Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why you should Buy bitcoin now  (Read 60197 times)
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

Since the value drops down compared to its value last December, i guess this is the best time to buy bitcoins, As you see statistically, the peak est point in the graph is about 18K, So therefore when it bounce back, surely we could earn good profit of it:)
Bitcoin's price is getting low now. That's why this time is the perfect time to buy some Bitcoins and start investing. Many people believe Bitcoin will increase again. Therefore, you will get high profit in the future for sure. With the price of 11,000$, isn't low and isn't so high, everybody will easily buy Bitcoin.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:59:08 PM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

well lots of news caming now about crypto community and the block chain specially bitcoin..but the thing is are those news are reliable?or just created to make panic in both good or bad news..maybe its better to do is make our best today for tomorrow is another day.means lets not wait for those things to happen while we can do our part today.
tekin_ural

Activity: 211
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:02:09 PM

There is no reason to buy or not to buy BTC right now. This info is neither public nor for sale.
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

Bitcoin will buy many if the price is still low, because bitcoin will affect all the market today. now is the right time to buy bitcoin and collect bitcoin well, you will get the result of bitcoin if you sell it at start up price. bitcoin is so easy to use that it does not have to bother to control it, now banks can not control bitcoin and now banks implement a blockchain strategy in logging deals most likely will use some crypto that may not be bitcoin.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

At my opinion much better to buy some altcoins nowdays because they pumping up like crazy today and you can make much more money and even more faster.

alexsamudra

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:11:39 PM

maybe the reason is because bitcoin prices again fall low, so you have to buy as much bitcoin as possible and wait for the right time to do bitcoin sales you have. all have the time when bitcoin will go up as usual, sometimes bitcoin prices can not be predicted by us. you have to be wary because the bank is a bitcoin competitor that continues to resist, you better use blockchain technology will get support for your bitcoin.
zeref22

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:13:05 PM

For me i have to 2 reasons why should i buy bitcoin
First: Bitcoin currency exchange can increase up to 20000$ or maybe 30000$
The 2nd reason is that satoshi still hiding or not revealing himself maybe there's a plan for him when he will go to show up or so that bitcoin will be no.1 and no one can beat it. just relax have fun for now and invest.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:22:52 PM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

It is inevitably the way the world is going towards and will be patterned to; blockchain. The earlier the better as we are now transiting from adoption to adaptation stage. So, it is still quite early to jump in the long ride.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:28:20 PM

For me i have to 2 reasons why should i buy bitcoin
First: Bitcoin currency exchange can increase up to 20000$ or maybe 30000$
The 2nd reason is that satoshi still hiding or not revealing himself maybe there's a plan for him when he will go to show up or so that bitcoin will be no.1 and no one can beat it. just relax have fun for now and invest.

Quite interesting idea you have there mate, but the first reason is still unsure as to when it will be coming if our generation will still be able to reach the time when this will happen. But the second reason is really on point and truly is a great reason to keep on believing and supporting bitcoins. But the thing is there are also a bad side about this, like what if he already died, forgot/lost his keys or something. That's what i think.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:30:58 PM

If you invest for bitcoin you can gain profit in future it's clear I think. day by many company and institutions over involving with bitcoin community in future it's also growing always.
If you have enough resources that you can actually afford investing your money into bitcoin, then I must suggest you that now is the right time to invest as much amount of money as you can by buying sufficient number of bitcoins. It is because of the fact that right now, the market value of bitcoin is not that much high and it will later on help you in getting more profit at the end.
Triyavam

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:03:52 PM

Many people do not suspect why bitcoin prices in 2017 have raised prices,
Maybe I myself was one of the people who wondered and was disappointed not to invest in the bitcoin market,
One reason is that there are many people who are interested in using bitcoin as an investment tool thanks to prices that are likely to increase until now,
While Bitcoin prices are relatively rising,
That's one of the most reasons why you think you should invest in this digital currency.
Waccamaw

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:02:34 PM

2017 is the year that change bitcoin for ever. price up more than 10,000$ in one year only.
if we know bitcoin can rise we will buy bitcoin. all old holders rich now
time is running and we can earn easy from it.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:15:39 PM

2017 is the year that change bitcoin for ever. price up more than 10,000$ in one year only.
if we know bitcoin can rise we will buy bitcoin. all old holders rich now
time is running and we can earn easy from it.
When the time comes and the excitement rises, when we want to buy a lot of Bitcoin, the old holders of these bitcoins will be sold. And in this way all this financial pyramid can collapse.
hartadiningrat27

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:20:52 PM

agree with it, if every bank using blockchain technology i think bank can provided some transaction method in bitcoin
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:48:48 PM

while the prices is on a dump ? not sure though but i think investing in bitcoin anytime of the year is still profitable even though its prices might be higher compared to past days because couple of months after it will always reach new all time high.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:30:58 AM

Honestly I want to say that I want to be profitable.For being profitable,I think it is the best time to buy Btc. Because the Btc price is lower than before.Btc will overcome soon.Then the all buyer will be benefited.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:26:30 AM

Point taken, though as much as i would like to buy Bitcoin and take advantage of the low prices nowadays I can't afford it but who knows,  if somehow I'll be able to profit a lot from campaigns then I won't hesitate to buy.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:35:50 AM

If you invest for bitcoin you can gain profit in future it's clear I think. day by many company and institutions over involving with bitcoin community in future it's also growing always.
If you have enough resources that you can actually afford investing your money into bitcoin, then I must suggest you that now is the right time to invest as much amount of money as you can by buying sufficient number of bitcoins. It is because of the fact that right now, the market value of bitcoin is not that much high and it will later on help you in getting more profit at the end.

value of bitcoins right now is currently mid high and i would say that it is not yet the best time to invest on it because if you do and still insist , then you could only earn less profit rather the best thing you can do right now is to wait for a while because bitcoin will still be expected to drop before or during the valentines season, due to the fact that people will possibly cash out and withdraw some of their coins in order to buy gifts for their girl friends or special someone.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:50:54 AM

This was the right time of buying the bitcoin since it turns into a lower price. You can buy and hold it so that when the time of increasing its value you can now sell i and earned a bigger value of coins. Just be wise and think properly.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:00:43 AM

I agree with you.
blockchain technology is moving very fast and becoming one of the most dominant and promising technologies today, as evidenced by the towering digital assets and crypto currency products that are beginning to find a suitable market.
and as many experts already predict, this technology is a massive digital revolution. and finally , today many banks want to implement blockchain technology, although initially blockchain technology dreaded and get scorn from various banking parties.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: