Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:10:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:16:45 PM

This whole set up of profit share looks a lot like Gamebet which was a scam. They looked legit too, with a beta site etc...beware.

Good thing this ico has goals to have the btc released then. Did gamebet have that? I remember reading about it but I dont recall.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DU30

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:25:35 PM

This whole set up of profit share looks a lot like Gamebet which was a scam. They looked legit too, with a beta site etc...beware.

What that a ico too.

Yes it was a ico, was esports betting but I dont trust any of the gambling sites or coins because they are filled with bad dudes so I never invested (thank the lord). I dont see a correlation here though. I mean, profit share? 100 coins do that.  If it was a gambling thing or a esports thing that I could see more in common. Anyway. I cant imagine this to be a scam with 2 different escrows and that multi level tier thing they need to accomplish before getting their money.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:28:11 PM

What that a ico too.

Yes it was a ico, was esports betting but I dont trust any of the gambling sites or coins because they are filled with bad dudes so I never invested (thank the lord). I dont see a correlation here though. I mean, profit share? 100 coins do that.  If it was a gambling thing or a esports thing that I could see more in common. Anyway. I cant imagine this to be a scam with 2 different escrows and that multi level tier thing they need to accomplish before getting their money.

Most  of the goals are easily done, 50% will just be realizing the wallet and updating the site. They will be long gone before you guys see any profit share. Think for a second of you had a great site that was likely to make a ton of money would you sell it off for a few btc?

I swear this is 95% chance a scam.

Bad dudes? So people who set up illegal streaming sites are the good guys?
Kayak gigantic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:31:40 PM

What that a ico too.

Yes it was a ico, was esports betting but I dont trust any of the gambling sites or coins because they are filled with bad dudes so I never invested (thank the lord). I dont see a correlation here though. I mean, profit share? 100 coins do that.  If it was a gambling thing or a esports thing that I could see more in common. Anyway. I cant imagine this to be a scam with 2 different escrows and that multi level tier thing they need to accomplish before getting their money.

Most  of the goals are easily done, 50% will just be realizing the wallet and updating the site. They will be long gone before you guys see any profit share. Think for a second of you had a great site that was likely to make a ton of money would you sell it off for a few btc?

I don't see them selling it off. I see it as raising money to build it.

Im not 100% sure im investing yet. Im going to wait closer to the end but it  looks very legit to me although it would probably be very easy to pull the wool over my eyes but I expect its not easy to do that to everyone and lost of people seem to be liking the site and enjoying it. Me included.

Bemerand

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:33:19 PM

What that a ico too.

Most  of the goals are easily done, 50% will just be realizing the wallet and updating the site. They will be long gone before you guys see any profit share. Think for a second of you had a great site that was likely to make a ton of money would you sell it off for a few btc?

I swear this is 95% chance a scam.

Bad dudes? So people who set up illegal streaming sites are the good guys?

If you think is a scam I wouldn't invest if I were you.

nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:33:50 PM

What that a ico too.

Im not 100% sure im investing yet. Im going to wait closer to the end but it  looks very legit to me although it would probably be very easy to pull the wool over my eyes but I expect its not easy to do that to everyone and lost of people seem to be liking the site and enjoying it. Me included.

Watching movies online is fun, especially if they don't have pop ups. But tell me this what technology are they using to convince you their site is decentralized and not some easily started centralized website? Bearing in mind sites like pirate bay have to rely on mirrors.
Kayak gigantic

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:36:28 PM

What that a ico too.

Most  of the goals are easily done, 50% will just be realizing the wallet and updating the site. They will be long gone before you guys see any profit share. Think for a second of you had a great site that was likely to make a ton of money would you sell it off for a few btc?

Im not 100% sure im investing yet. Im going to wait closer to the end but it  looks very legit to me although it would probably be very easy to pull the wool over my eyes but I expect its not easy to do that to everyone and lost of people seem to be liking the site and enjoying it. Me included.

Watching Ching movies online is fun, especially if they don't have pop ups. But tell me this what technology are they using to convince you their site is decentralized and not some easily started centralized website?

I think the site is centralized, its the data that's decentralized.

Anyway, like I said. Im waiting and not rushing into anything. Im just going to go with the flow and see where that takes me.

If I invest and its a scam i'll lose my money, if I invest and its does well maybe I can make some. I know if the site continues to work good at the very least I'll use it to steam my movies from.

No risk there.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:40:35 PM

What that a ico too.

Im not 100% sure im investing yet. Im going to wait closer to the end but it  looks very legit to me although it would probably be very easy to pull the wool over my eyes but I expect its not easy to do that to everyone and lost of people seem to be liking the site and enjoying it. Me included.

Watching Ching movies online is fun, especially if they don't have pop ups. But tell me this what technology are they using to convince you their site is decentralized and not some easily started centralized website?

Anyway, like I said. Im waiting and not rushing into anything. Im just going to go with the flow and see where that takes me.

If I invest and its a scam i'll lose my money, if I invest and its does well maybe I can make some. I know if the site continues to work good at the very least I'll use it to steam my movies from.

No risk there.

Actually the risk is massive. If users are the ones that are technically hosting the torrents then guess what you are now as illegal as the owners of any torrent site who usually get tracked down and arrested. You better hide you IP address better than the NSA.....

Just to remind you, it is illegal to publicly show a DVD even if you buy it....
Kayak gigantic

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:45:48 PM

What that a ico too.

No risk there.

Actually the risk is massive. If users are the ones that are technically hosting the torrents then guess what you are now as illegal as the owners of any torrent site who usually get tracked down and arrested. You better hide you IP address better than the NSA.....

Either one of us needs to read the whitepaper again or only one does.Cheesy

From what I understand, the torrents are hosted in a distributed manner buy people who already host them so i don't think their too worried.

Its not like the dev is asking us to hold the torrents, we are just streaming as (watchers) users.

Are we not?
Bemerand

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:47:18 PM

Im starting to get the impression that nexgencoin is just a troll.

nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:50:02 PM

What that a ico too.

No risk there.

Either one of us needs to read the whitepaper again or only one does.Cheesy

From what I understand, the torrents are hosted in a distributed manner buy people who already host them so i don't think their too worried.

Its not like the dev is asking us to hold the torrents, we are just streaming as (watchers) users.

Are we not?

Dude we all know how p2p torrenting works. My point is the site with your user id and some people will probably even put their name and address hahahahaha is centralized and will be easy to find you. You technically will be hosts....good luck with that.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:51:26 PM

I'm getting the impression you are a shrill and probably a sock puppet of the 'developer'
Kayak gigantic

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:51:49 PM

I'll wait to let the dev reply to you because I dont know enough about this kind of stiff.
sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:53:46 PM

Exist torrent and p2mail or something like.If purevidz have new movie day one after premier in cinema they maybe works.Torent also have videostreaming,check thepiratebay.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:55:49 PM

I'll wait to let the dev reply to you because I dont know enough about this kind of stiff.

Stiff is the right word cause of you invest in this Stiffed is exactly what you will get....anyway good luck.
Bemerand

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:57:51 PM

I'm getting the impression you are a shrill and probably a sock puppet of the 'developer'

Yes Im a paid shrill for the developer. He pays me 1$ per post and out of my 322 posts on this forum I have managed to earn 10$ posting here. Yeah I'm a shrill.  Grin

SpaceTrader

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:00:12 PM

I agree and don't touch it...
igigme77

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:04:46 PM

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Let's flower the moon. SPgwHfAkcrRb5uA6MSbujpaEYtwdxzanxk
Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o
Bemerand

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:05:41 PM

Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

How much?

Cheesy

Kayak gigantic

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:08:45 PM

via Imgflip Meme Generator
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: