Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:38:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌  (Read 54563 times)
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:37:14 PM

Trumpcoin is going up again. I predict this time will rise above $1

endgoal is 1 trump=0.1 btc

wow 1 trump =$100? That's a lot!!

What will you do to accomplish that goal?

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:40:58 PM

it will be an in-direct result of making america great again  Grin
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:47:09 PM

I beleive if Mr trump mention this coin on TV just only once this coin will reach $100 in a matter of minutes not even an hour

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:54:28 PM

I beleive if Mr trump mention this coin on TV just only once this coin will reach $100 in a matter of minutes not even an hour

exactly. And he has a big family so it might catch the eye of a family member and the results will be similar! Just believe in the coin and buy some while it's cheap. I have something like 300 coins and I don't plan to sell them before the price hits 10$/coin
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:59:34 PM

exactly. And he has a big family so it might catch the eye of a family member and the results will be similar! Just believe in the coin and buy some while it's cheap. I have something like 300 coins and I don't plan to sell them before the price hits 10$/coin

I agree , as soon a member of Trump family mention this coin it will rocket non stop

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:15:19 PM

^Trumpcoin infomercial now i've seen it all!! :-D

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:20:18 PM

This pump has to be steady to really go to the ears of Mr Trump

110   TrumpCoin TrumpCoin   $804,230   $0.123126   6,531,762 TRUMP   $29,786   41.07%

AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:11:53 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 10:59:16 PM by AtheismHasNoReligion

I just #REKT Seth Rogen

HAHAHA DUDE WEED LMAO

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:20:08 PM

This pump has to be steady to really go to the ears of Mr Trump

110   TrumpCoin TrumpCoin   $804,230   $0.123126   6,531,762 TRUMP   $29,786   41.07%

^nice we are finally hitting some radars!!:-D

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
ivaxmm

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:05:13 AM

No pleasee hahah not now!! I was disapointed when the price of trumpcoin didn't reach the expected goals in january 20th... moved all to Lepen... lets see how it works, so cheap and so new
freegold

Activity: 207

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 02:53:44 AM

Hi all,
Not bad for day ten of voting on POSW with them being up today, 180/500 thank you one and all Wink And Yes, we now have the opportunity to get Trumpcoin listed on a major new exchange and you can help, too. The POSW_admin announced today that they have over 700k registered emails with about half that number participating. POSW is ON TRACK for the exchange to open by the end of Feb 2017. POSW Exchange will be one of the largest and something more! Spexial announcement this weekend! Please go to: https://poswallet.com/sign-up.php?referral=freegold (POSW) and register (it's free). Next, go to the add coin section on the left top side click add new coin and go down through the list till you see Trump. You may cast 1 free vote per day (24 hours) and after you vote, please return here and pm me (freegold) with your username, your Trumpcoin address and your vote number. When we reach 500 votes and are listed on POSW, I will draw three (3) usernames from all those who voted (if you vote more than once you will have that many more entries). The 1st person I draw will win 25 Trump, The second will win 15 Trump and the Third will win 10 Trump! This is open to all people who love crypto and want to help build and further Trumpcoins' community endeavors by voting @POSW to list Trumpcoin. This drawing is sponsored solely by me (freegold)! I am a Trumpcoin community member!                                                                                                                                                                     

And Yes we are Still running our twitter campaign to get Trumpcoin listed on Bittrex in 2017! I'm @freegold Join me in getting Trump on Bittrex!
https://twitter.com/freegold/status/824372095635185664
peace and thanks,
Rick
My Trumpcoin support wallet: TYp2AbMEeJbcW3baVVfYfFwdzjJUMiQ312
Please visit the Trumpcoin 2017 website: http://www.trumpcoin.com

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:57:02 AM

After Joy wore the MAGA dress, her album sales increased by 181,066.33 TIMES. So if she sold six albums yesterday, today she sold over a million. Her album, "I Make the Static" was number 2,300 on the charts, which means with normal sales she probably had 100 a day. It is now #1. It is on Amazon

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:01:49 AM

THE $50 DAM BREAK DOES INDEED LOOK A LOT LIKE OROVILLE! Look at the trees on the side, and compare it to Oroville!

freegold

Activity: 207

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 07:01:30 AM

Hi all,
Not bad for day eleven of voting on POSW with them being up today, 204/500 thank you one and all  Wink And Yes, we now have the opportunity to get Trumpcoin listed on a major new exchange and you can help, too. The POSW_admin announced today that they have over 700k registered emails with about half that number participating. POSW is ON TRACK for the exchange to open by the end of Feb 2017. POSW Exchange will be one of the largest and something more! Special announcement this weekend! Please go to: https://poswallet.com/sign-up.php?referral=freegold (POSW) and register (it's free). Next, go to the add coin section on the left top side click add new coin and go down through the list till you see Trump. You may cast 1 free vote per day (24 hours) and after you vote, please return here and pm me (freegold) with your username, your Trumpcoin address and your vote number. When we reach 500 votes and are listed on POSW, I will draw three (3) usernames from all those who voted (if you vote more than once you will have that many more entries). The 1st person I draw will win 25 Trump, The second will win 15 Trump and the Third will win 10 Trump! This is open to all people who love crypto and want to help build and further Trumpcoins' community endeavors by voting @POSW to list Trumpcoin. This drawing is sponsored solely by me (freegold)! I am a Trumpcoin community member!                                                                                                                                                                     

And Yes we are Still running our twitter campaign to get Trumpcoin listed on Bittrex in 2017! I'm @freegold Join me in getting Trump on Bittrex!
https://twitter.com/freegold/status/824372095635185664
peace and thanks,
Rick
My Trumpcoin support wallet: TYp2AbMEeJbcW3baVVfYfFwdzjJUMiQ312
Please visit the Trumpcoin 2017 website: http://www.trumpcoin.com

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:21:49 AM

Please can a real team take over this project,  nobody is doing anything! come on guys do some work!
yaooke

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 01:47:24 PM

Please can a real team take over this project,  nobody is doing anything! come on guys do some work!

There is no more work to do, the project is finished. The market and the media will decide its faith.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:18:53 PM

Please can a real team take over this project,  nobody is doing anything! come on guys do some work!

It's like pulling teeth just to communincate with these guys. I'm trying to get a Discord set up for easy communication but nobody is posting it on 4chan where a majority of the Trumpcoin community is. It would be great if somebody did.

https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:39:27 PM

Please can a real team take over this project,  nobody is doing anything! come on guys do some work!

We are doing a lot just not on btc talk sorry real progress takes time..  and you are welcome to join.  Lead follow or get out of the way as they say in the military

And discord is set up but we will promote the trumpcoin.com forum before the gamer forum called discord which is easily turned into a troll/ fud fest at least in my experience.  We all have full time jobs and yet we manage to have TRUMPcoin meetings everyday even on weekends,.

Bajank

Activity: 613
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:43:29 PM

We are doing a lot just not on btc talk sorry real progress takes time..  and you are welcome to join.  Lead follow or get out of the way as they say in the military

And discord is set up but we will promote the trumpcoin.com forum before the gamer forum called discord which is easily turned into a troll/ fud fest at least in my experience.  We all have full time jobs and yet we manage to have TRUMPcoin meetings everyday even on weekends,.
perhaps more Good BUT I WILL Always support Trum COIN TO BE BETTER
DodgeSaver

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 05:01:41 PM

We are doing a lot just not on btc talk sorry real progress takes time..  
[edited by quoter]
We all have full time jobs and yet we manage to have TRUMPcoin meetings everyday even on weekends,.

great to hear.

this thread has been flooded by folks with no grammar who only want to diss TC. who knows what they hope to achieve by doing that? i'd never ignored anyone on a forum until i entered trumpcoin threads, but now i have half a phonebook worth on ignore.

keep up the good work, i'm still holding for the future, for when the G of MAGA arrives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: