Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:00:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EQUIBIT (EQB) 📈 A P2P Decentralized Securities Platform 📈  (Read 30425 times)
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 10:11:13 PM

We are aware of Iconomi but unlike their model of portfolio management, we are actually allowing companies to issue their own equity on a blockchain.

I didn't expressed myself cleary, so I'll rephrase the question: do you know something about ICONOMI's performance fund? (again, wink, wink)

Best,

@Equibit U wanna say that iconomi werent giving green light to third party entities wanting to build their corporate chains on top of iconomi infrastructure. U are misinformed to shits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Equibit (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

https://www.equibitgroup.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 10:15:52 PM

I didn't expressed myself cleary, so I'll rephrase the question: do you know something about ICONOMI's performance fund? (again, wink, wink)

Best,

I am not sure what you are asking. Can you specify what you think our relationship should be with Iconomi? Like I mentioned previously, our model is different. If you are suggesting that Iconomi use EQB to launch their token then it would be a perfect fit, however we require companies to be registered and legally incorporated in their jurisdiction.

Does the Equibit team have any EQB? This didn't really answer my question. There are 22 million total EQB. Is it correct that 1M are being pre-mined for the ICO? That appears correct with 10 tranches of 100,000. This means the remaining 21M will be created similar to the 2009 bitcoin reward schedule.

Please clarify.

The Equibit team will not have any EQB individually, as per the terms and conditions of the sale they are not allowed to hold any.
There will be 1M premined and the remaining unsold portion of EQB will go to the company EDC, and EQB will also be mined on the blockchain.

Visit our website at: https://www.equibitgroup.com/

Join our Slack community at: http://slack.equibitgroup.com/
Equibit (OP)

Activity: 104

https://www.equibitgroup.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 10:20:46 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2017, 10:46:59 PM by Equibit

@Equibit U wanna say that iconomi werent giving green light to third party entities wanting to build their corporate chains on top of iconomi infrastructure. U are misinformed to shits.

If you actually READ THE COMMENT, you would see that we made no statements regarding Iconomi and third party entities. In fact, this wasn't even part of the question that was asked by a previous user. Furthermore, we have no opinion about iconomi.

Visit our website at: https://www.equibitgroup.com/

Join our Slack community at: http://slack.equibitgroup.com/
sanchicharro

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 10:28:41 PM

Best,

I am not sure what you are asking. Can you specify what you think our relationship should be with Iconomi? Like I mentioned previously, our model is different. If you are suggesting that Iconomi use EQB to launch their token then it would be a perfect fit, however we require companies to be registered and legally incorporated in their jurisdiction.

OK... I'll be direct then: have you been contacted by ICONOMI in any form? They invest with their performance fund in companies that they think have a good potential. If not I guess it won't hurt to speak with them.

Best.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:52:17 AM

Would be interesting if iconomi invests in equibit.org
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:05:43 AM

Without escrow investment in any ICO would be risky no doubt they are talented persons but we need security first for our invested money. Better ask for escrow before make any investment.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:29:57 AM

Without escrow investment in any ICO would be risky no doubt they are talented persons but we need security first for our invested money. Better ask for escrow before make any investment.

Is this true? There is no escrow? If so, can you please elaborate on why this is?

I was planning to invest but without escrow I think I wont

ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 10:35:04 AM

I am potentially interested in adding Equibit to http://icocountdown.com

Please email me at: alex@icocountdown.com

Telegram: @Alexanderico

matsud2

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:48:07 AM

Is this true? There is no escrow? If so, can you please elaborate on why this is?

yeah too risk if we invest on some project without trusted escrow member from this forum because safety first
i suggest you to use escrow for this ico, goodluck
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 11:28:09 AM

Why are you not using escrow? is this similar to ICONOMI?I think not using an reputed escrow is the reason this has not gain many investors.
yseph

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

life is learn

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 11:38:35 AM

waiting for EQUIBIT update  Cool

◎¦Ok Computer¦◎
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 11:41:05 AM

yeah too risk if we invest on some project without trusted escrow member from this forum because safety first
i suggest you to use escrow for this ico, goodluck
I agree with the opinion above, without escrow investing in unclear candy wrappers willbe dangerous. And the price is too overstated. The actual cost will be determined by the market. And, most likely, the price will be x10 less then ico-prices.

prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:22:56 PM

EDC & EDR  Roll Eyes
sanchicharro

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 12:36:18 PM

EDC & EDR  Roll Eyes

What does this mean?
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:04:04 PM

This project is trading plaform, right?
ArpFlush

Activity: 623

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:30:32 PM

I agree with the opinion above, without escrow investing in unclear candy wrappers willbe dangerous. And the price is too overstated. The actual cost will be determined by the market. And, most likely, the price will be x10 less then ico-prices.
That's my worry too. An escrow really is a must and if I'm not mistaken the ico price is about $2. I'm interested but I'm gonna check this out from the sidelines.

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
sanchicharro

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 06:12:07 PM

Another question (apart from the escrow). Once the ICO ends, how long will it take for the investor to get their coins and freely trade them?
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 07:37:59 PM

Saw this thread in the Iconomi thread  Grin Same as Iconomi?

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:14:05 PM

That's my worry too. An escrow really is a must and if I'm not mistaken the ico price is about $2. I'm interested but I'm gonna check this out from the sidelines.

If he doesnt have an escrow, its safe to left him negative ratings. Everyone who comes up with a newly made wonky coin should at least have an escrow if he / she wanna people to take him / her seriously.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:57:25 AM

If he doesnt have an escrow, its safe to left him negative ratings. Everyone who comes up with a newly made wonky coin should at least have an escrow if he / she wanna people to take him / her seriously.

OK, so ico beginning soon, and we will wait for a putative escrow.

also equities are a highly regulated area in the financial world, the idea is good, but the result incertain;

will the stocks traded already trade on a classical bourse, or will they be entirely different stocks ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: