Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:46:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:14:51 PM

also who the fuck is this "deviladvokat"

Is he the dev?

Cause he's acting as if it is his coin

Roll Eyes

No i think he is an idiot who still believe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devilsadvokat

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:15:02 PM

You asking whats wrong with me?I ask what's wrong with you...I mad Profit and go because I saw early that it is scam.Fake API without any use was for me the key.also someone dumped one hour before the Posting of the dev splitten over 30btc...this was strange and for me a sign for a good scam

Hey guys

You can see what kind of a troll  weilichesbin  

He is saying that the API is fake.

I am now posting the private API link that we have tested (in the community) and proven to be real.

If you login you can see that you will get your own unique identifier than you can test it out http://purevidz.net/api/docs

The content requires moderation of course so it isnt going to be submitted automatically.

All PV had to do was release this post a message and dump his 11m high if he was a scammer... BUT PV SAID EXPLICITLY that its not intended for public use and that he is going to publish 1.1 when ready

(no one posted this link or has this link)

Context to PV's Post about API (After the split) :

Approved a few more things from the queue. We showed the escrows the 1.0 api which isn't intended for production. When 1.1 is ready proper documentation will be provided to everyone. When an update is ready I will tweet the details.

I have proven that PV has over 11 million in vidz and asphyxia has 7m and not one troll has even replied to this yet. Not a single comment on this. Smiley

Also PV's 11 million in his wallets were last deposited BEFORE the pump to 2k and were not touched now for over 9 days (check my previous posts for all of the proof and links to the blockchain)

These trolls are pretty insane, ive seen people lose thousands to the FUD in the past few weeks. Be careful guys and make decisions for yourself Smiley
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:16:04 PM

WHO THE FUCK IS DEVILADVOKAT?

WHAT IS HIS GAME?

IS HE THE DEV?

AND IF HE IS NOT, WHY SHOULD WE BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT SOME NEWBIE ACCOUNT IS SAYING.

WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO GAIN OUT OF THIS?

WHY YOU TALKING FOR THE DEV, YOU FUCKING STUPID IDIOT?

YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE DOING ALL THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE A NICE PERSON?

BULLSHIT.

YOU ARE A HYPER WHO FOOLING EVERYONE.

MAYBE DEVILSADVOKAT IS PV and ASPHYXIA

YOU ARE PLAYING GAMES WITH THE COMMUNITY!!!

weilichesbin

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:19:43 PM

You asking whats wrong with me?I ask what's wrong with you...I mad Profit and go because I saw early that it is scam.Fake API without any use was for me the key.also someone dumped one hour before the Posting of the dev splitten over 30btc...this was strange and for me a sign for a good scam

Hey guys

I am now posting the private API link that we have tested (in the community) and proven to be real.

If you login you can see that you will get your own unique identifier than you can test it out http://purevidz.net/api/docs

The content requires moderation of course so it isnt going to be submitted automatically.

All PV had to do was release this post a message and dump his 11m high if he was a scammer...

I have proven that PV has over 11 million in vidz and asphyxia has 7m and not one troll has even replied to this yet. Not a single comment on this. Smiley

Also PV's 11 million in his wallets were last deposited BEFORE the pump to 2k and were not touched now for over 9 days (check my previous posts for all of the proof and links to the blockchain)

These trolls are pretty insane, ive seen people lose thousands to the FUD in the past few weeks. Be careful guys and make decisions for yourself Smiley

The API 1.0 might be real but useless. Such an API I can write you in 1 hours if you want. This Api was fast made without any really function to get the last BTC. Thats only my opinion. It can be that it is really no scam here bute really it smells here and looks quit scammy. I saw a lot of scams and because of this i sell better with some profits and search another coin. Eat with the little spoon and you even get fed up.

weilichesbin

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:20:49 PM

WHO THE FUCK IS DEVILADVOKAT?

WHAT IS HIS GAME?

IS HE THE DEV?

AND IF HE IS NOT, WHY SHOULD WE BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT SOME NEWBIE ACCOUNT IS SAYING.

WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO GAIN OUT OF THIS?

WHY YOU TALKING FOR THE DEV, YOU FUCKING STUPID IDIOT?

YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE DOING ALL THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE A NICE PERSON?

BULLSHIT.

YOU ARE A HYPER WHO FOOLING EVERYONE.

MAYBE DEVILSADVOKAT IS PV and ASPHYXIA

YOU ARE PLAYING GAMES WITH THE COMMUNITY!!!

I dont think he is a dev. He is a bagholder. Bought low and dont sell high and now he does everythink to try to hold it higher.

devilsadvokat

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:22:32 PM

I dont think he is a dev. He is a bagholder. Bought low and dont sell high and now he does everythink to try to hold it higher.

See when I first entered this thread, you think i am a bag holder??  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:23:28 PM

If you check pos reward in wallet you will know who is selling.Now i have 21 days to get reawrd from balance,yesterday 1 days.
Fidel007

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:24:02 PM

WE DO NOT NEED TO HEAR FROM BAGHOLDERS

WE NEED TO HEAR FROM THE DEV, PV

UNTIL WE GET A STATEMENT FROM PV, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

DEVILSADVOKAT IS NOT PART OF THE PROJECT SO HE SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP
weilichesbin

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:24:07 PM

And also if DEV writes now. I think the coin will never get the hype again. No one have no trust anymore.
Better for DEV if he might be real to close this Project and start a new in some years.

But my opinion is their is only one dev and this DEV tries now to get new BTC with NOVUS.

I am out of this shit.

One last time I tell you. Better buy PEPE their is no DEV, no SHit and over 600 ACTIVE Use in the Channel.

Sindren

Activity: 535

Love me tender

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:24:56 PM

Hey guys

All PV had to do was release this post a message and dump his 11m high if he was a scammer...

The API 1.0 might be real but useless. Such an API I can write you in 1 hours if you want. This Api was fast made without any really function to get the last BTC. Thats only my opinion. It can be that it is really no scam here bute really it smells here and looks quit scammy. I saw a lot of scams and because of this i sell better with some profits and search another coin. Eat with the little spoon and you even get fed up.

api without function isn't api .. and it can be proved very easy Wink
weilichesbin

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:25:37 PM

See when I first entered this thread, you think i am a bag holder??  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

No now you are at Profit but you try to get more.
But you will be in the next days a bagholder when it hit under 50 sathoshi.

Only 40BTC left to get out and dont laugh such stupid, many people lost many money here.

Fidel007

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:25:41 PM

BagHolder or NOT, YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE TEAM

So DON'T FOOL NOOBS WITH ALL YOUR GRAND STATEMENTS
weilichesbin

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:26:25 PM

Hey guys

You can prove? Give me please the Sourcecode and i will look at it

hu!k

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:27:59 PM

@ fidel and DOUCHEBIN !!

You guys are playing with the community by misleading people/investors in selling their coins cheap with all the worthless FUD.. okay so we have a newbiee account.. that doesnt mean we are new to the crypto community and most of all.. what difference does the level of account make when you being a full member or a senior member troll coins like some half retarded dickheads.

Im sorry for the language. But i couldnt say it in better words. You guys deserve it.

And if you guys werent interested in this coin, gtfo of this forum , post all your stupid links about shitcash and other coins you are looking out for to make money.

We , as investors and supporters of vidz , are looking at the real potential that vidz has.. the fud about the dev is unnecessary as vidz is open source and can be developed by the community as we have so far proven.

Kindly get your faces elsewhere and leave this forum the fuck alone.
Or just admit you are jobless individuals trying to fud the project and buy in lower as you yourselves realise the potential.

Hulkkkkk smashhh!!!

PureVidz is going to pluto.
You like it or not..
Burn!!!
Fidel007

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:28:42 PM

WE DO NOT NEED TO HEAR FROM BAGHOLDERS

WE NEED TO HEAR FROM THE DEV, PV

UNTIL WE GET A STATEMENT FROM PV, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

DEVILSADVOKAT IS NOT PART OF THE PROJECT SO HE SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP
Sindren

Activity: 535

Love me tender

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:30:52 PM

Hey guys

You can prove? Give me please the Sourcecode and i will look at it

ask dabs Wink
weilichesbin

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:31:39 PM

@ fidel and DOUCHEBIN !!

You guys are playing with the community by misleading people/investors in selling their coins cheap with all the worthless FUD.. okay so we have a newbiee account.. that doesnt mean we are new to the crypto community and most of all.. what difference does the level of account make when you being a full member or a senior member troll coins like some half retarded dickheads.

Im sorry for the language. But i couldnt say it in better words. You guys deserve it.

And if you guys werent interested in this coin, gtfo of this forum , post all your stupid links about shitcash and other coins you are looking out for to make money.

We , as investors and supporters of vidz , are looking at the real potential that vidz has.. the fud about the dev is unnecessary as vidz is open source and can be developed by the community as we have so far proven.

Kindly get your faces elsewhere and leave this forum the fuck alone.
Or just admit you are jobless individuals trying to fud the project and buy in lower as you yourselves realise the potential.

Hulkkkkk smashhh!!!

PureVidz is going to pluto.
You like it or not..
Burn!!!

Sry but i am not jobless. maybe yes because i dont go to work but i life from trading.
I make no FUD I only give you my opinion and i thought that a Forum is to talk to each other.
If you have facts that make you believe the project is real please show them maybe i change my mined.
But without facts i dont invest any penny in this worthless air.

But what i see here. Only NEWBIE Accounts are protecting this Project. Strange?

weilichesbin

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:32:38 PM

I am now out guys. Good luck and i wish you the best that it is really no scam and you can sell high and make nice profits, but it looks really bad.

Volume to 1 Sat is now only 32BTC

devilsadvokat

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:38:53 PM

Hey guys

All PV had to do was release this post a message and dump his 11m high if he was a scammer... BUT PV SAID EXPLICITLY that its not intended for public use and that he is going to publish 1.1 when ready

(no one posted this link or has this link)

Context to PV's Post about API (After the split) :

Approved a few more things from the queue. We showed the escrows the 1.0 api which isn't intended for production. When 1.1 is ready proper documentation will be provided to everyone. When an update is ready I will tweet the details.

These trolls are pretty insane, ive seen people lose thousands to the FUD in the past few weeks. Be careful guys and make decisions for yourself Smiley There is no certainity in this game.

All you can do is see various facts and try to arrange the puzzle for yourself.
hu!k

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:40:56 PM

@fuckel and douchebin = you say you are not interested in the project , yet you guys return to fud this post everyday. Its not fucking yobit where you can shill endlessly and try and manipulate people.

And just for a matter of fact, no one gives real advice in cryptoworld. That you are also aware of, and why would you ?
You are not someone who would want others to make money. When you shill about pepecash here, you just want people to sell vidz at a loss.. and buy your stupid pepes.

And fuckel, i have no words for you. You remind me of one of those yobit shillers who consider each and every project a pump and dump scheme.

Thank you for your very valuable info about me and devilsadvokat, people will know about us and the developer once he gives us an update.

Till then happy shilling your worthless coins. And we as the community.. will be happy to buy back at 50 sats if thats what you say its going Smiley
But i dare you. It wont.
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: