Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:03:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ebitz - Unmoderated thread - Confirmed connection with the Opair scam  (Read 12544 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:04:59 AM

Cryptoasian #2 ?  Smiley

Proof Of Developer

Nah. Smiley More like a team with people who are 9th dan black belt in Google Fu. Smiley Btw, this Ebitz thing is nothing compared to what we have found so far. It's not here on the forum, because the information is extremely sensitive and a lot more work must be done.

Let's start a crypted telegram or signal group

What will you achieve with that? Nothing... you will always have cheaters... even proof of developer what does that mean? that he can develop a coin, and that is it....

What we can achieve is to find where people like you live, make that information public and hand it over to the authorities. People will be then free to sue you or just break your neck if they don't care about laws.  

I still want wasserman to be punished for what he scammed. 100,000$ is a serious amount of money. in real life robbing this amount will result in a few years in jail.

The problem is:

First of all his coin is still in ICO so technically he didn't scam anybody (yet)

Second of all he created a coin and didn't promise anything, he just promise coins in return... he didn't mislead people with saying we will deliver this, we will deliver that...

Third, correct in real life he would have a few years of jail

and the biggest problem is

people should learn out of all mistakes... they keep on investiging in coins, me too, but if I lose then I lose and I blame myself of not being smart enough.

Yo Scammer

In case you can't read, that other thief did make a lot of promises, among which Dark Market integration.

The fact that you're trying to defend his actions speaks volumes.

As I said, some people might not take too kindly to the fact that you aided and abetted schemes that made them lose BTC especially if BTC becomes very valuable.

Quite frankly, jail time should be the very least of your worries mate......

Yes, but what do I have to do with Ebitz? if Ebitz is scam then I lost my money too... so why are you attacking me? Or am I suddenly wessenman/ OPair dev?
James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:05:30 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, I have found a piece of evidence no one can argue about.

The MX record of ebitz.org is dc-1212f12d-mail.ebitz.org. resolving that email server gives us the IP address of 204.197.243.145.
Guess what used to use this IP address? ftp.opair.co! Don't believe me? go to https://geoiptool.com/en/ and paste dc-1212f12d-mail.ebitz.org or 204.197.243.145, and see what pops up in the hostname.

The IP address of 204.197.243.145 is owned by "PrivateSystems Networks TX" which is also known as https://www.knownhost.com. we have his web hosting as well.

You're not so smart, are you Wasserman? you forgot that CloudFlare can't serve as a proxy for MX records  Wink

You are very smart to investigate, I was amazed to you.
Hopefully the person who will make the scam project will think again
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 12:06:41 AM

The MX record of ebitz.org is dc-1212f12d-mail.ebitz.org. resolving that email server gives us the IP address of 204.197.243.145.
Guess what used to use this IP address? ftp.opair.co! Don't believe me? go to https://geoiptool.com/en/ and paste dc-1212f12d-mail.ebitz.org or 204.197.243.145, and see what pops up in the hostname.

The IP address of 204.197.243.145 is owned by "PrivateSystems Networks TX" which is also known as https://www.knownhost.com. we have his web hosting as well.

You're not so smart, are you Wasserman? you forgot that CloudFlare can't serve as a proxy for MX records  Wink

Yes, really utmost excellent job of YIz here, absolutely.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:10:40 AM

Cryptoasian #2 ?  Smiley

Proof Of Developer

Nah. Smiley More like a team with people who are 9th dan black belt in Google Fu. Smiley Btw, this Ebitz thing is nothing compared to what we have found so far. It's not here on the forum, because the information is extremely sensitive and a lot more work must be done.

What will you achieve with that? Nothing... you will always have cheaters... even proof of developer what does that mean? that he can develop a coin, and that is it....

What we can achieve is to find where people like you live, make that information public and hand it over to the authorities. People will be then free to sue you or just break your neck if they don't care about laws.  

I still want wasserman to be punished for what he scammed. 100,000$ is a serious amount of money. in real life robbing this amount will result in a few years in jail.

The problem is:

First of all his coin is still in ICO so technically he didn't scam anybody (yet)

Second of all he created a coin and didn't promise anything, he just promise coins in return... he didn't mislead people with saying we will deliver this, we will deliver that...

people should learn out of all mistakes... they keep on investiging in coins, me too, but if I lose then I lose and I blame myself of not being smart enough.

Yo Scammer

In case you can't read, that other thief did make a lot of promises, among which Dark Market integration.

As I said, some people might not take too kindly to the fact that you aided and abetted schemes that made them lose BTC especially if BTC becomes very valuable.

Yes, but what do I have to do with Ebitz? if Ebitz is scam then I lost my money too... so why are you attacking me? Or am I suddenly wessenman/ OPair dev?

You might want to chat with the French guy on the other thread.

He lost 3 BTC and is going to the cops.

Good Luck.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:11:20 AM

Yes, really utmost excellent job of YIz here, absolutely.

Nice... and what do you know more... I mean... location? Where is dev? How to found out? Not that my investment is big, but still...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:12:42 AM

Cryptoasian #2 ?  Smiley

Proof Of Developer

The problem is:

Yo Scammer

You might want to chat with the French guy on the other thread.

He lost 3 BTC and is going to the cops.

Good Luck.

Indeed!!!! He should be!!! But first he needs to know some more information but it seems that YIz is getting closer, so i'm also interested to found out who he is, and how I will get my money back.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:16:48 AM

So what is next?

You have to contact knownhost.com? and based on his payments we know who he is? At least if it was paid via a credit card or so? as when it was paid with BTC then you don't know who he is, correct?
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:18:38 AM

Placebo's changed his tune very quickly and now wants to track down the "scammer"

Grin

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:20:26 AM

Placebo's changed his tune very quickly and now wants to track down the "scammer"

Grin

indeed... as that would prove 1000000000000% that it is not me Cheesy And if it is indeed scam then I like to get my small investment back too.

If you post everywhere messages on every thread, and 99.999% is scam, then it is easy to say, placebo is a scammer, blablabla... but maybe placebo just has a lot of time and spend a lot of time on this site Wink
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:22:39 AM

Grin

He calls every coin "scam" and "shitcoin", but he fell for an obvious scam. Legit.
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:27:11 AM

Grin

He calls every coin "scam" and "shitcoin", but he fell for an obvious scam. Legit.

I have the feeling that Placebo is connected to this scam.

Just go back and look how he was trying really hard to make it sound legitimate.

He even said he invested like 4 BTC in one go and was investing more.

I lost 0.01 BTC but some people have lost loads.

Placebo needs to pay.

He has scammed enough BTC over the years.

Karma is a bitch.

malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:27:26 AM

Grin

indeed... as that would prove 1000000000000% that it is not me Cheesy And if it is indeed scam then I like to get my small investment back too.

If you post everywhere messages on every thread, and 99.999% is scam, then it is easy to say, placebo is a scammer, blablabla... but maybe placebo just has a lot of time and spend a lot of time on this site Wink

Or maybe he has a lot of time to look at his scams.. /sarcasm
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 12:31:33 AM

if you guys wanna track him down. this address might just help you https://blockchain.info/address/13vHWR3iLsHeYwT42RnuKYNBoVPrKKZgRv

I offered my translation service to extrabyte after they posted Ebitz thread and so i translated it and he paid me 0.08162384 and it comes from 13vHWR3iLsHeYwT42RnuKYNBoVPrKKZgRv

this means that this scammer already have gathered 148,028.44732682 BTC  imagine that!

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:32:52 AM

LOL

Placebo you fucking FAGGOT.

You better be afraid you twat, you and your fucking shill, Lestherat.

I hope all this blows in your fucking face you scamming prick

Fuck you.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:33:55 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2016, 12:45:01 AM by DeadBirdzz

if you guys wanna track him down. this address might just help you https://blockchain.info/address/13vHWR3iLsHeYwT42RnuKYNBoVPrKKZgRv

I offered my translation service to extrabyte after they posted Ebitz thread and so i translated it and he paid me 0.08162384 and it comes from 13vHWR3iLsHeYwT42RnuKYNBoVPrKKZgRv

this means that this scammer already have gathered 148,028.44732682 BTC  imagine that!

opair scam got 140 btc or something like that? no?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:34:09 AM

Grin

I have the feeling that Placebo is connected to this scam.

Just go back and look how he was trying really hard to make it sound legitimate.

He even said he invested like 4 BTC in one go and was investing more.

I lost 0.01 BTC but some people have lost loads.

Placebo needs to pay.

He has scammed enough BTC over the years.

Karma is a bitch.

What are you talking about... I didn't invest 4 BTC.... are you talking about this message:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681965.msg17017464#msg17017464

That was the total amount invested at that time Cheesy I didn't invest 4 BTC in that coin Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:36:56 AM

LOL

Fuck you.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Why? It is not my coin... I didn't press the buy button for another person, so.... if I tell you to 'kill your wife', will you do it? even if I would say 'buy this coin' will you do it? DYOR men Wink
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:40:46 AM

https://blockchain.info/address/13vHWR3iLsHeYwT42RnuKYNBoVPrKKZgRv

this address has over 346 BTC.....that's a lot of stolen money....

Indeed....let YIz find this guy... give him two options, repay everything to the people that invested his money or start a lawsuite.

In fact what happened with BigVern? He stole 30000 BTC.... and with the Mtgox people? They even didn't go to jail correct? This XPY guy the same, no?  
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:40:54 AM

LOL

Fuck you.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Why? It is not my coin... I didn't press the buy button for another person, so.... if I tell you to 'kill your wife', will you do it? even if I would say 'buy this coin' will you do it? DYOR men Wink

Keep yapping you dickhead.

It will all catch up with you.

All these people are looking for someone to blame and given your history, guess who's going to fall on this sword?

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:42:43 AM

https://blockchain.info/address/13vHWR3iLsHeYwT42RnuKYNBoVPrKKZgRv

this address has over 346 BTC.....that's a lot of stolen money....

Indeed....let YIz find this guy... give him two options, repay everything to the people that invested his money or start a lawsuite.

In fact what happened with BigVern? He stole 30000 BTC.... and with the Mtgox people? They even didn't go to jail correct? This XPY guy the same, no?  

Sometimes "justice" is meted out on people when they least expect it......................

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: