Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:58:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ebitz - Unmoderated thread - Confirmed connection with the Opair scam  (Read 12544 times)
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 02:27:10 PM

Keep an eye on the forum on the coming days/weeks. Wasserman is going to come back for more with a new scam, a new name, and a few mistakes less.

Don't invest in shady ICOs. it only fills up his bitcoin wallet and helps create more fake volume and hype for the next scam he's planning.

This is exactly what is going to happen, be aware and ask questions when you see new ICO's! Don't trust anything blindly - especially not if there is no code upfront, only hot air.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
YIz (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:49:18 PM

Keep an eye on the forum on the coming days/weeks. Wasserman is going to come back for more with a new scam, a new name, and a few mistakes less.

Don't invest in shady ICOs. it only fills up his bitcoin wallet and helps create more fake volume and hype for the next scam he's planning.

This is exactly what is going to happen, be aware and ask questions when you see new ICO's! Don't trust anything blindly - especially not if there is no code upfront, only hot air.

In my opinion anyone who wants to raise money needs to identify via a video and his ID. otherwise scammers are still going to make shows and money.
Don't want to reveal your identity? don't ask for stranger's money and it will put an end to the scams.
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:57:47 PM

In my opinion anyone who wants to raise money needs to identify via a video and his ID. otherwise scammers are still going to make shows and money.
Don't want to reveal your identity? don't ask for stranger's money and I will put an end to the scams.
Well, they also can fake it, just think about those Indian "Microsoft Support" call centres. This is full legal there, they have a legal company with real workers but no consequences for scamming.
YIz (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:36:08 PM

Don't want to reveal your identity? don't ask for stranger's money and I will put an end to the scams.
Well, they also can fake it, just think about those Indian "Microsoft Support" call centres. This is full legal there, they have a legal company with real workers but no consequences for scamming.

Maybe not in India but in other countries it will be more difficult, I bet wasserman is from somewhere in Europe. by showing your face and your ID (assuming it's real) you become known and people can come after you legally. it's not as easy as hiding behind a VPN and a username.
flekkelek

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:56:45 PM

Maybe not in India but in other countries it will be more difficult, I bet wasserman is from somewhere in Europe. by showing your face and your ID (assuming it's real) you become known and people can come after you legally. it's not as easy as hiding behind a VPN and a username.
Yes, in western Europe it can work, but in eastern Europe there are homeless ppl, who literally sell their ID for a can of beer. I remember it in the news, there was an entire scamming company founded by some shitbags used homeless people's IDs.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:09:00 PM

Don't want to reveal your identity? don't ask for stranger's money and it will put an end to the scams.

that is infact what i have request on  several ICO coins, to have a webex or a skype call so that everybody knows who the people is behind the coin....
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 04:09:40 PM

Later we'll see some new user posting on Marketplace that wants to buy a high rank account which could be wasserman. This could happen early 2017 and another ICO will happen and if it is once again not using escrow and with moderated thread. Its possibly him again.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:11:54 PM

Yes, in western Europe it can work, but in eastern Europe there are homeless ppl, who literally sell their ID for a can of beer. I remember it in the news, there was an entire scamming company founded by some shitbags used homeless people's IDs.

that is true... in eastern Europe you can buy everything for a beer... and that person that sold his id will never have a clue what happpened. We had this discussion a few years ago too. Was it Bt?  Iceburgcoin?  i don't remember... the first rule should be,  just don't invest, or if you invest then you should know the risks.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:12:50 PM

Later we'll see some new user posting on Marketplace that wants to buy a high rank account which could be wasserman. This could happen early 2017 and another ICO will happen and if it is once again not using escrow and with moderated thread. Its possibly him again.

You know the ID of this person? Ebitz ICO?
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:40:20 PM

You know the ID of this person? Ebitz ICO?

yeah, it's YOU

https://www.facebook.com/public/Kris-Linthoudt-Ibragimova
PlaceboScammer

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:54:20 PM

IF PLACEBO IS IN, I'M OUT.
Articlepro

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 05:21:40 PM

That's the new rule.

Earn Passive Icome with the best Perpetual Dex: https://gmx.io/#/?ref=claim
 *Image Removed*
flekkelek

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:31:53 PM

That's the new rule.
Well, just imply that he is innocent, just a bad investor. Sooner or later it will turn out anyways if he was really involved, and the crucifixion will be entertaining to watch. Cheesy
jonid

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:36:38 PM

While everybody crucifying Placebo in this thread wesserman and his gangs are in Carribean now.. Drinking tequila..smoking cigar & accompanied by some hot sexy caribean chicks.. all paid by BTC money all of you generously gave him. You people are so kind...What a wonderful life said wesserman... hmmmmm...
jonid

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:46:50 PM

And someone said ebitz will be the hottest coin in 2017... Hottest coin my ass... Now where's the guy who said that.. he must be sitting in the toilet right now.. crying.. huahahaha..
enriquium

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:04:27 PM

They kicked me out of the #ebitz #slack team, lol. I think I got under the skin of Mr Big Nose Fake Blonde Scamming piece of shit, for posting his real pic and name in the forum.
Fidel007

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:07:52 PM

They kicked me out of the #ebitz #slack team, lol. I think I got under the skin of Mr Big Nose Fake Blonde Scamming piece of shit, for posting his real pic and name in the forum.

So it is Placebo then?

Is that what you are saying?

Because somebody just reported him to the police in France.

Placebo is in Belgium, so there's a good chance that the French might take it up with Belgian Police because if it is PLacebo, he has stolen a lot of money.
enriquium

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:16:28 PM

So it is Placebo then?

Placebo is in Belgium, so there's a good chance that the French might take it up with Belgian Police because if it is PLacebo, he has stolen a lot of money.

Well I guess one of the two fuckers in the pictures is involved. I posted the picture on #slack and within few minutes I no longer had access. Is that proof? no, but makes you wonder. Anyway we most probably have IDd these fuckers; there has to exist some legal recourse.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:03:53 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2016, 11:17:16 PM by placebo

So it is Placebo then?

Well I guess one of the two fuckers in the pictures is involved. I posted the picture on #slack and within few minutes I no longer had access. Is that proof? no, but makes you wonder. Anyway we most probably have IDd these fuckers; there has to exist some legal recourse.

Very interesting... i would like to see how this end... what if the person on that picture is not the right person? Wink then he can technical sue all people on BCT by destroying his name and he can demand fees from all people that illegal posted his picture.... and as i said before, i don't have anything to hide... I'm 100% clean on Ebitz and on all those other so-called scam ICO coins from placebo... and if a person cannot give his opinion about a coin in a thread then BCT is useless too... so there is nothing wrong with saying, i'm joining this coin, i believe it can be good, i believe this is scam, ....
Fidel007

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:24:22 PM

So it is Placebo then?

Very interesting... i would like to see how this end... what if the person on that picture is not the right person? Wink then he can technical sue all people on BCT by destroying his name and he can demand fees from all people that illegal posted his picture.... and as i said before, i don't have anything to hide... I'm 100% clean on Ebitz and on all those other so-called scam ICO coins from placebo... and if a person cannot give his opinion about a coin in a thread then BCT is useless too... so there is nothing wrong with saying, i'm joining this coin, i believe it can be good, i believe this is scam, ....

It is YOU!

And to be honest, it's not really the authorities you should be worrying about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: