Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:45:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why you should Buy bitcoin now  (Read 60202 times)
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:14:16 PM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

For me, it is simply because bitcoin is now the main trend of today. Many people are already aware of it and using it as an instrument to become rich. You may say that it is too much to say that it can make you rich but believe it or not, it's what bitcoin does the best. You will surely regret not buying right now as you see the price pump which may have given you benefit so think carefully.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
kamotharnn

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:23:24 PM

The value could get greater specifically if the ETF has been accredited. And you dont want to buy when it is in the higher. Purchase now for the probabilities of getting a much better earnings just before it goes greater.
Buying Bitcoin at this time? That’s what I will.never do as of now. Doing might lead to loss, so I need to exercise some patience and wait till November, to see what the next hard fork will have for us, and how things will change.
I agree. The price of bitcoin is very high and it is not good to hold bitcoin at this time. Therefore, just wait for the price to drop in order to buy bitcoin. I do believe that the price of bitcoin will be lower than $6000. Be patient and you can buy cheap bitcoin
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:48:15 PM

The reason is that every month bitcoin has a slight increase. So if we wait longer, it certainly will eliminate our chances to get bigger profit. So buy a bitcoin right now.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:45:13 PM

"Hurry....buy  right now"
I've read an article in a media about this I initially asked what the intent of the article, then I realized the price of  will continue to rise, and it has been proven ...
For short term I think yes the price is fluctuating and will get a short term profit from that fluctuation but i think for long term it would be a great investment when you buy now since there's has been a lot of predictions has been spread that bitcoins price would hit 10,000$ on the end of the year. Actually once you buy now you can even invest them too on some great altcoins and there are very good potential altcoins as well.
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:11:30 PM

actually there has so many many reasons to buy bitcoin, just think of those who are millionaires just by buying some bitcoins and do nothing they are claiming their bitcoins now, like almost a hundred time of their money,. what more next year so buy bitcoin now.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:16:41 PM

Dear folks, we should buy now, or else you can' t afford to buy in later time. As we could see, the value of selling price of bitcoin is increasing which has a direct relationship to its purchase price. So, the time you are about to buy, it is more expensive and you are about to lose and wait for a longer time to earn the equal amount you had invested.

McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:00:41 PM

The value could get greater specifically if the ETF has been accredited. And you dont want to buy when it is in the higher. Purchase now for the probabilities of getting a much better earnings just before it goes greater.
Buying Bitcoin at this time? That’s what I will.never do as of now. Doing might lead to loss, so I need to exercise some patience and wait till November, to see what the next hard fork will have for us, and how things will change.

I will not also buy bitcoin as of now since its price is really high. I'm going to wait also for its price to drop so I can buy more bitcoins. As what people keep on saying "buy bitcoin when the price is low and sell it when the price is high". I know bitcoin will keep on increasing its price but there would be a times that it will drop, so I'm going to wait for it to happen again. Patience is our key to success in bitcoin.
In the event that despite everything you haven't any bitcoins then you should purchase now in light of the fact that the costs of bitcoins are expanding quickly and isn't halting still the costs are going high so you can gain much benefit in slightest time and minimum endeavors that is the reason you should purchase more bitcoins.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 08:21:05 PM

If you're investor I think its better to buy every week a small portion of BTC with not looking its price.

I didn't listen to this advise but one man who investing even before hard fork when everyone was fearing about his bitcoins he said I continue to buy btc. And then btc pumped very high when we didn't know what will happen in first fork.

So the answer of your question I think you should buy small portions  every week or month. If you trader then better to wait correction

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:50:05 PM

You need to buy so that you can explore and enter the bounty and campaign ..then do the investment and become a highest level of this forum
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:50:22 PM

I think the people who are currently online to prove the rationality of buying Bitcoins do not need. This is a developing industry to invest in it is very profitable. And this is confirmed by the banks

I dont think so, if you afford enough why not to huy some? Since you have the idea laready that bitcoi has the possibility to pump soon, and since have already the profit you have will be more than what you invest in buying , given the fact that nowadays bircoin has been known worldwide.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:14:28 AM

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

If this statement of IBM is true, then this clearly tells us that buying bitcoins today will give you good future.

Because IBM as we know is one of the company who are leading in technology trends.
If it is true then it is the best time to buy bitcoins now because it will give you the upper hand and you will also have money if ever it is needed. Bitcoin is the best investment in the cryptocurrency world.

Bitcoin should buy right now because the value on it is increasing. Bitcoin can help secure your future and it can make it your good future. Bitcoin price right now was continue on increasing and it is good on investment . Bitcoin really helps many people on their living and Me too is happy on it because having this one is good, so it means buying bitcoin helps your life through financial. So take the opportunity than having nothing in future.
If you want to have good profit from bitcoin, I think it is the right to buy bitcoin. Since bitcoin is continue to grow more and more each day. And they are expecting bitcoin price to reach $10,000 by the next month. Well, bitcoin was a nice investment it really helps you be more financial stable, even if the price of it was hard to detect because of its volatility.
Bitcoin is at present the most expensive asset of the world and it has even beaten gold and traditional real estate investments as well in order to be the most profitable market. Bitcoin has increased tremendously in value over the last year and you should not miss even a single chance of investing into bitcoin since it is the future currency of the world and soon is going to be made legal around the globe.
rommil

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:17:59 AM

The reason is that bitcoin got X3 since may. Many people like to wait untill it drops down, but in a long term it only goes up.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:58:14 AM

You should buy bitcoin now cause its not too late to invest with it. Bitcoin will rising rapidly so bitcoin will be increased his value day by day or hour by hour. I probably say that this is the shortest way to become a rich someday. Believe me ? You should believe cause im telling the truth. I have many proofs that many of us became a rich even aa millionaire with it. Its never too late to invest in bitcoin the next generation form of money.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:02:04 PM

You should buy bitcoin now cause its not too late to invest with it. Bitcoin will rising rapidly so bitcoin will be increased his value day by day or hour by hour. I probably say that this is the shortest way to become a rich someday. Believe me ? You should believe cause im telling the truth. I have many proofs that many of us became a rich even aa millionaire with it. Its never too late to invest in bitcoin the next generation form of money.
It will never become late for the people who want to buy bitcoin if they are really into long term investment because that is the only way for them to maximize the potential profit. If they are really into long term investment then it will be very worth it to just buy bitcoin and keep it for long term and not worry for the price right now because it will look cheaper a few years after.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:40:40 PM

From the days of digital currency existence corporate's were much interested in adopting the technology, due to the universally accepted financial system most of them denied it directly and used as a investment indirectly. Now little by little they have started revealing it for their goodness.
Yes you should. Youre in a better place when youre just wanted to invedt money and make it grow here. Also my earning money in different way.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:34:17 AM

very first you need to monitor the market scenario whether or not his will continue to rise or the cost of btc will decrease, but to not stop wasting time to think the issue is thrown in to the market, generally there are certain parties who deliberately cause stress so they get btc with cheap cost.d
You will not feel the stress if you know what is happening with the market, people will dump when there is a panic but that is because
they  lack education, they do not have the patience to wait for the price to go up so they dump.
Never follow them, let's buy more when there is a dump because that way you can buy a cheap bitcoins.
mel1978

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:57:33 AM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

For the main reason we should buy bitcoin now because bitcoins price is still going high and we can make a huge profit from bitcoins rather than saving int he bank.
FlTZ

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:13:08 AM

It is never too late to buy bitcoin. In a year after your investment there will be a considerable profit. One more thing that I want to bring in focus is that as August is nearing, many people who are afraid of the segwit are selling their bitcoin and hence price may drop near August and this is the reason no major buy is happening and hence price is not much increasing. It is sure that after a small dip, price will definitely increase and get back to its original speed or rather better because of low fees many people will get back to bitcoin.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:01:51 AM

very first you need to monitor the market scenario whether or not his will continue to rise or the cost of btc will decrease, but to not stop wasting time to think the issue is thrown in to the market, generally there are certain parties who deliberately cause stress so they get btc with cheap cost.d
You will not feel the stress if you know what is happening with the market, people will dump when there is a panic but that is because
they  lack education, they do not have the patience to wait for the price to go up so they dump.
Never follow them, let's buy more when there is a dump because that way you can buy a cheap bitcoins.

We should buy bitcoin now because the value is rising now we are required less amount to buy a bitcoin if we wait then in the future we will need a high income for buy a bitcoin. So it the best time to buy bitcoin and save money . Also if we buy bitcoin now and the value go pumps t will increase the amount that we invest in the buy of the bitcoin.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:24:49 AM

if thats true i'm gonna buy more bitcoin now because bitcoin is much profitable if you had that, in past few years it is just 640$ look at now it almost $8000 dollar it has a big profit if you buy bitcoin wayback 2012 then hold it look how much profit you will have it just like a snap of your finger instant you have a million of price so better buy bitcoin now for future use.
Exactly, There is no point of denying this fact that the market price of bitcoin is and will continue to rise in the coming days. The way bitcoin is gaining this much of fame amongst the people is the proof of this thing that investing in bitcoin can help you earn a very handsome amount of money. You need to go for buying of bitcoins and that too as early as possible as this will help you in having more money.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: