Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:51:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nordboy

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:14:00 PM

I think also the escrows fucked us up... they get vidz worth 20btc..... so we now know the real dumpers behind this project...

The escows have nothing to do with it.

The fucking Devs made sure to hit most of the established milestones and then once they got the funds , they went, oh by the way, we getting a divorce.....

Look at when the last section of the funds was released.

Shortly after they got the last 20 BTC is when they decide to behave like fucking little bitches.

And now the other twat wants to do another crowdfund for his project.

Roll Eyes

You tell yourself to not put everyone in one bag and trust a Russian project, and than this happens...

Im out! thankfully with profit, but lost trust in this. Trading may be still profitable, buy project is dead to me.

What about your signature advertising PureVidz?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pure_Vidz (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:15:07 PM

Saying it again, but both me and the other developer have technical backgrounds and my updates coming in the following days will prove this.

While we tried to be as transparent as possible and we took the best measures we could to ensure that the project would progress with a consistent vision in mind.

The true resource that the Pure Vidz network has at this time is traffic, and in order to show the community how serious I am about this project and how much I care about this community I am taking a decision to help the community monetize on the traffic that Pure Vidz receives. In addition to the original whitepaper, there will be an additional Pure Vidz marketplace where bidders can bid on advertisement slots in VIDZ that will be shown to the users of the Pure Vidz network.

We'll release some metrics on traffic starting in a couple days in order to give the market an understanding of the potential revenue that could be earned and used towards burning coins.

Millions of people all over the world spend valuable time looking for their favorite movie or even a recently released movie on streaming sites. We offer some of the fastest streaming times in impeccable quality without being bombarded by intrusive and sometimes abusive ads. Pure Vidz advertisements will only accept user friendly ads that will be displayed in a light manner by not blocking the plane of view once the stream begins.

There were already plans mentioned to add subtitles and re-add for TV which will occur over the span of this month as well of other development.

While the community may suspect our intention one thing that no one can argue is that the traffic on our site will continue to increase as more and more people find out about it. The existing website itself is maintaining a high standard of operation then some other streaming sites.

I am busy at work; I will not stop until I reach my goals. We did a large UI update yesterday and I will continue to release more updates. There will be more information on the marketplace and its structure in the coming days. If websites such as coinmarketcap.com can maintain a solid ad marketplace, imagine the power of Pure Vidz.

Thank you for your trust.
Actualiteit

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:17:29 PM

LOL. Things go to shit, people see through your shit so now you're all "But guys I was just thinking about adding this kewl feature so you guys can make MONEYS too! just buy my vidz!"

come on bro, just follow the script, join your buddy over at his "new" project so you can start the whole thing over again.
crypjunkie

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:21:14 PM

Saying it again, but both me and the other developer have technical backgrounds and my updates coming in the following days will prove this.

While we tried to be as transparent as possible and we took the best measures we could to ensure that the project would progress with a consistent vision in mind.

The true resource that the Pure Vidz network has at this time is traffic, and in order to show the community how serious I am about this project and how much I care about this community I am taking a decision to help the community monetize on the traffic that Pure Vidz receives. In addition to the original whitepaper, there will be an additional Pure Vidz marketplace where bidders can bid on advertisement slots in VIDZ that will be shown to the users of the Pure Vidz network.

We'll release some metrics on traffic starting in a couple days in order to give the market an understanding of the potential revenue that could be earned and used towards burning coins.

Millions of people all over the world spend valuable time looking for their favorite movie or even a recently released movie on streaming sites. We offer some of the fastest streaming times in impeccable quality without being bombarded by intrusive and sometimes abusive ads. Pure Vidz advertisements will only accept user friendly ads that will be displayed in a light manner by not blocking the plane of view once the stream begins.

There were already plans mentioned to add subtitles and re-add for TV which will occur over the span of this month as well of other development.

While the community may suspect our intention one thing that no one can argue is that the traffic on our site will continue to increase as more and more people find out about it. The existing website itself is maintaining a high standard of operation then some other streaming sites.

I am busy at work; I will not stop until I reach my goals. We did a large UI update yesterday and I will continue to release more updates. There will be more information on the marketplace and its structure in the coming days. If websites such as coinmarketcap.com can maintain a solid ad marketplace, imagine the power of Pure Vidz.

Wow super update, this gives lot's of value to VIDZ coin. Gonna be a good month for VIDZ.

Keep up the stupid FUD guys I'll be here catching them on the way down TY
Celani10

Activity: 173

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:21:51 PM

Thanks! I still believe what happened was for the best.

I bought my coins back at 600 and will hold to see what happens on the next few days!

Cheers
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:22:47 PM

I have not sold a single VIDZ on any exchange or in any private deals. I'm not even in the whale chat room on slack. And I had no idea about recent events. I don't have 2M, I only have 1M from the OP. The other 1M went to SebastianJu. As far as I am aware, he has not yet sold any either, but that's his business not mine.

Don't you think if I knew anything was going to happen, I should have sold at 2k, and bought back at 600, and tripled my VIDZ? But I didn't. And I was asleep.

I do plan to sell when it hits 100k.

sugarbaby

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:23:06 PM

Good morning peps...
In one sentence, can somebody explain what happened... Huh

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
devilsadvokat

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:23:34 PM

This a fantastic move. If the community can transparently see the traffic and the earning potential of this website, then they will realize the power of this concept.

No one can prove this dev is fraud, until now he has been updating on time.

No matter how many trolls there are, Heavy traffic that is being monetized upon by a coin burn is a solid idea. There are so many crypto organizations that are paying for ad space, this will surely workout.
Jeffrey_memb

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:23:42 PM

That was really a good and nice scam... i like these shows really...everytime the same...russian guys fuck up other people...

But believe me in 2 weeks we see another scam and than same will happen again....

Why dev is nothing writting? He do a exit?
Actualiteit

Activity: 218

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:24:45 PM

Good morning peps...
In one sentence, can somebody explain what happened... Huh

devs took the money, started up another "project" and are now promising some dumb shit to keep the price up until they dumped their whole stash.
crypjunkie

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:25:06 PM

That was really a good and nice scam... i like these shows really...everytime the same...russian guys fuck up other people...

But believe me in 2 weeks we see another scam and than same will happen again....

My god man, look up!
nordboy

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:25:45 PM

You remind me paid Putin trolls on Liveleak and all over the internet. Fighting them every time. Better go and watch some high quality movies on PureVidz.
Sindren

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

Love me tender

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:26:14 PM

omg, you must be a great idiot. kill yourself pls.. i'm sure that many ppl will be happy Wink
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:26:26 PM

He just updated so you either cannot read or you choose not to. Buy on the low sell on the high, I do this shit in my sleep Cheesy
Pure_Vidz (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:26:34 PM

I've been saying this since we posted the news, the only that will change in terms of this project is the rate of development. Things might have to slow down a bit, but they will still get done the way I had planned for them to always get done. This month you can expect continued updates to the UI as we re-add features that were previously removed in preparation of recent changes, the advertising system I mentioned previously, subtitles and a wider array of support for meta data content.

I think some of you are finally starting to get it now that this project is still going forward as always intended.
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:27:15 PM

I think also the escrows fucked us up... they get vidz worth 20btc..... so we now know the real dumpers behind this project...

The escows have nothing to do with it.

The fucking Devs made sure to hit most of the established milestones and then once they got the funds , they went, oh by the way, we getting a divorce.....

Look at when the last section of the funds was released.

Shortly after they got the last 20 BTC is when they decide to behave like fucking little bitches.

And now the other twat wants to do another crowdfund for his project.

Roll Eyes

I think you're wrong to accuse the escrow of anything. They only follow the rules and instructions given to them.

But none of the cashing out should be news to anyone

We hope those who celebrated had a good safe Christmas and others enjoyed the holiday.

Please be aware there is some scheduled downtime in the near future as we continue to make some behind the scene changes. This should be a fairly seamless process and we shouldn't be down too long, so please if you incur downtime within the next 48h using the site don't post about it.

We hope everyone has a safe and happy new year. Smiley

What time of the day does the ico end. It just says January 9th but no time.  Huh

ANSWER  PLZ.

Bumping just so the devs dont miss it because im sure we all want to know what time.
Will be adding this to the OP shortly but to give precise times, the crowdfund is ending on January 9th 12:00am GMT in Europe. So for those on the east coast of North America it's 7:00pm EST and those on the west coast it's 4:00pm PST.

Genuinely interested to know:

Governments around the world are seriously targeting websites like PureVidz.

But, let's say it manages to avoid take downs for a year or two. Fuck it, lets say it sticks around for 5 years.

If I invest in PureVidz, there is always the risk that the web site will be taken down and the market cap would obviously go to zero.

So where is the long-term investment opportunity? Seems like the risk is mostly in the hands of investors. With a 20% premine, the devs would obviously want to cash out ASAP.

Perhaps I missed something. 

While this still needs to be discussed with our escrows, our plan is have them each hold 1/3 and us hold 1/3. This way, whenever we need additional funds we can request it from the escrow and it can be easily auditable as well as what the reason we're requesting or spending funds are.

Our address(es) as well as the escrows address(es) will be publicly known so people can keep track of.

This is a long term project and we've gone into extensive detail about our planned finances in our 2nd post of our thread. With any business venture, crypto or not those who invest in it are taking a risk but so are the founders of the organization as they spend time and dedication on the project. There's no intention of "cashing out ASAP" so I'm not sure where you've gotten this idea from, but I hope I've rectified your views.

When people like me try to give it to you straight, you call me a bitch.

So I'll tell it to you straight again and see if we get a different result: put your money into a safe project like vTorrent where the devs are professional and consistent. You will get x10, x30 or even x100 returns because they are developing for the long-term.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:29:10 PM

I've been saying this since we posted the news, the only that will change in terms of this project is the rate of development. Things might have to slow down a bit, but they will still get done the way I had planned for them to always get done. This month you can expect continued updates to the UI as we re-add features that were previously removed in preparation of recent changes, the advertising system I mentioned previously, subtitles and a wider array of support for meta data content.

I think some of you are finally starting to get it now that this project is still going forward as always intended.

one of the appeals of PureVidz was not having to deal with fucking stupid ads......now you will be just like any other shit streaming site.

screw you.
devilsadvokat

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:30:28 PM

Filli

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 05:31:39 PM

Thanks for the update.
I trust you.
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:32:02 PM

Some people will never understand. No offense to you but I will be hedging my investment towards your ex partner also, both have heeps of potential.
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: