Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:53:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POSW] POSW COIN | Earn Monthly Dividends in Profit-Driven Growth Coin  (Read 118809 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:51:18 PM

I agree dev can let us know if development is ongoing, gives us hope

Right from Poswallet's news feed.
Update news coming soon - will have more info this weekend, plus dividends!

nice good to know that there will be some news, I think it'll be about the store they are creating atm .. found a link somewhere
POSW has lots of good features with active dev but despite all that this is the most undervalued coin.I have not seen any project that announce new feature or update every week but still price is low.I think posw true price is 20k sat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hannusolo

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:20:37 PM

It was around that once, but most supposedly a lot of ICO buyers started to cash out those levels which resulted in this sub 5k price. Maybe it will start to grow steadily again as this sellside push seems to be settling down.
Magnion

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:39:41 AM

How much is the past dividend and where can i find the information about it?

Thanks

Features -> POSW Info, right lower side: POSW Monthly Earnings

https://poswallet.com/POSW/

PoSW Price ฿ 0.00009581
Total PoSW for Dividend 30,619
Bonus Dividend 70,000
Total PoSW Burned 100,619
Total PoSW Spend 201,238

Alright, so how i can calculate this?

By holding Posw, we get posw back as dividend?
100K Dividend = Distribute
100K dividend = Burned

100k / 70Million Token = 0.0014 dividend per posw?

Thanks

I got into POSW in May so it will be fun to see the first dividend. Smiley
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:45:51 AM

Any news about new dividend distribution algoritm?

I'm so curious about that.

Thanks
RAGEmond

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:07:01 PM

Any news about new dividend distribution algoritm?

I'm so curious about that.

Thanks

thats the .. or one of the news they are going to release in combination with dividends ..
skyline_king

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:20:40 PM

so now i can't withdraw the coins you want us to take off cause i dont have .0003 satoshi worth of that coin. so to make up for your losses your gonna just scam coins. knew it  called this a scam a couple months ago.. sucks you never sold your 500 wallets so they gotta get some funds some how.. i am sure this post will be deleted
8489faustn

Activity: 128
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:11:56 AM

so now i can't withdraw the coins you want us to take off cause i dont have .0003 satoshi worth of that coin. so to make up for your losses your gonna just scam coins. knew it  called this a scam a couple months ago.. sucks you never sold your 500 wallets so they gotta get some funds some how.. i am sure this post will be deleted
Sorry you're calling us a scam because you are going to lose less then $.75.... you do realize that is used to pay for the transaction fees....
skyline_king

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:18:30 AM

Sorry you're calling us a scam because you are going to lose less then $.75.... you do realize that is used to pay for the transaction fees....

so because someone has less then 1$ in some coins they should k just lose them.. well let me see say i have less then the .0003 satoshi worth of coins i or anyone else should no longer be able to withdraw them?

this was a staking wallet for people with lower amount of coins to stake still and now it seams that people they got to use the site before posw coin or other new users that just use it to hold small amounts of every coin now lose that.. well guess what that is a scam do you see polonix not letting user withdraw funds after they delist coins. or do you see bittrix or poo have a min withdraw for any coin beside the tx fee. this is a true sign of a scam

sdotdot

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:02:14 AM

so because someone has less then 1$ in some coins they should k just lose them.. well let me see say i have less then the .0003 satoshi worth of coins i or anyone else should no longer be able to withdraw them?

this was a staking wallet for people with lower amount of coins to stake still and now it seams that people they got to use the site before posw coin or other new users that just use it to hold small amounts of every coin now lose that.. well guess what that is a scam do you see polonix not letting user withdraw funds after they delist coins. or do you see bittrix or poo have a min withdraw for any coin beside the tx fee. this is a true sign of a scam

You used the faucet 3 times to get some free coin and now you're crying for 'your money'? Keep tapping that until you get the minimum amount.

In Bittrex, that amount isn't even the minimum necessary for trading. Good luck making your first btc.  Cool
8489faustn

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:04:47 AM

First, The .0003 is the tx fee.... do you see polo and or bittrex running a staking online site? I don't think so. The only reason why we are delisting these random low cap coins is because they have very little features to them yet they are very expensive and time consuming to keep them running. If you would like to pay the monthly fees to keep a coin on the site to cover the server costs be my guest. We would love to have more coins however currently we are doing much more for these low cap coins then for ourself. We have focused too much on other coins and not ourself. So go ahead and call us a scam. We will prove you wrong.
gphx

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 01:12:40 AM

'So go ahead and call us a scam. We will prove you wrong'.

Cool. Prove people wrong by converting any unclaimed/unclaimable delisted coins into POSW.

Some of those coins are the result of deposits from external faucets. In any event I don't know
how keeping them is anything but outright theft.
8489faustn

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:23:43 AM

Cool. Prove people wrong by converting any unclaimed/unclaimable delisted coins into POSW.

Some of those coins are the result of deposits from external faucets. In any event I don't know
So your coins came from a faucet... so you are got your coins for free. You aren't losing anything. Sorry about the desicion but we arent gonna pay for you to be able to withdraw your pennies worth of coins..
gphx

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 01:35:56 AM

So your coins came from a faucet... so you are got your coins for free. You aren't losing anything. Sorry about the desicion but we arent gonna pay for you to be able to withdraw your pennies worth of coins..

My coins weren't free. They were payment as a result of work for filling in a Captcha on another site.
Just as you presumably got paid today for working. What you're doing is the same as an employer not
paying someone because they only worked a few hours instead of a full day.

POSW is based upon nothing but trust. I have already lost holdings in several coins and will lose them in 40+ more through
no fault of my own simply as a result of an administrative decision on your part. And your apparent remedy to the situation
is to imply customers of your site who followed your rules as you laid them out are poor thieves and losers.
Why would anyone trust you if you do that? Why would anyone deposit anything with you after losing 40+ holdings?

The good thing is I apparently need not say anymore. You're sticking your foot in your own mouth. Third party risk is anathema
to block chain and completely reliant upon reputation. Why would anyone want to use a thieving currency to trade? They will not.
It was great while it lasted but it's done. You blew it up.
skyline_king

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:56:16 AM

how about the coins that are not from faucets.. and how does it now cost 30k satoshi to withdraw 1337 or bitb or xmg or esp or insn like this has to be the biggest joke ever
gphx

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 02:05:49 AM

how about the coins that are not from faucets.. and how does it now cost 30k satoshi to withdraw 1337 or bitb or xmg or esp or insn like this has to be the biggest joke ever

Despite that I bit the bullet and withdrew as much as they would 'allow' me to before they keep the rest. Presumably other people will realize their coins are gone and will do the same. I'd rather be the first than the last out.

Best of luck to you.
sdotdot

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:17:58 AM

My coins weren't free. They were payment as a result of work for filling in a Captcha on another site.

Just FYI, those are FREE COINS. That Captcha is in there to prevent bots from taking all the money. No wonder you come in here crying that you lost your 300 satoshi worth of gaycoin.
8489faustn

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:26:06 AM

If anyone isn't able to pay the .0003 btc transaction cost go to the exchange and sell the coins for posw or any other coin that is not being removed.  That will be the best way to convert your coins without losing them. Thanks!
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:31:36 AM

Just FYI, those are FREE COINS. That Captcha is in there to prevent bots from taking all the money. No wonder you come in here crying that you lost your 300 satoshi worth of gaycoin.

I think that users comment is because generally a coin loses a part of itself to be sent, so 1 sprout uses .01 sprout to be sent, not btc; so having the btc requirement seems arbitrary to some extent.  But also keeps the flood of withdrawals to a minimum

sdotdot

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:36:18 AM

If anyone isn't able to pay the .0003 btc transaction cost go to the exchange and sell the coins for posw or any other coin that is not being removed.  That will be the best way to convert your coins without losing them. Thanks!

He's a bit right, though. Withdrawal limits should be relative to the withdrawn coin, not to BTC. The fee is 0.01 POSW per transaction, not 240 satoshi per byte. And also, that makes it impossible for me to withdraw my 200M Sprouts worth 0 satoshis?  Grin

Edit: @Mrbates LOL mate Cheesy
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 02:46:39 AM

http://insane.thecryptochat.net/address.php?address=i5rNVNkSKG2wgQoUfAEDuu1wykigGpZUAe

Deposited to the address, balance showing on address

But its not showing on poswallet

Any idea what can i do?
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: