Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:43:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Allion Logo Vote (check OP for logo's)
1 by Axllht - 14 (70%)
2 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
3 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
4 by BonzoCorleone - 1 (5%)
5 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
6 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
7 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
8 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
9 by VladimirN - 1 (5%)
10 by vlechogo - 0 (0%)
11 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ EXCHANGES READ ∞ ALL ←  (Read 75432 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 01:14:40 AM

I cannot read that tiny little writing you have about what happened to your hand -_-
You must make ypay the currency of minecraft so you mine in mine craft and get paid out in tpay and also you can deposit so you have a bank and then you can spend the spay ingame as you wish. It should be a survival type map where you build a house and defend and look after it. That I would play. Otherwise I think it is a waste.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
EpyxZ (OP)

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:54:58 PM

I don't think it's worth to vote.

Like coinexchange.io, nova has very small userbase and having been hacked last year makes it a no-no for many people.

And there's no way to win the vote in c-cex without paying for votes which will cost at least a few hundred dollars.

Yobit and cryptopia are the way to go, 0.1btc for yobit and ~0.15btc for topia. If you don't have the btc to pay for it then you should sell part of the premine, I can buy from you over the counter for higher than the current exchange price if you will use it to pay for exchange listing.

Yobit will be taken care of next week Smiley Thank you for the offer though. I agree that the exchanges I listed are kind of pointless but they are exchanges that are magically in the voting process so I listed them lol :p

I cannot read that tiny little writing you have about what happened to your hand -_-
You must make ypay the currency of minecraft so you mine in mine craft and get paid out in tpay and also you can deposit so you have a bank and then you can spend the spay ingame as you wish. It should be a survival type map where you build a house and defend and look after it. That I would play. Otherwise I think it is a waste.

TBH I hate minecraft :p and minecraft will probably NEVER have TPAY implemented in it. Some games that will be added are just there because they are popular and will bring in people to TrollPay and then later or into a game or service that does use TPAY. Implementation of TPAY into games will be based on usage. But ya, as for minecraft I don't see TPAY being implemented but then who knows it only takes a few kids to catch onto the server and it be on fire.

I was wondering what you guys thought of Daffadile's idea of a halo server with a little twist. I was thinking of setting one up and doing like a weekly deathmatch tournament for TPAY.  Not just for HALO but for other RPG games.

Hope you all have a great day & weekend, pins should come out the 25th and I get a wrap that I get to take off. I so cant wait. It sounds so stupid but I just want to be able to touch my hand or use the mouse with my right hand lol :p

Daffadile btw, I made the text small because it was a lot of blah blah & well some stupid stuff lol. I'll resize it since were on a diff page :p lots of drama in there. stupid drama :/
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 11:16:46 PM

I don't think it's worth to vote.

Like coinexchange.io, nova has very small userbase and having been hacked last year makes it a no-no for many people.

And there's no way to win the vote in c-cex without paying for votes which will cost at least a few hundred dollars.

Yobit and cryptopia are the way to go, 0.1btc for yobit and ~0.15btc for topia. If you don't have the btc to pay for it then you should sell part of the premine, I can buy from you over the counter for higher than the current exchange price if you will use it to pay for exchange listing.

Totally totally agree! Yobit gets over 100 btc volume on some days mostly from bits but the action is still very alive there. CE and ccex are like a baron desert so trying to focus on them is just a waste of time.

Thats unbearable volume for that exchanger. Can we somehow reduce it or put a warning on yobit homepage, informing noobs that the volume has been propped up due to bots faking trading activity? I will get in touch with u when I have the warning message up.

Daffadile

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 03:30:10 PM

Don't know why you guys always have to knock novaexchange and the others. I use nova often. It is great. Most of the coins I want are there or on polo or bittrex but that is rare.

I have not played mine craft very long I didn't understand why it was fun. If it had zombies and you must build to stop them that would be fun.
There is another game that is like minecraft kinda... It is really a FPS with guns so having the blocks to build a tower to snipre from is fun or you can dig a tunnel under the enemies spawn and stuff like that.

Yes I think that the tournament idea is good. I don't know why this thread is not more busy this coin has been profitable and everything but no people want scam coins. Really people can be stupid and simple minded.....

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
the_coldplay

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:43:15 PM

Don't know why you guys always have to knock novaexchange and the others. I use nova often. It is great. Most of the coins I want are there or on polo or bittrex but that is rare.

I have not played mine craft very long I didn't understand why it was fun. If it had zombies and you must build to stop them that would be fun.
There is another game that is like minecraft kinda... It is really a FPS with guns so having the blocks to build a tower to snipre from is fun or you can dig a tunnel under the enemies spawn and stuff like that.

Yes I think that the tournament idea is good. I don't know why this thread is not more busy this coin has been profitable and everything but no people want scam coins. Really people can be stupid and simple minded.....

People knock exchanges with low volume. Why would you want to trade where no one else is trading?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:41:48 AM

More people should come to this thread and see the great innovations being made.
I habe not seen this with another coin. They just the same old story and copy paste no reason to exist only to trade.
This has a reason. I want to see what a player can buy later in the games so I can trade tpay to players for a good profit $$$

the_coldplay

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:36:42 AM

More people should come to this thread and see the great innovations being made.
I habe not seen this with another coin. They just the same old story and copy paste no reason to exist only to trade.
This has a reason. I want to see what a player can buy later in the games so I can trade tpay to players for a good profit $$$

There are not really too many innovations coming out of trollcoin. Its a cool neat idea but an innovating one? I dont think so.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:53:47 PM

I think someone here is doing some voodoo on me. So guess what I got when I went to my last doctors appointment. I'll give you a hint. Starts with a P.. I swear the last few weeks have been some of the more miserable weeks of my life. TPAY will keep moving forward even though now i can barely type or see LOL OMGF. Just remember these pics when you see dev's saying afk a few weeks I have a cold :p No time for illness in the world of crypto :p Smiley Hope everyone is having a better monday than I am :p below is the newest present from the Doctors office. :/

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 12:54:57 PM

Coin goin hot
soniclord
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:32:50 PM

Coin goin hot
DEV! get well faster! know that a lot of people waiting and rooting for you!
MissCrypto

Activity: 945
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:11:59 PM

Dev having one foot in the grave but the coin just keeps pumping Grin Next stop 300 sat?

|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ |
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:28:41 PM

Pins are OUT. YAY. have to wear some stupid removable cast. Maybe :p Anyways heres the video of the pins getting removed today. Click the pic and it will take you to the video.

Now back to TPAY Smiley Sorry about all the blah everyone. Tried to do as much as possible while the pins where in, ffxi setup and added etc. Anyways Forward we go Smiley

Damn those 2 fingers hurt like a bitch. there like stupid midget fingers at the moment from the lack of any movement lol.

Anyways if you have a weak stomach dont click the pic. But if you are curious then click the PIC Tongue Smiley

Didnt hurt, just went in and they pulled them out.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:32:36 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2017, 02:50:00 PM by EpyxZ

Alright, well I can type better a little. A little blind in one eye for now. Anyways

I Submitted another Paid request to yobit. The BTC code was still sitting at NEW so I created another add request and added the same BTC code to it. (my luck if I created a second code they would take both :p )

Anyways I did not submit an exclusive, I just submitted a premium add request. So lets see if they add it this time. There should be 0 compilation issues as other exchanges & pools have compiled with no problems.

If anyone see's Warden/blacksmith or another Yobit admin let them know TPAY is paid for and waiting for an add. (Not Greeny mods like Dom, they only moderate trollbox)

Second Paid premium coin add request Submitted on 1-26-2017 .. Lets see if it gets added AGAIN :/
VladimirN

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:39:32 PM

Good work DEV! We wish you health! Let's try again to break into the yobit.
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 05:54:39 PM

There are not really too many innovations coming out of trollcoin. Its a cool neat idea but an innovating one? I dont think so.

Well I don't agree with you. Most coins have nothing not even a crappy website. Trollpay has a great website that you can become a member on. The Dev is very active and we have movies and things on the website and soon we will be able to spend Tpay on ingame items which I have never seen before. There are som good ideas here. Plus the wallet looks nice the coin works and stakes well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:57:18 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 07:34:12 PM by EpyxZ

I am currently working on a photo tipping app (Yep idea taken from another coin that seems to have abandoned its project).

TrollPay Photo Tipper will be a simple way for people to donate to artists without having to follow a billion links or get this coin or that coin.

TrollPay Photo Tip tagger
will embed what type of coin the artist accepts as tips and his donation address and portfolio information into the artists photo's.

TrollPay Photo Tipper
Will run either in the background or foreground checking each new image displayed via chrome/firefox/ie etc.
Once TrollPay Tip markers are detected the photo will be tagged via watermark that it has tipping information.
This information will be view-able and include such things as Artists information, portfolio link, donation address & coin type.
If the user has a coin wallet that is associated with the Artists preferred donation type and the user wants to tip the artist the user will be prompted with a few choices. Like if the user would like to allow TrollPay Photo Tipper to process the donation. (Trollpay Photo Tipper RPC call or command line to the wallet/daemon). How much they would like to donate etc.

This is currently a work in progress so there will be many features that can be added.

TrollPay.com is not just MY site, its every single coin holders site. Input is always appreciated and accepted, I may not always like it or crap even respond to it, but I am not here to make a 1 sat piece of shit coin that has one purpose in the world. I will NOT create a different coin for 50 different things.

I am sorry that I repeat this throughout the thread but I feel very strongly that any coin should not just have 1 purpose and if that purpose fails or becomes obsolete the coin's direction should shift to a new goal. There are literally thousands of coins out there that have one huge plan and people invest and invest then poof there goes the coin and the chain yet the dev is in a new thread with his new coin gaining supporter after supporter.

I also encourage holders and anyone that reads this thread with programming knowledge to create your own app that uses TPAY or any ALT COIN. The world of crypto is not meant to be controlled by the developer of the coin.  You make an app that has a use and can make its source public for the community to sift through and I will add your program to trollpay.com.

Have a great weekend everyone.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:29:29 PM

For a long time I thought you were tillkoeln but now I know who you are. Care to guess what I know?

Your pretty funny. What are you going to do? or tell everyone? I'm pretty curious.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:41:48 PM

I am currently working on a photo tipping app (Yep idea taken from another coin that seems to have abandoned its project).

TrollPay Photo Tipper will be a simple way for people to donate to artists without having to follow a billion links or get this coin or that coin.

TrollPay Photo Tip tagger
will embed what type of coin the artist accepts as tips and his donation address and portfolio information into the artists photo's.

TrollPay Photo Tipper
Will run either in the background or foreground checking each new image displayed via chrome/firefox/ie etc.
Once TrollPay Tip markers are detected the photo will be tagged via watermark that it has tipping information.
This information will be view-able and include such things as Artists information, portfolio link, donation address & coin type.
If the user has a coin wallet that is associated with the Artists preferred donation type and the user wants to tip the artist the user will be prompted with a few choices. Like if the user would like to allow TrollPay Photo Tipper to process the donation. (Trollpay Photo Tipper RPC call or command line to the wallet/daemon). How much they would like to donate etc.

This is currently a work in progress so there will be many features that can be added.

TrollPay.com is not just MY site, its every single coin holders site. Input is always appreciated and accepted, I may not always like it or crap even respond to it, but I am not here to make a 1 sat piece of shit coin that has one purpose in the world. I will NOT create a different coin for 50 different things.

I am sorry that I repeat this throughout the thread but I feel very strongly that any coin should not just have 1 purpose and if that purpose fails or becomes obsolete the coin's direction should shift to a new goal. There are literally thousands of coins out there that have one huge plan and people invest and invest then poof there goes the coin and the chain yet the dev is in a new thread with his new coin gaining supporter after supporter.

I also encourage holders and anyone that reads this thread with programming knowledge to create your own app that uses TPAY or any ALT COIN. The world of crypto is not meant to be controlled by the developer of the coin.  You make an app that has a use and can make its source public for the community to sift through and I will add your program to trollpay.com.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Requoted this since its more important than someone trying to start drama :p Anyways the paid submission is in (premium not exclusive) to yobit. If you see the warden, blacksmith or another admin ask them to take the btc and add it to the exchange. Besides that we are on a waiting game. Now that I can type with both hands, well ok I cant use my ring or pinkie finger or use the mouse in my right hand but I can code and type somewhat legible stuff now so lets see where we can take this Smiley
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 05:22:33 PM

Eh programming... How ? it is not like there is a guide for cryptocoin programming. How can I learn ? I wouldn't even know where to start. I have no idea how some of these idiots Devs make a coin when their brain barely works.

Will you put up the faucet again ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:25:32 PM

Eh programming... How ? it is not like there is a guide for cryptocoin programming. How can I learn ? I wouldn't even know where to start. I have no idea how some of these idiots Devs make a coin when their brain barely works.

Will you put up the faucet again ?

Interaction with the wallet can be done quite a few different ways. Some can be quite complicated for sure. I will have to explain a little more in detail later on, theres lots of posts I want to do and lots of code I want to begin on. (I can finally use the mouse with my right hand, cant type worth crap with it as the fingers are still pretty lame lol). And I went and got something for my eye. Hopefully i didnt come home with something new this time :p ..

About the Faucet. I am going to PM you real quick and after I get the info needed I will post about how FREE tpay will be given away from now on. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: