Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:27:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:16:14 PM

I see a lot of talk going on about PureVidz and PEPE...But the real market cap determines the quality of the token and project..

Also team which delivers according to the roadmap will be most successful

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kamosdeaquario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:16:43 PM

I think the project PureVidz is abandoned ... the other side of the "PV" is doing the ICO that will surely take them to 10 million marketcap
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:18:12 PM

purevidz site stopped withdrawals ...

I think the other person is PV

I'm shocked these moderators are touching this again after this has happened.

They need to investigate the project and make sure this is not one huge scam before letting their names be used as references for this type of possible scam.

weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:18:21 PM

I think the project PureVidz is abandoned ... the other side of the "PV" is doing the ICO that will surely take them to 10 million marketcap

Nope, he will fuck you up again... and than 1 month later he do it again and again and again

You know why?

Because People believe in x100 and giving scammer money

weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:18:42 PM

yes since last week

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:22:02 PM

yes since last week

Well if this is the case the investment BTC should not be released so early.

So some people have vidz left and trapped on the ICO site.

PV dev is "missing" and now these same escrows are going in with this same "team on another " venture?

jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:32:07 PM

FINAL I AM OUT F THESE SHITTTTTTT

I SOLD ALL MY VIDZ

GOOD LUCK TO YOU

BACK TO NORMAL COINS AND NOT SCAM COIN

GOOD LUCK TO ALL HERE YOU NEED IT Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Kamosdeaquario

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:34:49 PM

Nope, he will fuck you up again... and than 1 month later he do it again and again and again

You know why?

Because People believe in x100 and giving scammer money

You will not go buy many atmos with little BTC. Will enter a large group that will surely invest millions of dollars.

gegebitlover

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:40:20 PM

so no news to dev
all day big sell in yobit

so vidz die Huh

jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:42:56 PM

someone had tell that days ago
but i did not hear it
it cost my 2btc

with these strategy from dev
if come or not come
you can not built a coin

a coin need better support
so i do not believe at these
IF DEV COME OR NOT COME
MAYBE CAN PUMP AND THEN FUCK AGAIN

I SOLD ALL MY VIDZS
vlechogo

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:17:19 PM

Proper teenage troll fest in here today  Grin
everyday*
yorll

Activity: 873

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:21:08 PM

everyday*
Yes .. never missing a good flock of them every day.
Cuthbert_Toshi

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:22:13 PM

Days, actually.
It's very difficult to follow this project for someone, lot of posts of non-sense, childish dumping style.

I think that people that are really interested in the technical side of the project and understand the incredible potential of "this-kind-of-stuff", video related, know that also if dev running away to bahamas, the coding and the learning and the discovery of new protocols of transmission still have value.

I hope so.

In there it's seems a stupid circus of traders, nobody cares of the technicals aspects, and this is a huge error IMHO.
Kamosdeaquario

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:26:57 PM

For you to have an idea, the Vidz wallet will probably fail, you'd better burn and hold atmos before it's too late.

Obs: Do not come cry later.
devilsadvokat

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:44:11 PM

From Yesterday -----

Wouldn't be surprised if the dev took a day or two extra as well

This isn't the first time I've been through a revival boys. I've dealt with idiot trolls like this when Vericoin dev 'left' for a week, when Supercoin dev 'scammed', before Blackcoin multipool release

I have been in this game for years and have seen several situations like this one.

Whoever has been interacting with me or has even seen  my communication on the Slack in the past week or so will be unable to give one example where I have not objectively analyzed VIDZ.

In the past few days I have told everyone, this is a binary bet on PV, DO NOT bet what you can't afford to lose. This is Alts, sometimes logic doesn't apply and the systematic risk can be ridiculous.

Regardless, I have spent the last week or so looking at the facts in front of me before making any judgements.

I am not a bag holder, see the price of the coin when I joined this thread. I was the most active guy when we hit 350, you think I wasn't buying?

I am a believer in the potential of the coin, however I have made a bet ON the continued communication and cooperation of Dev #1. Something which NO one can be certain about and thus the reason for why the price is UNDER 2k at this point in time.

Let me quickly recap the facts:

1) I have done extensive wallet analysis proving that PV owns 11 MILLION VIDZ that have been untouched for the past 10 DAYS. He DEPOSITED the funds BEFORE the pump to 2k even BEGAN.

These funds are directly linked to the Dev Coins Fund. Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17852805#msg17852805

Why would PV have over $100k USD worth of VIDZ UNTOUCHED for the past 10 days and run away from the project?

Is this what scammers do? Is this what anyone does? Hell no, he and Asphyxia would have sold off their 18M + BEFORE the announcement. Asphyxia didn't touch his 7m and is doing a public burn on the 16th. What does this tell you about ANON devs?

These guys aren't you're usual fuckcoin boys

2) The DAMN API WORKS - All the FUDDERS have been going non stop about fake development no technology no API no socket BS. We have had the API v1 that WASN't intended for public release privately tested by not one community dev but two.

This post has the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17853294#msg17853294

If you are a dev go try it yourself if you want to verify it. If you just want to see some proof go register and acc and get your private identifier.

Why the hell would PureVidz dev not make this available to the public and instead say that he will release 1.1 when ready???

Approved a few more things from the queue. We showed the escrows the 1.0 api which isn't intended for production. When 1.1 is ready proper documentation will be provided to everyone. When an update is ready I will tweet the details.

Why the hell would a scammer block the release of a working API function to say that he needs to perfect the utility. Wouldn't a scammer release whatever bullshit he has at the current time and just dump his coins?

3) BITCOINTALK Staff Member Holding Escrow -

Dabs - Bitcointalk Escrow Holder has verified that the PV Dev has completed API V1.0. (We have privately tested and approved of API V1.0).

Proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17785462#msg17785462

Dabs - Bitcointalk Escrow Holder has verified that PV Dev has completed all of the elements that were meant to be finished before escrow release (listed on main ANN page).

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/YQ81x

Will a Bitcointalk Staff Member who receives dozens of requests for Escrow and is paid 4 + figure sums on GOOD deals really risk his PERFECT reputation for a 1 BTC escrow fee  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

4) PV/ Asphyxia Relationship (MOst speculative point) - Many people say that PV and Asphyxia might be the same. Will we ever really know? Maybe not. So this point is TAKING FOR GRANTED that they are two individuals who wish to cooperate with each other in the beginning but couldn't see eye to eye with each other.

Asphyxia has repeatedly said within HOURS of splitting from PV that he was the sole person RESPONSIBLE for Twitter and Bitcointalk communication.

PV's last post :

I've approved of some more content and I'll try to do this on a more regular basis so sorry about being slow with that as I have been focused on development. Since we switched to the new interface there is no moderator interface so until then it's only possible for me because of database access to approve things. At this point I'm not interested in bringing on any other developers as it is just more costly and not needed since I can do it myself. When there is something to show I will come and post an update till then be patient. If you need to reach me just send me a private message and I'll reply when I get a chance.

Potential Inference

3) 1) PV Does not want to waste time by manually adding movies just to show people that he is there while he could be spending time completing the function that would automate the whole god damn process

3) 2) PV never had any experience or real responsibility with the community and is a recluse back-end dev who requires the assistance of a community manager/PR manager.

Quick recap

1) I've proven these guys have barely dumped shit, ive proven PV hasn't even touched over 100k usd worth of vidz in the past 10 days, before the value of those coins even went frmo around 30k to 200k (at the peaks).

PV would have dumped and ran if he was a scammer, he would have sold off and split

2) API is functional tech is working site is STILL running perfectly.

3) Bitcointalk Staff Member Risked his Escrow rep (as he does with every project he approves of) - and his reputation is fucking perfect.... Over 50 Escrows held. Come on guys - you think that he's BSing about VIDZ for a btc ??  Grin Grin

Against PV -

The ONLY logical explanation I can think of :

PV had a mental breakdown? Decided that he doesn't care about Vidz? Ran with 40k and abandoned coins that have easily over $200k USD potential

This is what the trolls are propagating as the truth? This is what everyone who is not in this coin wants to believe?

And you guys are giving me some example of John Connor from VCash. VCash had its pump cycles and connor was at it for over a year. They had all made their money on several run ups Vanillacoin was in the Alt limelight for a few weeks. John Connor's RL identity was known by people in the inner circle and investors started going after him once he realized he may have to declare it as a sunk cost.

THIS DUDE PV IS ANON AND THIS COIN HASNT EVEN BEEN TRADING FOR A FULL MONTH , WHY WOULD ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND LEAVE $100k - $200k USD UNTOUCHED IF THEY ARE A SCAMMER
Kamosdeaquario

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:10:12 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2017, 05:22:45 PM by Kamosdeaquario

From Yesterday -----

This isn't the first time I've been through a revival boys. I've dealt with idiot trolls like this when Vericoin dev 'left' for a week, when Supercoin dev 'scammed', before Blackcoin multipool release

I have been in this game for years and have seen several situations like this one.

Whoever has been interacting with me or has even seen  my communication on the Slack in the past week or so will be unable to give one example where I have not objectively analyzed VIDZ.

In the past few days I have told everyone, this is a binary bet on PV, DO NOT bet what you can't afford to lose. This is Alts, sometimes logic doesn't apply and the systematic risk can be ridiculous.

Regardless, I have spent the last week or so looking at the facts in front of me before making any judgements.

I am not a bag holder, see the price of the coin when I joined this thread. I was the most active guy when we hit 350, you think I wasn't buying?

I am a believer in the potential of the coin, however I have made a bet ON the continued communication and cooperation of Dev #1. Something which NO one can be certain about and thus the reason for why the price is UNDER 2k at this point in time.

1) I have done extensive wallet analysis proving that PV owns 11 MILLION VIDZ that have been untouched for the past 10 DAYS. He DEPOSITED the funds BEFORE the pump to 2k even BEGAN.

These funds are directly linked to the Dev Coins Fund. Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17852805#msg17852805

Why would PV have over $100k USD worth of VIDZ UNTOUCHED for the past 10 days and run away from the project?

Is this what scammers do? Is this what anyone does? Hell no, he and Asphyxia would have sold off their 18M + BEFORE the announcement. Asphyxia didn't touch his 7m and is doing a public burn on the 16th. What does this tell you about ANON devs?

2) The DAMN API WORKS - All the FUDDERS have been going non stop about fake development no technology no API no socket BS. We have had the API v1 that WASN't intended for public release privately tested by not one community dev but two.

This post has the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17853294#msg17853294

If you are a dev go try it yourself if you want to verify it. If you just want to see some proof go register and acc and get your private identifier.

Why the hell would PureVidz dev not make this available to the public and instead say that he will release 1.1 when ready???

Approved a few more things from the queue. We showed the escrows the 1.0 api which isn't intended for production. When 1.1 is ready proper documentation will be provided to everyone. When an update is ready I will tweet the details.

Why the hell would a scammer block the release of a working API function to say that he needs to perfect the utility. Wouldn't a scammer release whatever bullshit he has at the current time and just dump his coins?

Dabs - Bitcointalk Escrow Holder has verified that the PV Dev has completed API V1.0. (We have privately tested and approved of API V1.0).

Dabs - Bitcointalk Escrow Holder has verified that PV Dev has completed all of the elements that were meant to be finished before escrow release (listed on main ANN page).

Will a Bitcointalk Staff Member who receives dozens of requests for Escrow and is paid 4 + figure sums on GOOD deals really risk his PERFECT reputation for a 1 BTC escrow fee  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

4) PV/ Asphyxia Relationship (MOst speculative point) - Many people say that PV and Asphyxia might be the same. Will we ever really know? Maybe not. So this point is TAKING FOR GRANTED that they are two individuals who wish to cooperate with each other in the beginning but couldn't see eye to eye with each other.

Asphyxia has repeatedly said within HOURS of splitting from PV that he was the sole person RESPONSIBLE for Twitter and Bitcointalk communication.

PV's last post :

I've approved of some more content and I'll try to do this on a more regular basis so sorry about being slow with that as I have been focused on development. Since we switched to the new interface there is no moderator interface so until then it's only possible for me because of database access to approve things. At this point I'm not interested in bringing on any other developers as it is just more costly and not needed since I can do it myself. When there is something to show I will come and post an update till then be patient. If you need to reach me just send me a private message and I'll reply when I get a chance.

Potential Inference

3) 1) PV Does not want to waste time by manually adding movies just to show people that he is there while he could be spending time completing the function that would automate the whole god damn process

3) 2) PV never had any experience or real responsibility with the community and is a recluse back-end dev who requires the assistance of a community manager/PR manager.

Quick recap

1) I've proven these guys have barely dumped shit, ive proven PV hasn't even touched over 100k usd worth of vidz in the past 10 days, before the value of those coins even went frmo around 30k to 200k (at the peaks).

PV would have dumped and ran if he was a scammer, he would have sold off and split

3) Bitcointalk Staff Member Risked his Escrow rep (as he does with every project he approves of) - and his reputation is fucking perfect.... Over 50 Escrows held. Come on guys - you think that he's BSing about VIDZ for a btc ??  Grin Grin

Against PV -

PV had a mental breakdown? Decided that he doesn't care about Vidz? Ran with 40k and abandoned coins that have easily over $200k USD potential

This is what the trolls are propagating as the truth? This is what everyone who is not in this coin wants to believe?

And you guys are giving me some example of John Connor from VCash. VCash had its pump cycles and connor was at it for over a year. They had all made their money on several run ups Vanillacoin was in the Alt limelight for a few weeks. John Connor's RL identity was known by people in the inner circle and investors started going after him once he realized he may have to declare it as a sunk cost.

THIS DUDE PV IS ANON AND THIS COIN HASNT EVEN BEEN TRADING FOR A FULL MONTH , WHY WOULD ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND LEAVE $100k - $200k USD UNTOUCHED IF THEY ARE A SCAMMER

Will the Vidz wallet have a bug? ... will the wallet of the "PV" been hacked so he can not spend and fled to save the reputation?
 Roll Eyes

Obs: The first 30 richest wallets have no movement. It will be bug?
SirTING

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:24:12 PM

From Yesterday -----

PV's last post :

Potential Inference

Quick recap

Against PV -

Reasonable analyzing, thank you. Smiley
Norfolk

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:41:29 PM

From Yesterday -----

PV's last post :

Potential Inference

Quick recap

Against PV -

almost all that was obvious, who where in slack also know situation

but here we have PND Team and a lot of naïve people who sell on low and buying on high
this thread must be moderated for removing this mess
everybody who read before know PV post about next step
Kamosdeaquario

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:01:29 PM

From Yesterday -----

PV's last post :

Potential Inference

Quick recap

Against PV -

almost all that was obvious, who where in slack also know situation

but here we have PND Team and a lot of naïve people who sell on low and buying on high
this thread must be moderated for removing this mess
everybody who read before know PV post about next step

Do you think dev PV would leave this mess going on here and burning up Vidz's reputation if he had under development the PureVidz project?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:02:53 PM

what explanation for vidz withdrawals not working only for tiny amounts then zero?

Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: