Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ebitz - Unmoderated thread - Confirmed connection with the Opair scam  (Read 12544 times)
Articlepro

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 01:06:46 PM

Just leaving my bump here

Earn Passive Icome with the best Perpetual Dex: https://gmx.io/#/?ref=claim
 *Image Removed*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YIz (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:46:13 PM

I am really curious about the options we have currently. we used to have that German lawyer here, iudica. he tried to help in the past regarding the Opair scam and maybe he could help legally regarding wasserman's 2nd scam (he's probably involved in more than two), if we can find out his real identity, by contacting KnownHost or otherwise, we could maybe take legal actions but I have no experience in the legal field.

By the way, a possible clue to finding wasserman's identity is finding who made the Opair promotion video's voiceover. which, by the way, is removed now. (used to be in this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYwq_Dx3oXk).

The fact he deleted this video means he's reading my posts, because I have said that we should find out who made this voiceover when Opair turned out as a scam.

Luckily, I knew he would do it and I downloaded the video in advance and reuploaded it at: https://vimeo.com/194036329
And by deleting the video he made my suspicion that the person who made the video knows his real identity stronger  Wink
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:49:23 PM

I am really curious about the options we have currently. we used to have that German lawyer here, iudica. he tried to help in the past regarding the Opair scam and maybe he could help legally regarding wasserman's 2nd scam (he's probably involved in more than two), if we can find out his real identity, by contacting KnownHost or otherwise, we could maybe take legal actions but I have no experience in the legal field.

By the way, a possible clue to finding wasserman's identity is finding who made the Opair promotion video's voiceover. which, by the way, is removed now. (used to be in this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYwq_Dx3oXk).

The fact he deleted this video means he's reading my posts, because I have said that we should find out who made this voiceover when Opair turned out as a scam.

Luckily, I knew he would do it and I downloaded the video in advance and reuploaded it at: https://vimeo.com/194036329
And by deleting the video he made my suspicion that the person who made the video knows his real identity stronger  Wink

pretty sure that this voiceover was some freelancer from fiverr

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
YIz (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:51:36 PM

Maybe, but he needs to pay the freelancer some how.
coinzcoinzcoinz

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:15:02 PM

Whoever got scammed here kind of asked for it. This had scam written all over it from day 1.
Geekphazm

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:01:25 PM

Of course, opair scam bought the service including website, he is armando farpa, electroniccash found his name.
Fidel007

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:21:25 PM

Armando Farpa is wasserman?

Any concrete proof to give to the french police?

Ais08

Activity: 983

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:22:51 PM

I want to ask about your opinion of all the signatures that are provided by Ebitz around 4 BTC, distributed into escrow in the total for signature approximately 4 BTC for all followers of signature Ebitz, so all the rest 3.1 BTC only paid 2 weeks during this signature walk, whether it's fair enough for you, and these funds, do not know which party will be given ??
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 04:24:47 PM

Of course, opair scam bought the service including website, he is armando farpa, electroniccash found his name.

This just made me look for the guy and I did found something very strange! These days I'll ask cryptodevil and Gleb Gamow to engage with me on this, but Gamow is moving to another place and he's currently busy. I hope that cryptodevil will have some spare time to waste. More to follow...

DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:28:39 PM

I want to ask about your opinion of all the signatures that are provided by Ebitz around 4 BTC, distributed into escrow in the total for signature approximately 4 BTC for all followers of signature Ebitz, so all the rest 3.1 BTC only paid 2 weeks during this signature walk, whether it's fair enough for you, and these funds, do not know which party will be given ??

You should pay all the idiots who promoted this scam their signature bounties.

Any remaining funds should be used as a Bounty for any information that can lead to the identity of that scammer being found.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Geekphazm

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:31:22 PM

Armando Farpa is wasserman?

Any concrete proof to give to the french police?

I forget the link he post, so electroniccash will post it, I hope so. He likes busting scams too
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:41:52 PM

Did you try to contact people on Fiverr? But still, then you only found out the person that got paid to do the video... I think the best shot is to contact KnowHost with all the information that was posted here and if he paid with a credit card then he is fucked.
Fidel007

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:45:15 PM

Did you try to contact people on Fiverr? But still, then you only found out the person that got paid to do the video... I think the best shot is to contact KnowHost with all the information that was posted here and if he paid with a credit card then he is fucked.

Lookeee Here.

Placebo the scam promoter has now turned over a new leaf and is now actively hunting scammers.

I guess a leopard can change its spots....

Companies will only release information to law enforcement.

So let's hope that this french person's brother is indeed a policeman and is indeed going to hunt down this scammer, otherwise it's just a bunch of hot air, like Placebo....
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:49:59 PM

Lookeee Here.

Placebo the scam promoter has now turned over a new leaf and is now actively hunting scammers.

So let's hope that this french person's brother is indeed a policeman and is indeed going to hunt down this scammer, otherwise it's just a bunch of hot air, like Placebo....

As i said... I ALSO INVESTED MONEY IN THIS ICO!!!!
Fidel007

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:06:46 PM

And by deleting the video he made my suspicion that the person who made the video knows his real identity stronger  Wink

Lookeee Here.

As i said... I ALSO INVESTED MONEY IN THIS ICO!!!!

Calm down dear.

don't get your knickers in a twist.

This had all the hallmarks of a scam yet you were actively shilling for it.

Roll Eyes

Anyways, I hope this is really getting taken up with law enforcement.

If he's within the Eurozone, there's hope he can be tracked down and forked hard.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 06:08:03 PM

YIz, please delete your comment...

YIz (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:12:35 PM

Alright, I guess it's not allowed to post images from facebook then? or names?
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 06:15:26 PM

Alright, I guess it's not allowed to post images from facebook then? or names?

It's not about that. I and hopefully cryptodevil will investigate this and such revealings are not helping. I assume you understand why. Smiley

cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:54:04 PM

just found thread...assemble a team for sure.
glem on the case for sure
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:04:51 PM

just found thread...assemble a team for sure.
glem on the case for sure

The best is to not post any evidence here... that some dedicated smart people work together and from the moment they have enough information then release it so that he cannot remove any information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: