Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:11:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POSW] POSW COIN | Earn Monthly Dividends in Profit-Driven Growth Coin  (Read 118809 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:56:54 AM

If anyone isn't able to pay the .0003 btc transaction cost go to the exchange and sell the coins for posw or any other coin that is not being removed.  That will be the best way to convert your coins without losing them. Thanks!

He's a bit right, though. Withdrawal limits should be relative to the withdrawn coin, not to BTC. The fee is 0.01 POSW per transaction, not 240 satoshi per byte. And also, that makes it impossible for me to withdraw my 200M Sprouts worth 0 satoshis?  Grin

Edit: @Mrbates LOL mate Cheesy

All bout dat sprout life

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gphx

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 02:59:11 AM

Just FYI, those are FREE COINS. That Captcha is in there to prevent bots from taking all the money. No wonder you come in here crying that you lost your 300 satoshi worth of gaycoin.

Whether they were free or not is immaterial. The point is they were a result of a transaction between myself and another site.
The point is free or not they sure as hell don't belong to you. But now they do.

I would've gladly paid as much to have you remain a trustworthy site. Instead I paid as much to watch you insult your users after taking their money.
That's even better honestly. Keep up the good work.

'Hey, everybody, if we stole your coins you collect gaycoin! BAHAHA!'

Classy.
gphx

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 03:04:40 AM

http://insane.thecryptochat.net/address.php?address=i5rNVNkSKG2wgQoUfAEDuu1wykigGpZUAe

Deposited to the address, balance showing on address

But its not showing on poswallet

Any idea what can i do?

I don't see the # of confirmations. An INSN transaction I did earlier today required 14 and took longer than I expected but the delay
was purely the block chain. I will say everything I ever deposited at PoSWallet eventually arrived as expected. They've been great on the incoming side.
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:15:11 AM

I've had coins not show up when deposited, but I think the chain forked. That coin has since been delisted anyways. LIR was also delisted, can't withdraw. Another coin was delisted and I was never able to withdraw, oh well. I lost probably about .03 using their site, but it's not like I actually tried contacting their support or anything. I've heard their support is useless so I can't really be bothered. Like I said, .03... Not even worth the time I spent writing this comment.

I'm out. Withdrawing whatever I have left and moving on. Good luck.
sdotdot

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:16:20 AM

Just FYI, those are FREE COINS. That Captcha is in there to prevent bots from taking all the money. No wonder you come in here crying that you lost your 300 satoshi worth of gaycoin.

Whether they were free or not is immaterial. The point is they were a result of a transaction between myself and another site.
The point is free or not they sure as hell don't belong to you. But now they do.

I would've gladly paid as much to have you remain a trustworthy site. Instead I paid as much to watch you insult your users after taking their money.

Classy.

I have no part in POSWallet, no more than my investment in POSW, so your coins do not belong to me, yet. They will after 3 more days, after dividends will be paid out. Or at least a small part of them. I hope to get at least 1 poswoshi worth of divvies from your 'stolen' gaycoins.
gphx

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 04:29:08 AM

Classy.

I have no part in POSWallet, no more than my investment in POSW, so your coins do not belong to me, yet. They will after 3 more days, after dividends will be paid out. Or at least a small part of them. I hope to get at least 1 poswoshi worth of divvies from your 'stolen' gaycoins.

Good to know. The idea you're invested in POSW makes me very, very happy. You'll figure out why soon enough.
jezus

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:38:59 AM

Posw was no minimum withdraw coins and now  Embarrassedhave.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
sdotdot

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:39:20 AM

Classy.

Good to know. The idea you're invested in POSW makes me very, very happy. You'll figure out why soon enough.

Yeah, somewhere around July. I'm sure DASH owners will run from POSWallet's masternodes' pools because you lost ~50 cents of low volume coins during a delisting.
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:36:25 AM

"808 Delisting on 6/6. Please withdraw."

so i went to withdraw and than i get this message:

"Error: Wallet under maintenance. Please try again later."

did i lost my coins forever?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:46:00 AM

Probably not, take calm and breathe deeply. With all that hassle going on right now around PoSWallet you will just need to be patient. Sorry, maybe sending them ticket might help but...
gphx

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 06:58:50 AM

Put in a ticket. If they decide you'll get your coins, you will. If they decide you won't, you won't.
There's a word for that.
33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:25:11 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2017, 10:35:17 AM by 33Bit

LOL Gay and 808 coin.
You right! delist all shit coins...

Better in the future if dont have shit in exchange.

(And guys if Newbie account write anything in tread don't believe... because want your coin for cheap!!!

This call FUD...)

Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 03:51:17 PM

Posw has been having so many changes and they taking off a whole bunch of so called inactive coins. The price of posw was 10k now it's much much less. Are you guys at posw trying to recover ? Anyway you doing a good job and I like to use you. It saves me some ram ^^

RAGEmond

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:03:16 PM

Dear PoSWallet Community,

We want to take a few minutes and share some of our long term strategy with all of you. When we started this project, the focus was on taking a handful of pretty active coins and providing a place for users to group stake. As that idea has evolved over the past year and a half with the addition of new coins, we have had many successes and challenges; one thing has become clear though: the crypto market in general is too unstable to effectively provide group stake services for the majority of coins we have listed at poswallet.com. Interesting coins pop up and swell with a large community, then disappear just as fast - resulting in a lot of infrastructure we set up that is no longer being used. We will have a financial loss this month, and based on our trajectory with the current ideology behind poswallet.com, the loss will grow over time. Therefore, we are changing our focus and getting back to basics.

So with that being said, we are going to go back and focus on the important stuff - promoting POSW as a currency that can be used for more than just the exchange at poswallet.com while supporting a few other 'big player' coins. As new coins appear and become established, we will investigate adding them to the platform as well. We will be delisting the majority of coins over the next month or so to align with this strategy - mainly coins with low user bases, low volume, or little technological improvement vs. other coins. Coins in maintenance will still be able to be requested to be withdrawn; however, some coins do not have nodes or active devs/communities and may not be able to be brought back out of maintenance. We will try and process all withdrawals on coins in maintenance as quickly as possible, but some will be delayed as they need to be done manually.

While we take these actions, we are also going to update the POSW coin technology and work with partners to get POSW accepted in a variety of stores/vendors. We will continue the monthly dividends (we purchased 150k POSW to disburse this month, even though we had a loss) and will also continue website development and adding new features. Based on this decision, the roadmap will change as well. Our focus is being refined to making POSW a great option for use in the crypto world, rather than its current role as a support coin.

We appreciate the community's patience while we work through these changes and we are always open to feedback.

Thanks,
PoSWallet Team

they will quit staking or just staking of shitcoins?
NikS13

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:37:35 PM

Dear PoSWallet Community,

We want to take a few minutes and share some of our long term strategy with all of you. When we started this project, the focus was on taking a handful of pretty active coins and providing a place for users to group stake. As that idea has evolved over the past year and a half with the addition of new coins, we have had many successes and challenges; one thing has become clear though: the crypto market in general is too unstable to effectively provide group stake services for the majority of coins we have listed at poswallet.com. Interesting coins pop up and swell with a large community, then disappear just as fast - resulting in a lot of infrastructure we set up that is no longer being used. We will have a financial loss this month, and based on our trajectory with the current ideology behind poswallet.com, the loss will grow over time. Therefore, we are changing our focus and getting back to basics.

So with that being said, we are going to go back and focus on the important stuff - promoting POSW as a currency that can be used for more than just the exchange at poswallet.com while supporting a few other 'big player' coins. As new coins appear and become established, we will investigate adding them to the platform as well. We will be delisting the majority of coins over the next month or so to align with this strategy - mainly coins with low user bases, low volume, or little technological improvement vs. other coins. Coins in maintenance will still be able to be requested to be withdrawn; however, some coins do not have nodes or active devs/communities and may not be able to be brought back out of maintenance. We will try and process all withdrawals on coins in maintenance as quickly as possible, but some will be delayed as they need to be done manually.

While we take these actions, we are also going to update the POSW coin technology and work with partners to get POSW accepted in a variety of stores/vendors. We will continue the monthly dividends (we purchased 150k POSW to disburse this month, even though we had a loss) and will also continue website development and adding new features. Based on this decision, the roadmap will change as well. Our focus is being refined to making POSW a great option for use in the crypto world, rather than its current role as a support coin.

We appreciate the community's patience while we work through these changes and we are always open to feedback.

Thanks,
PoSWallet Team

they will quit staking or just staking of shitcoins?

Quit staking shitcoins
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:56:07 PM

For all of you on the fence about POSW please look at the facts

A lot of people including people I know love keeping all there coins on exchanges. People treat exchanges like a bank account which isn't good but people will always do that! Since a lot of people keep there coins on exchanges that makes a huge market for a staking exchange. Since there is a demand for an exchange that pays you you're stakes the fact is POSW wallet is the only one I know of that allows you to stake on your balance. Also if you want to trade on POSW you need to use POSW coin which will only increase the value of the coin as the volume increases which it's doing! When POSW gets volume in the millions which most exchanges have then POSW coin value will go through the roof!!! Currently the average daily volume on the exchange is around 20,000 - 30,000 and the exchange in the coming months will likely have volume in the millions!

The recent pullback is a blessing for people looking to get in early. Remember the exchange has only been operating for around a month so volume of the exchange and price of POSW will only rise in value!

With their recent announcement...
The Devs finally threw in the towel on "The Age of Cryptsy circa 2014".

They need to delist every last shitcoin with extreme prejudice (just take in out back and shoot it)...
And build a wallet/exchange around the Top 100 coins on Polo/Bittrex  Smiley

And they MUST quickly position themselves to do ATOMIC CROSS-CHAIN trading... that is the future, not gaycoin faucets  Cheesy
jezus

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:37:17 AM

I buy more posw when i bought 600 Satoshi.

██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:15:42 AM

I retired everything from posw.

you never know Grin

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
brucejuice

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:03:46 PM

i applaud u for rethinking the game plan and removing the 500000 shitcoins from your site. focus. i just bought some more
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 11:53:50 PM

Actually not really all shitcoins are shotcoin. Even right now I make small profits off the most shit of shitcoins. It's thanks to people thinking it's shit that lets me profit off it since I buy it all up and wait. Too many impatient people. I point has been made though there are many shit coins but poswallet was good with that untill recently now they cannot handoe the latest influx in coins.

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: