Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:44:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why you should Buy bitcoin now  (Read 60200 times)
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:52:11 AM

I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin the low supply in the market the price was going up and nowadays the demand of bitcoin to people was going low supply and then the price huge to increase. So buy now what are waiting for.
Actually as we know that bitcoin is a digital currency but also a very good asset as well some people including me buying bitcoin for investment purpose when the price go low then I buy bitcoin as much as I can and then I’m waiting for the right time when the price go high then I cell all my bitcoins and take a very good profit from bitcoin.
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:40:48 AM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

You should buy bitcoin now because it have a great value. Grab the opportunity now than never. Buy right now and keep it for a long time to have a many money. Bitcoin nowadays have a lot of profit that can get.
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:25:09 AM

Yep buy while the price is still relatively low. Wait for the dips in pricing for maximum profit. Always invest with what you can afford to lose. Read a lot and trade carefully.

Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:37:30 AM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

One of the main reason is because bitcoin's value is continuously increasing nowadays and if you are not going to invest as soon as you can, you will either loose the chance to earn big or regret all the wrong decisions you've made. Bitcoin also is now gaining more popularity and having it will surely help you have your life more convinient.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:40:56 AM

Buy now while the value is still not on its highest so that when the dump comes, you will benefit a lot. Buy as soon as possible and keep it as long as you can so that you may have the high income you've always wanted. Always read articles so that you would not miss the happenings with bitcoin and you may know when is the right time to buy or invest.

quochuan29

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:45:31 AM

November 16, 2016, 10:16:47 AM

Who listen to him must be x3 balance now  Grin

Rollex

Activity: 81
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:46:27 AM

One of the main reason is because bitcoin is recovering already from the damage China has brought when it was banned in the country. Bitcoin's value has been growing so fast that's why investing or buying bitcoin as soon as possible is one of the greatest oppurtunity you will have in your life. Even though this is the case, be aware still with the things that are happening in the market so you may have an idea when is the right time to invest and buy bitcoin.
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:50:03 AM

As you said so, the improvements of the relation between blockchains and banks would definitely benefit many people a lot. Imagine what having 66% of the banks implementing production and scale with blockchain, it may make the transactions easier than ever. This just proves us how bitcoin is innovating together with the improvements of the banks.
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:52:51 AM

For me the best reasons to buy Bitcoins now are that now people are getting more and more interested in buying and adopting then ever we have seen a great bump in the price in bitcoins, people are investing in Bitcoins so which means its price will go up more and If we buy now it'll give us profit.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:53:35 AM

the reason behind buying bitcoin is that bitcoin is the biggest crypto currency in the whole world and its rate is approximately 6k$ now and also the rate of bitcoin is varying with time and mostly the rate of bitcoin is increasing because many people are now taking interest in bitcoin so after some time the rate of bitcoin will reach up 20k$ which will give me enough profit in future if i buy bitcoin now.
Nhobita

Activity: 65
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:54:31 AM

Simply because bitcoin is in demand nowadays. Knowing that bitcoin is in demand just simply means that the rate that its vaue will increase is very high wich means you should by right know while it's still low compared to what may come. If you are not going to buy as soon as possible, you will be the one to regret it for sure.

Pusesu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:08:45 AM

Because it will grow again at the end of the year this way you can still make a little bit profit say it goes to 10k at then and it is 6k now than you will make 4k profit and that is a lot so i would buy and keep till the end.
Bobmarley2000

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:23:28 AM

Because bitcoin prices are falling, that's the reason you have to buy bitcoin now, if you want to make a good profit a few days or weeks later then now is the right time to buy bitcoin. Do your best then the results will not disappoint you.
The price will fall and some will panic, then it's a good opportunity for us to buy cheap bitcoins so we sell it at a profit when the price will back up.
It will happen most of the time and every time I see some dumps I am also collecting coins to stock because I know it would give me easy profit.

They will for sure sell it when they feel bitcoin is going dead. You can then make a investment we know that bitcoin is unstable so expect that it will fall hard and sometimes rise up very high.

I try to collect as many coins i can get of every coin. I know that some of these coins will rise up very high in the future.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:00:37 AM

The biggest reason why we should buy bitcoin now is probably the fact that it's value will gradually increase again in the future like what happened before. So, for now, it is very affordable that's why it's more easy to buy.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:08:34 AM

Just an hour ago I met my aunt in a hotel. She told me about handling my investments well and taking care of my assets. One thing that struck me most is when she told me to make sure I am not placing some of my funds on bitcoin. Seems like people in business industry were told that bitcoin is a fraud and should avoid using and buying it.  
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:18:45 PM

I think buying bitcoin is profitable.  As its prices are keep on increasing.  And it's a good investment.  You can create your own bitcoin by mining.  You can exchange bitcoin with others for the things either a pizza,  a car or anything without involving any third party like bank or online wallet. 
Bitcoin can easily be used for buying daily life things. But the best use of bitcoin is for international transactions. As far as collecting bitcoin is concerned, there is not only mining through which you can make bitcoin, trading and holding for long time can also make you owner of many bitcoin. Mining is little difficult method of collecting bitcoin. No involvement of third party makes bitcoin adorable.
but you can invest your money in Bitcoin today, especially after you read the forecasts for the future about 10,000 dollars for one Bitcoin.
You shouldn’t rely on everything people say for making your decisions. That people said Bitcoin will be $10,000 in future is not an excuse, you’re supposed to know that it’s all a guess and predicts. Yes, bitcoin might reach $10,000, but what if it takes 10 to 15 years, will you be able to wait till then?
giga_999

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 03:50:05 PM

BTC is getting at getting more popular and consequently, the price will go up gradually, so it is more than worth to invest, or just generate some for the future.

cr o w d F o r c e    ▸▸▸   [ Private Sale: Open ]
Global Decentralized Network Of Micro Businesses
dbrandz

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:51:26 PM

No matter what the price of bitcoin will go up, take my word.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Zap Store ❱ Decentralized Marketplace for Oracles ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████ Token Sale October 21st █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ FacebookTwitterLinked YouTube ■  WhitepaperReddit ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:26:57 AM

First of all the best time to buy bitcoin is when it has its low price. In fact there is an old saying of professional traders before that we must buy it low and sell it high. Well, practically speaking it is very wise strategy. We all know that bitcoin price is continuously rising as time goes by so that while there is time to buy bitcoin grab the opportunity because this might don't happen again.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:53:12 AM

Just an hour ago I met my aunt in a hotel. She told me about handling my investments well and taking care of my assets. One thing that struck me most is when she told me to make sure I am not placing some of my funds on bitcoin. Seems like people in business industry were told that bitcoin is a fraud and should avoid using and buying it.  

They have become close minded persons after they maybe become victims of HYIP and PONZI schems using bitcoin as investment. That after the serious scam in which they have experienced they generalize it that bitcoin is an scam without knowing that it will depend upon the investing sites and ICO that some are not legit. Better if you will explain to them that it is not about the bitcoin but it is the investing sites is the fraud.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: