Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:06:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:54:24 AM

So much for a coin that has done extremely well both in terms of price and user base (until the devs threw away everything they have worked hard for).  What's the way forward now? dump to 1 sats or PV continues with the project without his quitting partner. 

1. Yobit, no whale would use that site, dont expect large buy orders
2. Look at the distribution and do the math
3. So, you are expecting lambos and mansions without big exchangers hehe
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jeffrey_memb

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:02:00 AM

So much for a coin that has done extremely well both in terms of price and user base (until the devs threw away everything they have worked hard for).  What's the way forward now? dump to 1 sats or PV continues with the project without his quitting partner.  

The coin is under 1 month old.... Everyone in Crypto heard about him... only Problem in my opinion is that we have no trusted exchange for now.

Never saw before that everyone is talking about such a young coin...
The Dev who is leaving is in my opinion a very big idiot...
This Project can have a market cap of 50mil to 100mil easily and he leaves this boat.
Stupid... His coin will everytime be smaller than the Original... just look all other Clone Coins...

If a big exchange would add this coin it will hit 50k in some minutes...
devilsadvokat

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:04:38 AM

Hey Guys

Thank you for an amazing swing. I am now more bullish on this than ever. Lets look at the facts.

1) Pure VIDZ is a legitimate project. The ICO was done properly with the escrow. The DEV has followed through with development and updates for over 2 months now. The project is going according to timeline and plan. The website is completely functional and is as good as the beta was proposed to be.

2) The market cap at 1k sats is only 1 million. I can show you 10 coins that are over 10m+ marketcap with 0 development

3) Every single demographic community now knows about PUREVIDZ. I have seen it being mentioned in the Russian, Romanian, Chinese, etc. groups. This is the first time I have seen a coin at this marketcap get this much publicity.

4) We have broken the all time high record for legitimate market activity on Yobit. Yobit has never before seen a coin go  500 btc+ on legitimate volume. And me and you both know at least 30% of the crypto world wont even consider making an account on Yobit. Wait till trex or ccex.

5) The new dev is completely transparent well spoken and looks to have great integrity. There are a thousand scam coins which have ended worse than this one with the devs dumping and running. If the devs controlled as much as they do they could have sold out $200k USD on the market and crashed it completely but this run down was minutes AFTER the post was made and the chat box started realizing.

6) THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT - The new coin will be swapped and burned with VIDZ. So what does that mean? PUREVIDZ is already in plan to be rolled out by the 15th. Now the new dev seems completely competent and we are waiting for his proposal - but if his project gets a lot of demand, THE ONLY WAY TO BUY INTO THE NEW PROJECT IS BUY BUYING VIDZ.

So wait.. we have a legit coin at just a 1m marketcap that the whole community knows about, and its supply is about to get burned even more?? And theres a new project with great potential and the only way to buy into it is through buying the limited supply VIDZ??

FROM A TECHNICAL STANDPOINT

If you guys pull up the logarithmic chart on Blockfolio in the maximum timeframe (1MONTH), you will see that this run down was pre-empted by two shooting stars which showed pressure above 2k however this is an extreme bullish hammer and the uptrend on the long term timeframe is still perfectly maintained.

Best of luck guys. We are buying. We are watching. 400 -900 is discount. Watch what happens by FEB 15.

did you calculate everything in regards of buybacks? in my opinion its not worth holding vidz. I like the site yes but the coin i dunno, i calculated how buybacks will affect the coin and stuff and i dont see any grow in value soon

Sorry please clarify what you meant by buybacks.

On the 15th of VIDZ the next version of working beta and prototype BOUNTY system will be released
Pietpiraat

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:08:21 AM

Yea right  Cheesy
Jeffrey_memb

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:14:01 AM

And we all must see the positive... Thanks the Panic Sale we have lost the most weak hands which i quiet happ to make between x2 to x5 and leaving...

We will have more and more holder with every little dump who will hold and make the big money @ 50k to 100k...

Also look the 3day chart we are still +45% up the last 3 days.
If you look the 1Week Chart we are up +179%
If you look the 1 month Chart we are 1164% up...

I think everythink looks very very bullish also the Panic sale has happend.

And at this moment a Panic buy on Yobit beginn.  Cool

All dumpers realize now that it was a quiet a bad idea to sell...
debtstack

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:19:41 AM

And we all must see the positive... Thanks the Panic Sale we have lost the most weak hands which i quiet happ to make between x2 to x5 and leaving...

We will have more and more holder with every little dump who will hold and make the big money @ 50k to 100k...

Also look the 3day chart we are still +45% up the last 3 days.
If you look the 1Week Chart we are up +179%
If you look the 1 month Chart we are 1164% up...

I think everythink looks very very bullish also the Panic sale has happend.

And at this moment a Panic buy on Yobit beginn.  Cool

All dumpers realize now that it was a quiet a bad idea to sell...

Yep, I was actually hoping it would go back down a little so I could buy some more. It went down a lot. More than it should have and I have already made profit off of it.
scaryvirus

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:24:52 AM

So much for a coin that has done extremely well both in terms of price and user base (until the devs threw away everything they have worked hard for).  What's the way forward now? dump to 1 sats or PV continues with the project without his quitting partner.  

The coin is under 1 month old.... Everyone in Crypto heard about him... only Problem in my opinion is that we have no trusted exchange for now.

This Project can have a market cap of 50mil to 100mil easily and he leaves this boat.
Stupid... His coin will everytime be smaller than the Original... just look all other Clone Coins...

you're a yobit trader who's probably not used to seeing a legitimate project that doesn't care about market cap and trader profit. they want to make the best projects possible, not pad their or your bottom line. go back to trading putin/trump coin and losing money like yobit traders do and leave tech and innovation to professionals miles above you in every aspect of human behavior.
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:25:57 AM

Panic sellers can't hold the price, because the price was moving too fast in recent days, you guys need to rest, and we will see a new ATH in next month, don't expect a huge pump in a few days.

Rome is not built in a day.
Jeffrey_memb

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:27:40 AM

you're a yobit trader who's probably not used to seeing a legitimate project that doesn't care about market cap and trader profit. they want to make the best projects possible, not pad their or your bottom line. go back to trading putin/trump coin and losing money like yobit traders do and leave tech and innovation to professionals miles above you in every aspect of human behavior.

Dont understand your statement? I am not a Yobit Trader... I am a VIDZ Supporter... Yes I bought @ Yobit but only because no other exchange had it... Now it is in my Wallet in will be their for the next months...
legati

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:42:16 AM

nice price to Re buy more Vidz.. only panic sells.. project is very well in my opinion
vidzwhale

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:43:33 AM

Hey Guys

Thank you for an amazing swing. I am now more bullish on this than ever. Lets look at the facts.

1) Pure VIDZ is a legitimate project. The ICO was done properly with the escrow. The DEV has followed through with development and updates for over 2 months now. The project is going according to timeline and plan. The website is completely functional and is as good as the beta was proposed to be.

2) The market cap at 1k sats is only 1 million. I can show you 10 coins that are over 10m+ marketcap with 0 development

3) Every single demographic community now knows about PUREVIDZ. I have seen it being mentioned in the Russian, Romanian, Chinese, etc. groups. This is the first time I have seen a coin at this marketcap get this much publicity.

4) We have broken the all time high record for legitimate market activity on Yobit. Yobit has never before seen a coin go  500 btc+ on legitimate volume. And me and you both know at least 30% of the crypto world wont even consider making an account on Yobit. Wait till trex or ccex.

5) The new dev is completely transparent well spoken and looks to have great integrity. There are a thousand scam coins which have ended worse than this one with the devs dumping and running. If the devs controlled as much as they do they could have sold out $200k USD on the market and crashed it completely but this run down was minutes AFTER the post was made and the chat box started realizing.

6) THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT - The new coin will be swapped and burned with VIDZ. So what does that mean? PUREVIDZ is already in plan to be rolled out by the 15th. Now the new dev seems completely competent and we are waiting for his proposal - but if his project gets a lot of demand, THE ONLY WAY TO BUY INTO THE NEW PROJECT IS BUY BUYING VIDZ.

So wait.. we have a legit coin at just a 1m marketcap that the whole community knows about, and its supply is about to get burned even more?? And theres a new project with great potential and the only way to buy into it is through buying the limited supply VIDZ??

FROM A TECHNICAL STANDPOINT

If you guys pull up the logarithmic chart on Blockfolio in the maximum timeframe (1MONTH), you will see that this run down was pre-empted by two shooting stars which showed pressure above 2k however this is an extreme bullish hammer and the uptrend on the long term timeframe is still perfectly maintained.

Best of luck guys. We are buying. We are watching. 400 -900 is discount. Watch what happens by FEB 15.

Great post
https://i.imgur.com/uU4d8O2.jpg

The project will continue

You can buy vidz to continue with this project or swap to follow the another project = ONLY BUY
vidzwhale

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:53:35 AM

I am confirming that vidz will be the first in the list of the votes of c cex.  So many people can trade vidz here.

Ccex reached significant volumes with some coin and it s active from 2013.

i will support the ccex listing
22 hours left

szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:54:11 AM

"The new coin will be swapped and burned with VIDZ. So what does that mean?" This mean if i send my vidz and you all coin will be burned including dev and other.This swap is official and for what this swap is?
Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 09:59:09 AM

"The new coin will be swapped and burned with VIDZ. So what does that mean?" This mean if i send my vidz and you all coin will be burned including dev and other.This swap is official and for what this swap is?

VIDZ is for this project, if you like the VIDZ project keep your VIDZ, this project will remain as is  Smiley

no swap needed

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
Mr.Charlie

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:04:42 AM

This is not what I wanted to wake up to. Oh well, good luck with your endeavours. Great timing you chose to drop that bombshell by the way.

reminds when politicians pass laws in the middle of the night
dgmon

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:22:22 AM

On my project going forward, VIDZ will be swappable via a proof of burn to a temporary coin. All VIDZ that I hold will be burned as well. I say temporary because for my goals to be realized it requires specialized blockchain development. The EVM just isn't going to cut it, nor do I want to be attached to constant political drama of Ethereum. More importantly no existing blockchain can go about the direct integration I want with browsers. The temporary coin will eventually be 1:1 swapped to the entirely new blockchain being developed when its production ready.

Why burning, rather than just proving one has it?  I would like to have both coins.
pusaka

Activity: 1064
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:45:45 AM

nice price to Re buy more Vidz.. only panic sells.. project is very well in my opinion

The price is so high at yobit and total supply coin is 125.000.000
It is better to wait the price is down to re buy.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
devilsadvokat

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:46:57 AM

On my project going forward, VIDZ will be swappable via a proof of burn to a temporary coin. All VIDZ that I hold will be burned as well. I say temporary because for my goals to be realized it requires specialized blockchain development. The EVM just isn't going to cut it, nor do I want to be attached to constant political drama of Ethereum. More importantly no existing blockchain can go about the direct integration I want with browsers. The temporary coin will eventually be 1:1 swapped to the entirely new blockchain being developed when its production ready.

Why burning, rather than just proving one has it?  I would like to have both coins.

Because the DEVS initially took an ICO for their work on this project. If the NEW project dev wants he could raise a new ICO but the market would perceive this as cheap and manipulative. Thus the DEVS are splitting the initial fund for operational expenses and are merging the market caps in some sense by making the only way to get into the new coin a 1:1 swap with the existing coin.

The implications of this are tremendous. When PUREVIDZ alone delivers by the 15th of FEB we are looking at a 3m + market cap. If both deliver, who knows what the market cap will be.
Jeffrey_memb

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:50:03 AM

Price is very very cheap now... tomorrow new exchange will list it so we get more Volume...

Look at the market, it is still to low for such a great Project...
Some days and we are again at 2k.

Good luck to all people who hope to get it cheaper...dont cry later, just look better the sell side.
Only one big order arround 20BTC and we are again at 2k...
pusaka

Activity: 1064
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:54:31 AM

Price is very very cheap now... tomorrow new exchange will list it so we get more Volume...

Look at the market, it is still to low for such a great Project...
Some days and we are again at 2k.

Good luck to all people who hope to get it cheaper...dont cry later, just look better the sell side.
Only one big order arround 20BTC and we are again at 2k...

I am not sure it will up again at 2k satoshi, I just wait and see to get cheap price
I waiting in the price 800 satoshi to rebuy.  Cheesy

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: