Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:50:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌  (Read 54563 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 09:15:45 AM

LOL as long as there is a block explore and github still running and the wallets work, I consider a coin still alive. Yes it obviously is going to get hyped up on special occasions but we have to be honest, the majority of crypto currencies are manipulated by whales and pump and dump groups, that does not necessarily mean the coin is scam itself, unless it has no community support, volume or devs active. Will this coin ever rise to it's previous glory? Only time and the Trumpcoin hardcore supporters can tell us that, for now, it is all open to trade speculation, trolls and whales.

the only reason it got support is because those people had bought this shitcoin when it was 60k and they want to profit so they still hold those trump luring the newbies and shilling for trump when its going to be dump just when it hit 61k lol. will this coin ever rise to its previous glory? they glorify it when they want to scam.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 12:49:14 PM

Here is a TrumpCoin that is cheap, able to mine, has a growing community, GIVING AWAY FREE COINS, and can be very profitable. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1758935.msg17605780#msg17605780
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:27:08 PM

Oh, shit ... Trumpcoin has fallen in price to a mark 16k from 54k. Well as you mega pump on the day of the inauguration of the US President? I knew that on such news there are liars, who shaved gullible investors, like sheep.

ask chicken65 who has closed his thread after the dump...  Cheesy
why could it be?

^chiken65 is just haired because he sold before the first big run //understandable!

Wink

~we welcome chiken65 to contribute to development and ideas alongside our new partners linked to Carnegie-Mellon*... big news coming !   Cool

Nope. Any offers of help I have given over the past few months were rejected. Any help I could have given has been withdrawn.
I do not trust this groups intentions. If anything changes in this area I might reconsider my position.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 01:29:56 PM

Who really thought this project had merit  Huh

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
chicken65

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:32:20 PM

Oh, shit ... Trumpcoin has fallen in price to a mark 16k from 54k. Well as you mega pump on the day of the inauguration of the US President? I knew that on such news there are liars, who shaved gullible investors, like sheep.

ask chicken65 who has closed his thread after the dump...  Cheesy
why could it be?

#fakenews

I closed the thread because this group wouldn't participate in it. I kept it open for the inauguration
and a last stab at getting people to all work with one thread.
chicken65

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:36:10 PM

manhunterBTC
You're a crook. You just waiting to again bought cheap TrumpCoin.
manhunterBTC song for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr6FA7GdY5Y

Hey there dic*head if you look at my post history when Trumpcoin was at 3 cents, I was still calling it a pump and dump scam back then.

I will never buy this coin, even if it goes below $0.0001 (and I'm sure it will in due time)

The proof is all there.

I stand by my words. TRUMPCOIN IS NOTHING BUT HYPE AND IT'S GUARANTEED TO CRASH FURTHER

HaHa this clown act was shilling for Bllry - a coin based around a rapist and a crook handled bu Saudis..  Cheesy Cheesy
chicken65

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:39:13 PM

ATT Depredation
You cannot launch threads and basically vanish. Step up to the plate man. Your the leader, act like it.
Running a Trump thread means you will experience much hatred from low info triggered libs.
Embrace it, revel in it. Ditch Feminism embrace masculinity. Come on Dep, you can do it.. Wink
chicken65

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:01:28 PM

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:01:41 PM

ATT Depredation
You cannot launch threads and basically vanish. Step up to the plate man. Your the leader, act like it.
Running a Trump thread means you will experience much hatred from low info triggered libs.
Embrace it, revel in it. Ditch Feminism embrace masculinity. Come on Dep, you can do it.. Wink

feminism: let the women vote
feminazi: kill all men

dont you have the feminazi word over there? it really fits better for the people you're talking about...
acarterczyz

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:17:43 PM

Yes I am working with the Trumpcoin team and yes I am in college and doing a presentation on cryptocurrency and staking. I don't understand your attack.. how about:

So chicken, you blew the trumpfund, didn't you? The current development team would like the coins to further development and marketing for Trumpcoin and you just spent them all didn't you? The coins were not meant for you to take for profit, they were meant to be used to further the development of the coin. So who is the fucking idiot now? You're looking like a Hillary supporter right now.
manhunterBTC

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:36:22 AM

WOW THIS JUST GETS BETTER

I wonder how many scammers are behind this coin. chicken65, Signal7, Bitbobb, Dep and now the guy above wants the Trumpfund so he can dump even further LOL

Every one of you promised developments in the past and none of you did anything whatsoever. Its all talk

And the only comeback you have (especially chicken) is by calling people like me hillary supporters lol

But still, that doesn't change anything about Trumpcoin. Trumpcoin was always a pump n dump coin and always will be. It has no future. It has nothing behind it. Just a name and some sick individuals behind the coin so they can hype it up and get the stupid sheep outside to pump it up so you insiders can all dump the stash..... Sorry but you can't fool me.....

TRUMPCOIN IS GOING TO CRASH AGAIN.... AS IT HAPPENED A FEW TIMES IN THE PAST

TRUMPCOIN = BIGGEST SCAM COIN OF 2016 AND 2017
00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 01:43:28 AM

I wonder how many scammers are behind this coin. chicken65, Signal7, Bitbobb, Dep and now the guy above wants the Trumpfund so he can dump even further LOL

Every one of you promised developments in the past and none of you did anything whatsoever. Its all talk

And the only comeback you have (especially chicken) is by calling people like me hillary supporters lol

But still, that doesn't change anything about Trumpcoin. Trumpcoin was always a pump n dump coin and always will be. It has no future. It has nothing behind it. Just a name and some sick individuals behind the coin so they can hype it up and get the stupid sheep outside to pump it up so you insiders can all dump the stash..... Sorry but you can't fool me.....

Have you ever posted anything positive in this forum?
If so, please show me, because i have never seen anything but fud and namecalling from you anywhere.

And the way you call everybody stupid, compare them with sheeps etc.. Well thats not the way to talk if you want people to be nice with you..

You remind me of the latest season of South Park.. Just saying Cheesy

Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:45:22 AM

VIDEO: Passengers cheer as woman berating Trump supporter is kicked off plane

An elderly woman demanded a Donald Trump supporter seated next to her be moved, but she quickly found out that's not how the world works.

Scott Koteskey, in a window seat, posted video on Saturday showing a woman in the middle seat complaining about him to airline personnel.

Read more at http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-passengers-cheer-woman-berating-trump-supporter-kicked-off-plane/. Actually, there are two videos at this time. The page might take a minute or two to completely load.

Cool

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:47:10 AM

Trump Hits DC With $10.5 Trillion in Cuts

Well, this certainly sounds promising, if it comes to pass. Named and unnamed sources inside the Trump transition team have said that President Donald Trump has been working with others to bring about a massive reduction in spending.

The Hill reports:

"The proposed cuts hew closely to a blueprint published last year by the conservative Heritage Foundation, a think tank that has helped staff the Trump transition.

"Similar proposals have in the past won support from Republicans in the House and Senate, who believe they have an opportunity to truly tackle spending after years of warnings about the rising debt.

"Many of the specific cuts were included in the 2017 budget adopted by the conservative Republican Study Committee (RSC), a caucus that represents a majority of House Republicans. The RSC budget plan would reduce federal spending by $8.6 trillion over the next decade.

"Two members of Trump's transition team are discussing the cuts at the White House budget office: Russ Vought, a former aide to Vice President-elect Mike Pence and the former executive director of the RSC, and John Gray, who previously worked for Pence, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) and Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) when Ryan headed the House Budget Committee.

"Vought and Gray, who both worked for the Heritage Foundation, are laying the groundwork for the so-called skinny budget — a 175- to 200-page document that will spell out the main priorities of the incoming Trump administration, along with summary tables. That document is expected to come out within 45 days of Trump taking office.

"The administration's full budget, including appropriations language, supplementary materials and long-term analysis, is expected to be released toward the end of Trump's first 100 days in office, or by mid- to late April."

The Departments of Energy, Commerce, Transportation, Justice and State are all going to be facing massive cuts in spending, including the elimination of some programs in some of the departments.

Additionally, the Trump team is looking towards the privatization of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, as well as the elimination of the National Endowment for the Arts and National Endowment for the Humanities.

The Hill went on to provide a few specifics of the cuts.

"At the Department of Justice, the blueprint calls for eliminating the Office of Community Oriented Policing Services, Violence Against Women Grants and the Legal Services Corporation and for reducing funding for its Civil Rights and its Environment and Natural Resources divisions.

"At the Department of Energy, it would roll back funding for nuclear physics and advanced scientific computing research to 2008 levels, eliminate the Office of Electricity, eliminate the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy and scrap the Office of Fossil Energy, which focuses on technologies to reduce carbon dioxide emissions.

Read more and click the links at http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/01/22/trump-hits-dc-with-10-5-trillion-in-cuts/.

Cool

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:50:46 AM

Trump Abandons Trans-Pacific Partnership, Obama's Signature Trade Deal

President Trump upended America's traditional, bipartisan trade policy on Monday as he formally abandoned the ambitious, 12-nation Trans-Pacific Partnership brokered by his predecessor and declared an end to the era of multinational trade agreements that defined global economics for decades.

With the stroke of a pen on his first full weekday in office, Mr. Trump signaled that he plans to follow through on promises to take a more aggressive stance against foreign competitors as part of his "America First" approach. In doing so, he demonstrated that he would not follow old rules, effectively discarding longstanding Republican orthodoxy that expanding global trade was good for the world and America — and that the United States should help write the rules of international commerce.

Although the Trans-Pacific Partnership had not been approved by Congress, Mr. Trump's decision to withdraw not only doomed former President Barack Obama's signature trade achievement, but also carried broad geopolitical implications in a fast-growing region. The deal, which was to link a dozen nations from Canada and Chile to Australia and Japan in a complex web of trade rules, was sold as a way to permanently tie the United States to East Asia and create an economic bulwark against a rising China.

Instead, Mr. Trump said American workers would be protected against competition from low-wage countries like Vietnam and Malaysia, also parties to the deal.

Read more at https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/23/us/politics/tpp-trump-trade-nafta.html?_r=1.

==========**********==========

Trump's federal hiring freeze draws immediate fire from unions

"President Trump's action will disrupt government programs and services that benefit everyone and actually increase taxpayer costs by forcing agencies to hire more expensive contractors to do work that civilian government employees are already doing for far less," said American Federation of Government Employees President J. David Cox Sr. "This hiring freeze will mean longer lines at Social Security offices, fewer workplace safety inspections, less oversight of environmental polluters, and greater risk to our nation's food supply and clean water systems."

A hiring freeze was included in the Trump presidential campaign's "Contract with the American Voter." It was the second of six measures "to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, D.C." and part of his "100-day action plan to Make America Great Again."

The contract excluded the "military, public safety, and public health," but during a signing in the Oval Office Trump only mentioned the military.

Read more at https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/01/23/trump-freezes-federal-hiring/?utm_term=.b71ba58deabf.

----------**********----------

Trump tells business leaders he wants to cut regulations by 75% or 'maybe more'

President Donald Trump told business leaders on Monday he believes he can cut regulations by 75 percent or "maybe more."

At the White House with 10 senior executives, he repeated his campaign pledges to roll back corporate rules, arguing that they have "gotten out of control." A White House spokesman did not immediately respond to a request to elaborate on which rules Trump will target or how the 75 percent was calculated.

"We're going to be cutting regulation massively," but the rules will be "just as protective of the people," Trump told reporters at the meeting that included Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk and Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank.

Democrats and interest groups have expressed concern about Trump's plans to roll back Obama administration environmental protections and pull out of the landmark Paris climate accords, among other regulatory pledges.

Read more and click the links at http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/23/trump-tells-business-leaders-he-wants-to-cut-regulations-by-75-percent-or-maybe-more.html. Listen to the video. Trump wants to cut taxes big time.

Cool
[/quote]

bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:13:36 AM

Guys, let me ask you a serious question.  Wink
Why the fuck is trump trading 15500 satoshi when it was over 60000 satoshi just a few days ago?

Why I ask Why did I see my investment cut in 2/3rds

Cheesy
 Cool

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
John37

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:15:55 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 07:53:01 AM by John37

Do you ever asked why scammers doing in forum ?
They want to dump the coin !!!
Why ?
Because they trust in coin and they want buy them in discount price !!!
Then it will be sold again after a higher price.

The real TrumpCoin holder hold the coin look the top 10 or 20 https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trump/#!rich

Scammer didn't help you and write good things about coin. They must ignore them and don't answer it.

For all my spammers: sit down and relax this music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr6FA7GdY5Y

Copy this post after any spammers !!!

You just write spammer nick:
- manhunterBTC (wrote John37)
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:23:24 AM

manhunter it's been in my ignore list for more than 2 years  Cheesy Cheesy
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 07:24:53 AM

I am a little bit confused here. Who are the Development team now for TRUMPCOIN and what work is being done to grow this coin? I just see a lot of arguing and I am totally confused as a potential investor, I don't know what to make of it. I would like some concise answers to the above simple questions and would appreciate it if anyone can tell me, thank you in advance.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
John37

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:33:59 AM

I am a little bit confused here. Who are the Development team now for TRUMPCOIN and what work is being done to grow this coin? I just see a lot of arguing and I am totally confused as a potential investor, I don't know what to make of it. I would like some concise answers to the above simple questions and would appreciate it if anyone can tell me, thank you in advance.

Yes, it would be good to write who is on the team.
And how many coins have a team (address)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: