Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:17:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why you should Buy bitcoin now  (Read 60197 times)
StevenPop

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:45:45 AM

Buy bitcoin now because we have nowhere else to go but up. Prices are at the best deals you could ever get them and you will make a lot of money if you buy bitcoin low now and wait for the price to go up before selling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
snipetr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:41:03 AM

Buying or using bitcoin is because we all need that word which is profit and we can easily get that if we are smart in using bitcoin like what others do especially traders because they more focus on the price and being volatile of bitcoin.
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

Yes I agree of bitcoin should buy now by other people who want to earn better amount of bitcoin and bitcoin has a high popularity related to digital currency that's why I join this forum it is more users than I thought it really helps me add more knowledge about bitcoin and choosing bitcoin because of it's more reason to earn a better earnings than working so hard with a boss is more valuable to stress a person. Don't mind me I just sharing my thoughts.

sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:57:09 AM

Buy bitcoin now because we have nowhere else to go but up. Prices are at the best deals you could ever get them and you will make a lot of money if you buy bitcoin low now and wait for the price to go up before selling.

I agree. If you want to start investing, you better do this now, since it’s price can go up a lot more in the following years. If you’ve done enough of research and you’re sure that this kind of investment is for you, then just go for it.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:19:13 AM

the reason I buy bitcoin now of course is because its current price has dropped and I'm able to buy bitcoin at a cheap price and I know that bitcoin will remain a profitable coin and will have a price rise again

Obeng minn

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:20:35 AM

now can be called an opportunity to buy bitcoin. because prices are still below and there is an upside, there is a possibility the next few weeks will continue to rise and continue to rise.
kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:48:53 AM

I think that the introduction of blockchain technologies in banking systems and other areas of our life will have a positive impact for all users. How exactly this will be implemented is not yet clear.. we will expect the best changes!
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:55:36 AM

we have main reason investing in bitcoin.first one is the technology that maybe in future it can be as substitution banking system.and the other is about community that support this.right now financian instution support this crypto currency too.
Mr_Devin

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:12:47 PM

Blockchain technology for now is growing rapidly although there are many circles who doubt the existence of this technology. Bitcoin is one of the digital currency that take shelter in container blockchain increasingly ogled many investors to invest in it. Therefore, when the low bitcoin price we should invest and when the high price we sell it from there jita will gain an unexpected advantage.

MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:15:16 PM

I agree. If you want to start investing, you better do this now, since it’s price can go up a lot more in the following years. If you’ve done enough of research and you’re sure that this kind of investment is for you, then just go for it.
I think every time to achieve big you have to take risk even there is always a risk on buying bitcoin since we do not know the rising and falling of the value of bitcoin now, but then buying bitcoin now will make you more profitable when the value of it will continue rising. Buy bitcoin now because we do not know before year ends we have 5 digits value again and hope it uptrend will start for rest of the time.

Even though bitcoin is the most profitable investment. Everyone knows, the current investment is slow-moving even fell, bank interest only 7% per year, so people choose emptying their bank account and choose bitcoin.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

the reason I buy bitcoin now of course is because its current price has dropped and I'm able to buy bitcoin at a cheap price and I know that bitcoin will remain a profitable coin and will have a price rise again

Bitcoin price right now is $8100 and its still low if compare highest price at $19k. Its more 50% lower. Bitcoin is good investment and i think its worth to collect because bitcoin have limited supply and in internet era, people will need cryptocurrency to make transaction with others around the world

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:29:31 PM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

That's very true. Large complaining companies have started integrating blockchain into their businesses and banks have started doing so. As I always say, the future is very bright for us
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:46:27 PM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

That's very true. Large complaining companies have started integrating blockchain into their businesses and banks have started doing so. As I always say, the future is very bright for us
Fair enough some banks are now approaching bitcoin and a lot of companies are using bitcoin payment for salary as well because they want to introduce something bigger and something better, so same as them I  believe in bitcoin,. to me bitcoin is my whole future, bitcoin is my income, my saving, my shopping, my payment and the bright future of my kids, so to me bitcoin has bright future and bitcoin will never lose the value and the demand in market, but it will grow more and more so buy now don’t be late to join the party.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:06:48 PM

Recently the prices for bitcoin quickly grow. I think that Bitcoin price is the lowest price in comparison with the Bitcoin price in the future now. therefore, in my opinion, now it is a high time to buy Bitcoin and to invest it. the opinion is simple
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:27:33 PM

now can be called an opportunity to buy bitcoin. because prices are still below and there is an upside, there is a possibility the next few weeks will continue to rise and continue to rise.
Good thinking, market now is in big down which should make investors happy and make them ready to invest their money, for me this trend will last for next weeks and after that price should go up.
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:15:25 AM

I think here is such reasons like it is already popular worldwirde, and getting more popular every day, so it's the most perspective to invest coin right now
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:25:53 AM

see bitcoin price charts last year, this time is the right time to buy, because in mid year, prices bitcoin will start up and will jump at the end of the year.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

According to me it is the best time to buy Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin is too low now days. As we all know that Bitcoin is struggling now days but without any doubt it has a potential of recuperating from this drop which means that in future the price is going to rise again. So why we should leave a chance of investing in the finest investment asset at such low rates?We all should consider this price drop as an opportunity to invest more in Bitcoin and should hold them until the price is high again so that we can sell our BTC's at higher prices in order to earn huge profits.
TUGUANL

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:55:27 AM

The reason I bought Bitcoin is very simple, because bitcoin can make me make money.
Zelezinskyi

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:55:24 AM

A single of the explanation why we should acquire bitcoin now is that it can be the currency of all countries, very adaptable, bitcoin community is amazingly powerful, it boosts your confidence as nicely way too.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: