Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:52:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323658 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CAMOPEJB

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:46:09 PM

What bounty can I DO FOR FREE VIDZ.
GridLocked

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:06:01 PM

seems interesting. can you explain how you plan on getting people to uplaod their torrents so that you get all them important shows and movies.
DU30

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:13:17 PM

I totally missed this thread. The pre  ann thread was burred on page 4 in my new replies section on the forum, thank god it was bumped while I was on oitherwise I may never have seen it even though I was watching the other thread. I still think the announcement needs more information but after reading the website page I understand that more is to come so I'll sit tight and be patient but until I get a good picture of what's going on here I'll have a hard time investing even though I think a project like this is needed and could very well replace a lot of the current streaming business models.
ClamCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:19:58 PM

seems interesting. can you explain how you plan on getting people to uplaod their torrents so that you get all them important shows and movies.

Its on the website but it still needs a more detailed explanation from the dev.

BTCnoobTard

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:45:04 PM

How do I get vidz bitcoins? Do I buy them on an exchange like coinbase or from the bitcoin atm? I like this idea and will probably buy some but I dont know how. Sorry about that, I am very new to bitcoin and bitcoin alts.

RENT ME!
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:58:12 PM

More information about bounties coming soon!

Twitter Campaign

Requirements:
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/PureVidz
Retweet our tweets.
Send at least 5 tweets. Only 1 per day will be counted.
Please include $VIDZ and the @PureVidz tags in your tweets.

Rewards:
100 VIDZ per retweet
100 VIDZ per tweet (max 20)

Note:
Payment will be issued at the end of the crowdfunding.
Twitter accounts will be audited for authenticity to ensure the campaign isn't abused.
You will be able to verify your Twitter on our website.

More info please, how to join on this campaign?
Nothing docs for filled form, PM or how about it?
Edward Snowden

Activity: 100

leaking all info

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:17:19 PM

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Edward Snowden approves this coin!

Got secrets? Tell me!
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:14:34 PM

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Edward Snowden approves this coin!

What's funny is he probably would aprove this coin.
AltCoinTroll

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:53:29 PM

What will make pure vidz better then the other streaming sites?
AeonFlux

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:59:07 PM

https://i.imgur.com/N58SLXL.png

I think this mean I can request new movie be added and if someone uploads it they get my VIDZ as payment? Maybe dev can say more but that is what it looks like.

SellinCoinz

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:04:41 PM

https://i.imgur.com/N58SLXL.png

I think this mean I can request new movie be added and if someone uploads it they get my VIDZ as payment? Maybe dev can say more but that is what it looks like.

Is this something new or special for movie sites?
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:11:29 PM

Is this something new or special for movie sites?

I can tell you I've never been paid to post up a movie but if I could Id be doing it much more often.  Wink

*watching*

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
Pure_Vidz (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:32:46 PM

The main advantage purevidz has over other streaming sites (couchtuner, popcorntime, etc) is that all the content is decentralized. Torrents have no single point of failure as they are spread across multiple trackers and hundreds or thousands of people who are seeding the files themselves. This results in a more user friendly approach where there is no need to sort through broken links and mirrors.

Unlike many streaming site, we will have very strict advertisement guidelines to make sure that there is no misleading ads confusing users. This means when you see a play or a download button, that's actually what it is and you wont be taken away to some shady 3rd party site and scammed or infected as a result.

The main advantage over other torrent sites is simplicity. There is no torrent client required, there is no need to worry about which copy of a file you want as all media is rated and curated by users to make sure it will be exactly what it says it is. You open up all the power and convenience users expect from top paid streaming services like Netflix such as discovery queues, searching by tags, recommended media and still have all the power and flexibility of a traditional torrent service. Those who don't care about streaming in their browser can still use the magnet links provided to download using a traditional torrent client and in the process they are still helping the site grow in both popularity and by increasing the resilience of the torrent network.

How do I get vidz bitcoins? Do I buy them on an exchange like coinbase or from the bitcoin atm? I like this idea and will probably buy some but I dont know how. Sorry about that, I am very new to bitcoin and bitcoin alts.

Initial coin distribution will be through the ICO, Bounties and initial Dev Fund as well as a number of other methods. After that users will use exchanges or will participate in the site's economy to gain or spend them. This includes things such as tipping content providers, placing bounties on new media, paying to unlock premium site features and much more.

There is a large number of things the dev fund will be used for. Including the current twitter campaign, an initial promotion where all validated releases on the site have a small base bounty (to build the initial database) as well as future promotions such as a temporary bonus for using the rating and report system on the website or a bounty for each user who puts a physical poster advertising our site in their local college campus/community center.

All in all there will be plenty of ways to earn small amounts of tokens for use in the site but in order to obtain larger amounts of coins, exchanges and the initial coin distribution from the ICO will be what is used. As mentioned above there's a LOT of ways the dev fund is used and replenished so I think that's a good topic to expand on in one of our upcoming whitepapers so investors know how the coins circulate through the site economy, how they are burned and how they are earned.

The site is designed to reward those who contribute to its success. There will be a number of ways bounties can be placed on new releases including VIP requests (paid from dev fund) and manual bounties (placed by users). These bounties are awarded based on the quality of the contribution. The majority of the bounty value will be sent to the person who fills it (submits a torrent), a small portion goes to the moderators who review and approve the addition and a small portion of it is returned to the def fund to allow more automated site wide bounties and to sponsor new advertisement campaigns.

We will have much more details on that in our upcoming monitization whitepaper. For now I'll leave the math out for now as it can get pretty complicated when you're mixing manual bounties with automated ones and then stacking VIP requests on top. We currently plan to release 3 major whitepapers and 2 demo versions of the site before the ICO ends. That should offer users plenty of chance to look at our systems and do their research before deciding if investing is right for them or not.
BTCnoobTard

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:36:34 PM

Im very new to all this, and by all this I mean bitcoin and bitcoin altcoins. Most alt bitcoins i have to buy or mine but do I understand it right that i will be able to seed a tv show series and get paid for doing that?

RENT ME!
Sourgummies

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:40:10 PM

The main advantage purevidz has over other streaming sites (couchtuner, popcorntime, etc) is that all the content is decentralized. Torrents have no single point of failure as they are spread across multiple trackers and hundreds or thousands of people who are seeding the files themselves. This results in a more user friendly approach where there is no need to sort through broken links and mirrors.

Unlike many streaming site, we will have very strict advertisement guidelines to make sure that there is no misleading ads confusing users. This means when you see a play or a download button, that's actually what it is and you wont be taken away to some shady 3rd party site and scammed or infected as a result.

The main advantage over other torrent sites is simplicity. There is no torrent client required, there is no need to worry about which copy of a file you want as all media is rated and curated by users to make sure it will be exactly what it says it is. You open up all the power and convenience users expect from top paid streaming services like Netflix such as discovery queues, searching by tags, recommended media and still have all the power and flexibility of a traditional torrent service. Those who don't care about streaming in their browser can still use the magnet links provided to download using a traditional torrent client and in the process they are still helping the site grow in both popularity and by increasing the resilience of the torrent network.

Initial coin distribution will be through the ICO, Bounties and initial Dev Fund as well as a number of other methods. After that users will use exchanges or will participate in the site's economy to gain or spend them. This includes things such as tipping content providers, placing bounties on new media, paying to unlock premium site features and much more.

There is a large number of things the dev fund will be used for. Including the current twitter campaign, an initial promotion where all validated releases on the site have a small base bounty (to build the initial database) as well as future promotions such as a temporary bonus for using the rating and report system on the website or a bounty for each user who puts a physical poster advertising our site in their local college campus/community center.

All in all there will be plenty of ways to earn small amounts of tokens for use in the site but in order to obtain larger amounts of coins, exchanges and the initial coin distribution from the ICO will be what is used. As mentioned above there's a LOT of ways the dev fund is used and replenished so I think that's a good topic to expand on in one of our upcoming whitepapers so investors know how the coins circulate through the site economy, how they are burned and how they are earned.

The site is designed to reward those who contribute to its success. There will be a number of ways bounties can be placed on new releases including VIP requests (paid from dev fund) and manual bounties (placed by users). These bounties are awarded based on the quality of the contribution. The majority of the bounty value will be sent to the person who fills it (submits a torrent), a small portion goes to the moderators who review and approve the addition and a small portion of it is returned to the def fund to allow more automated site wide bounties and to sponsor new advertisement campaigns.

We will have much more details on that in our upcoming monitization whitepaper. For now I'll leave the math out for now as it can get pretty complicated when you're mixing manual bounties with automated ones and then stacking VIP requests on top. We currently plan to release 3 major whitepapers and 2 demo versions of the site before the ICO ends. That should offer users plenty of chance to look at our systems and do their research before deciding if investing is right for them or not.

It seems like you have a pretty solid plan for going forward but why do we have to wait for the next whitepapers and the demos as you call them. Why cant we see it all now and start using the site already.

DU30

Activity: 294

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:51:07 PM

After reading this answer id like to invest 1 btc. How do I do this? Do I need to make an account on the site, or contact one of the escrows.
Pure_Vidz (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:52:43 PM

It seems like you have a pretty solid plan for going forward but why do we have to wait for the next whitepapers and the demos as you call them. Why cant we see it all now and start using the site already.

There's a couple reasons for that.

We've built a fully working site internally for testing but a development site is not necessarily something you want users to have access to. We need to make sure it is stable, efficient and user friendly not to mention secure. The first public beta site will be available in the very near future. At the same time that site goes live with some public domain media for users to test the technology with, we will be posting our technology whitepaper detailing how the site and coin function, our plans for how the site will scale and how we plan to keep the site secure in the case of any attempts to take it offline.

By launching those two at the same time it will let people have something to get their hands on and try to prove we can do what we say we can and those who are technologically inclined can verify that the site will be usable at the scope we describe.

The second demo site is what we are working on now which expands the base site functionality with things such as submitting new media, the initial bounty system, searching, tagging, scraping sites such as themoviedb for descriptions and much more. This is where efficient scaling needs to be carefully considered because what works with 1,000 users does not necessarily function under the load of 10,000,000. At the same time this site is released we look to offer our financial whitepaper to give much more specifics of how the ecosystem will function. We've been active in the thread describing in layman's terms how everything will work but investors will obviously require a much more in-depth and precise document showing how coins are exchanged, burned and earned.

It's worth noting that the second demo site will have a global (very small) bounty on all media submitted so everything that is submitted during that phase will be rewarded after the ico ends. It offers us a chance to onboard members of existing torrent communities and get their feedback so any necessary adjustments to the site can be made before its final 1.0 launch.

After reading this answer id like to invest 1 btc. How do I do this? Do I need to make an account on the site, or contact one of the escrows.

Thank you for your interest. You would make an account on our site at http://purevidz.net/

Funds submitted through the site are tallied, associated with your account and then sent to a 2-3 multisig wallet.

Im very new to all this, and by all this I mean bitcoin and bitcoin altcoins. Most alt bitcoins i have to buy or mine but do I understand it right that i will be able to seed a tv show series and get paid for doing that?

The coins are distributed initially through the ico and through the dev fund. To get more you will use an exchange, stake the coins you have in your wallet or participate in the site. During Beta-2 of the website there will be a small global bounty on all validated content submitted to the site. This simply means you submit a magnet link for valid media and name/tag it properly. Following the ICO those bounties will be paid out up to a maximum value.

In regards to post release coin redistribution and consumption I've detailed those above.
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1137

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:52:51 PM

Why an earth this wouldn't be a scam?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sourgummies

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:59:52 PM

There's a couple reasons for that.

We've built a fully working site internally for testing but a development site is not necessarily something you want users to have access to. We need to make sure it is stable, efficient and user friendly not to mention secure. The first public beta site will be available in the very near future. At the same time that site goes live with some public domain media for users to test the technology with, we will be posting our technology whitepaper detailing how the site and coin function, our plans for how the site will scale and how we plan to keep the site secure in the case of any attempts to take it offline.

By launching those two at the same time it will let people have something to get their hands on and try to prove we can do what we say we can and those who are technologically inclined can verify that the site will be usable at the scope we describe.

The second demo site is what we are working on now which expands the base site functionality with things such as submitting new media, the initial bounty system, searching, tagging, scraping sites such as themoviedb for descriptions and much more. This is where efficient scaling needs to be carefully considered because what works with 1,000 users does not necessarily function under the load of 10,000,000. At the same time this site is released we look to offer our financial whitepaper to give much more specifics of how the ecosystem will function. We've been active in the thread describing in layman's terms how everything will work but investors will obviously require a much more in-depth and precise document showing how coins are exchanged, burned and earned.

It's worth noting that the second demo site will have a global (very small) bounty on all media submitted so everything that is submitted during that phase will be rewarded after the ico ends. It offers us a chance to onboard members of existing torrent communities and get their feedback so any necessary adjustments to the site can be made before its final 1.0 launch.

Do you have an eta on when demo 2 will be available for testing?
HelpTheDogs

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:05:15 PM

Why an earth this wouldn't be a scam?

2 escrows and a release of btc as goals are met. How can you see it as a scam when its offering so much protection. That's what id like to know.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: