Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:29:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EQUIBIT (EQB) 📈 A P2P Decentralized Securities Platform 📈  (Read 30425 times)
elegantlywasted

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:03:12 AM

I'm in as well. I transferred the Bitcoins from Poloniex and in my withdrawal history there the transaction is confirmed.

However, when I refreshed the Equibit ICO page the transaction (which was not confirmed at the time) disappeared and I have not received any confirmation for it (e.g. via email). This is how the ICO page looks for me atm:

http://i66.tinypic.com/auulvl.png

Has someone received a confirmation for theirs? If yes, in what form?

EDIT: No difference after logging out & in again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:51:26 AM

I'm in as well. I transferred the Bitcoins from Poloniex and in my withdrawal history there the transaction is confirmed.

However, when I refreshed the Equibit ICO page the transaction (which was not confirmed at the time) disappeared and I have not received any confirmation for it (e.g. via email). This is how the ICO page looks for me atm:

Once you get an address to send to, you get two minutes for your transaction to register, you should have used a wallet you control. The exchange payment would have taken longer, which would have locked you out at what ever price you were quoted. email the Dev's   
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:25:31 AM

No this is not the same like iconomi,there is no bounty.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:54:41 AM

I think EDC ticker has been used by abother project. This project will be using ticker "EDC" too ?
elegantlywasted

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:24:38 AM

Once you get an address to send to, you get two minutes for your transaction to register, you should have used a wallet you control. The exchange payment would have taken longer, which would have locked you out at what ever price you were quoted. email the Dev's   

Thanks for the answer!

I did email the devs, waiting for their reply at the moment. I am not sure about the expiration you mentioned above: the first time I tried to transfer the funds I got a timeout and the message after the timeout said that if the transaction has been initiated in the allotted two minutes (but not confirmed) it should still work. I am not sure how long it took for Poloniex to register the transaction though.
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:23:40 AM

Thanks for the answer!

I did email the devs, waiting for their reply at the moment. I am not sure about the expiration you mentioned above: the first time I tried to transfer the funds I got a timeout and the message after the timeout said that if the transaction has been initiated in the allotted two minutes (but not confirmed) it should still work. I am not sure how long it took for Poloniex to register the transaction though.

poloniex can definitely take some time
fortunately buying seems to be taking a break here so u have time before price increase
elegantlywasted

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:37:07 AM

Thanks for the answer!

poloniex can definitely take some time
fortunately buying seems to be taking a break here so u have time before price increase

Indeed, this seems to be the case. I might consider buying at the current price too, but I would still like to hear from the developers first (and get my bitcoins back in case the transaction didn't go through in time).
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 10:21:24 AM

I Invested some btc , good luck with ICO Wink
ComponY

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Equibit Jr. Member...What role do you have in equibit?:

Chris Horlacher (Chief Executive Officer)
Brent Kievit-Kylar (Chief Science Officer)
Marc Godard (Chief Technology Officer)
Nathan D. Wosnack (Chief Operating Officer)
Christian Saucier (Lead Developer)

I find it strange that four hours from the start of the ICO you are offline.
In Canada's Toronto are eight o'clock in the evening and then I do not think you are already sleeping.

Who can confirm these devs are real and legit? OP seems inactive nowadays, but ICO is coming, it is very strange. I doubt this project is full of fake identities in the dev team.
Jorgeminator

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:29:07 PM

Equibit Jr. Member...What role do you have in equibit?:

Chris Horlacher (Chief Executive Officer)
Brent Kievit-Kylar (Chief Science Officer)
Marc Godard (Chief Technology Officer)
Nathan D. Wosnack (Chief Operating Officer)
Christian Saucier (Lead Developer)

I find it strange that four hours from the start of the ICO you are offline.
In Canada's Toronto are eight o'clock in the evening and then I do not think you are already sleeping.

Who can confirm these devs are real and legit? OP seems inactive nowadays, but ICO is coming, it is very strange. I doubt this project is full of fake identities in the dev team.
Why don't you check for yourself? http://bfy.tw/9pEv. Same procedure for every name in the list.

Bitcointalk is not exactly their main advertising channel, don't expect replies within minutes here.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:33:34 PM

Yesterday's launch party if you have missed it.

https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=cT0MXqzvCKc&pli=1

Thanks for posting!

I had an invite but couldn't make it...

Equibit is gonna be huge IMHO  Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool

Cheers m8

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
DonApp

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:30:24 PM

How many coins have been sold at the pre-ICO? :

http://equibit.org/post/investor-opportunity/

People who buy now are already paying x5! 

And is the total supply 21 or 22 million coins? Article above states 21 million, but ICO page states 22 milion coins?

Thanks for your answers!
hobbskevin

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:43:16 PM

And is the total supply 21 or 22 million coins? Article above states 21 million, but ICO page states 22 milion coins?

Thanks for your answers!

So there are 1 million EQBs for the ICO and then 21 million mined. Total is 22 million.

People are not buying at 5x right now it is still in tranche #2

Jorgeminator

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:50:10 PM

Thanks for your answers!
That's an old post, I believe they changed the pre-ICO to $2/coin. They sold around 60k EQB in the pre-ICO.
Equibit (OP)

Activity: 104

https://www.equibitgroup.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 05:08:21 PM

We're building a decentralized securities platform called... Equibit

EQUIBIT ICO IS LIVE RIGHT NOW - ENDS IN:

Visit our website at: https://www.equibitgroup.com/

Join our Slack community at: http://slack.equibitgroup.com/
hobbskevin

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:08:59 PM

Thanks for your answers!
That's an old post, I believe they changed the pre-ICO to $2/coin. They sold around 60k EQB in the pre-ICO.
Yes that is correct
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:30:48 PM

Imo this is the most exciting project right now...Though I wish I could've bought more but that's life
sanchicharro

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 08:11:36 PM

Imo this is the most exciting project right now...Though I wish I could've bought more but that's life

They got my interest too! And also wish I had more BTC...  Roll Eyes
Glad I made into Tranche 1.

I woke at 04:30 AM (GMT) so I could made it into Tranche 1 too, I'm glad I did too but I must confess that I'm a lil bit "dissapointed" that the other tranches are not selling so well...

Equibit seems to have some interesting things (like the supernode for example) but I think they are lacking a bit in terms of marketing.

Not trying to FUD or anything, as I said, I bought quite a bit of EDC (more than 1000). Mineable coins always attract people (Pascal, Zcash) + low supply + based on bitcoin code (poloniex friendly) + segwit by default which will attract even more attention  = good ROI

As I said, my only grip is that the marketing skills are not the best (maybe they should hire the guys that help ICONOMI with marketing)

Best,
Jorgeminator

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:34:13 PM

I woke at 04:30 AM (GMT) so I could made it into Tranche 1 too, I'm glad I did too but I must confess that I'm a lil bit "dissapointed" that the other tranches are not selling so well...

Equibit seems to have some interesting things (like the supernode for example) but I think they are lacking a bit in terms of marketing.

Not trying to FUD or anything, as I said, I bought quite a bit of EDC (more than 1000). Mineable coins always attract people (Pascal, Zcash) + low supply + based on bitcoin code (poloniex friendly) + segwit by default which will attract even more attention  = good ROI

As I said, my only grip is that the marketing skills are not the best (maybe they should hire the guys that help ICONOMI with marketing)

Best,

We have not ramped up our marketing yet. We were waiting for the people who have been supporting us to get a crack at the site before really pushing this out. Also, this tested the site.
Maybe that gives you some relief  Smiley
sanchicharro

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 08:40:27 PM

Not trying to FUD or anything, as I said, I bought quite a bit of EDC (more than 1000). Mineable coins always attract people (Pascal, Zcash) + low supply + based on bitcoin code (poloniex friendly) + segwit by default which will attract even more attention  = good ROI

Best,

We have not ramped up our marketing yet. We were waiting for the people who have been supporting us to get a crack at the site before really pushing this out. Also, this tested the site.
Maybe that gives you some relief  Smiley

It does, thanks a lot Jorge (Spanish Speaker? I'm from Spain actually)

PS: where did the team said this? I can't find it, was it on Slack?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: