Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:49:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why you should Buy bitcoin now  (Read 60202 times)
SilverPunk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:51:36 AM

I think we should buy bitcoin right now. The price of bitcoin in the future will increase
Bitcoin is having bitcoin promotion campaigns, investors are investing in bitcoin more and more. Bitcoin is gradually being introduced and used in many countries. So buying a bitcoin now is the right decision
Be careful with your decision buy Bitcoin at now, always have bullish trap and the market still neutral because all trader are waiting status SegWit from Bitcoin. In past days have some news about hacker attack exchange site Bithumb in Korea with Billions of Won, I guess the price will falldown in weekend!
We are don't assure with that but a good reason to buy bitcoins know is before the end of the end bitcoins maybe hit $3000 as many predictors predicted and by 2020 and more years it may up more than we expected . Just invest when you think its right time then leave it for some many years.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:17:32 AM

It is never too late to buy bitcoin. In a year after your investment there will be a considerable profit. One more thing that I want to bring in focus is that as August is nearing, many people who are afraid of the segwit are selling their bitcoin and hence price may drop near August and this is the reason no major buy is happening and hence price is not much increasing. It is sure that after a small dip, price will definitely increase and get back to its original speed or rather better because of low fees many people will get back to bitcoin.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:18:48 AM

It is never too late to buy bitcoin. In a year after your investment there will be a considerable profit. One more thing that I want to bring in focus is that as August is nearing, many people who are afraid of the segwit are selling their bitcoin and hence price may drop near August and this is the reason no major buy is happening and hence price is not much increasing. It is sure that after a small dip, price will definitely increase and get back to its original speed or rather better because of low fees many people will get back to bitcoin.
We have to act now, there is still more room to grow for bitcoin, we are a billion dollar market cap but it's expected to hit trillion just like gold.
If you have doubts and you do not understand how worthy this system is, you cannot risk therefore take time to research to convince yourself, that way you can invest with confidence which is what we need.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:19:59 AM

The history speaks for itself in just a year from $600 bitcoin reached $2500 now I believe if you will invest now and buy bitcoin, next year it will raised to $3000 - $3500, well if you are capable to buy bitcoin now you better invest and wait for the profit in a very short period.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:25:21 AM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

If you believed that bitcoin has a brighter future to reach 10,000$ or more, well I could say we should really need to buy bitcoin
as long as long we can afford to buy it.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:02:30 AM

The history speaks for itself in just a year from $600 bitcoin reached $2500 now I believe if you will invest now and buy bitcoin, next year it will raised to $3000 - $3500, well if you are capable to buy bitcoin now you better invest and wait for the profit in a very short period.
This is the best and easiest way to know why you buy bitcoins. Don't think about other things of bitcoin just think about how the bitcoin grew from last one year. Now it is hard to buy bitcoin at the present rate, but still, it is worth to buy if you are looking for long time investment. For short term, you can make min $400 to $500 profit and long term there is no limit I don't know where it will go and stop.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:05:38 AM

This is the best and easiest way to know why you buy bitcoins. Don't think about other things of bitcoin just think about how the bitcoin grew from last one year. Now it is hard to buy bitcoin at the present rate, but still, it is worth to buy if you are looking for long time investment. For short term, you can make min $400 to $500 profit and long term there is no limit I don't know where it will go and stop.
As long as the investor is looking for a long term investment then there is nothing to worry about. Even the price of bitcoin is at the top or on a higher price than before, it is still worth it to buy bitcoins because bitcoin is keep growing in community and also the coverage of its usage. Countries are accepting bitcoin and if you will buy now and hold then you can easily earn money because of the long term holding.
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:23:31 AM

Buying bitcoin now is truly an opportunity to have profit in the future. A decade from now you will probably have 300% good profit. Patience then is truly a virtue. By year 2060, it has been predicted that bitcoin's inflation will be negligible that makes the price soar high.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:45:43 AM

Investors have proven that if you were able to buy bitcoin later than this year you could have earn big today because the value of bitcoin rise so much that it has reach $4400 and the good thing is that the probability of reaching $5000 before the end of this year is very likely to happen. I guess everyday is a good opportunity for bitcoin because it has no limitations when it comes to appreciation
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:42:30 AM

Investors have proven that if you were able to buy bitcoin later than this year you could have earn big today because the value of bitcoin rise so much that it has reach $4400 and the good thing is that the probability of reaching $5000 before the end of this year is very likely to happen. I guess everyday is a good opportunity for bitcoin because it has no limitations when it comes to appreciation
The rise is not over yet, what we have seen currently will surely continue so I advice to hold your bitcoins.
If it's possible to have a growth this big this year then we can expect that the next year to come there will be similar progress to witness or maybe bigger than what we have seen now. As for me, I'll continue to hold as the trend is still going, in time I will be rich because of bitcoin and I believe it will be soon.

GuppyMan

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:14:41 PM

Now there are good forecasts for the development and growth of bitcoin, so it's not too late, but it's very good to join bitcoin in order to earn on the growth of the price.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:39:24 PM

The rise is not over yet, what we have seen currently will surely continue so I advice to hold your bitcoins.
If it's possible to have a growth this big this year then we can expect that the next year to come there will be similar progress to witness or maybe bigger than what we have seen now. As for me, I'll continue to hold as the trend is still going, in time I will be rich because of bitcoin and I believe it will be soon.
- Yes, I still think 2017 is the year marking the development of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will continue to keep upward trend for many years to come, so in the present moment, we should keep our bitcoin and concentrate on developing our bitcoin more. Bitcoin always gives us a lot of surprises and gives us a lot of profit, we should trust and buy, accumulate bitcoin as much as possible, our future depends on the amount of bitcoin we keep

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:50:10 PM

Investors have proven that if you were able to buy bitcoin later than this year you could have earn big today because the value of bitcoin rise so much that it has reach $4400 and the good thing is that the probability of reaching $5000 before the end of this year is very likely to happen. I guess everyday is a good
opportunity for bitcoin because it has no limitations when it comes to appreciation

Also for investors, it is also nice to jump in now so as to benefit from the expected further break upwards rather than waiting outside for when price will drop which might not happen or to an expected range before flying upwards again.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Canday

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:31:30 PM

The price tag could get higher especially if the ETF has been accepted. And you dont want to buy when it is in the large. Get now for the chances of getting a a lot greater earnings ahead of it goes greater.
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:15:05 AM

Because bitcoin can be a great price in the future. If you start buying now and has a long term view in bitcoin then as early as now, start buying and it will grow as high as you can imagine it can be.

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:59:21 AM

Its better to buy bitcoin now, its not yet too late to invest with bitcoin. The craze just got started, we are still the fortunate users witnessing the sudden change in value. More people are coming to bitcoin and it no denying that this will cause more demand and the rising of price. It wise to buy now, than regret later. The bitcoin is amazingly rising up and speculated to continue rising up. There is no reason to miss the opportunity of buying bitcoin. What you have to do now is to wait on good timing to buy a bitcoin.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:11:11 AM

Its better to buy bitcoin now, its not yet too late to invest with bitcoin. The craze just got started, we are still the fortunate users witnessing the sudden change in value. More people are coming to bitcoin and it no denying that this will cause more demand and the rising of price. It wise to buy now, than regret later. The bitcoin is amazingly rising up and speculated to continue rising up. There is no reason to miss the opportunity of buying bitcoin. What you have to do now is to wait on good timing to buy a bitcoin.

The time to buy Bitcoin and be a part of the cryptocurrency rise is always NOW...not yesterday because we could not anymore take back the time that is gone and not tomorrow because it can already be too late. However, since this is an investment we have to make sure that we are ready financially and that we are not actually sacrificing the money appropriated with daily expenses and other planned expenditures.

Bitcoin is now considered as a rampaging bull and the opportunity to ride with its rise remains to be true as ever before. According to many analysts, Bitcoin has a huge room to grow...in other words for now the sky is the limit. As of now, Bitcoin is still so far away from the so-called bubbles partly because Bitcoin is able to establish a mechanism to stop bubbles from happening and this is through the periodic price corrections.
unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 03:18:22 AM

I guess for now is not the right time to buy bitcoin, because the bitcoin price is now very high almost touched 5000 USD and if you buy bitcoin now you will take a long time to get profit, now is the right time to hold it.

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:43:54 AM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

The main reason why we should bitcoin now is because there are many advantages of having a bitcoin. Many people became rich because of the bitcoin and I am now rich because of the bitcoin.
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:45:50 AM

btc is going to go up to 10,000 after halfing.  Will it go up again?  I think it is at $5000 today

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: