Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:02:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌  (Read 54563 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 12:06:20 PM

That's an old story. Shitcoins never die. Coinye is still around. And there are a few other coins that should have been sued into the dirt and weren't. BitSwift comes to mind considering there is a massive global network for currency transmission already called Swift.

i know its an old story - but the point it makes is what i was getting at ...

has ANYONE heard from the trump office about it? ... it is it even on his radar? ...

it would be a sad day to see that the namesake of the coin would be trying to kill it - by suing all involved ...

the tech and the coin is in a reasonably good position - so i guess its a matter of time before he takes note of what is going on ...

#crysx

I can't believe you people are still arounnd. Trumps name is public domain. Infact, he just finally got his name trademarked in China so nobody can make money off of it anymore.

you people? ...

ive been around longer ( and in all fairness ) on a stable level than you can dream of ...

this is not trolling - i wanted to make it aware that NOTHING is beyond the realm of sueing ... especially in the USA where suing is a staple of the economic diet ...

and as for trumps name being public domain - are you kidding me? ...

you REALLY should read up on copyrights / defamation laws and make a informed comment next time mate ... if trump WANTS to sue - whether he is right or wrong - whether he loses or not - he can make life very interesting for those that he directs his legal people at ... being a billionare has its perks ... and sending the person he is suing ( right / wrong / win / lose ) broke is one of those perks ...

lets hope that he doesnt ... im all for a good coin - especially one with a good community ... but to attack those that bring facts to the table is nothing short of - well - you figure that word out that im trying to describe your actions with ...

sheesh! ...

#crysx

If you have been around a long time then you know the arguments and bringing it back up now is really a waste of time I think was what Atheism was saying.  Yes anyone can sue and thank you for your concern.  We worked on the legalities under the Signal7 administration and have good handle on them...thanks again!

awesome ...

then there really shouldnt be much of an issue with the naming and the legalities then ... where are the links if you dont mind my asking? ...

my interest in the coin is mild at the moment - and if the legalities are quashed - id have much more interest ( ie - investments ) in the project ... i have been busy building an infrastructure like no other in crypto - and have been dislodged from the trump project a while back - though i do pop in from time to time ... it seems that a great deal of work has gone into it ...

#crysx

Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:02:31 PM

That's an old story. Shitcoins never die. Coinye is still around. And there are a few other coins that should have been sued into the dirt and weren't. BitSwift comes to mind considering there is a massive global network for currency transmission already called Swift.

has ANYONE heard from the trump office about it? ... it is it even on his radar? ...

it would be a sad day to see that the namesake of the coin would be trying to kill it - by suing all involved ...

the tech and the coin is in a reasonably good position - so i guess its a matter of time before he takes note of what is going on ...

#crysx

I can't believe you people are still arounnd. Trumps name is public domain. Infact, he just finally got his name trademarked in China so nobody can make money off of it anymore.

you people? ...

ive been around longer ( and in all fairness ) on a stable level than you can dream of ...

this is not trolling - i wanted to make it aware that NOTHING is beyond the realm of sueing ... especially in the USA where suing is a staple of the economic diet ...

you REALLY should read up on copyrights / defamation laws and make a informed comment next time mate ... if trump WANTS to sue - whether he is right or wrong - whether he loses or not - he can make life very interesting for those that he directs his legal people at ... being a billionare has its perks ... and sending the person he is suing ( right / wrong / win / lose ) broke is one of those perks ...

lets hope that he doesnt ... im all for a good coin - especially one with a good community ... but to attack those that bring facts to the table is nothing short of - well - you figure that word out that im trying to describe your actions with ...

sheesh! ...

#crysx

If you have been around a long time then you know the arguments and bringing it back up now is really a waste of time I think was what Atheism was saying.  Yes anyone can sue and thank you for your concern.  We worked on the legalities under the Signal7 administration and have good handle on them...thanks again!

awesome ...

then there really shouldnt be much of an issue with the naming and the legalities then ... where are the links if you dont mind my asking? ...

my interest in the coin is mild at the moment - and if the legalities are quashed - id have much more interest ( ie - investments ) in the project ... i have been busy building an infrastructure like no other in crypto - and have been dislodged from the trump project a while back - though i do pop in from time to time ... it seems that a great deal of work has gone into it ...

#crysx

The Signal7 time period was beginning shortly before the 4th of July, 2016 and lasted for a few months thereafter..  There is a thread he started on the 20th of July, 2016 here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.0
I am not sure where exactly the arguments appear since it has been a while.  before this thread there was Chickens65 original thread located here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.new;topicseen#new

I can tell you that the legalities have been resolved to the satisfaction of the people putting time and effort into the project.  And hope you will understand if I do not post any legal argument, details or responses that have been worked out for obvious reasons. 

TeamMollyMassive

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

My girls in my trap team all Baggin Cryptos!!!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 07:57:31 PM

this coin is a good coin sadly i have no more Sad hoping it will get cheap enough for us to buy again

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:19:48 PM

Congratulations Mr. President on your first Presidents day in office!  MAGA!

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 09:00:00 PM

#crysx

you people? ...

sheesh! ...

#crysx

awesome ...

#crysx

The Signal7 time period was beginning shortly before the 4th of July, 2016 and lasted for a few months thereafter..  There is a thread he started on the 20th of July, 2016 here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.0
I am not sure where exactly the arguments appear since it has been a while.  before this thread there was Chickens65 original thread located here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.new;topicseen#new

I can tell you that the legalities have been resolved to the satisfaction of the people putting time and effort into the project.  And hope you will understand if I do not post any legal argument, details or responses that have been worked out for obvious reasons. 

good enough for me ...

much appreciated mate ...

#crysx

trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:27:34 PM

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/20/president-trump-announces-h-r-mcmaster-as-new-national-security-adviser/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 12:54:35 AM

Now accepting TRUMPCOIN in a swap for PUNZ.
PM TODAY TO MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN FOR REAL.

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:30:49 AM

Unfortunately, no pump for Trumpcoin this Presidents day  Undecided
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:35:30 AM

Unfortunately, no pump for Trumpcoin this Presidents day  Undecided

We could all buy 45 USD worth in the next 45 minutes and hold for at least 45 days...just saying..

freegold

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 07:51:56 AM

Hi all,
Not bad for day lucky sixteenth day of voting on POSW with them being up for today, 316/1000 thank you one and all Wink And Yes, we now have the opportunity to get Trumpcoin listed on a major new exchange and you can help, too. The POSW_admin announced their first weekly update <https://medium.com/weekly-reports/weekly-report-1-ecb5a63ac80#.ppqadvsi6> POSW is ON TRACK for the exchange to open by the end of Feb 2017. POSW Exchange will be one of the largest and something more! Please go to: https://poswallet.com/sign-up.php?referral=freegold (POSW) and register (it's free). Next, go to the add coin section on the left top side click add new coin and go down through the list till you see Trump. You may cast 1 free vote per week (7 days) and after you vote, please return here and pm me (freegold) with your username, your Trumpcoin address and your vote number. When we reach 1000 votes and are listed on POSW, I will draw three (3) usernames from all those who voted (if you vote more than once you will have that many more entries). The 1st person I draw will win 25 Trump, The second will win 15 Trump and the Third will win 10 Trump! This is open to all people who love crypto and want to help build and further Trumpcoins' community endeavors by voting @POSW to list Trumpcoin. This drawing is sponsored solely by me (freegold)! I am a Trumpcoin community member!                                                                                                                                                                     

And Yes we are Still running our twitter campaign to get Trumpcoin listed on Bittrex in 2017! I'm @freegold Join me in getting Trump on Bittrex!
https://twitter.com/freegold/status/824372095635185664
peace and thanks,
Rick (freegold)
My Trumpcoin support wallet: TYp2AbMEeJbcW3baVVfYfFwdzjJUMiQ312
Please visit the Trumpcoin 2017 website: http://www.trumpcoin.com

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
AtomicProject

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Let's PUT IN!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 03:57:09 PM

Trumpcoin web wallet Released

http://trumpchain.info/
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:18:06 PM

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:40:24 PM

Trump products
After all the bashing Trump took with his products, someone decided to look into it, to see where they can still be purchased. Google made good and sure that could not be done, and pointed only to where these products have been discontinued.

As it turns out, Trump products appear to have been AWESOME. Trump did not set up his own manufacturing, he instead submitted the designs Ivanka and himself came up with to high end furniture manufacturers in America and elsewhere (usually the countries they would be sold in) and had them make the furniture to design specs. Here are a few examples of what the Trump brand looked like.  As far as I see it, a home run. Nice stuff.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:04:48 AM

freegold

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 06:05:18 AM

Hi all,
Not bad for lucky seventeenth day of voting on POSW with them being up for today, 320/1000 thank you one and all Wink And Yes, we now have the opportunity to get Trumpcoin listed on a major new exchange and you can help, too. The POSW_admin announced their first weekly update <https://medium.com/weekly-reports/weekly-report-1-ecb5a63ac80#.ppqadvsi6> POSW is ON TRACK for the exchange to open by the end of Feb 2017. POSW Exchange will be one of the largest and something more! Please go to: https://poswallet.com/sign-up.php?referral=freegold (POSW) and register (it's free). Next, go to the add coin section on the left top side click add new coin and go down through the list till you see Trump. You may cast 1 free vote per week (7 days) and after you vote, please return here and pm me (freegold) with your username, your Trumpcoin address and your vote number. When we reach 1000 votes and are listed on POSW, I will draw three (3) usernames from all those who voted (if you vote more than once you will have that many more entries). The 1st person I draw will win 25 Trump, The second will win 15 Trump and the Third will win 10 Trump! This is open to all people who love crypto and want to help build and further Trumpcoins' community endeavors by voting @POSW to list Trumpcoin. This drawing is sponsored solely by me (freegold)! I am a Trumpcoin community member!                                                                                                                                                                     

And Yes we are Still running our twitter campaign to get Trumpcoin listed on Bittrex in 2017! I'm @freegold Join me in getting Trump on Bittrex!
peace and thanks,
Rick (freegold)

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:20:57 PM

For anyone still butthurt with Trump being president:

HillaryBeatTrump.org is a website filled with fake news stories from an alternate universe where Hillary Clinton is President of the United States:

http://www.hillarybeattrump.org/

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
freegold

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 05:29:12 AM

Hi all,
Not bad for lucky eighteenth day of voting on POSW with them being up for today, 323/1000 thank you one and all Wink And Yes, we now have the opportunity to get Trumpcoin listed on a major new exchange and you can help, too. The POSW_admin announced their first weekly update <https://medium.com/weekly-reports/weekly-report-1-ecb5a63ac80#.ppqadvsi6> POSW is ON TRACK for the exchange to open by the end of Feb 2017. POSW Exchange will be one of the largest and something more! Please go to: https://poswallet.com/sign-up.php?referral=freegold (POSW) and register (it's free). Next, go to the add coin section on the left top side click add new coin and go down through the list till you see Trump. You may cast 1 free vote per week (7 days) and after you vote, please return here and pm me (freegold) with your username, your Trumpcoin address and your vote number. When we reach 1000 votes and are listed on POSW, I will draw three (3) usernames from all those who voted (if you vote more than once you will have that many more entries). The 1st person I draw will win 25 Trump, The second will win 15 Trump and the Third will win 10 Trump! This is open to all people who love crypto and want to help build and further Trumpcoins' community endeavors by voting @POSW to list Trumpcoin. This drawing is sponsored solely by me (freegold)! I am a Trumpcoin community member!                                                                                                                                                                     

peace and thanks,
Rick (freegold)

jahloverastaone

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:40:35 AM

Hi all,
Not bad for lucky seventeenth day of voting on POSW with them being up for today, 320/1000 thank you one and all Wink And Yes, we now have the opportunity to get Trumpcoin listed on a major new exchange and you can help, too. The POSW_admin announced their first weekly update <https://medium.com/weekly-reports/weekly-report-1-ecb5a63ac80#.ppqadvsi6> POSW is ON TRACK for the exchange to open by the end of Feb 2017. POSW Exchange will be one of the largest and something more! Please go to: https://poswallet.com/sign-up.php?referral=freegold (POSW) and register (it's free). Next, go to the add coin section on the left top side click add new coin and go down through the list till you see Trump. You may cast 1 free vote per week (7 days) and after you vote, please return here and pm me (freegold) with your username, your Trumpcoin address and your vote number. When we reach 1000 votes and are listed on POSW, I will draw three (3) usernames from all those who voted (if you vote more than once you will have that many more entries). The 1st person I draw will win 25 Trump, The second will win 15 Trump and the Third will win 10 Trump! This is open to all people who love crypto and want to help build and further Trumpcoins' community endeavors by voting @POSW to list Trumpcoin. This drawing is sponsored solely by me (freegold)! I am a Trumpcoin community member!                                                                                                                                                                     

peace and thanks,
Rick (freegold)

^we are pleased to announce new developments with the TRUMPCOIN ===>

we are forking back to proof of work ~ stay tuned huge news coming !! :-D

^CAN YOU PLEASE POST A LIST OF NODES? I WILL HELP MINE THIS IS IT STILL POW WOW? :-D
AtomicProject

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Let's PUT IN!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 09:44:26 AM

Here is Node list for Trump Coin

Code:
addnode=103.25.250.250
addnode=103.255.6.69
addnode=103.255.7.20
addnode=103.255.7.63
addnode=105.112.20.28
addnode=105.112.22.16
addnode=105.112.23.120
addnode=105.112.29.163
addnode=105.112.29.41
addnode=105.112.33.13
addnode=105.112.33.236
addnode=105.112.34.219
addnode=105.112.34.40
addnode=105.112.35.8
addnode=105.112.36.161
addnode=105.112.41.216
addnode=105.112.43.4
addnode=105.112.45.141
addnode=105.112.45.156
addnode=105.112.45.57
addnode=107.92.120.117
addnode=109.102.209.15
addnode=109.227.147.163
addnode=113.23.31.116
addnode=114.120.238.212
addnode=114.125.103.73
addnode=114.125.47.234
addnode=114.125.82.118
addnode=117.111.1.98
addnode=117.111.13.226
addnode=117.111.13.41
addnode=120.188.32.189
addnode=122.36.230.149
addnode=122.47.186.138
addnode=126.212.145.106
addnode=129.56.254.163
addnode=129.56.254.174
addnode=14.166.90.112
addnode=156.212.222.32
addnode=169.159.94.240
addnode=172.56.27.158
addnode=172.56.29.160
addnode=172.79.26.75
addnode=173.254.194.196
addnode=174.238.146.235
addnode=174.238.6.253
addnode=175.100.12.219
addnode=175.223.30.193
addnode=178.241.195.213
addnode=182.185.104.189
addnode=182.185.18.57
addnode=184.151.63.141
addnode=188.220.137.38
addnode=190.102.58.36
addnode=190.243.96.130
addnode=195.211.79.85
addnode=197.210.226.183
addnode=197.210.226.184
addnode=197.210.226.186
addnode=197.210.226.208
addnode=197.210.226.227
addnode=197.210.226.38
addnode=197.210.226.60
addnode=197.210.227.13
addnode=197.210.227.150
addnode=197.210.227.241
addnode=197.210.227.33
addnode=197.210.227.84
addnode=197.210.227.92
addnode=197.210.24.103
addnode=197.210.24.175
addnode=197.210.24.19
addnode=197.210.24.24
addnode=197.210.24.79
addnode=197.210.24.96
addnode=197.210.25.186
addnode=197.210.25.188
addnode=197.210.25.190
addnode=197.210.25.242
addnode=197.210.25.9
addnode=197.210.29.111
addnode=197.210.29.131
addnode=197.210.29.139
addnode=197.210.44.58
addnode=197.210.44.65
addnode=197.210.44.88
addnode=197.210.45.139
addnode=197.210.47.21
addnode=197.210.47.28
addnode=197.210.47.30
addnode=197.210.47.35
addnode=197.211.52.68
addnode=197.211.56.62
addnode=197.211.56.63
addnode=197.211.59.120
addnode=197.211.60.17
addnode=197.211.63.113
addnode=197.211.63.33
addnode=197.211.63.40
addnode=197.211.63.46
addnode=202.67.40.30
addnode=213.140.59.150
addnode=213.233.84.162
addnode=213.233.84.220
addnode=213.233.85.1
addnode=213.233.85.235
addnode=213.83.152.17
addnode=223.39.138.111
addnode=24.207.52.95
addnode=24.214.248.167
addnode=37.26.24.9
addnode=37.48.5.159
addnode=39.50.55.255
addnode=41.189.161.53
addnode=41.189.163.59
addnode=41.190.11.114
addnode=41.190.11.66
addnode=41.190.11.69
addnode=41.190.3.73
addnode=41.190.3.89
addnode=41.242.136.28
addnode=42.0.5.71
addnode=46.252.104.224
addnode=47.9.130.108
addnode=59.153.232.231
addnode=60.49.95.141
addnode=66.87.120.24
addnode=70.178.44.232
addnode=71.56.2.213
addnode=72.135.18.158
addnode=72.239.44.3
addnode=78.106.117.207
addnode=85.182.4.13
addnode=85.237.234.221
addnode=87.50.14.126
addnode=89.204.130.82
addnode=89.204.135.236
addnode=89.204.139.102
addnode=92.16.71.232
addnode=94.25.177.51
addnode=98.212.192.203

freegold

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 07:25:57 PM

Gembitz, why isn't this information on Trumpcoin.com? we are forking back to proof of work ~ stay tuned huge news coming !! :-D

Hi all,

peace and thanks,
Rick (freegold)

^we are pleased to announce new developments with the TRUMPCOIN ===>

we are forking back to proof of work ~ stay tuned huge news coming !! :-D

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: