Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:12:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why you should Buy bitcoin now  (Read 60197 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:09:57 AM

IMHO this itime is a good way to buy bitcoin because it is dump right now. After this correction, it will rise again and you will gain profit. TYhis major correction as we speak is an opportunity to buy.
nobody knows that current situation are a real correction or just another hard dump that could bring bitcoin back to below $1,000. my people have a lot of concern about doing panic selling as it might really happened soon before the end of the month .

i wish it won't happened , but better to prepare yourself before you can not really afford to lost huge amount.
If you do not panic, the price will not be much low. I'll wait for prices 1900-2000 dollars per bitcoin and start buying. I even like that the price is now falling. It is possible to buy bitcoin cheaper. After a time all the same will buy up bitcoins and the price will begin to rise.
yes the problem are about how much money you stake there.

if you only play with a couple dollar then it maybe ok for you to stay calm but when you talking about thousands dollar and your life staked there too , it will be a different story right? better to make a cutloss and start a new one later rather than waiting for something uncertain.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzoi06

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:16:06 AM

You should buy bitcoin now because it is very profitable and safe purchase.Its value is growing very fast and it is the best way to invest in your future in my opinion.One day you will have much more than you invested.So yeah,I would highly recommend buying bitcoin.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:26:40 PM

The biggest reason why you need to buy bitcoin at the moment is that the price has just been dumped and you can easily collect bitcoin with the cheap price and earn profit in the future. bitcoin price will hit $3500 soon
Yes that is the reason why we should buy bitcoin right now. I am also buying bitcoin now when I saw that the price again came to lower value. With the price we can now see that many people have started to buy bitcoins and again the price is increasing so before the price increase high we have to buy now.
i think the price is now increasing again. but still people have some opportunities  to invest in bitcoin and set some profit, because the price is now trading below 2500 and there are most chances that the price of bitcoin will start increasing very soon, and may be then we do not able to get the chance and trade bitcoin in such a low price because when the price of bitcoin get acceleration then it become skyrocket.
ipungadhi

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:19:31 PM

The reason you should buy bitcoin now is because we can see that the price of 1 btc is getting higher every day so if we buy btc now and sell it in the future, it means we will have many advantages.
Buy at this time even though the current price can be quite high. But it will not harm you. Because future bitcoin prices will be much higher than today. Can be said investment in bitcoin for the long term will be quite safe

Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:22:19 AM

The reason you should buy bitcoin now is because we can see that the price of 1 btc is getting higher every day so if we buy btc now and sell it in the future, it means we will have many advantages.
Buy at this time even though the current price can be quite high. But it will not harm you. Because future bitcoin prices will be much higher than today. Can be said investment in bitcoin for the long term will be quite safe

Definitely so start buying now to hold for the future, never doubt the value of bitcoin because it is because of the increasing demand.
I already considered bitcoin as part of my future so I will not allow not to invest with it the amount that I can afford.
I keep adding every time I have some extra funds, I cannot catch it up when the value will substantially increase.
Good technique in buying is when the price dump, we can see that any time, just keep an eye.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:54:30 AM

You should buy bitcoin now because it is very profitable and safe purchase.Its value is growing very fast and it is the best way to invest in your future in my opinion.One day you will have much more than you invested.So yeah,I would highly recommend buying bitcoin.

It's not just profitable but it's also a good attitude to hold bitcoin for a longer term. As there are a lot of people who wants to earn bitcoin and that is going to give them assurance that it will give them good profit. And this is the best investment as you don't have to make a lot of effort just to earn in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 02:59:49 AM

It's not just profitable but it's also a good attitude to hold bitcoin for a longer term. As there are a lot of people who wants to earn bitcoin and that is going to give them assurance that it will give them good profit. And this is the best investment as you don't have to make a lot of effort just to earn in the future.

I understand that it won't be easy for all to buy bitcoins at this stage as price is too high but if you have spare money then you can buy bitcoins in small parts and save for the future as if you have higher volume of bitcoins then you can expect higher returns from it in future when price will be go much higher.
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:03:32 AM

Hold bitcoin for a long time and it will make your money grow. Buying it today allows you to minimize your cost and increase your profit in the future this is a great opportunity for every to make money this is an easy thing to secure your future and have a bright future, just believe on the power of bitcoin.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:55:43 AM

Hold bitcoin for a long time and it will make your money grow. Buying it today allows you to minimize your cost and increase your profit in the future this is a great opportunity for every to make money this is an easy thing to secure your future and have a bright future, just believe on the power of bitcoin.
We should buy bitcoins because it is a good investment for a long period of time. And bitcoin price will be goes higher more than now. Just be patient dont sell it to early, you may be regret if the price goes up again.
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:15:18 AM

We should buy bitcoins because it is a good investment for a long period of time. And bitcoin price will be goes higher more than now. Just be patient dont sell it to early, you may be regret if the price goes up again.

Yes bitcoin is a good form of investment and if we buy them now then it can give us good profits in future as the price of bitcoin keeps on going higher and higher so if we invest in it now even if price is high now it will bring positive results for us in future if we hold them for a long term.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:29:18 PM

Reasons you should buy Bitcoin now yah because Bitcoin will soon cross 4000$ mark and it will be a very good investment for you. You can double your principal in a year or so and that's a very good deal.

Not only that bitcoin is completely independent currency where it is relying on the government. Yes, Bitcoin is a good investment where you can double your money but at the same, all crypto needs a lot of patience in order to make money.
Bitcoin is slow to double your money if you compare it to other cryptocurrencies but when you compare it to anything else you can invest in the truth is bitcoin is extremely fast to produce good results, you will need to wait a few years but that is nothing in the world of finance.

Yes bitcoin is slower to double your money but it is the better than gold or fiat investment and also bitcoin is more stable than other alt coin, but if you preferred high risk trading then bitcoin is not for you, bitcoin price will slowly up and the crash down will not last for a long time, so bitcoin is better for investment but not too good for trading compare to alt coin
Don’t get me wrong I prefer bitcoin over the competition, yes the money you can get with altcoins is very tempting but the truth is unless you have a way to know the future beforehand then we will be just gambling with altcoins which is the reason I have bitcoin as my main investment.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:15:37 PM

I don't have an idea why this type of strategy is still not recognized by others or maybe they are still new to bitcoin and they don't understand that this move is very usual and popular. And with a lot of companies that are now potentially standing with bitcoin's positive market that will be making the price pump and good in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:56:48 PM

I don't have an idea why this type of strategy is still not recognized by others or maybe they are still new to bitcoin and they don't understand that this move is very usual and popular. And with a lot of companies that are now potentially standing with bitcoin's positive market that will be making the price pump and good in the future.
people are confident to the price of bitcoin, even  the companies who are using it as for payment method in their business, they are holding bitcoin and not going to get rid from it. they are very confident and sure that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing very soon and is not going to remain here any more, therefore they even consider it more profitable to purchase bitcoin right now and then wait a long time for getting a solid profit.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 11:19:40 PM

people are confident to the price of bitcoin, even  the companies who are using it as for payment method in their business, they are holding bitcoin and not going to get rid from it. they are very confident and sure that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing very soon and is not going to remain here any more, therefore they even consider it more profitable to purchase bitcoin right now and then wait a long time for getting a solid profit.
I think it's better to buy bitcoin as early as possible then invest it in ICO/altcoins so you just don't wait for the bitcoin to pump since altcoin could spike positively and the good thing is, it doesn't dump as bitcoin dumps unless most of its holders decided to sell it.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:58:53 AM

Yes many believes to this coin and this is what makes their business booming as they are preferring to this coin and don't accept other alt coins. Look at Japan, because they are one of the reasons why bitcoin's price pumped. Because of applying bitcoin to different sectors of their businesses, the price increased and demand too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Seeker01

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:04:36 AM

I Agree with this bitcoin is really good specially in long term as we can see in the history of bitcoin it is really bullish ever since. today the price of bitcoin are quietly cheap and this is the best time to accumulate more btc for you to have more profit in the future.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:01:01 AM

I Agree with this bitcoin is really good specially in long term as we can see in the history of bitcoin it is really bullish ever since. today the price of bitcoin are quietly cheap and this is the best time to accumulate more btc for you to have more profit in the future.
Lol the price right now is quite expensive already if you compare it to january, though i agree that even with this price, we should already buy and stock up on our btcs as he price may shoot up any time and we may not have the opportunity to buy at thia price again for a long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:00:34 AM

Well, now i don't think that bitcoin's price is cheap, $2502 is a big amount of us. Also now it is not easy for majority to buy 3 or 4 bitcoins at a time. I am sure if anyone decide to buy the bitcoin then people prefer to buy only 1 bitcoin at a time, Because it is too expensive. Even me i couldn't afford it to buy the bitcoin easily. But always i prefer to save it because in the coming time, bitcoin has a bright future for us.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:06:48 AM

Well, now i don't think that bitcoin's price is cheap, $2502 is a big amount of us. Also now it is not easy for majority to buy 3 or 4 bitcoins at a time. I am sure if anyone decide to buy the bitcoin then people prefer to buy only 1 bitcoin at a time, Because it is too expensive. Even me i couldn't afford it to buy the bitcoin easily. But always i prefer to save it because in the coming time, bitcoin has a bright future for us.
2500$ is still very undervalued for bitcoin. Just imagine what the price would be when bitcoin goes mainstream and gets world wide adoption considering the limited supply of bitcoins. I get it's not very easy for the vast majority to buy bitcoins right now but in the future it will only be less easy for them to do so.
djimbim0

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:26:19 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment for the future and it's never too late to buy or earn it for preservation. Already a lot of people have earned a good fortune and continue to invest in bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: