Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:03:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ebitz - Unmoderated thread - Confirmed connection with the Opair scam  (Read 12544 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:44:42 AM

Finally peoples start to realize Placebo was standing behind Ebitz and Opair SCAM.

@YIz, thanks for the great job, you saved a lot of ppls and BCT members BTC.

What?Huh Maybe you need to read the OPair and Ebitz thread correctly!!!!!I join ICOs for the pump in the beginning, I don't fuck... care about any coin. ICO coins are being pumped in the beginning and they all die after a few days... everybody knows that... and if you don't know that then you should not invest in coins...
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:56:10 AM

Finally peoples start to realize Placebo was standing behind Ebitz and Opair SCAM.

What?Huh Maybe you need to read the OPair and Ebitz thread correctly!!!!!I join ICOs for the pump in the beginning, I don't fuck... care about any coin. ICO coins are being pumped in the beginning and they all die after a few days... everybody knows that... and if you don't know that then you should not invest in coins...

This is not a coincidence, you was there in two scam ico pushing ppls to invest with your several shills alt accounts.
and by the way tell your poor story to noobs maybe they believe you.
passiveIncome

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:58:48 AM

so it turned out to be true.... sad

█ Districts █ 3D Blockchain Platform  █ ICOBounty
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:22:40 AM

This is not a coincidence, you was there in two scam ico pushing ppls to invest with your several shills alt accounts.
and by the way tell your poor story to noobs maybe they believe you.

maybe check my 14000 posts

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=164164

of course, i'm there... i'm almost on every thread.... if you have 14000 posts... i was on ARK, RISE,  LSK, WAVES,... threads (to name just a few ICO coins) and so much more, so saying that it is not a coincidence is really bullshit... if i would have 50 posts and only posted on those two threads then yes, then something is smeling here, but when you have 14k posts and posted something on more then 1000 threads then there is no coincidence but just busy posting a lot of posts.
EdgarTheEdge

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:49:05 AM

How can these people still being free of posting on this forum? When people will understand?
sweeeter

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:51:38 AM

This is very unfortunate..My wife did a blog review on this just like she writes about another coins but we never knew it was run by another scammer, that is very sad. I will tell her in a little while she is having breakfast at the moment, she will be upset.

You should really dig deep to what scammers you promote for pennies in future.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:54:55 AM

How can these people still being free of posting on this forum? When people will understand?

Scams aren't moderated in this forum.
sweeeter

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:56:28 AM

And that is why his stratis scam has not been stopped yet. And why these monkeys keep throwing out scam after scam, wise up people.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:57:23 AM

This is very unfortunate..My wife did a blog review on this just like she writes about another coins but we never knew it was run by another scammer, that is very sad. I will tell her in a little while she is having breakfast at the moment, she will be upset.

This is not your wife problem... she receive a reward to write a blog, it is the same as those people that create logo's etc for a coin, it is a service that you do for a certain coin. If you need to start thinking this coin can be scam so i don't make a blog then she doesn't need to do anything anymore....a lot of coins turn out to be scam, and if it is not a scam then nobody is interesting in the coin, as dev cannot effort money to have a group of promoter behind then...
sweeeter

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:59:13 AM

This is not your wife problem... she receive a reward to write a blog, it is the same as those people that create logo's etc for a coin, it is a service that you do for a certain coin. If you need to start thinking this coin can be scam so i don't make a blog then she doesn't need to do anything anymore....a lot of coins turn out to be scam, and if it is not a scam then nobody is interesting in the coin, as dev cannot effort money to have a group of promoter behind then...

Yup you can listen to this scamming punk placebo as he has made many shitty scams like his bros at stratis. Fuck you scammers.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:59:59 AM

And that is why his stratis scam has not been stopped yet. And why these monkeys keep throwing out scam after scam, wise up people.

if nobody join the ICO then the market is done. but tomorrow there is another ico and everybody join again... you can  only stop this when BCT say, no thread allowed that is ICO related, or premine related, but then they use another forumn , or do a ICO directly on Bittrex.... and those ICOs are also not very clean.
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:00:52 PM

to scam people those not into cryto that deep, only searching for a good opportunity to invest into something. And turned up it works, so more and more monkeys are entering the game.
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:01:06 PM

seriously you faggot, you should stop trying to explain and rationalize things.

one of these days, all this will catch up to you.

as I said, the more valuable BTC becomes, the more you should be afraid.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:03:11 PM

Yup you can listen to this scamming punk placebo as he has made many shitty scams like his bros at stratis. Fuck you scammers.

Wait.... in 5 mins i will be dev of stratis too or what? which coin is next Cheesy people need to make a difference between investing/promoting or creating my own coin. As i said to so many other people,  they can all ask Yobit to release my trades on Yobit... i have nothing to hide... nothing!
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 12:06:28 PM

Please stop spamming (and filling) the thread with nonsense. There are enough of evidences that this is a scam, so there is no point of posting 5 msgs per minute.

alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:01:44 PM

What do you mean?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:09:11 PM

I removed my blog review from my blog.. At the end of the day I do blog reviews just like everyone else has coins in their signatures etc, it's not my fault the coin peeps were scammers, I didn't know that and many coins die off or turn out bad, we are all aware of the risks involved in this sphere and I have also lost a lot in investing in some bad eggs, like everyone else, or not got paid for work that was promised and have wasted my time, so we just have to consider this as another write off unfortunately. I was even going to invest in it myself but it died.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:13:23 PM

I removed my blog review from my blog.. At the end of the day I do blog reviews just like everyone else has coins in their signatures etc, it's not my fault the coin peeps were scammers, I didn't know that and many coins die off or turn out bad, we are all aware of the risks involved in this sphere and I have also lost a lot in investing in some bad eggs, like everyone else, or not got paid for work that was promised and have wasted my time, so we just have to consider this as another write off unfortunately. I was even going to invest in it myself but it died.

oh please,

FFS.

Am bored of this shit already.

nobody wants to know you're dying with flu.

nobody gives a fuck about your blog.

nobody is blaming you for this shit.

so stop being such a fucking dramaqueen.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 01:16:24 PM

Same thing here. I translated the ANN thread and promote it on facebook only to realize later its a scam.  I wanna help nail this scammer to jail.
And we now have the chance to learn his identity from the hosting company hosting his sites.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
YIz (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:25:31 PM

Keep an eye on the forum on the coming days/weeks. Wasserman is going to come back for more with a new scam, a new name, and a few mistakes less.

Don't invest in shady ICOs. it only fills up his bitcoin wallet and helps create more fake volume and hype for the next scam he's planning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: