Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:39:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Transactions [Equihash][Community Project]  (Read 232867 times)
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:53:19 AM

Is CPU mining this coin viable?
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:21:19 AM

Is CPU mining this coin viable?

Not unless you have lots of them.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:55:03 AM

Hi guys, a couple questions . .

I want to start mining HUSH -- thoughts on solo mining / possibility?

Recommend a pool for pool mining?

Best HUSH wallet / best HUSH wallet to mine to

Open to all input / feedback

miningspeed seems to be a good pool! just make sure you set the right port for Hush.  i mined zen to my hush address for 5 hours when i first set it up  Embarrassed

cristipuc

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:14:51 AM

Waiting to be listed on bittrex or poloniex, also what to see the coin on worldcoinindex
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:48:40 AM

The price has been going up lately, and with that I've noticed that global hash rate has increased twice in like 3-4 Days!
Suprnova doesn't have 50% hashrate anymore, more like 35%:
Pool Hashrate: 1244373.52 Sol/s
Global Hashrate: 3413640.00 Sol/s

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:05:26 AM

The price has been going up lately, and with that I've noticed that global hash rate has increased twice in like 3-4 Days!
Suprnova doesn't have 50% hashrate anymore, more like 35%:
Pool Hashrate: 1244373.52 Sol/s
Global Hashrate: 3413640.00 Sol/s

Partly because we're going to be listed on Bittrex soon. But mostly because of natural recognition I think.

Golku

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:50:09 AM

is there a pool with SSL connection ?
montas101

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:53:39 AM

https://zdash.poolto.be/#/

is one
TenaciousJ

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:08:02 PM

Is anyone else concerned at all with the huge portion of the mining being undertaken by suprnova right now? They are contributing well over 51% of the current hashrate...

https://miningpoollists.com/hush/

We have been aware of this for a while. The community has been increasingly adding more mining pools with non-suprnova pools seemingly becoming more popular. In Slack we whole-heartedly advocate not to mine on a pool that has majority hashrate.

I'm mining on suprnova. Can you guys give me a reason not to?

Because it is in nobody's best interest to put over 50% of hashpower in a single pool. Move to hushpool.cloud for example which is also big enough to even out your income.

I don't want to sound like an asshole, but that reply doesn't convince me to move. I find suprnova easy to use and convenient with plenty of info. I need a real reason why I should move.

The main reason I chose not to use suprnova is that you get a better return on your mining efforts (in my limited experience) with a pool that has a hashrate where you get a larger slice of the pie. 

Miningspeed has been my go to for HUSH mainly because my moderate 3ksol/s hashrate packs more punch there resulting in larger payments when blocks are mined.  I see roughly 10-12 coins a day (sometimes more) consistently and there's no delay or tx fees on my wallet deposits other than the pool fee which is only 0.3% .  Coins are deposited when they reach 0.05 coins instead of having to wait until higher amounts build up which I prefer... and since there are no tx fees on the deposits you don't lose any profit.

Hope that info helps .. if not, Suprnova is good from what I hear. I agree that switching based solely on their market share would be unwise, there has to be more benefit than cost in order to make that move worthwhile.  Although I do tend to personally agree that consolidation of large portions of market share in a single pool is unwise and creates an imbalance in the market that could result in disaster if the pool was hacked / crashed / or just decided to close shop. 
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:03:56 AM

miningspeed seems to be a good pool! just make sure you set the right port for Hush.  i mined zen to my hush address for 5 hours when i first set it up  Embarrassed

I just did that too. Click start mining under Hush and it gives the Zen tab setup.
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:07:54 PM

http://explorer.myhush.org/ has been offline for half a day at least now... what happened? New URL?

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
komodomining

Activity: 156

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 02:13:37 PM

http://hushpool.cloud
read informations on home page

MININGPOOLS.CLOUD - reliable mining pools with low fees and multi algo stratum pools -  FOLLOW us on twitter twitter.com/miningpoolcloud @miningpoolcloud |
MININGPOOL ECOSYSTEM [ KOMODOMININGPOOL.COM | RAVENCOIN.MININGPOOLS.CLOUD ]
komodomining

Activity: 156

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 02:15:38 PM

https://explorer.myhush.org

SSL on old link

http://explorer.myhush.org/ has been offline for half a day at least now... what happened? New URL?

MININGPOOLS.CLOUD - reliable mining pools with low fees and multi algo stratum pools -  FOLLOW us on twitter twitter.com/miningpoolcloud @miningpoolcloud |
MININGPOOL ECOSYSTEM [ KOMODOMININGPOOL.COM | RAVENCOIN.MININGPOOLS.CLOUD ]
TenaciousJ

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:34:14 PM

I just did that too. Click start mining under Hush and it gives the Zen tab setup.

Yikes.. yeah the port should be 3092 or 3093 I believe unless you're using nicehash
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:36:45 AM

Couldn't help but notice this coin needed a bit more hashing in the network  Wink

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
FreakyBiggles

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:13:38 AM

Hi Lead Dev David Mercer....

Just wanted to say several things... don't "venture out" often but get frisky enough to post on occasion.

Zdash wuz good and started there. Hush w/you is even better so thank you. Butt pucker the whole time waiting for wallet with coin on exchange - not wicked skilled so dependent on anchor guys like you for solutions.

Again thank you for your efforts - on all of it - very much & very sincerely. 

I sent a trib to the wallet help address and I think I will do it again now that I have listened to you on that radio interview with the guy drinkin bourbon. I think (and hope) others that use the wallet will do the same - because they should - it's just right to do so. It's the first thing I did with my test coin deposit - a "send" test to the best place to send it to.

KMD QT wallet suks ballz.... missed the jumbler @ block 360,000 cause no private key. So does the zec/zcl/zen eleos abomination. I had 1657 zcl on that wallet waiting for the fork... updated to the new and lost all. No .dat backups - only option wallet gave was .tor - java wallets all flake/unstable until yours for HUSH.

Wish you were the one who made the zcl fork wallet but hey.... these are the risks and some you loose.

Just an old school lurker that wanted to say thanks - many times - so thanks.

Boulder CO
FreakyBiggles

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:45:12 AM

Hi Lead Dev David Mercer....

Just wanted to say several things... don't "venture out" often but get frisky enough to post on occasion.

Zdash wuz good and started there. Hush w/you is even better so thank you. Butt pucker the whole time waiting for wallet with coin on exchange - not wicked skilled so dependent on anchor guys like you for solutions.

Again thank you for your efforts - on all of it - very much & very sincerely. 

I sent a trib to the wallet help address and I think I will do it again now that I have listened to you on that radio interview with the guy drinkin bourbon. I think (and hope) others that use the wallet will do the same - because they should - it's just right to do so. It's the first thing I did with my test coin deposit - a "send" test to the best place to send it to.

KMD QT wallet suks ballz.... missed the jumbler @ block 360,000 cause no private key. So does the zec/zcl/zen eleos abomination. I had 1657 zcl on that wallet waiting for the fork... updated to the new and lost all. No .dat backups - only option wallet gave was .tor - java wallets all flake/unstable until yours for HUSH.

Wish you were the one who made the zcl fork wallet but hey.... these are the risks and some you loose.

Just an old school lurker that wanted to say thanks - many times - so thanks.

Boulder CO

Crap.... please make wallet encrypt-able and I will keep it up 24/7. (forgot that was main thought that spawned a venture to actually post)
godda04

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:03:47 PM

New ANN coming today, confirmed in slack!
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:02:13 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2017, 10:56:03 AM by SparkIt

New Announcement Thread
We've just published the new announcement thread for HUSH.
Taro_Naza

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:58:40 AM

What miner should I use for CPU mining, I used nheqminer but i keep getting 0 I/S, 0 Sols/s
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: