Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:15:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why you should Buy bitcoin now  (Read 60197 times)
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:14:13 AM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

It's possible that there are so many reasons why bitcoin needs to be bought today, but I think that the most actual reason is the change in the price of bitcoin. Perhaps it is not as great as we would like, but if we compare the past years to today, the price has risen many times.
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:19:43 AM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

It's possible that there are so many reasons why bitcoin needs to be bought today, but I think that the most actual reason is the change in the price of bitcoin. Perhaps it is not as great as we would like, but if we compare the past years to today, the price has risen many times.
well, this is not bad for early april. the bitcoin price is back above $ 7000, and there will be a high possibility that the price will start to rise again. buy or hold may be better. I do not recommend to buy, but if I have enough money, I might go back to buy bitcoin.
a31078

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:33:24 AM

Bitcoin has shown unprecedented stability as a financial instrument. It has been more stable than ever before which has increased trust in the currency. Historically large price increases have always been preceded by a stable period and now we’ve experienced the most stable period so far. I suggest that you buy now in other to make a high profit.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:41:33 AM

The income that you can get by doing bitcoin investment! I became aware to what is bitcoin because of the viral people who became millionaire because of the bitcoin. I eventually became interested to the bitcoin and even now; I keep patronizing bitcoins.
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:42:23 AM

now is a right time to buy bitcoin then wait untill the prices is rise.
I see Bitcoin as a good long-term investment, but I would not say that every moment is a good time to buy this. I think the right time to invest is when negative news comes out, that drive the price down and allow you to buy at a better rate. This is hard to predict, of course, and that is why some individuals prefer to buy without waiting for a price drop, but that is an individual decision and depends on the profile of each investor.
reyzel27

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:59:43 AM

The reason is just simply because of its value that's increasing consistently. You should also look at the market of the current price before investing a good timing in buying bitcoins will make you earn more profit.
NA boom

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:28:18 AM

Buy now because the future of bitcoin is bright, believe that more people will trust bitcoin and when that happens the bitcoin will continue to increase its value and we will all be benefited as it will give us profit in the future.

You are right .Bitcoin is a Currency. Its value constantly changes. Those who strongly believe that Bitcoin's price  will increase , they will buy Bitcoin. When its value increases, they can earn good profits. Bitcoin's value increases when its demand increases. Bitcoin earns a lot of profits because you have achieved success in life. Bitcoin can change your life. Now, Bitcoin is worth less. The price will rise soon after. So, to earn more profit, Bitcoin is buying low prices for many more profits.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:49:38 AM

Because they are in a much lower price that is why we really need to buy bitcoins today but it is not compulsory because it is up to you if youbreally wanted to buy i am just saying that it is a great opportunity to buy bitcoins today that they are on a lower price because that is a very great investment so your money will sirely gonna grow if you just trust me in this thing. But if you do not have enough money to buy then stick with the one that can provide you bitcoins work for it there are a lot of ways the thing is bitcoins are in a great buying time.
rejekiku

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

If bitcoin price is going down, its time to buy it.
tm2k

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

I wish I found this thread back in 2016 Cheesy anyways lesson learned I guess. Is OP a BTC millionaire by now?
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:11:16 PM

Because they are falling into the market and you should buy them before it is too kate because we both kmow that the bitcoins have the capability to rise back up again to the moon and they are really gonna go back up again and maybe this time will beat their highest record and we can all benefit to that if you will just buy bitcoins today because you will never regret you have my word. Bitcoins falls tp many times amd atill manage to grow back up again
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:24:13 PM

~snip~

Mate can you provide a link that will let us read the article (assuming that it is), to have even more insight about this topic.

I think this wont have any effect in the cryptocurrency that much. You see, these banks may adapt the blockchain technology, but that doesn't mean that it will greatly affect the existing coins. I mean they will just going to expand just to have other add on or upgrades such as security. By using this technology it will greatly increase the security of these banks.

So what my point is, cryptocurrency are decentralized. So that doesn't mean that they are in the same platform, they're going to manipulate the cryptos as well.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Arkhi

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

So much so that 15% of banks worldwide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

This time is the right time, and the time eagerly awaited by many investors in the world. They wait for moments of bitcoin to be at a low price for them to buy as much bitcoin as possible. Then they invested bitcoin up to the rising bitcoin price and had a fantastic price. With bitcoin investment, they will easily get their capital back and earn a lot of profits when bitcoin prices hit fantastic prices later.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:22:36 PM
Merited by Hellokitty09 (3)

Because they are in a much lower price that is why we really need to buy bitcoins today but it is not compulsory because it is up to you if youbreally wanted to buy i am just saying that it is a great opportunity to buy bitcoins today that they are on a lower price because that is a very great investment so your money will sirely gonna grow if you just trust me in this thing. But if you do not have enough money to buy then stick with the one that can provide you bitcoins work for it there are a lot of ways the thing is bitcoins are in a great buying time.
Bitcoin price drops big value compare to the value last year.  This drops give opportunity to take risk in buying some bitcoin and wait until price recovers in the market.  Bitcoin is good for investment unlike other crypto that when you hold for so long,  the value might lose in the market.  Buying bitcoin now for you not to regret the time being waste to wait for the right time.  Sometimes the right time passed without being notice that makes you regret.

dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

At this moment,the market value of Bitcoin is loe so being oractical by buying right now would be a great idea. We all know that dumps are not permanent and eventually,recovery will soon take place. And when that time come, huge profit will be earned by those who will invest right now. Dumps are also opportunity to earn profit it is just that in order for it to be earned,patience is needed.

human2021

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:29:17 PM

No one can predict the price of Bitcoin in the near future, but almost all believe that Bitcoin is a very good long-term investment.
That is why it makes sense to buy Bitcoin now and sell in a few years
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

becasuse theres a lot of companies and some goverments accepting this type of crypto so i think the price of bitcoin in the future will going increase more so its more good if we believe in bitcoin  just rememvber this take the risk or lose the chance  a chance tobecome a milionaire or become rich people in the future.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:02:45 PM

My main reason to continue to buy bitcoin because I think that bitcoin price is currently very cheap, it will certainly make us lucky because the end of the year the price will reach at least $ 75,000 or 10x from the current price and we get a big profit.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:18:17 PM

Holding bitcoin as an investment should not be the main reason for people to purchase bitcoin, sometimes I do purchase bitcoin in order to pay other people online for goods and services I ordered from them because it would save me a lot of transaction fees using bitcoin as payment.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:30:37 PM

A lot of reason for you to take advantage of bitcoin now is "lesson learn from the past"  People wasn't aware that the value of it will be higher as heaven.  Those people who invested in beginning where actually lucky especially,  those who didn't use their bitcoin.  The rate of it has been increased a lot that made those people rich. Definitely, since bitcoin is already known in the world. It will not dissappear.  Invest now and wait after couple of years. 
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: