Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:29:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
major_coiner

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 01:55:46 PM

As I posted earlier, here's the OP in Spanish,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1791119.new#new

awaiting for dev to add it to this OP.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devilsadvokat

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:25:21 PM

He received SMS notification from Twitter. I tried to reset password using his phone number. I deliberately did this to know if he wakes up. Or are you saying he is hiding behind google voice number? If so I think he is professional scammer or he is dead.
I would shit bricks if someone is trying to reset my password and get my coins. You have opinion. I present my opinion. Currently I don't have coins but the current state is way too dodgy for me to buy some even at 200sat

Reason that "he will login when he has something to show up" is a pure lie when you see 20 password resets attempts on all fronts. However, I like this project and I want it to succeed but some need to accept that something is fishy here. So far it is a market of beliefs.

Sorry I do not understand this logic. If you are an anon dev who must make a new anon email for an anon Bitcointalk account, what use would you have to check that anon email address frequently?  

If you are really making an ANON acc to run a widespread p2p contnet distribution network would you ACTUALLY use your real cell phone number to make a twitter acc.... Do you know how many burner apps are out there???
xhruso00

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:39:09 PM

You are right. To protect privacy he would also hide behind VPN, change VPN frequently and use tor. If he paid for hosting using prepaid debit card we can only believe that he will show up. It's like he is our lord and we are waiting for him. He did everything perfect. Even github is clean with single commit. He is professional.

The question is how long do you believe? Eternity? 1 week, 1 month? I don't believe cause building a platform requires daily adding movies. He neglected this significantly and if he is so clever like we know he knows this as well . Building user trust is the hardest about VIDZ. VIDZ is pure iron technology without content distributors and users.

If you are really making an ANON acc to run a widespread p2p contnet distribution network would you ACTUALLY use your real cell phone number to make a twitter acc.... Do you know how many burner apps are out there???
devilsadvokat

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:48:38 PM

You are right. To protect privacy he would also hide behind VPN, change VPN frequently and use tor. If he paid for hosting using prepaid debit card we can only believe that he will show up. It's like he is our lord and we are waiting for him. He did everything perfect. Even github is clean with single commit. He is professional.

The question is how long do you believe? Eternity? 1 week, 1 month? I don't believe cause building a platform requires daily adding movies. He neglected this significantly and if he is so clever like we know he knows this as well . Building user trust is the hardest about VIDZ. VIDZ is pure iron technology without content distributors and users.

I really respect the form of debate that you have taken up. This is what I would like to see.

The system is meant to be designed to have movies add automatically. If his focus was on finishing the system ASAP he might not have seen manually adding movies as a priority. Also if you see his lasts posts he talks about how he has to manually enter the database until the system is completed.

Please look into my last few posts, I go into a intensive wallet analysis where I have factually proved that PV holds 11 M coins that have been UNTOUCHED since even before the initial break of 700 SATS (10 days ago+).

Which sane person would scam and leave $100k USD + worth of coins lying around...

Also dabs has verified that they have completed all the elements before he released the escrow. With PV having 11 M if he wanted to scam he oculd have just publicly released api v1 (which we have privately verified) and he could have sold?

I don't know what the truth is. All i can do is look at the facts, come onto the slack if you wish and Ill give you everything ive collected so far and I hope you can point out any fallacies in my rational as that would be beneficial for me to see a new angle of pragmatism.

Thank you
xhruso00

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:57:14 PM

I am on slack, just passively reading. I know that your arguments make complete logic and I support them. I am just afraid that he might have had an accident. Also I see a big buy support at 400SAT which opens question if he is behind a masterplan with some whale. If he is sitting on a gold mine his project would have been already copied.  I hope time will give us more answers.

I don't know what the truth is. All i can do is look at the facts, come onto the slack if you wish and Ill give you everything ive collected so far and I hope you can point out any fallacies in my rational as that would be beneficial for me to see a new angle of pragmatism.

Thank you
Seyar

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:59:27 PM

alright its finally the 15th! will there be an update today?

? Nobody ever spoke of the 15th.

There would be some update mid to end February, but this was promised before the splitup.. So a delay is expected anyway.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 03:01:01 PM

I am on slack, just passively reading. I know that your arguments make complete logic and I support them. I am just afraid that he might have had an accident. Also I see a big buy support at 400SAT which opens question if he is behind a masterplan with some whale. If he is sitting on a gold mine his project would have been already copied.  I hope time will give us more answers.

Thank you

"accident"... GFY.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 03:06:34 PM

"PV" just spent the last few days living it large with hookers and blow....

Now that the BTC's running out, he will appear like a messiah, pump VIDZ to the moon and then dump it all in your face.

Just make sure that you dump before him.

Good Luck me lovelies.

You will need it.
monarx911@i.ua

Activity: 728
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 03:45:31 PM

Why did you decide today? as far as I remember the developer nothing about it said, news should be the end of the month and the developer said that he will be tweeting about the news, so there is constant fud to buy from the weak hands of their coins,must be very important updates that will take us to the moon, so people who don't have time to sit down want to buy all the cheap coins
Kamosdeaquario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 03:59:34 PM

Wow Vidz fell more than 60%, if I still have my lunch money I would buy now, after all there is blood on the streets, time buy
jimn

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:00:38 PM

Why did you decide today? as far as I remember the developer nothing about it said, news should be the end of the month and the developer said that he will be tweeting about the news, so there is constant fud to buy from the weak hands of their coins,must be very important updates that will take us to the moon, so people who don't have time to sit down want to buy all the cheap coins

he said next year just wait  Grin

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
chronek

Activity: 273

BD People Are Legend

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:04:01 PM

Wow Vidz fell more than 60%, if I still have my lunch money I would buy now, after all there is blood on the streets, time buy

Noone of bagholders have money, whales drained whole market in pumping/dumping period, btw maybe better that they can not buy because is still uncertain if that project will be closed or continued, it would be funny if whales on end buy large amount of vidz expecting price to rise, but noone had money and whales would stay as bagholders hahaha they would lose in their own game

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Supported by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
John McAfee     
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
jimn

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:07:48 PM

to much work log into bct or twit a message.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:45:09 PM

to much work log into bct or twit a message.

well, it is if you are busy with hookers and blow.....

but no worries, am sure PV will be back to dump on all his fanboys.....

dump on their faces bukkake style......

What are you, 12 years old? 13?

10 years and 1 month......

devilsadvokat

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:46:09 PM

From Yesterday -----

Wouldn't be surprised if the dev took a day or two extra as well

This isn't the first time I've been through a revival boys. I've dealt with idiot trolls like this when Vericoin dev 'left' for a week, when Supercoin dev 'scammed', before Blackcoin multipool release

I have been in this game for years and have seen several situations like this one.

Whoever has been interacting with me or has even seen  my communication on the Slack in the past week or so will be unable to give one example where I have not objectively analyzed VIDZ.

In the past few days I have told everyone, this is a binary bet on PV, DO NOT bet what you can't afford to lose. This is Alts, sometimes logic doesn't apply and the systematic risk can be ridiculous.

Regardless, I have spent the last week or so looking at the facts in front of me before making any judgements.

I am not a bag holder, see the price of the coin when I joined this thread. I was the most active guy when we hit 350, you think I wasn't buying?

I am a believer in the potential of the coin, however I have made a bet ON the continued communication and cooperation of Dev #1. Something which NO one can be certain about and thus the reason for why the price is UNDER 2k at this point in time.

Let me quickly recap the facts:

1) I have done extensive wallet analysis proving that PV owns 11 MILLION VIDZ that have been untouched for the past 10 DAYS. He DEPOSITED the funds BEFORE the pump to 2k even BEGAN.

These funds are directly linked to the Dev Coins Fund. Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17852805#msg17852805

Why would PV have over $100k USD worth of VIDZ UNTOUCHED for the past 10 days and run away from the project?

Is this what scammers do? Is this what anyone does? Hell no, he and Asphyxia would have sold off their 18M + BEFORE the announcement. Asphyxia didn't touch his 7m and is doing a public burn on the 16th. What does this tell you about ANON devs?

These guys aren't you're usual fuckcoin boys

2) The DAMN API WORKS - All the FUDDERS have been going non stop about fake development no technology no API no socket BS. We have had the API v1 that WASN't intended for public release privately tested by not one community dev but two.

This post has the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17853294#msg17853294

If you are a dev go try it yourself if you want to verify it. If you just want to see some proof go register and acc and get your private identifier.

Why the hell would PureVidz dev not make this available to the public and instead say that he will release 1.1 when ready???

Approved a few more things from the queue. We showed the escrows the 1.0 api which isn't intended for production. When 1.1 is ready proper documentation will be provided to everyone. When an update is ready I will tweet the details.

Why the hell would a scammer block the release of a working API function to say that he needs to perfect the utility. Wouldn't a scammer release whatever bullshit he has at the current time and just dump his coins?

3) BITCOINTALK Staff Member Holding Escrow -

Dabs - Bitcointalk Escrow Holder has verified that the PV Dev has completed API V1.0. (We have privately tested and approved of API V1.0).

Proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17785462#msg17785462

Dabs - Bitcointalk Escrow Holder has verified that PV Dev has completed all of the elements that were meant to be finished before escrow release (listed on main ANN page).

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/YQ81x

Will a Bitcointalk Staff Member who receives dozens of requests for Escrow and is paid 4 + figure sums on GOOD deals really risk his PERFECT reputation for a 1 BTC escrow fee  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

4) PV/ Asphyxia Relationship (MOst speculative point) - Many people say that PV and Asphyxia might be the same. Will we ever really know? Maybe not. So this point is TAKING FOR GRANTED that they are two individuals who wish to cooperate with each other in the beginning but couldn't see eye to eye with each other.

Asphyxia has repeatedly said within HOURS of splitting from PV that he was the sole person RESPONSIBLE for Twitter and Bitcointalk communication.

PV's last post :

I've approved of some more content and I'll try to do this on a more regular basis so sorry about being slow with that as I have been focused on development. Since we switched to the new interface there is no moderator interface so until then it's only possible for me because of database access to approve things. At this point I'm not interested in bringing on any other developers as it is just more costly and not needed since I can do it myself. When there is something to show I will come and post an update till then be patient. If you need to reach me just send me a private message and I'll reply when I get a chance.

Potential Inference

3) 1) PV Does not want to waste time by manually adding movies just to show people that he is there while he could be spending time completing the function that would automate the whole god damn process

3) 2) PV never had any experience or real responsibility with the community and is a recluse back-end dev who requires the assistance of a community manager/PR manager.

Quick recap

1) I've proven these guys have barely dumped shit, ive proven PV hasn't even touched over 100k usd worth of vidz in the past 10 days, before the value of those coins even went frmo around 30k to 200k (at the peaks).

PV would have dumped and ran if he was a scammer, he would have sold off and split

2) API is functional tech is working site is STILL running perfectly.

3) Bitcointalk Staff Member Risked his Escrow rep (as he does with every project he approves of) - and his reputation is fucking perfect.... Over 50 Escrows held. Come on guys - you think that he's BSing about VIDZ for a btc ??  Grin Grin

Against PV -

The ONLY logical explanation I can think of :

PV had a mental breakdown? Decided that he doesn't care about Vidz? Ran with 40k and abandoned coins that have easily over $200k USD potential

This is what the trolls are propagating as the truth? This is what everyone who is not in this coin wants to believe?

And you guys are giving me some example of John Connor from VCash. VCash had its pump cycles and connor was at it for over a year. They had all made their money on several run ups Vanillacoin was in the Alt limelight for a few weeks. John Connor's RL identity was known by people in the inner circle and investors started going after him once he realized he may have to declare it as a sunk cost.

THIS DUDE PV IS ANON AND THIS COIN HASNT EVEN BEEN TRADING FOR A FULL MONTH , WHY WOULD ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND LEAVE $100k - $200k USD UNTOUCHED IF THEY ARE A SCAMMER
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 05:10:44 PM

get the fuck out of here faggot

Today 400? Thank u for the money

Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 05:13:48 PM

The ONLY logical explanation I can think of :

PV had a mental breakdown? Decided that he doesn't care about Vidz? Ran with 40k and abandoned coins that have easily over $200k USD potential

This is what the trolls are propagating as the truth? This is what everyone who is not in this coin wants to believe?

And you guys are giving me some example of John Connor from VCash. VCash had its pump cycles and connor was at it for over a year. They had all made their money on several run ups Vanillacoin was in the Alt limelight for a few weeks. John Connor's RL identity was known by people in the inner circle and investors started going after him once he realized he may have to declare it as a sunk cost.

THIS DUDE PV IS ANON AND THIS COIN HASNT EVEN BEEN TRADING FOR A FULL MONTH , WHY WOULD ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND LEAVE $100k - $200k USD UNTOUCHED IF THEY ARE A SCAMMER

Dude, thanks for putting in the work and keeping VIDZ afloat...

The ONLY logical explanation that I can think of :

There are no "2 Devs": same writing style, fake "different visions", both sleep on USA time...
Dev probably decided what he was doing was too risky in terms of DMCA... and is trying to rollover a new project with less risk.

Selerius

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 05:56:56 PM

The amount of toxicity in this thread recently is enough that up to most people would be annoyed enough to take a temporary break -- not because of being a scammer but just from not being inclined to handle it ... and busy on actual development.

I saw a top developer on a billion-dollar game (totally unrelated to crypto) take a break from community interaction after less abuse than this.

Too many of you guys keep bashing on Pure_Vidz when he isn't the developer who left.  He is who stayed, working on salvaging the situation.

I've approved of some more content and I'll try to do this on a more regular basis so sorry about being slow with that as I have been focused on development.

When there is something to show I will come and post an update till then be patient. If you need to reach me just send me a private message and I'll reply when I get a chance.

Thank you for your continuing efforts.  Quick periodic update posts per couple weeks could help to remind worrywarts that you are still around, even if not having a new product version complete yet.  But the worst posters do not represent the rest of us.
Selerius

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 06:00:51 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2017, 07:23:04 PM by Selerius

He received SMS notification from Twitter. I tried to reset password using his phone number.

Reason that "he will login when he has something to show up" is a pure lie when you see 20 password resets attempts on all fronts.

Because everyone rewards nasty harassment?  Wrong.  I would respond to you with profanity and be tempted to with far more illegal actions.

Seriously, stop it.  Your behavior is despicable.
johncassa

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:14:09 PM

Where is the DEV??
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: