Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why you should Buy bitcoin now  (Read 60202 times)
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:25:33 AM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

Simply because the value of it is quickly rising today. If you are not going to buy as soon as possible then you will regret it as the value risie higher and higher. If you are going to buy bitcoin right away then you will have more chances to have it grow as time passes by since the value of bitcoin is known to be volatile. As long as you are aware of the happenings in the market, you will surely have no problem in dealing when to buy or not.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:25:54 AM

I believe that buying Bitcoin at this point is a good and wise decision even if its market value is still high for the simple reason that it is continuously rising and knowing that there's an incoming hardfork that will be a factor for its value to be more expensive that will make the profit on investment, huge. It is also a good decision to wait for the dump but surely it will take time for it to happen at this moment.
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:01:55 AM

I would never buy BTC at this time, If I were you. Price may go down as fallen stone. Afterall it is crypto. After all btc is still crypto currency. I do not see any reason to buy btc now. Rather wait for a month or two. Atleast until the fork happens. It is certain that a correction will occur. Safe bet is approx $3.8-4.5k. I would rather buy cheap alts with btc/fiat. Unfortunately I have no capital now

I agree on you sir. This isn't the best time to buy because it's too high and yeah I know I can still profit even I buy now but the thing is I want to profit more than that so I just patiently wait for the correction to happen. My buy target will be at least $5000 and I have my fingers crossed.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:13:45 AM

Th big reason why you must buy now the bitcoin because as i have obverved, bitcoin value today is highly increasing and it was not as high before, so it means it still increase for the  proceeding days, weeks or months. If you buy bitcoin now and trade later, there is a big possibility that the amount of btc today will be doubled for the next months or years. So go! invest bitcoin now.

bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:50:52 PM

It was no secret , blockchain growing in each the modern era , bank starts to use technology blockchain because i believe they do not want to was ousted by bitcoin.

Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:57:45 PM
Merited by Kim Domingo (2)

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

The reason is just simply because bitcoin's value is rising so much nowadays so if you will not buy as soon as possible, you will surely regret it since the value is so high already. Another thing is because bitcoin has been making a big noise about being the future currency which may actually be true so it is very ideal to start earning bitcoin right now while things are in proper. Keep on watching over the price and buy quickly if you think it's low.
Suguha

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:00:44 PM

For me, the reason why should buy bitcoin is because blockchains are taking over the banks in the world and a lot of improvements are being made in it as time passes by which involves having bitcoin in the banks. It is already the rise of digital age so having bitcoin will surely help you a lot while you are still adopting in the modern era. The value of it is also increasing so going hard in bitcoin will surely benefit you in the future days to come.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:06:56 PM

If we buy bitcoin now we certainly have a chance to earn big profits later, because bitcoin price increases will continue to increase in the future, along with the increasing countries that have successfully adopted bitcoin certainly bring good impact for bitcoin progress.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:15:51 PM

The only reason to invest in bitcoins is because of its value that's increasing consistently. You should also look at the market of the current price before investing a good timing in buying bitcoins will make you earn more profit.

Honest Tim

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:43:48 AM

I think the biggest reason to buy bitcoin is that it's is increasing in prices and value,  more and more people are connect with it daily,.  The prime reason to buy bitcoin as soon as possible is that it prices fluctuates a lot and already it's prices are skyrocketting, so I believe if anyone want to buy bitcoin should buy it now.  As now it is in the range of someone's reach,  May be in future bitcoin reach to higher prices,  so better to buy it early and enjoy it.
These create a endless possibilities,  buying bitcoin now may make you rich in future as the prices double tripled in very short time span.
zeragame

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:54:50 AM

Only one reason: to be a part of a something big, and tell your grandchild's about that day!
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:30:09 AM

Only one reason: to be a part of a something big, and tell your grandchild's about that day!
We should benefit from bitcoin because we know it at its early stage, people are started to invest because they know it will be very big
in the future, bitcoin is the origin of decentralization so I have no doubt of its success when people will prefer to transact a decentralized service.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Lomperd1

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:22:10 PM

You can get rich if you buy bitcoins now, but you must buy a lot and not a little amount because its difficult to become rich with 1 dollar. So maybe 1k dollar would be the best.

If you make profit you can sell it and invest again when the price is falling. With this method you can gain good money.
Aceanyth

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:00:09 PM

If you buy it now you get more chance to become rich. If you invest early it is nearly always better than investing a year later. Bitcoin is going very high and it still goes.

So you need to react quick and buy some bitcoins in order to keep up and get more money in the future.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:50:43 PM

Buy now because the future of bitcoin is bright, believe that more people will trust bitcoin and when that happens the bitcoin will continue to increase its value and we will all be benefited as it will give us profit in the future.
You must buy now because bitcoin has bright future and it will help us to have better future. In addition to that, you must buy bitcoin if you want to become rich and we must trust bitcoin because we will all benifited if we used bitcoin. Buy now and become next rich in the future.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:04:39 PM

Because now the value of this bitcoin virtual currency is greater than gold, instead of buying gold, gradually move on to buying bitcoin because it is the kind of money I think is the safest in the current situation, and its value is increasingly growing. Hopefully in the next few years it will be even more valuable.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:26:28 PM

I think the reason people same like me.
By seeing this rise in digital currency from year to year continue to increase, then obviously many people who want to buy it with the excuse to get a profit when selling it.
Personally i see Bitcoin has a bright future and i'm sure bitcoin users will be more in the future.
Yes, obviously Bitcoin is going to have a very bright future if we can we observe the present statistics then who will come to know about that digital currencies are taking over the international market.

The only reason that one should focus on by more and more Bitcoins and saving them in their owners is simply that the currency value is rising more and more as the time passes. The present value of 1 Bitcoin is almost equal to more than $8,000 that is quite amazing. Hence if anyone wants to save his or her teacher then probably the best choice among all is buying Bitcoin.
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:17:24 PM

At the moment a big part of Bitcoins users are investors and traders. Without them BTC itself wouldnt be used that much and would have more stable price.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:19:05 PM

Bitcoin i think will dump and dump again because some investor will panic sell then this will be the time will be the best time to buy bitcoin you can earn money easily.
You never know what will happen in the coming days. It is because of the reason that future is very much unpredictable. I believe in this thing that if you have this much of budget that you can afford buying of bitcoin, then you have to go for buying of bitcoin and that too at the very present moment. If you will wait for the prices to fall down, then you may lose the opportunity of buying bitcoins at cheaper rates.
It is impossible what it is going to happen in a particular day, but at the same time if you look at the charts of bitcoin it is very easy to see what it is going to happen in the long term since bitcoin keeps going up, so for those that are prepared to hold for the long term bitcoin is a very safe investment.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:21:07 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 07:35:01 AM by justdimin

From day to day the existence of digital money is growing rapidly, many observers think that this technology will experience improvement in the future. especially Bitcoin digital money technology. Bitcoin prices are currently very high, it takes the courage to invest in Bitcoin at this time, but I am sure it will be worth the profit we will get, because the price of Bitcoin will continue to increase.
And the rapid growth is overwhelming. The market cap of the whole crypto ecosystem on its own is extremely huge and growing daily, let alone that of bitcoin and it is really something that shows so much more improvement in the future like you said. We will still see so many developments as we have been seeing it now and the value will keep increasing at least to a point we could experience some huge balance but until then, we keep storing up.

Why you should buy Bitcoin now? Well, it is going up all day and all night. Whats not to love, right?
Really! What is not to love? If for that alone, then it is something that is worth loving. So many developments are going on, countries are legalizing and regulating it and all these means it would keep being used and keep being of much value even as time goes on which makes it something that is just always going to be worth it now and in the future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: