Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:31:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game  (Read 41271 times)
Tob96 (OP)

Activity: 424
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 12:03:04 PM

Next event in the series of 10 competetion is our normal Sunday Competetion!

It still goes on till 20:00 ( UTC+1) on the 12.03, therefore give it a shot and try your best.

Maybe you'll find yourself in the top 7 and get great rewards, such as satoshi, credits and xp!

Good luck to all of you !
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 01:06:20 PM

New Feature!!

We now have the daily challenge!

You recieve satoshi, credits, the new ammo and at the end also one medipack every day!

Just click on the top on competetion and there you have on the left side the tab for the daily challenge.

Complete every day small challenges to get bigger rewards, as you can see on that page.

Also you get a pop-up message when you login to remind you to complete the challenge.

Therefore, keep in mind to complete those every day, to get that higher reward at the end!
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:43:21 PM

Congrats Tob, I saw that there were lots of improvement in the site. Even I really want to complete today's challenge, it seems that I'm unlucky to have 7 NPC in the gameplay. I tried several times and I've been tired with the boss Cheesy I only got I think maximum of 5 NPC per game. Better luck next time for me.
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 09:48:26 PM

New Event!

If you look at your calendar, you'll notice that this weekend is eastern
Therefore: we have a eastern event from Today, the 14.04, till Tuesday, the 18.04.

You can now find different easter eggs in the arena, click on them and get great rewards, such as satoshi, the new ammo and also the medipack!

- Even if they look different, those eggs all have the same chacne for the same rewards, just different colors Smiley

Spoiler:

- We are currently working on an new big update for the game, therefore stay tuned!

Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:13:36 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 10:57:18 PM by Tob96

Big Update!

We are changing almost everything, therefore we are resetting the game!

But don't panic now, we'll compensate those players, who already played the old game!

Compensation:

- xp reset, for each level you have reached till the reset, you’ll get 1000 cryptos

- Credits and satoshi will be the same

- 10.000 DoS Attack from the beginning

- 1 Ammo x15 will be transferred to 10 Fast DDos

- 1 Ammo x20 will be transferred 10 Cloud Attack

- Medipack will be transferred

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets start with the weapons

- We now have three types of weapons!

- The first weapon type, named BN-1, is the started weapon.
- This weapon type can be bought for credits in the shop. It doesn't has the best accuracy and has a long reload time!

- The second weapon type is the BN-2
- This weapon can be also bought for credits, has a better accuracy than the BN-1 but a longer reload time.
- It is the best credit weapon at the moment!

- The last weapon type is the BN-3
- This weapon can be bought for cryptos!
- Therefore this is the best weapon at the moment, it has the highest accuracy and the shortest reload time!

- After you bought the weapons you need to equip them!

- To do that, you must go to character and then equipment!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The new arena!

- As you can see, the complete arena design has changed.

- We dismissed the Arena with the four squares and implemented an arena where 20 Players/NPCs can be in the same arena at the same time.

- You now just need to click on the target you want to attack and press the button start attack. ( Shortcut "Q" )

- After you clicked on the target, the border from the target will change to orange.

- The next obvious thing that has changed, is that we have an animation for the attack.

- We now “showwho is attacking who and the damage is now shown through numbers that appear above the target.

- The color from the attack block will change depending on the ammo you are using.

The ammo

- The ammo is no longer a multiplier, instead, the different ammo types have a base damage!

- The weakest ammo ist the DoS attack. It has a damage of 6.

- The next best ammo is the Fast DDos. It deals a damag of 10.

- And the best ammo at the moment is the Cloud attack. It deals a damage of 12.

- Another thing that has changed, is that you alway use ammo.
- So keep an eye on your ammo stock to be sure that you don't run out of ammo in a fight!

- To change to ammo, either click on the bottom row on the ammo typ you whish to use.

- Or use the Hotkeys:

- ["1"] for the first type.

- ["2"] for the second type.

- ["3"] for the third ammo type.

Crypto

- New currency!

- Next to credits, we now have cryptos!

- Buy better weapons and ammo for cryptos!

The graphics

- Has you can see, we changed alot of our graphics!

- The new weapons and also the ammo now have better graphic symbols.

- When you join the arena, the only old graphic is the graphics from the player.

- All new Npcs got now new names and new graphics!

- The old bonus boxes got new names and with that new graphics!

Furthermore, we are no longer on clickfight.me, instead our new url is:clickfight.net
Lucrece

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:04:32 PM

Nice update !
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:07:27 PM

Thank you to all those players, who already played the new game!

We are currently working on the competition, to bring those back as soon as possible!

Also the FAQ is updated so further information, such as the weapons, can now be found there.

We also have further updates planned so stay tuned for that

Any feedback is welcome!

We are happy about any suggestions, to improve the game.
Lucrece

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:38:25 PM

Hi!
Today's mission is kill one player, but I didn't uncounter anyone...
Vadle

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:02:51 PM

Thank you to all those players, who already played the new game!

We are currently working on the competition, to bring those back as soon as possible!

Also the FAQ is updated so further information, such as the weapons, can now be found there.

We also have further updates planned so stay tuned for that

Any feedback is welcome!

We are happy about any suggestions, to improve the game.

Information received
matinto

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:13:13 AM

Hi!
Today's mission is kill one player, but I didn't uncounter anyone...

There aren't that many players online right now but i saw multiple players in Arenalevel 2. I also saw one guy in Arenalevel 8. I had to look a bit around, but found them pretty easily.
deethe2

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:31:29 PM

Can it be played on mobile?
deethe2

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:33:29 PM

And also what is the average earning per hour? Thanks for answering   Grin
matinto

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:41:46 PM

Can it be played on mobile?

It works perfectly fine for me on mobile, I have to scroll a bit more because it seems to be designed for desktop usage but since this recent update, I also enjoy playing it on mobile.

And regarding your other question: I have nevered measured it, so I am totally not sure about it. I think, 500 satoshi per hour can be possible, you need to be a bit lucky for that and kill other players, but then it should be possible. If they enable their weekly competitions again, you can win I think over 20k satoshi. This is were I earned the most.
matinto

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:57:40 PM

But to be honest, I currently play this game again because I really like playing it rn. I dont know any services where you can earn a lot of money while playing. So I play what makes fun
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:41:02 PM

- We know that some missions are more easy, if there are more players online. We are trying to get a bigger and acitve player base.

We are still working on the competitions, but they are going to be the next thing to be implemented.

But also there, we think that a bigger player base is more fun.

As matinto already said, the earning of satoshi is going to increase through the competitons.
But only the strongest survive long enough in the competitions and get the big rewards!

-> Get your skills up and upgrade your weapons to be prepared!

We are open for any ideas! If you have any ideas please write them. Through that, you can help to improve the game.
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 09:59:35 AM

As I mentioned in the poste above, to win the competitions, you'll have to get better weapons.

So let's talk about that new feature: The weapons

The BN-1 is the first weapon. This weapon can be bought for 100 Credits, so pretty cheap.

But the accuracy is not the best, therefore it has only a reload time of 3.5 sec.

The BN-2 is the second weapon. To buy this, you already need 1000 Credits.

This is at the moment the best weapon you can buy for credits. It has a higher accuracy then the BN-1, but has a reload time of 5 sec.

The last weapon, the BN-3. This is the first and at the moment the only weapon which can be bought for crypots.

This is at the moment the best weapon in the game!

It has a way higher accuracy then the BN-1 and higher then the BN-2. At the same time the reload time is also the lowest!

Get your cryptos up and buy that BN-3 to get the strongest player in the game!
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 10:56:45 PM

After talking about the new weapons, let's talk about the new ammo.

The big change here is that the ammo is no longer a multiplier, instead they all deal a base damage!

The weakest ammo, the DoS attack, deals a damage of 6. This can be bought for 1 credit each.

The next best ammo, the Fast DDoS, already cost 2 per ammo but has a damage of 10.

The best ammo at the moment is the Cloud attack. This ammo can only be bought for 1 crypto each, but has a damage of 30!

But keep an eye on your ammo stock! Every further weapon you equip, the more ammo you use per attack!
venkyrockzz15

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:22:30 PM

is this site still paying ??

http://linkshrink.net/7gBmg9  ---> earn 10k satoshi in 1 hr through this game

http://linkshrink.net/7bq9Nc ----->most trusted and highest paying
cloudmining site

http://linkshrink.net/7JZ3FW -----> facet upto 200$ , lottery 1st prize = 1.3btc+ , dice game , mining , earn interest

http://linkshrink.net/7Usil0 ----> free mining site + faucet
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 10:08:38 PM

Of course.

We don't want to stop paying out your earned satoshi!

We are trying to have a game to earn satoshi but also having fun playing the game!

Therefore, as I mentioned above, if you have any idea how to make the game better please write them here!
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:48:24 PM

The arena!

- To join the arena click on the "join the arena" button in the top right corner.

- After you joined the arena you'll see the Npcs and , if other players in the arena, also them.

- Through the new arena it is possible to meet up to 20 players/ Npcs!

- To jump in the same arena level press on the right site "jump" or use the Hotkey "J".

- To jump up an arena level press "jump up" or the Hotkey "U".

- To jump down an arena level press "jump down" or use the Hotkey "D".

- To highest arena level you can go to is always your current level as a player!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: