Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:40:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why you should Buy bitcoin now  (Read 60202 times)
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:53:48 AM

That's right decision I guess, bitcoin prices are a bit down now, and in my opinion bitcoin prices will jumping up again. Use a good opportunity, because an opportunity that can making us become a bigly.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:22:43 AM

That's right decision I guess, bitcoin prices are a bit down now, and in my opinion bitcoin prices will jumping up again. Use a good opportunity, because an opportunity that can making us become a bigly.
The price just recently dump and I believe it will be back again hitting another all time high. It was heading to $3,000 few days ago but suddenly it dump but I believe the right timing will come and we shall break that amount, everyone is expecting for skyrocket but is not healthy for the market.
There will always be a correction that will happen, but in due time we can achieve a greater price, so let's hold longer.

streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:27:00 AM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.
I did not understand the point totally. Even if all the financial institutions switch over to blockchain technology, what has it to do with bitcoins ?

What is the guarantee or rather in what way will bitcoin price is affected if the banks adopt the blockchain technology. They will be using that to adapt to the flat and I don't think will have any impact on bitcoin pricing directly.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:33:33 AM

How you consider bitcoin is low value now! Present price is around 2780$. However, buying bitcoin is always good to consider as investment by anyone. As of now, we will not be able to buy the bitcoin in high numbers. You could choose the Etherum to buy now. If you are making bitcoins is from signature campaign means also you can invest that and buy with the bitcoin and hold it.
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:40:49 AM

The price just recently dump and I believe it will be back again hitting another all time high. It was heading to $3,000 few days ago but suddenly it dump but I believe the right timing will come and we shall break that amount, everyone is expecting for skyrocket but is not healthy for the market.
There will always be a correction that will happen, but in due time we can achieve a greater price, so let's hold longer.
Agree with Finestream, I hold my Bitcoin and not sell it because I not have more time to look price Bitcoin ussually and I believe the price of Bitcoin can up to ~5000$ in 2017.
Next time, the price will test again 3000$, if breakout success maybe up to 3500$ and sideway or price adjustment before continue the trend. Pay attention to the news about Hardfolk Bitcoin, this news maybe breakdown the price
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:10:31 AM

How you consider bitcoin is low value now! Present price is around 2780$. However, buying bitcoin is always good to consider as investment by anyone. As of now, we will not be able to buy the bitcoin in high numbers. You could choose the Etherum to buy now. If you are making bitcoins is from signature campaign means also you can invest that and buy with the bitcoin and hold it.
Bitcoin price should be higher due to the increasing adoption in Asia, but the scaling debate still affects the price negatively, however, Ethereum found a good opportunity to compete Bitcoin.
Kizaki

Activity: 413

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:29:27 AM

The real reason behind buying bitcoins now or before is for long term investments nothing more,looking forward bitcoins blooming in price and reaching and making new history and make profit in the rise of it thats all

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:39:53 AM

The real reason behind buying bitcoins now or before is for long term investments nothing more,looking forward bitcoins blooming in price and reaching and making new history and make profit in the rise of it thats all

This is true, thats the biggest thing you do with your money to invest it in bitcoin and hold it for long term because it will surely repeat its history. personally i do but bitcoin and save it for me to generate more income and the reason why you should buy bitcoin now because the price of it are continue to rising and before its too late ride on it now.
rahmat92

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:06:36 AM

The reason you should buy bitcoin now is because we can see that the price of 1 btc is getting higher every day so if we buy btc now and sell it in the future, it means we will have many advantages.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:45:54 AM

This is true, thats the biggest thing you do with your money to invest it in bitcoin and hold it for long term because it will surely repeat its history. personally i do but bitcoin and save it for me to generate more income and the reason why you should buy bitcoin now because the price of it are continue to rising and before its too late ride on it now.
Everytime there is a dump that is happening, it is already an opportunity to buy so if we have the capacity to invest
do not hesitate and buy now. I have been holding bitcoins and I do not acquire it one time, I do it slowly but constantly, now I have a good volume
and still adding.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:49:14 AM

in the business world, Bitcoin is one of the profitable sectors to invest and save, it offers good price and value so people are going to connected to this field. if someone will buy today a bitcoin then he or she will get more value after somedays, so it is high time to buy a bitcoin fo making a profit...
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:59:40 AM

Everytime there is a dump that is happening, it is already an opportunity to buy so if we have the capacity to invest
do not hesitate and buy now. I have been holding bitcoins and I do not acquire it one time, I do it slowly but constantly, now I have a good volume
and still adding.
Yes digital money is like this dump and pump always will be there. But this is the good time to buy bitcoins. The price is around @2500. Suppose if you buy now 1 BTC within 2 or 3 days you will get $200 to $300 profit. Daily 100 to $200 fluctuation is there. This is for short time traders. You want to go for a long time then buy and hold your coin.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:13:42 AM

IMHO this itime is a good way to buy bitcoin because it is dump right now. After this correction, it will rise again and you will gain profit. TYhis major correction as we speak is an opportunity to buy.
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 799

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:10:08 AM

If you see an opportunity in buying bitcoin why not grab it? If you see its dump today and you have funds, go for that. Invest while its too low. Hold your bitcoin for a long time and it will be profitable. Real investors are risk takers. Always have dollars in mind. Lol!  Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:23:29 AM

IMHO this itime is a good way to buy bitcoin because it is dump right now. After this correction, it will rise again and you will gain profit. TYhis major correction as we speak is an opportunity to buy.
nobody knows that current situation are a real correction or just another hard dump that could bring bitcoin back to below $1,000. my people have a lot of concern about doing panic selling as it might really happened soon before the end of the month .

i wish it won't happened , but better to prepare yourself before you can not really afford to lost huge amount.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
VenceyBit

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:51:35 AM

Buy now or regret again later  Cheesy If you really believe in bitcoin don't hesitate to buy now on dips. Hold it for long term soon the value will be $13,000  Cheesy Just believe in bitcoin it will happen.

matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:13:00 AM

nobody knows that current situation are a real correction or just another hard dump that could bring bitcoin back to below $1,000. my people have a lot of concern about doing panic selling as it might really happened soon before the end of the month .

i wish it won't happened , but better to prepare yourself before you can not really afford to lost huge amount.
If you do not panic, the price will not be much low. I'll wait for prices 1900-2000 dollars per bitcoin and start buying. I even like that the price is now falling. It is possible to buy bitcoin cheaper. After a time all the same will buy up bitcoins and the price will begin to rise.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:02:09 PM

Price is going higher and higher and in future it will be even more higher when adoption level will go higher so even if you invest in it right now you can make good profits in future if you hold them till the right time comes.
There is no future for the bitcoin until the scaling problem will get resolved in the future and that's disturbing a lot of people for using bitcoin to get stuck on the bitcoin network. As far as i know if that's the important thing.

Hmm, yes indeed this now has some problems that bitcoin as quickly as possible to complete. Because the bitcoin is a digital currency in which all people have no place to do a complaint against something going on in the bitcoin, so if this problem now bitcoin still unresolved there is a possibility that it would be constrained to grow larger. But you don't have to worry about it, because the bitcoin will definitely be improved and will be higher

peter23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:17:30 PM

there are so many reason why you should buy bitcoin for now bitcoin today is hit its lowest price in this year so it is recommended to buy bitcoin because after a week it will absolutely rise again! many traders so much grateful that this phenomenon happen again today and this is the right time to buy some btc
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:06:01 PM

I have to take into consideration what the status will be after August,i have to consider what direction the situation will take us to and then work out a plan on whether to invest in it or not as i am not good at taking risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: