Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:38:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
igigme77

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:17:50 PM

One day back from my travels and I find a potential winner with just 4 days remaining.

I like the set up you have with escrows and targets and I will test the site and its movies tonight.

If all is good you can count me in because risk reward is favorable here.

I can tell you from my own testing that this site works and loads blistering fast. Way faster then most of the streaming sites and easier then any torrent clients for sure.

Let's flower the moon. SPgwHfAkcrRb5uA6MSbujpaEYtwdxzanxk
Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RobertDeNiro

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:41:44 PM

One day back from my travels and I find a potential winner with just 4 days remaining.

I like the set up you have with escrows and targets and I will test the site and its movies tonight.

If all is good you can count me in because risk reward is favorable here.

I can tell you from my own testing that this site works and loads blistering fast. Way faster then most of the streaming sites and easier then any torrent clients for sure.
I agree. Purevidz functions great compared to other sites but id like to see it when its fully built because remember this is just a beta for us to use while he codes the backend.

WeedToker420

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:58:26 PM

Getting close to the wire but Looks like it wont see its target reached. To bad.  Sad
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:01:08 AM

Getting close to the wire but Looks like it wont see its target reached. To bad.  Sad

Yes dood, it will. Just you wait and see.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
RobertDeNiro

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:13:58 AM

Newbies never learn. Every ico I ever watched got most of their money in the last 24 hours. I see no reason why that's not going to be the same for Purevidz.

WeedToker420

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:30:33 AM

Right on. Im new so I dont know any better. Only time will reveal the truth for this one and I will be logged on on sunday for the photo finish.
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:49:10 AM

Will vidz be available for sale on the purevidz.net for fiat?

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
tripwirearmpit

Activity: 70

Working to pay the bills and keep the lights on.

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:58:50 AM

That's a good question man. Wonder what the answer is. I imagine they cant to protect their identities but I see paypal accounts for sale on the forum all the time so maybe it will still be possible and do it remaining anonymous.

Not to mention the leak in my roof.
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:27:26 AM

That's a good question man. Wonder what the answer is. I imagine they cant to protect their identities but I see paypal accounts for sale on the forum all the time so maybe it will still be possible and do it remaining anonymous.

I know.

Thats why I asked.

Smiley

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
ACAB

Activity: 636

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:31:22 AM

My prediction:
147.25 btc total.
the_coldplay

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:55:15 AM

I've said it before on this thread and im saying it again for the second time. This coin will reach its funding goal and I am 100% sure of it based on two fundamentals.

1- This ico has everything going for it and all the security in the world for the investors through the escrow and release goals.
2- Streaming is only going to get bigger and so is crypto so securing a spot early on as a leader will be easy and Purevidz can easily do that. They are the 1st in this space.

I read somewhere that the streaming business will be worth over 100 billion in the next few years. Dont remember where but im going to look for the article now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 02:03:57 AM

I think it will. Just give it some time is all. Its a pretty good idea dont be so hard on it.
It is a lot better then most altcoins and at least its different and they trying. I think there is money to be made here.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:42:15 AM

Why is the goal 50 BTC. Sounds so little compare to the goal of other ICOs. And why is it so far from meeting the goal?

The smaller the market cap the better. Dont complain. Just invest.

Most times it's not a good idea to invest on something so low. But I realize it could be a great opportunity. I'll look into it a little more.

What makes you say that?

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

That's the general rule. Not to invest in ICOs that don't raise a lot. And it depends on many factors, like how much does the team need to build the coin, etc. But like I said, if that ICO does become big after the coin hits, lots of profit.

Im still learning and am thinking about investing here. I use torrents a lot and I see the mass appeal use cases for pure vidz. But I don't want to deal with trying to get a refund so im just waiting and if it looks like its a green light then I think im going to invest a few btc and if it looks red then I wont and wont need to deal with getting a refund.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

Investing is a dangerous game. Just make sure you only invest part of what you have, not all.

I know. I'll never be stupid enough to put all my eggs on one basket. No need to do that anyway with so many options out there.

I just hope it gets the green light otherwise off to find another ICO for me.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
Pumpkinetic

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:56:37 AM

My prediction:
147.25 btc total.

I hope it only gets 51.

Smiley
RobertDeNiro

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:06:03 AM

I think it will. Just give it some time is all. Its a pretty good idea dont be so hard on it.
It is a lot better then most altcoins and at least its different and they trying. I think there is money to be made here.

I think theres a lot a boatload of money to be made here!

dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:23:37 AM

even with the Bitcoin rally I am confident that this project will meet it's goals. it's competition is mediocre at best, I expect to see the flowing of the btcs in these last 4 days to come Wink

it's almost absurd to think that icos aren't always done like this with tiered goals and people throw thousands of btc at them, lmao.

long live crypto
titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:43:27 AM

even with the Bitcoin rally I am confident that this project will meet it's goals. it's competition is mediocre at best, I expect to see the flowing of the btcs in these last 4 days to come Wink

it's almost absurd to think that icos aren't always done like this with tiered goals and people throw thousands of btc at them, lmao.

long live crypto

This is hitting the nail on the head.
The targets before release of btc is what makes it extra special.
it already has great potential but knowing they need to get shit finished to get paid is priceless isnt it?
no doubts they will reach their target, ive got my eye on it for one.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:14:27 AM

long live crypto

it already has great potential but knowing they need to get shit finished to get paid is priceless isnt it?

If all ICO's done this then it would be a cool place to invest. Many don't though do they, they just get the funds and take their sweet ass time while the market crashes. This has every chance to moon and be 100% different.

All icos done that way. Cheesy
Ha
Ha
Ha
Impossible.

To many scam devs just want to do an ico, release a coin and get paid then run with everyones btc or eth or lsk or whatever the ico raked in.

JohnBidwell

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:23:11 AM

long live crypto

If all ICO's done this then it would be a cool place to invest. Many don't though do they, they just get the funds and take their sweet ass time while the market crashes. This has every chance to moon and be 100% different.

For a hero it seems you don't understand most people don't like to be held accountable!!!
DanDan

Activity: 739

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:42:57 AM

long live crypto

All icos done that way. Cheesy
Ha
Ha
Ha
Impossible.

To many scam devs just want to do an ico, release a coin and get paid then run with everyones btc or eth or lsk or whatever the ico raked in.

Yeah many devs are just in it for the quick in and out treating investors like whores. That is one of the reason I have not invested in anything from LISK. Unless they change their ways I won't either.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: