Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:07:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game  (Read 41236 times)
Bouddha

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 08:01:51 AM

Hello,

Yesterday; daily challenge= Complete 1 Darknet
Today: daily challenge= Complete 1 Darknet

It's not possible for me. It's very too long

And the rewards are very low

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
asianguy845

Activity: 175
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 12:08:36 AM

yes the daily for doing one darknet takes a long time and it is not good for newbies and players that do not have any available darknets.
gundamwing

Activity: 227
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 04:11:34 AM

the daily reward is still the same,  but much harder

New play to earn to maximize your earning ! (https://earnmoneyfromgame.siterubix.com/play-to-earn-games%f0%9f%92%b0/)
JasonF

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 09:59:37 AM

Hasanrooney get 168 hour ban for any thing with autoban?

Haha what for a stupid mod work now for you? When autoban ban so many things it's not hasan problem!
As example write only by mistake .come and you get ban for it.. and now this shit mod ban for this things players that are activ in chat without many bullshit like me?

Wow that's great. Again the question. Can you ban me complete from your stupid global chat? Thx!
JasonF

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 10:07:24 AM

The mite option that we asked for (now maybe half year ago) you give us this pm block :-D very good option that brings nothing but okay we don't need a option now like this, I think many of us are more happy when we can delete the chat that he is away. Than it's a mute funktion and we don't must listen the shit there where other get banned for something and the other make same and moderator smile only :-).
Don't see this idiots and many will be happy, means delete this stupid global chat or give us this easy stupid option!

Better without global as banned anytime from game because moderator not understand a autoban :-D. And maybe speak with your moderators that they see where there problem comes from ;-).
they should fight the cause rather than tackle the idiots against the symptoms!
JasonF

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 10:19:47 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2020, 10:33:01 AM by JasonF

KING]XXXXX: dipankar77 I like you, i cant help you , im pro weak gamer Smiley) but you need help say me

This bullshit with insultings on other language sometimes we must read only... Terrible English... Most insulting that moderator not smart enough to understand, most that it wrote is without any sense and and and...

Write we like him in terrible English we get banned for insulting?

Others have enough from stupid mod, get banned :-D.

I write it down, pls don't ban me tommorow direktly :-(

And we need pls faster a option to solve it :-). It's now since over 2 month same problems most daily...
Or you want that some sorted players have to leave? It's easy I think. Say and as example me will leave :-) you only must say it :-). You don't must let they ban so many times that anytime compete ban from game ;-). We can make it much more easy!

hasanrooney

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 10:30:32 AM

Are chat modrators behavior fair and not biased?

In similar cases, they make the different decisions, i hope this is addressed by admin and solve

and next is jason's proposal be implemented . that's what we all want
JasonF

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 10:34:32 AM

HELL]Radovit: these mods do not work at all
[HELL]Radovit: and they get wage

Self players like radovit tell it :-D
JasonF

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 12:42:08 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2020, 12:59:02 PM by JasonF

:-D no crying only next example. Now others tell to other player you my rubber doll as example :-D. Where is not the mod that ban all? Since a hour no more ban. Before 5 ban in a hour :-D.

Funny I really think at you the one don't know what the other do. Haha.

Here that is insulting stupid moderator....
HELL]Xxxx: rubber doll is loughing
[HELL]Xxxx: ok i fuck you today

But that is again unseen... :-D but now maybe really no stupid mod that want ban all online :-(.
JasonF

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 01:02:31 PM

KING]slasher: I damage in real life

And when I now ask why you are damage in real life, this stupid shit mod ban me. Explain me why? Yeah ban us when others write about it.
But better give me ban from this stupid bullshit..  more as two month are enough now :-D.
A bit fun remains with gaming, pls try to don't destroy it!
It's not far away :-(
JasonF

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 06:21:33 PM

There is no need to call someone idiot after you killed them... enjoy you victory with honor.
Words of your moderator...

Now I want know why radovit got banned for say "hi dumb" and this time only this friendly words???

Why get the one ban and the other not? What you use for a stupid system?
Or nobody think before doing? I don't know but something went very wrong
Tob96 (OP)

Activity: 424
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 09:16:08 PM

First of all, thank you for adressing that problem.

To adress our chat moderators: Those are normal players that are helping us in addition. They don't get any pay for their work.
But being a normal player means as well, that they might not be active all the time or watching the chat all the time.

We still do think that a little bit of taunting is ok and is part of a multiplayer game. But this shouldn't get personal.

We're going to have an internal discussion regarding our chat rules to ensure that every player is treated the same - and to make sure that no player is breaking any rule.

JasonF

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 10:14:40 PM

:-D not aktiv? Funny that your pink helpers write in chat short before or short after, sry but kidding I can try to do by myself. I think that's more possible ^^.

And what's with this bullshit autoban?
I will abuse it better before I must pay attention to don't write anything that a not smart person understand wrong or pissed on and gives ban :-D.
I got you a example that moderator wrote to the one a friendly text but a other one write dumb what's same like idiot ;-) and got banned...
I don't know for what I repeat it... I think it brings not much to try to explain with examples when the other not wanna see/listen it.. 

And any info about a stupid easy mute funktion I again not listen :-(.
Again when here some mean that some others have to leave, only say it... Most understand it and maybe your wish comes be true without any trouble :-).
Fun at game goes away... But that I wrote before....
hasanrooney

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 10:28:02 PM

modrators or specific modrator do not acting same to the same problems
JasonF

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 10:35:50 PM

Yeah like now some minuts ago... Lion don't spam or ban...
He only told again what he think. Same like other like slasher do with many others. But there no warning :-D. :-D sure it wasn't against the mod :-D...

Maybe I understand a bit more of your system
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 10:42:07 PM

Textes against any players - chat moderator or player - should always be punished if they get personal.

As I said before, we are going to look into our chat rules, make them more clear and therewith ensure that every player will be treated the same.

And Jason: I already wrote your idea into our plan for the next discussion.
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 11:06:54 PM

New PvP Competition!

From now on, every two weeks there will be a PvP Competition where you can win great rewards by surviving the longest or eliminating every other player!

Those competition will take place in an extra arena where everything will be anonymized - player names, association and rank. This ensures that everyone can fight against everyone.

The chat will be active during the PvP competition - if you come up with the idea to team by using the chat: Keep in mind that you don't know who is in your arena and teaming during the PvP competition is forbidden!

To join the competition, you must be in the arena. 10 minutes before the competition starts, you’ll see a text in the bottom left corner with a button to join the competition arena.

The first PvP Competition will start tomorrow, the 08.02.2020 at 15:00. You therefore can join the PvP arena from 14:50 until 15:00. Starting at 15:00, your goal is to survive the longest and to eliminate any other player to get the best reward!
hasanrooney

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 06:09:37 AM

New PvP Competition!

From now on, every two weeks there will be a PvP Competition where you can win great rewards by surviving the longest or eliminating every other player!

Those competition will take place in an extra arena where everything will be anonymized - player names, association and rank. This ensures that everyone can fight against everyone.

The chat will be active during the PvP competition - if you come up with the idea to team by using the chat: Keep in mind that you don't know who is in your arena and teaming during the PvP competition is forbidden!

To join the competition, you must be in the arena. 10 minutes before the competition starts, you’ll see a text in the bottom left corner with a button to join the competition arena.

The first PvP Competition will start tomorrow, the 08.02.2020 at 15:00. You therefore can join the PvP arena from 14:50 until 15:00. Starting at 15:00, your goal is to survive the longest and to eliminate any other player to get the best reward!

this is a great idea to bring more fun in game
JasonF

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 11:22:30 AM

But a old very aktiv Player that most time helpful in chat and you see in forum too, I speak about hasan is next days banned for abusing a failed autoban system?
Poor, sry... I can send you many quote from ONE player that insulting many times and this a bit harder... This get maximum 1h that I see (you know I am a bit more aktiv too)...
I thinks it's poor and makes sad :-(

But yeah this new competition can brings a bit new gameplay. Choose now bit more between farming and fighting. Good idea.

But about the rest... It's not solved now and problems don't went less...
JasonF

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 11:27:27 AM

And can you explain me pls why I now maked yesterday an insult? I am not sure what there was a insulting like the ban reason was. That I only want know because this is a bit bigger stress theme now...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: