Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:20:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW BTC GAME - VIRTUALPUB - Official forum  (Read 111489 times)
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:29:20 PM

Update:  Today i added some basic info of your account with your referral link and count of your referrals (more detailed info table about your referrals will be added after withrawals are active) - Your account can be shown when you click to top-right coner to your nick or account balance
Also re-designed css - so if you press F5 and reload the page, you can see a little bit better designed page (i am still working hard on design-this is my weakness Smiley )

Dear players, if you have some suggestions, please comment them Wink

PS: mrcash02  - you are reading my mind  Grin

Thank you! What is extra minutes?

where extra minutes?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
v11oo

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:45:43 PM

Update:  Today i added some basic info of your account with your referral link and count of your referrals (more detailed info table about your referrals will be added after withrawals are active) - Your account can be shown when you click to top-right coner to your nick or account balance
Also re-designed css - so if you press F5 and reload the page, you can see a little bit better designed page (i am still working hard on design-this is my weakness Smiley )

where extra minutes?

http://prntscr.com/dpqsbq
elehh

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:47:54 PM

Hi, When I try to withdraw I get the message, the page isn't working
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:51:45 PM

Hi, When I try to withdraw I get the message, the page isn't working

hi, please PM me a message what is written, i need more informations to help you..
also PM me your game nick and BTC address
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:52:57 PM

where extra minutes?

http://prntscr.com/dpqsbq

you can hire bartender not only for full-time, but you can hire him for extra 10 minutes (multiple times) to save your satoshis, if you know, you must go from PC in few minutes , to have sold all drinks.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 05:03:01 PM

Another small update: Smiley

Added top 10 section - you can see the top10 picture, just click and found yourself in top 10 Smiley
Groath

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 05:25:27 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2016, 06:26:54 PM by Groath

Added top 10 section - you can see the top10 picture, just click and found yourself in top 10 Smiley

What means "Income" in top10? Daily? Total from start up to now? Current balance?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:31:25 PM

What means "Income" in top10? Daily? Total from start up to now? Current balance?

hi it's Credit+Withdrawn together..  In this balance are not counted upgrades
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 09:58:18 PM

Excuse me, i had around 50 referral, but why i am not appear in top referrer? Huh
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:29:10 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2016, 10:46:08 PM by tomos81

Excuse me, i had around 50 referral, but why i am not appear in top referrer? Huh

i checked now and you are right, i will check my sql script, i think some bug is there Smiley
thanks for letting me know

EDIT  i hope now it's ok, thanks again, little reward landed on your pocket Smiley
xdtiagonzhar

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:53:19 PM

i checked now and you are right, i will check my sql script, i think some bug is there Smiley

You are welcome, and there is some bug too, the first one is already reported by someone and still not solved so i will post it here.

1. - Bartender is free from worm
     - You buy or had stock drink, lets say 5 beer, 1 wine.
     - Wait 5 mins or more
     - Then hire bartender to make it work
     - Your drink sell immediately
2. - Bartender still working
     - You had stock beer, wine and whisky
     - Wait let say 12 min
     - Then buy beer,
     - The result is the beer not sold only wine and whisky, if u buy wine then the wine will be not sold only beer and whisky, if u buy whisky then the whisky not sold only beer and wine are sold
Groath

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:35:58 PM

You are welcome, and there is some bug too, the first one is already reported by someone and still not solved so i will post it here.

- Wait 5 mins or more
     - Wait let say 12 min
     - Then buy beer,
     - The result is the beer not sold only wine and whisky, if u buy wine then the wine will be not sold only beer and whisky, if u buy whisky then the whisky not sold only beer and wine are sold

I'm scare, I don't understand second part: "..beer not sold". Not sold immediately? Not sold up to next hire? Not sold ever?
xdtiagonzhar

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:39:40 AM

- Wait 5 mins or more
     - Wait let say 12 min
     - Then buy beer,

I'm scare, I don't understand second part: "..beer not sold". Not sold immediately? Not sold up to next hire? Not sold ever?

Its only happen if u wait or go for awhile and then buying drink, after that its fine though
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:41:00 PM

Hi VirtualPub players, admin here Smiley

I just want to thank you for your clicks and progress in this old year 2016, we, together made a good network, good game and good business.
Hopefully, the next year will be much more profitable for both of us, and our co-operation will bring us much more benefits and profits.
I am still working, non stop to make new improvements and new ways, how to bring you more opportunities for extra satoshis Smiley

Wish you a successful new year 2017 and wish you billions of satoshis earned with this game Smiley

Enjoy, VirtualPub players! Smiley  Cool

PS: Send your inventor to work, in few hours (2-3) i will reward all working inventors! Smiley 
+300 invention progress
+300 satoshis
+3 Lucky Coins
Lexiatel

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:45:14 PM

I just started an account. The game looks promising, I wish it was more cleaner when using Mobile though.

I love time management games, I used to play Neopets, and they have one called Plushie Tycoon, it was SO much fun. I was hoping someone would come up with something similar!

Loved the role playing botcheck, very cool! I'ma just fart around on it a while and learn the ropes of it.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:50:51 PM

I just started an account. The game looks promising, I wish it was more cleaner when using Mobile though.

I love time management games, I used to play Neopets, and they have one called Plushie Tycoon, it was SO much fun. I was hoping someone would come up with something similar!

Loved the role playing botcheck, very cool! I'ma just fart around on it a while and learn the ropes of it.

Hi there, welcome in the VirtualPub Smiley
i will remake all of the game graphics in the new year to be more mobile friendly too Smiley
also i will bring more opportunities to earn extra satoshis, if everything goes OK, it will be the most profitable game in the Bitcoin world! Smiley
xdtiagonzhar

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:16:15 PM

i will remake all of the game graphics in the new year to be more mobile friendly too Smiley
also i will bring more opportunities to earn extra satoshis, if everything goes OK, it will be the most profitable game in the Bitcoin world! Smiley

I know u are busy but pls look reporting bug above, thanks for the hard work u are doing up till now and happy new year (3 hours remaining before new year here) Cheesy
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:17:59 PM

I know u are busy but pls look reporting bug above, thanks for the hard work u are doing up till now and happy new year (3 hours remaining before new year here) Cheesy

I wrote this bug to to-do list, will fix it in 2017, but it's a complicated thing to fix it Smiley

I have less than 9 hours till new year here
watson1954

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:45:25 PM

Trivial matter.

I had the game open in another tab but was busy with other things. Clicked back to discover my pub was without beer.

My fault. Just a public apology to my regular customers.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:07:55 PM

There is a bug, sometimes I need to solve the "event" captcha twice or three times to receive the reward.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: