Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:19:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POSW] POSW COIN | Earn Monthly Dividends in Profit-Driven Growth Coin  (Read 118809 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Norbie

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:35:27 PM

Long time use the service POSwallet. Only good impressions
soloasi

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:54:59 PM

interesting page, i can see they have STRB coin on the list xD, i have a wallet and i cant make it works, does anyone know if they have the same issue?

they shoud add 808 coin to the list Tongue
neverseven

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:00:49 PM

Interesting site, how about security? Can you share the security features?

We can't share all the details for... security reasons... - however, we would like to make clear that both cold and hot wallets are used, and no wallets ever share the same server location as any delivered user content.

You can't share security features for security reasons? That's BS. I want to know how you will protect coins, otherwise I call it BS.

The best thing to do is stake a small amount of coins (an amount you are comfortable with) until you have fully tested out the site and deem it to be safe.
 You also have the option of turning on 2FA if you wish.

That's not enough. I am talking about server side security. DDoS protection? Certificates? "Not sharing for security reasons" is BS!

Maybe I mis-understood what you were asking - what exactly do you want to know in terms of security?  We are not going to share details on how the backend systems interact to protect the coins, allow for staking, and for delivering fast transactions. Half of security is making sure the general audience has no idea exactly how the backend works to stay ahead of threats.

We are more than happy to be transparent, but will not risk user coins by divulging all of the ins-and-outs of the architecture. In terms of account security, we offer 2FA, log all access, and automatically flag any non-pattern-matching user behavior.  We have a refined DDoS system, a CDN network, and a node balancer across multiple nodes (and adding more with the pre-sale coins).  All interactions are encrypted via https.

That's what I wanted to hear, thanks! Now it's clear.

Glad we could help - apologize for the confusion earlier!

That's ok, will you accept altcoins submissions?
soloasi

Activity: 477

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:11:20 PM

interesting page, i can see they have STRB coin on the list xD, i have a wallet and i cant make it works, does anyone know if they have the same issue?

they shoud add 808 coin to the list Tongue

STRB is down again - we edited the wallet but the interest rolled the wallet again. 

We will add 808 over the next week or so - spinning up another server today.

how did you maged to make STRB wallet works? Huh

and do you have a list of new coins that will be listed?
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:18:12 PM

That's ok, will you accept altcoins submissions?

We are always looking for new altcoins to add - only requirements are an active user base and a known developer.  What coins would you like to see added?

piggy coin, putin coin, chess coin.
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:51:14 PM

POSWallet is amazing site.  Great idea from beginning, site have simple interface for anybody to use.
Making collecting ALT coins very simple at Faucet. They have like 75 different types of coin at faucets.

They released a new POSWallet coin, now its great time to buy some coins,price will almost certainly grow.
I would also note that the site looks very safe, from a security point of view.
Ombc

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Hey Nice too meet you! i'm Ombc :D

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:53:12 PM

It looks very nice! Smiley

and i have a question do you get more coins if you hold more coins?

Good luck! Smiley

zagor6969

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:54:15 PM

Hi I am using poswallet.com from a couple of months,
I made small transactions and I received good profit from faucet and extra earnings from coins in wallet.
I have buy my first 4.000 PoSW coin and I will buy other by 12/01.

I believe in this project
webcrush2012

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:34:53 PM

Hi guys, im using poswallet.com since 1 Month and have 55k POSW.
Very good Site and Team, and every Weeks are Better.

Thank for this System
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 07:35:21 PM

Hi I am using poswallet.com from a couple of months,
I made small transactions and I received good profit from faucet and extra earnings from coins in wallet.
I have buy my first 4.000 PoSW coin and I will buy other by 12/01.

I believe in this project

I am going to get my hands on some of those PosW coins before they hit the exchanges.

The price will probably go up.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
ZzzzeyeZzzz

Activity: 377
Merit: 108

ChessCoin 1.4

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 07:53:23 PM

The coins are received - quick reply to support ticket!  Smiley
Wishes for a good start and a successful future with a project for PoS Coins!  Smiley

For beta test or testnet please PM!
24/7 support after the launch!
best regards

-Update to ChessCoin 1.2 -protocolversion 60014 -Blocktime 5min/ 21000 transaction
-Transactions costs 0.0001/ unlimited. https://github.com/AKKPP?tab=repositories
Tournament https://lichess.org/team/chesscoin032
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:23:18 PM

whether the dividends of each coin is different? what percentage of the dividend will we get?
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 08:26:25 PM

whether the dividends of each coin is different? what percentage of the dividend will we get?

250,000,000 total coins

All profits made from poswallet.com will be paid out as dividends to all holders of the PoSW coin on a monthly basis.

I am guessing each coin will pay 1/250,000,000th of the total profit for the month.

(If you were talking about the PosW coin)

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 08:34:24 PM

250,000,000 total coins

All profits made from poswallet.com will be paid out as dividends to all holders of the PoSW coin on a monthly basis.

I am guessing each coin will pay 1/250,000,000th of the total profit for the month.

(If you were talking about the PosW coin)

Actually, the payout will be much higher.  Coins in the dev addresses will not stake or earn dividends after launch, they will only distribute coins in sales/bounties/etc and burn coins if the max coin amount goes above 250kk due to staking.

So really, the dividend will be (user coins)/(sum of all user coins - sum of dev address coins).

I'll add an example to the ANN.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. Smiley

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
rolings

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:39:14 PM

cek pm sir
rb3coins

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:41:30 PM

POS WALLET has been a great coin wallet site that has grown to be one of the best profit gaining for all crypt-o-currency coins that have been added thus far.

But even better it now has added its own new coin POSW-COIN earning monthly dividends and can be purchase now for these great prices
    Before 12/01/2016: 0.000001 BTC = 1 PoSW
    Before 12/14/2016: 0.000002 BTC = 1 PoSW
    Before 01/01/2017: 0.000004 BTC = 1 PoSW

Thanks Poswallet for the great site and all the best to all members.
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 08:50:37 PM

POS WALLET has been a great coin wallet site that has grown to be one of the best profit gaining for all crypt-o-currency coins that have been added thus far.

But even better it now has added its own new coin POSW-COIN earning monthly dividends and can be purchase now for these great prices

How does one buy that coin with BTC?

gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:56:06 PM

nav, psb, xst and a bit other chinks hold on Poswallet,idet my % . POSW purchased now, hope to begin to work, time will rotin.
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:58:17 PM

How does one buy that coin with BTC?
How to purchase PoSW
The pre-sale price of PoSW will go up as the pre-sale continues - get in early before the price goes up! The price by date can be seen on the right.

To purchase PoSW coins in the pre-sale, send BTC to the following address
dopejesse

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:17:53 PM

username for poswallet : dopejesse

thanks here to support
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: