Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:41:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ebitz - Unmoderated thread - Confirmed connection with the Opair scam  (Read 12544 times)
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 10:38:31 PM

Cryptoasian #2 ?  Smiley

Proof Of Developer

Nah. Smiley More like a team with people who are 9th dan black belt in Google Fu. Smiley Btw, this Ebitz thing is nothing compared to what we have found so far. It's not here on the forum, because the information is extremely sensitive and a lot more work must be done.

Let's start a crypted telegram or signal group

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 10:45:24 PM

All services are paid. Even the law eforcement in countries are paid with people money (taxpayers). That "Crypto Task Force" of yours is a great idea. I hope it will reduce the number of people getting scammed.

Believe me, we can do a lot of positive things for the community. Personally I've warned people for scams and failures worth over $200 million...

I'm really serious about this and I think its safe to name the 2 guys, which are up to. Those are cryptodevil and Gleb Gamow. But a lot of things need to be cleared out first. The idea about payments was mine, but it's not all about the money...

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 10:48:51 PM

All services are paid. Even the law eforcement in countries are paid with people money (taxpayers). That "Crypto Task Force" of yours is a great idea. I hope it will reduce the number of people getting scammed.

Believe me, we can do a lot of positive things for the community. Personally I've warned people for scams and failures worth over $200 million...

Well actually i've warned too, but 90% of the folks who actually got warned even call me a fudder or simply say I have "FOMO" and now I FUD the coin.. Of course those guys are silent NOW but it doesn't help when you try to warn people and immediately get negative comments about the warnings...

I'm really serious about this and I think its safe to name the 2 guys, which are up to. Those are cryptodevil and Gleb Gamow. But a lot of things need to be cleared out first. The idea about payments was mine, but it's not all about the money...

It surely be good to have a group of "counsellors" ... Crypto-Trust Wink

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:50:00 PM

Really guys if you build a team that protect cryptocommunity from scammers and thief's,it would be the best and big step forward for cryptoland.
All of us know that these scams are stopping crypto for gaining the trust of the common people,the masses,those people who find and here the infos about this exciting world but afraid of all what they here (scams,thieves,money lost,projects abandoned) and they are usually the same ones,kinda they act in group together and synchronise their hits.

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 10:56:04 PM

Yeah. I don't follow the ANN section for quite some time, since I'm not mining anymore. All people need to do is to point us to certain suspicious coin/asset/token/whatever, we can then make a fast research, discuss it and conclude if we have enough information to conduct investigation. All of our findings will be written down by cryptodevil only, since he's UK native and he's not hot tempered like Gleb Gamow, Spoetnik and... me. Smiley Yeah, forgot to mention that Spoetnik is also considered. Smiley

Really guys if you build a team that protect cryptocommunity from scammers and thief's,it would be the best and big step forward for cryptoland.
All of us know that these scams are stopping crypto for gaining the trust of the common people,the masses,those people who find and here the infos about this exciting world but afraid of all what they here (scams,thieves,money lost,projects abandoned) and they are usually the same ones,kinda they act in group together and synchronise their hits.

Many of these guys are doing it for free, but not many people listen. That is why I believe these findings would have a lot more exposure if we team up. I am talking about our own thread, website etc...

theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:04:08 PM

Yeah. I don't follow the ANN section for quite some time, since I'm not mining anymore. All people need to do is to point us to certain suspicious coin/asset/token/whatever, we can then make a fast research, discuss it and conclude if we have enough information to conduct investigation. All of our findings will be written down by cryptodevil only, since he's UK native and he's not hot tempered like Gleb Gamow, Spoetnik and... me. Smiley Yeah, forgot to mention that Spoetnik is also considered. Smiley

Many of these guys are doing it for free, but not many people listen. That is why I believe these findings would have a lot more exposure if we team up. I am talking about our own thread, website etc...
Yes and just before writing this I had a little modest idea.It's about why not building a new forum who accept coins or assets or whatever announcement but the project owner must fulfill trust requirements or deliver all required infos to be allowed to post and be accepted.
Kinda safe place of crypto for everyone.I don't think this idea would please moderators here  Grin
you can name it bit-trust or trustbit or whatever!!!

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 11:08:15 PM

Yes and just before writing this I had a little modest idea.It's about why not building a new forum who accept coins or assets or whatever announcement but the project owner must fulfill trust requirements or deliver all required infos to be allowed to post and be accepted.
Kinda safe place of crypto for everyone.I don't think this idea would please moderators here  Grin

I don't think that such forum would succeed, because many people like to protect their privacy. I'm not against that. For example, the developer in a coin, which I'm involved is anonymous, but I can bet my 2 balls on his honesty and professionalism. Smiley

DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:09:16 PM

Kinda safe place of crypto for everyone.I don't think this idea would please moderators here  Grin

Fuck the moderators on here especially that twat LAuda or LADA or whatever his fucking name is.

He's just some job's worth cunt.

He gave me red trust.

Well boo fucking hoo.

There should be like a grading system that vets ICOs from now on and that should only consist of members that have consistently demonstrated that they are reliable.

And only ICOs that pass this vetting should be deemed worthy of investments.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
PlaceboScammer

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:17:49 PM

If Placebo is in, i'm out.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:36:32 PM

Cryptoasian #2 ?  Smiley

Proof Of Developer

Nah. Smiley More like a team with people who are 9th dan black belt in Google Fu. Smiley Btw, this Ebitz thing is nothing compared to what we have found so far. It's not here on the forum, because the information is extremely sensitive and a lot more work must be done.

What will you achieve with that? Nothing... you will always have cheaters... even proof of developer what does that mean? that he can develop a coin, and that is it....
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 11:40:07 PM

Cryptoasian #2 ?  Smiley

Proof Of Developer

What will you achieve with that? Nothing... you will always have cheaters... even proof of developer what does that mean? that he can develop a coin, and that is it....

What we can achieve is to find where people like you live, make that information public and hand it over to the authorities. People will be then free to sue you or just break your neck if they don't care about laws.  

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:43:52 PM

Cryptoasian #2 ?  Smiley

Proof Of Developer

What we can achieve is to find where people like you live, make that information public and hand it over to the authorities. People will be then free to sue you or just break your neck if they don't care about laws.  

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin sue me for what? For posting something on a thread? To say 'xxx moon' or to say 'I have bought some xxx' Cheesy You're so funny. First of all the authorities even doesn't have rules for cryptocoins. Maybe there are some rules in the US but certainly not in Europe. Technically cryptocoins even doesn't exist Cheesy 
YIz (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:44:08 PM

Cryptoasian #2 ?  Smiley

Proof Of Developer

I still want wasserman to be punished for what he scammed. 100,000$ is a serious amount of money. in real life robbing this amount will result in a few years in jail.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:51:10 PM

Cryptoasian #2 ?  Smiley

Proof Of Developer

I still want wasserman to be punished for what he scammed. 100,000$ is a serious amount of money. in real life robbing this amount will result in a few years in jail.

The problem is:

First of all his coin is still in ICO so technically he didn't scam anybody (yet)

Second of all he created a coin and didn't promise anything, he just promise coins in return... he didn't mislead people with saying we will deliver this, we will deliver that...

Third, correct in real life he would have a few years of jail

and the biggest problem is

people should learn out of all mistakes... they keep on investiging in coins, me too, but if I lose then I lose and I blame myself of not being smart enough.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 11:51:52 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin sue me for what? For posting something on a thread? To say 'xxx moon' or to say 'I have bought some xxx' Cheesy You're so funny. First of all the authorities even doesn't have rules for cryptocoins. Maybe there are some rules in the US but certainly not in Europe. Technically cryptocoins even doesn't exist Cheesy 

You'll not find me very funny if I meet you in person, bitch! That profile picture suits you very well btw. It would be a wise decision if you do not stumble in my sight or I may decide to try if you are really that hard to be founded.

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:52:59 PM

You'll not find me very funny if I meet you in person, bitch! That profile picture suits you very well btw. It would be a wise decision if you do not stumble in my sight or I may decide to try if you are really that hard to be founded.

there's someone from france that just lost 3 BTC on the other thread.

he might be motivated enough to go see Placebo maybe.

Belgium is not very far....
bolenath

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:53:35 PM

I think the group idea is good! Good job guys!!! Death to scammers..

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:01:29 AM

Cryptoasian #2 ?  Smiley

Proof Of Developer

The problem is:

First of all his coin is still in ICO so technically he didn't scam anybody (yet)

Second of all he created a coin and didn't promise anything, he just promise coins in return... he didn't mislead people with saying we will deliver this, we will deliver that...

people should learn out of all mistakes... they keep on investiging in coins, me too, but if I lose then I lose and I blame myself of not being smart enough.

Yo Scammer

In case you can't read, that other thief did make a lot of promises, among which Dark Market integration.

The fact that you're trying to defend his actions speaks volumes.

As I said, some people might not take too kindly to the fact that you aided and abetted schemes that made them lose BTC especially if BTC becomes very valuable.

Quite frankly, jail time should be the very least of your worries mate......

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:03:01 AM

I think the group idea is good! Good job guys!!! Death to scammers..

Death to all coins.... if people only trade BTC then the problem is fixed. so no scammers at all... but every day there are 10 new coins, and people keep on trading those coins. Even if you create a thread to warm people this is scam (I did that on Inflationcoin) then people still don't care. It get listed, dev pump it, other people join and dev dump it.

Aren't there enough coins already available? if people just stop buying ICO coins, stop mining new coins then the problem is directly fixed... but nope. For example ZDASH... premine coin, dev owns 100% of all coins decrease by 5% per day, but you directly have mining pools setup to mine this scam coin...

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 12:03:59 AM

Cryptoasian #2 ?  Smiley

Proof Of Developer

The problem is:

ebitz is already proven to have one dev with opair. and yet you supported them still.  if you have invested to ebitz, just say goodbye to your btc and try your luck somewhere. its the sanest thing i could do and so should anyone who had invested to it. your reaction is much funnier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: