Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:36:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why you should Buy bitcoin now  (Read 60197 times)
peter23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:45:50 AM

Many reason why you should buy bitcoins now, one of them is almost all of the banks in the world try to hold or buy some bitcoins in the near future they can sell it on double price it can also sell in a triple price but some of them buying because they know that bitcoin is the future of a currency which is bitcoin, buy bitcoin now.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:56:08 AM

It is expensive but what will you get after that? That is also what should be thinking.
Gold is also expensive and same as other commodities and still there are people who are trying to buy it as much as they can.
The more they have them the better.
I think bitcoin is just the same. It is just riskier because we dont have anything to hold on to physically.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:46:47 AM

Why i buy bitcoin now because i read some news lately and they all said that buy bitcoin now when its cheap 1 btc

What you read will surely happen, good thing you realize it now although some my view the price is really high right now.
The value of bitcoin will continue to increase as you can read a lot of good news that will make it happen, lets's be strong and hold
we can reach our goal in the near future.
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:49:26 AM

Many reason why you should buy bitcoins now, one of them is almost all of the banks in the world try to hold or buy some bitcoins in the near future they can sell it on double price it can also sell in a triple price but some of them buying because they know that bitcoin is the future of a currency which is bitcoin, buy bitcoin now.

Yes, bitcoin needs to be bought now, because then its price will grow even more and it will be almost unreal to buy or earn on different cranes.
randal9

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:51:09 AM

Why i buy bitcoin now because i read some news lately and they all said that buy bitcoin now when its cheap 1 btc

What you read will surely happen, good thing you realize it now although some my view the price is really high right now.
The value of bitcoin will continue to increase as you can read a lot of good news that will make it happen, lets's be strong and hold
we can reach our goal in the near future.
The price is really high, and don't think that it is a good idea to buy bitcoin nowadays, but if you were a risk taker why not? It is just a matter on how you will embrace those circumtstances. Reading news will surely help a lot to consider your decisions regarding bitcoin price flow, especially refer to the experts prediction.
gccaalim

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:46:44 PM

There are many forums and articles that I have read regarding this topic. I am trying to get some tips that will help me get additional income. Bit coin was introduce to me by a friend of mine and told me that I will be able to get money through bitcoin and he said I can buy it also directly and just wait for it will go up within months or years. I am trying to read more about it and see if it will be a good investment to deal with.

richsoon

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:50:57 PM

There is never a bad time to buy cause it goes up as a matter of near certainty over the long run and so there is no such thing as a bad price or a bad time to buy. The key is to buy at frequent intervals so you get an average price instead of trying to game the market which is completely unpredictable.
arcanayou

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:17:13 PM

Many say that bitcoin has reached its highest peak and will soon go down. But I believe that bitcoin has not yet reached the highest price, I believe that bitcoin will reach $ 5000 this year, but it is impossible this month, so be patient until the time comes
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:38:24 PM

Etherium looks more and more interesting for me than bitcoin. With all respect to BTC it is difficult to utilize this token practically. ETh in its turn have broad support of related young and useful projects. If i would have free money now: 50/50 investment.
BitcoinzB

Activity: 210

💰💰💰💰

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:54:14 PM

Etherium looks more and more interesting for me than bitcoin. With all respect to BTC it is difficult to utilize this token practically. ETh in its turn have broad support of related young and useful projects. If i would have free money now: 50/50 investment.
Are you really that confident that ethereum price is not just a bubble that may explode anytime?
I would like to hear your opinion, other than it's a young project Smiley
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:58:48 PM

Many say that bitcoin has reached its highest peak and will soon go down. But I believe that bitcoin has not yet reached the highest price, I believe that bitcoin will reach $ 5000 this year, but it is impossible this month, so be patient until the time comes

Well we are optimistic Bitcoin is soaring and it will get to higher heights but I think we should speculate with some circumspection because even though I know it will get to $5000 per Bitcoin one day I don't think we are there yet, it could take a year or two because all is not well and even though demand is on the high I think certain things needs to be fixed before we can climb that high because at $5000 people will go mad at the transaction fees if something is not done about the current situation.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:12:45 PM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

The main reason why we should buy now a bitcoin is because every year the value of the bitcoin is rapidly to goes up. It is also a good start of investment if we buy now a bitcoin.
In this regard, I fully agree with you. But there is only an opinion that this growth will be unstable and there will be still fluctuations under which Bitcoin will drop a little. Therefore, I believe that it will be possible to take advantage of this case. If the price is really a bit lower, then you can buy Bitcoin and save it for the future.
yes that is right. the price of bitcoin can take a little correction but in fact we cannot call it as panic selling, because people are still buying bitcoin and are not going sill it. even if the price of bitcoin decreasing still people are confident and are expecting the pride of bitcoin will increase more and more.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:21:27 PM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

If IBM told that kind of statistic their a lot of reason to buy bitcoin and it is better to buy bitcoin now for future purposes.
yeah for me that bitcoin going to higher value and increasing its too much faster and a lot of people investing their money in bitcoin there is the main reason of Bitcoin that people using for online shopping and for other online transition and nowadays there's a lot of people adopting bitcoin for their futures.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 07:36:33 PM

Now that bitcoin price is crashing, I think it is one of the good reason why we should buy Bitcoin.  Buying them at lower price is always a good thing.  And timing out a crash to buy Bitcoins will give us more profit than buying them while increasing.  So I guess this is a good enough reason to buy bitcoin now.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:48:09 PM

Are you really that confident that ethereum price is not just a bubble that may explode anytime?
I would like to hear your opinion, other than it's a young project Smiley
i think no one can be so much sure about any currency, that either its price will increase or decrease, but still observing the interest of the people i think Etherium price has still good potential to increase and therefore its price will still continue increasing and there is no worry in invest money in Etherium if some one is interested there. but still you need to study the market by yourself.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:31:22 PM

Now that bitcoin price is crashing, I think it is one of the good reason why we should buy Bitcoin.  Buying them at lower price is always a good thing.  And timing out a crash to buy Bitcoins will give us more profit than buying them while increasing.  So I guess this is a good enough reason to buy bitcoin now.
yes the price of bitcoin is crashing is the main reason that we should buy bitcoin so if the price of bitcoin is going to below that time is very important that you can buy bitcoin because I noted that the price of bitcoin is going to below soon and after two days the price will goes to rise quickly and I think now that you buy bitcoin because it price is going to low, today it's price is 2573$ that is a great chance to buy bitcoin and I am sure that after few day you get more profit .
pressureonme

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:37:09 PM

I would like to buy in the lowest rate so that I can sell them in bitcoin pumsp.

This is my main opinion on buying bitcoin now. We have the opportunity.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:59:50 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 12:24:50 AM by bncbnc

Now that bitcoin price is crashing, I think it is one of the good reason why we should buy Bitcoin.  Buying them at lower price is always a good thing.  And timing out a crash to buy Bitcoins will give us more profit than buying them while increasing.  So I guess this is a good enough reason to buy bitcoin now.
currently the price of bitcoin already trading in low price, i can say that the price of bitcoin is expected to increase more, currently the price of bitcoin is trading under 2600$ that is really a low price for bitcoin and i think we should not miss the opportunity and should trade bitcoin right now to get a good profit. because the price of bitcoin is expected to increase much more in next few days.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:13:06 PM

Ethereum and bitcoin is good to buy . Because evn the price of bitcoin its very high i believe it is not the maximum high in this year 2017. Ethereum also will hit $1000 while the bitcoin will hit $5000 more. I hope it will happen so its  better to buy this two coin.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:13:23 PM

I would like to buy in the lowest rate so that I can sell them in bitcoin pumsp.

This is my main opinion on buying bitcoin now. We have the opportunity.
Buying when the price is being dumped and selling it when the price is being pumped is a strategy in the world of trading, but I'm pretty hesitant to buy it now because the bitcoin price is still worth $2600, I'm afraid we'll take a long time to wait for the price to go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: