Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:10:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ACAB

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:52:13 AM

I have gone through complete OP , but there is no interesting point, how can you make this project more predictable and capable of running without any problems.

I see a lot of interesting aspects mate. I see a new coin for one, that can and may get pumped. I see a new streaming service with built in "premium" services that you'll need vidz to use.
If would be nice to see the dev answer some questions posed to him since his last post though. I also want to know more about the buybacks and where the money for that will come from.

Do you guys have any predictions, models ect that can help me to uderstand this. To be quite frank im not really sure how youtube even makes money. I guess just from the adds Right?

You're mostly right. Most of youtubes revenue comes from advertisements. But a lot of it comes from people who pay to not view ads. They offer a service called youtubered  https://www.youtube.com/red and from what I know its about to blow up soon in a big way but pure vidz can also blow up in a big way. I don't really like how the devs of vidz are being very non descriptive. We need to get much more information on how everything will work. A white paper might help too.
leepfrog

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:28:14 AM

Is there a twitter bounty for following the account?

An answer please.And are there any other bountys available.
Pure_Vidz (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 03:11:28 AM

Twitter Campaign

Requirements:
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/PureVidz
Retweet our tweets.
Send at least 5 tweets. Only 1 per day will be counted.
Please include $VIDZ and the @PureVidz tags in your tweets.

Rewards:
100 VIDZ per retweet
100 VIDZ per tweet (max 20)

Note:
Payment will be issued at the end of the crowdfunding.
Twitter accounts will be audited for authenticity to ensure the campaign isn't abused.
You will be able to verify your Twitter on our website.

I have gone through complete OP , but there is no interesting point, how can you make this project more predictable and capable of running without any problems.

Sorry sir, I don't quite understand your question. Can you explain further what you mean what you mean by predictable and capable?

One interesting point that our project addresses is being user-friendly. Many people who don't know anything about torrents don't feel safe using them. There's a lot of stigma around them just like there is around bitcoin for those who don't know about it. People who aren't tech literate are however familiar with video streaming services and apps like Youtube and Twitch. They are easy to use where as torrenting isn't. One of the parts people find scary about torrenting if they're not familiar with it is the possibility of getting a virus when all they wanted to do was download and watch a show or movie.

On traditional streaming websites that offer movies, tv shows, etc. they often give you a bunch of links. Some of these links a broken, but more importantly you have to go through a series of popups, clickbaits, fake video players and a whole lot of other crap. It's pretty much unusable unless you're running an adblocker which some of these sites even detect. The bigger problem here is when you want to watch something and all the links are broken it can be very frustrating. Fortunately, a good torrent on the other hand rarely ever breaks because you will always have people seeding the content. Such a system is especially helpful when you can identify seeders vs. leechers. Since our service makes heavy use of the protocol it's built in a way where not only does it scale with many people using our site but content cannot be truly removed or broken so long as it exists on the seeding network.

I think you must promote use signature campaign
if you want selling ico success, without promote is very dificult your selling ico can success

We are currently considering signature campaign but haven't decided on it yet. However we are be starting a Twitter campaign! We'll be posting a list of other bounties such as translations soon.

We will continue to release more information about our infrastructure and project as the sale goes on so stay alert! Smiley
Zitdadast

Activity: 312

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:34:30 PM

Watching with interest. When will sebju confirm that he is one of the escrows?
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 09:08:11 PM

Twitter Campaign

Requirements:
Retweet our tweets.

Rewards:
100 VIDZ per retweet

Note:
Twitter accounts will be audited for authenticity to ensure the campaign isn't abused.

Sorry sir, I don't quite understand your question. Can you explain further what you mean what you mean by predictable and capable?

One interesting point that our project addresses is being user-friendly. Many people who don't know anything about torrents don't feel safe using them. There's a lot of stigma around them just like there is around bitcoin for those who don't know about it. People who aren't tech literate are however familiar with video streaming services and apps like Youtube and Twitch. They are easy to use where as torrenting isn't. One of the parts people find scary about torrenting if they're not familiar with it is the possibility of getting a virus when all they wanted to do was download and watch a show or movie.

On traditional streaming websites that offer movies, tv shows, etc. they often give you a bunch of links. Some of these links a broken, but more importantly you have to go through a series of popups, clickbaits, fake video players and a whole lot of other crap. It's pretty much unusable unless you're running an adblocker which some of these sites even detect. The bigger problem here is when you want to watch something and all the links are broken it can be very frustrating. Fortunately, a good torrent on the other hand rarely ever breaks because you will always have people seeding the content. Such a system is especially helpful when you can identify seeders vs. leechers. Since our service makes heavy use of the protocol it's built in a way where not only does it scale with many people using our site but content cannot be truly removed or broken so long as it exists on the seeding network.

if you want selling ico success, without promote is very dificult your selling ico can success

We are currently considering signature campaign but haven't decided on it yet. However we are be starting a Twitter campaign! We'll be posting a list of other bounties such as translations soon.

We will continue to release more information about our infrastructure and project as the sale goes on so stay alert! Smiley

Did you ever think of starting your own thread to promote this? It might help to gain more attention.
leepfrog

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:35:25 AM

Twitter Campaign

Requirements:
Retweet our tweets.

Rewards:
100 VIDZ per retweet

Note:

Thank you for answering my question. I have followed you now. How do I get the bounty now
sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:52:59 AM

No white paper? Thinking people give a shit about watching movies online when we have netflix? Amateur hour up in this bitch!
Sourgummies

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:25:03 PM

No white paper? Thinking people give a shit about watching movies online when we have netflix? Amateur hour up in this bitch!

Enjoy paying monthly fees to watch movies and tv thats already free on the internet dude. I'll stream my content for free and use that extra money I save investing in new altcoins.
sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 07:22:13 PM

Enjoy paying monthly fees to watch movies and tv thats already free on the internet dude. I'll stream my content for free and use that extra money I save investing in new altcoins.

I don't pay monthly fees because I use my brothers access. I would never download crap that has anything to do with crypto, who knows what it can have installed! Good luck with your investments as once you download movies you will soon lose your crypto coins hahaha
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 08:47:43 PM

I was asked by Pure_Vidz, the issuer, to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds for the ICO of Vidz Coins.

The escrow address should not be used as a direct deposit address. Instead you will use the service provided by the issuer and he will regularly, when a threshold is met, forward the coins to the escrow address. Dev will NOT use a shared wallet so that there is a direct track of your investment reaching the escrow address. Please check that your funds find their was to the escrow address.

ONLY invest after reading my terms regarding how to invest, safety I can provide and refund terms.

Who am I?

Iam SebastianJu, Iam escrow on Bitcointalk since years. Iam not connected to the issuer or the coin. Iam an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make the ICO more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow

I will release the coins in steps according to the roadmap the dev provided
This will help to provide further trust into the devs by receiving something before more investments will be released. It can help to check out if the dev can really provide what was planned.

Directly following the ICO we will release 10%, after the coin and network have been launched 10%, after the website with core basic functionality has been launched 30%, after the first major update (specifics will be given in the OP) 25%, and the remaining 25% when the public api for the platform is released.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.

Escrow Address

This is only an observation address, please don't send to that address directly!

The escrow address is:
Code:
351QpGDfzEW2H51tCCDn6qvUPfZZnTGuSg

Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of thread. Inform me fast by pm, post in the thread about it and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then. If you sent me a pm then I will know about it and can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage.

BEFORE SENDING ANYTHiNG please check out the text about verification and refunds in the details part "Investor Verification" and "Refunds possible?".

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
161126  This is the escrow address for the ICO of Vidz Coins and the escrow address is 351QpGDfzEW2H51tCCDn6qvUPfZZnTGuSg
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
Gz3TQKxg9EO3xuFw0Du7/kmRyJAVnPM6KHIFUm5BrNDSErmGNuBayzEi+HyxnyPAAvd1eYaLRh8Xl+xAgLeB/pA=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that I posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Investor Verification

This is important in case of refunds have to happen and you want your investment back. Please note that refunds probably are bound to a fee because of the immense amount of work a refund means for an escrow.

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want that I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

Refundfee

Since the huge amount of work coming from refunding many individual investors, having to have a conversation with each of them and so on, I had to establish a fee for refunding.
This fee applies when the dev is not paying the initially negotiated fee for the funds I refund.

The fee structure is meant per investor, regardless of how many investments happened, and looks like this:

Minimum fee of 0.01 BTC or the fee structure, whatever is higher:

>=$500,001 = 0,5%
$500,000 - $50,001 = 1%
$50,000 - $10,001 = 2%
$10,000 - $1,001 = 3%
$1,000 - $101 => 5%
<=$100 => 10%

Good luck everyone with this ICO! Smiley

--------------------

Info to dev:

Please post in the op something like this:

The bitcoin escrow address is ***NOT FOR DIRECT INVESTING***:
Code:
351QpGDfzEW2H51tCCDn6qvUPfZZnTGuSg
Check if your investment is forwarded to the escrow address and alarm me when this did not happen!

ONLY invest after reading my terms regarding how to invest, safety I can provide and refund terms: #####Link to my post#####

Please check occassionally that the escrow address in OP is the same like it is in escrow post and inform me quickly and negrep the dev if it changed.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Sourgummies

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:28:37 AM

I don't pay monthly fees because I use my brothers access. I would never download crap that has anything to do with crypto, who knows what it can have installed! Good luck with your investments as once you download movies you will soon lose your crypto coins hahaha

You dont get it do you. You wont need to download anything to use this service. Maybe you should go back and read the first dev post again before posting on the thread with inaccurate ramblings.

DEVS, please correct me if im wrong.
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 03:03:33 AM

How about contacting with 'icocountdown.com' ?

The ico needs advertising channel.

from wan.
Spandam

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:43:33 AM

How about contacting with 'icocountdown.com' ?

The ico needs advertising channel.

from wan.

From my part investing in other coins, that contact is close to being a scammer demanding so much btc and the alt coin. i would stay well away from him but thats me.
Having more advertising channels could not hurt though so it is best for ideas to start rolling out and maybe build a community around the project.
Still early days though and I will need to see more info on this project before I put any time into it.

Giveaways, Gambling, Gaming, the three g's that make me G's, hell yeah O-o
AeonFlux

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:58:44 AM

I thought the post said its a stream site... if so you aren't saving files on your computer or running any problems. No risk of a virus as long as their site is not doing anything tricky or malicious.

I would hope they will show us how the site works so we can be sure it wont cause security problems for users, that's my only worry right now.
Zitdadast

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 01:32:55 AM

I thought the post said its a stream site... if so you aren't saving files on your computer or running any problems. No risk of a virus as long as their site is not doing anything tricky or malicious.

I would hope they will show us how the site works so we can be sure it wont cause security problems for users, that's my only worry right now.

Can just going to a site infect someones computer?
Pure_Vidz (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 02:09:00 AM

We've been working on a page to better highlight our overall vision of why we made Pure Vidz, what problems it tackles and how we plan to get there.

You can read it currently at: http://purevidz.net/info/intro

We'll be adding more to this in the near future and continuing to post updates to it until it reaches the point of where we feel it encompasses the essence that is Pure Vidz.

Tomorrow we'll be posting more information about bounties so those that have been asking or private messaging me, please wait until then Smiley

Soon we'll be posting a demo page showing how the technology works and how easy it is for our users to use. After this, we'll continue to release demo aspects of the site as we build up to our initial alpha release.
AeonFlux

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:53:18 AM

We've been working on a page to better highlight our overall vision of why we made Pure Vidz, what problems it tackles and how we plan to get there.

We'll be adding more to this in the near future and continuing to post updates to it until it reaches the point of where we feel it encompasses the essence that is Pure Vidz.

Tomorrow we'll be posting more information about bounties so those that have been asking or private messaging me, please wait until then Smiley

Soon we'll be posting a demo page showing how the technology works and how easy it is for our users to use. After this, we'll continue to release demo aspects of the site as we build up to our initial alpha release.

I will be interested to look at the code when the site comes online.
leepfrog

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:51:40 PM

I will be interested to look at the code when the site comes online.

So will this be open source? I would have thought it wouldn't be but hopefully I'm surprised. The chances of anything tricky or malicious coming from a streaming site is very small, I'd go as far as to say remote. Especially with even the most basic of AV. There would also not be anything to gain from such silliness?
Zitdadast

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:10:11 PM

Slow rolling us I see with this slow release of information. Are you planning on putting this on the announcement? BTW. Nice looking site and explanation but I dont see anywhere you talking about how pur vidz plans to make money or really why vidz the coin would have any value. I think you need to communicate that better if you want people to invest in your project. Just my 0.02BTC
psomas2

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:53:49 PM

http://purevidz.net
Crowdfunding ends Jan. 6th 2017
Read more at http://purevidz.net/info/intro
Please follow us on Twitter: @PureVidz

Token Specifications - VIDZ

Supply: 125,000,000 VIDZ
Block time: 1 minute
Algorithm: Proof Of Stake
Development Fund: 25.000.000 VIDZ (2,000,000 VIDZ for escrows)

What is Pure Vidz?

Pure Vidz is a video streaming protocol modeled after the successful platform known as Youtube however, built upon and around the decentralized platform that is Torrents. Pure Vidz utilizes Web Torrent technology to deliver an immersive viewing experience allowing us to provide you with a variety of content such as TV Shows, Movies and even personal videos without us or you needing to worry about the legal ramifications of hosting or viewing said content or worry about downloading a virus that can cause a lots of problems. Due to the nature of Torrents, Pure Vidz actually does not host any videos directly on its platform but rather provides a well refined index of tags, playlists and user profiles making it easy to upload or view whatever it is you desire.

Since anyone can make a torrent, it’s very easy to turn Pure Vidz into your own personal site for managing video blogs or custom entertainment content as so many Youtubers do today in modern day society. Unlike Youtube, you won’t have to worry about your videos randomly being taken down as personally uploaded videos are distributed throughout the torrent network.

Pure Vidz through use of its decentralized torrent network solves problems such as the many free movie or tv show websites that require you to click through 100 mirrors only to realize the majority of them are broken links and were taken down due to DMCA take downs. At Pure Vidz you won’t have to worry about this because there is no true one host for the video files since they exist on a distributed torrent network of people seeding the files. Unlike traditional streaming websites where quality degrades with more people watching due to server bandwidth consumption, at Pure Vidz it’s the complete opposite and built to scale where the more people watching a video will actually improve loading times to will be faster due to the number of seeders increasing!

What is the purpose of VIDZ?

By purchasing VIDZ you will be helping build this platform. As a crowdfunding investor, you are entitled to participate in the profit share of our platform as you are the ones who helped fund and support it. Once the distribution of VIDZ via early contributors to the platform (20M VIDZ from dev fund) has been completed, a part of our profits will be allocated towards doing a bi-weekly buy-back. VIDZ will also be used in various aspects of our platform to unlock premium content, tools and features.

Team

Due to the fact that Pure Vidz heavily utilizes torrents to circumvent censorship and to promote decentralization it’s likely that with increased popularity Pure Vidz will be under siege the way that popular sites such as The Pirate Bay constantly are despite our model being entirely legal. To avoid this, we’re forced to remain anonymous.

We’re aware the anonymity is often a red-flag typically for developers in crypto, however since we are forced to do this to protect ourselves, we will do our best to maintain transparency through means such as escrow, multi-signature wallets and public addresses.

Crowdfund & Escrow Process

Our crowdfund will be escrowed using a 2-of-3 multi-signature address.
Please do not send funds directly to this address!
https://blockchain.info/address/351QpGDfzEW2H51tCCDn6qvUPfZZnTGuSg

The 3 key holders will be ourselves, Dabs a staff member of the forums and SebastianJu a well established escrow.

Disclaimer: Every user will have a unique deposit address automatically generated by the PureVidz team to automate accounting of funds. After funds are deposited to this address and a sufficient amount of confirmations are met (3) the user will be credited that amount to their account. Funds on user addresses will be moved in batches to the escrow address. The escrows can only be held responsible for the funds held by the escrow address. This funding process is no different than typical modern crowdfunds conducted such as Waves.

Both escrows will be receiving 1,000,000 VIDZ from the development fund released in batches matching how the funds raised from the crowdfund are released to us.

Verification Post for Dabs: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17024312#msg17024312
Verification Post for SebastianJu: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17052974#msg17052974

The terms we have agreed to with Dabs are:
Under 200 BTC: 1%
200 - 300 BTC: 2%
300 - 400 BTC: 3%
500+ BTC: 4%

The terms we have agreed to set by SebastianJu are:
$500,001+ USD: 0.5%
$50,001 - $500,000 USD: 1%
$10,001 - $50,000 USD: 2%
$1,001 - $10,000 USD: 3%
$101 - $1,000 USD: 5%
Under $100 USD: 10%
Minimum escrow fee of 1 BTC. USD value is determined at the end of the sale.

We want to assure investors we are committed to working on this project through thick and thin. As such, we have set certain goals for which much be reached before the release of funding. We will not be receiving the entirety of funds from escrows at the end of the crowdfunding!

Release of funding will go as follows after the escrows are paid:
10% following the conclusion of the crowdfunding after all funds are accounted for
10% after the launch of our initial coin network
30% after the release of our website with core functionality
  • Account Management
  • Media / Video Management
  • Searching by title, tags, genres
25% after the first major update to our website
  • Auto-populating metadata and tagging
  • Video Suggestions (by similar tags)
  • Playlist Management
  • Subscriptions
25% after the the public api 1.0 release to build 3rd party tools for our platform

This allows us to receive a fair amount early on and gives investors the security of knowing that the escrows are in possession of the funds until we have completed key components of our project. While we need to remain anonymous with our identities we can remain transparent with our work, development and finances.

Roadmap

November 2016
  • Crowdfunding Starts
December 2016
  • Test / Demo Functionality Site
January 2017
  • ICO Ends - January 9th, 2017
    • Launch of VIDZ Network
  • Initial Site Launch
    • VIDZ Integration
    • Account Management
    • Video Management
  • First Major Update
    • Auto metadata
    • Video suggestions by tag similarity
    • Playlist management
    • User subscription model
February 2017
  • Roadmap update for next 3 months of development
    • Public API Launch (allows automated uploading, 3rd party tools, etc)
    • Begin Trakt Integration
    • Premium services and revenue road map

Sick idea. I wish I would've thought of this myself. I stream all day long, and ofcourse have a few favorite sites but even the best can be crap. Cant wait to see how your looks, feels and functions.
When will a beta site be available

Rule #1 Never get emotional when trading.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: