Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game  (Read 41273 times)
tomki

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:39:16 PM

tomki i now checked it . i paid so fast in about 1 min

Cool, but it's not my account. Have fun game.
hasanrooney

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 09:33:03 AM

hi tob

user in click fight : hasanrooney

i have some suggestion for game :

1. put an option for users to be able tip each other satoshi

2. we cant see how much satoshi we earn from our referals

3. clear place to see our last payout , and see its paid or pending

4. some times there is problem to jump higher lvl , we much logout then login again to solve it

5.  more time for solve captcha if posibble . increase time limit to 15 min

6. users online market , a place that user have ability to exchange their credit / crypto / satoshi & ... with others
tomki

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:16:52 PM

I got 2k satoshi, other no payout but i don't need it because about 23, 52, 53 is very small for me.

I love you all. I leaving forever my folks.
Please give my regards for all players without rats in game.
I think moderator JustClean deleted my post and censorship on application discord.
It's was nice and farewell.
I don't care what they write from admin and moderator.
I hate false peoples.
That website and game need more options really because players want to play better.
And too payout with more options  - date, amount, nickname etc etc..
Rats are very aggresive in game and they attack without reason so they grow up slow than normal players.
They don't like peoples and they call ugly.
The best association is FC (tag), leader is mlelon2015.
I greet her.
Has more allies.
I recommend joining.
No listen rats, they dont have right and they are in war game always without question, when player is dead and unhappy player.

I have finished the discussion and opinion here.
Regards! Smiley
KingLxgend248

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:26:32 PM

Tob, I know its hard to implement player's ideas into the game, and it takes time to do that. However, I have been private messaging my ideas as well as other player's ideas to you. For many months you have told me that you guys will implement them but it takes time. It has been a couple months already and nothing new has been done. I know your time is limited but please consider my ideas, we have waited a long time for arena 20 and other new ideas/updates. Thank you so much and have a great day.
chuchu1637

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:44:19 PM

I think for marketplace is the best for exchange items,  and using satoshi exchange items,  but have 10 percent fee for admin to take advantage !
Tob96 (OP)

Activity: 424
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 07:11:39 AM

I know that we have several players that don't need any more bn4 to get even stronger, as they already have the maximum amount of weapons.
This event was intended to prepare every player for the next update, as the update is going to come soon after the event!

As we said of the beginning of the event, we are trying to use the mysterystations for our purposes.
We are haveing almost enough information about these NPCs and intend to use them as planned at the beginning.

Be prepared to see them again even if the event ends on the 01.06!
chuchu1637

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:39:20 AM

we still get events coins after 1/6? We better keep events coins or spend all before 1/6?
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 10:15:38 AM

we still get events coins after 1/6? We better keep events coins or spend all before 1/6?

You won't get any event coins after the event. Also, the black market closes with the end of the event and your event coins won't be saved for the next event!

Therefore, spend your event coins before the event ends!
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 10:30:22 AM

It looks like that you're fighting back those mysterystations!

We have now all information we need. We just have to check how we can use the information for our purposes.

Be prepared for more information!
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 06:57:59 PM

The event is going to end in just a few minutes.

We now know what their special ability is.

It looks like that the mysterystations are vanishing due to your fighting against them...
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 07:16:07 PM

Arenalevel 20 is opening!

Today, the 01.06 at 21:30, the arenalevel 20 is opening.

Arenalevel 20 is an unique arenalevel in clickfight.

The mysterystations are back - now named relaystations! They are only spawing in the arenalevel 20.

You have the chance to discover one of the three relaystations in this arenalevel.

Each relaystation will reward you and your association with one satoshi each minute. These satoshi are going to be granted to your association bank. The leader and co-leader have the right to payout these satoshi to any player.
Each relaystation will have an unique bonus either increasing your damage and accuracy, your defense or giving two satoshi each minute.

Fight those relaystation with your association to take control over them. After they belong to your association, keep on attack them to increase their health.
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 04:08:48 PM

As some changes aren't that noticable, we decided to post every week our changes.

Changes from the last week:

- The arenalevel overview in the association overview is no longer eg. 103. You now see the darknet instead.
- Fixed the visual bug in the chat channels
- Removed the userlogs page limit
- Adjusted the captcha chances in the arena.
- Old messages aren't send anymore after closing the arena and reopening it later.
- Instead of aborting a repair after starting and being attacked, it is now not aborted. The health regain will start after 5 seconds.
- FAQ changes regarding arenalevel 20
- Fixed the jump timer. After respawn, the counter is now still correct.
- Association wars are now ending with the right amount of kills and not plus one.
- Being logged in, the data privacy policy is now correct.
- Being logged out, the FAQ is now correct.
- Being able to use multiple darknet energy with one click.

- New color for the chat moderators.
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 04:22:46 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2019, 04:31:12 PM by Tob96

Some of you said to us that we wouldn't accept their prefered payment method.

Therefore, you can now pay via paypal in our shop!

The minimum amount to use paypal as a payment method is 1$.
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 04:30:08 PM

The new Firewall 4!

You want to survive longer in a fight and therewith be able to kill more with less medipacks?
The firewall 4 is just the right item for!

There will be a special package in our shop with the new firewall 4. You can only buy the package for a limited time.
The package will be added to our shop starting today at 19:00 and taken away on Monday, the 24.06, also at 19:00!

The firewall 4 will be added again in our next event.

Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 08:43:44 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2019, 09:10:31 PM by Tob96

We are currently detecting suspicious activities in our arena. It seems that some new NPCs are trying to get in and take over the whole arena of clickfight.
They haven't achieved to enter the arena yet, but we aren't sure how long we can keep them out.

Get yourself ready and work together to defend the arena!

More information are going to come very soon.
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 09:52:57 AM

The event "Firewall attack" will start on the 28.06 at 21:00 and will end after two weeks on the 12.07 also at 21:00.

The clickfight arena is under attack! We need your help to fight back those evil intruders.
These NPCs are trying to hide everywhere and slowly trying to take over the whole arena of Clickfight!
But we managed to find out that they are disguised as our Firewalls. Help us by killing those evil “Firewalls” and therewith protect Clickfight.

Fight them back and help us to get the Clickfight arena safe again. By doing so, you can get rewards from useful equipment, XP, Credits and Cryptos but also the event coins!

Not only can you discover the event NPCs in the arena. Use your event coins in the Black Market — remember it will only be open during the event — to buy the best equipment, like the brand-new Firewall 4. But the operator of the black market will only accept the event coins as a payment method!

JasonF

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:05:19 AM

On mainpage - competition - Event are wrong start time. ;-)
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 02:50:08 PM

On mainpage - competition - Event are wrong start time. ;-)

Thank you for the information. Everything is now correct.

The event "firewall attack" will start this friday, the 28.06 at 21:00, and will end on the 12.07 at 21:00.
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 03:51:33 PM

Brand-new Firewall 4

You currently have the chance to buy the brand-new firewall 4 and therewith get stronger than any other player!
Gather enough event coins in the current event to buy up to three packages in the black market.

Changelog:

- Fixed the limit of firewalls with the new firewall 4.
- You can now start a secod war after finishing the first war.
- Adjusted the daily challenges. Every thing got raised except of the satoshi, those were lowered.
- Added new NPC daily challenges for players level 20 and higher.

Lowered the satoshi rewards.
- Satoshi per kill are reduced.
- Satoshi from exploits are reduced.
- Daily Challenge satoshis are slightly reduced.
- Darknet Alpha Satoshi rewards reduced by half.

We still want to reward you with satoshis. You still have the chance to receive satoshi through player kills, Exploits, Zero Day Exploits, Daily challenges, Darknets, the new Relaystations and Competitions.
The rewards from the competition aren't reduced, rather more we tend to raise them in the future.
But through the current bitcoin price our game isn't that profitable. The current bitcoin price is 400% higher than the price we used for calculating the rewards.
JasonF

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:29:45 PM

Brand-new Firewall 4

You currently have the chance to buy the brand-new firewall 4 and therewith get stronger than any other player!
Gather enough event coins in the current event to buy up to three packages in the black market.

http://images.clickfight.net/firewall4.png

Changelog:

- Fixed the limit of firewalls with the new firewall 4.
- You can now start a secod war after finishing the first war.
- Adjusted the daily challenges. Every thing got raised except of the satoshi, those were lowered.
- Added new NPC daily challenges for players level 20 and higher.

Lowered the satoshi rewards.
- Satoshi per kill are reduced.
- Satoshi from exploits are reduced.
- Daily Challenge satoshis are slightly reduced.
- Darknet Alpha Satoshi rewards reduced by half.

We still want to reward you with satoshis. You still have the chance to receive satoshi through player kills, Exploits, Zero Day Exploits, Daily challenges, Darknets, the new Relaystations and Competitions.
The rewards from the competition aren't reduced, rather more we tend to raise them in the future.
But through the current bitcoin price our game isn't that profitable. The current bitcoin price is 400% higher than the price we used for calculating the rewards.

Thanks that you make this now :-). Its good to See whats Happen?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: