Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:06:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game  (Read 41234 times)
Tob96 (OP)

Activity: 424
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 05:42:32 PM

hello everyone i had a problem with darknet alpha, they haven't given me the 10000 mobile strike that says in the awards, admin  you can help me this topic and i sended a message to support with images, which prove what i mention
 Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Hello,

thank you for reporting the error. You should have gotten an answer from us via email already, the problem should be solved. We are going to check if this was a one-time error or if we have to fix anything.

tob....
is there new arena coming soon?
have you guys thought about it yet?
 Smiley

I totally understand you guys that you are asking for new arenas, but I can't tell you our exact plans regarding new updates (features and arenas). But I can tell you that something is going to come in the very near future!
More details will follow.

Information about the other updates will follow as soon as we are ready to implement those into Clickfight.
Please keep in mind, we are doing this next to our normal work and therefore updates may take longer.
But as our dev wrote in his note that we published earlier this month, we will take all of the inputs we receive from you into account and try to mix those with our ideas to get the best result.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcincome

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:43:44 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 08:02:56 PM by btcincome

That " Big RAT " HASANROONEY and and his "friend" started a new concept in the game . Smiley))

IF you catch the SLAMMER, and, If someone else joins you, "you wait till the end "" to see who the slammer chooses. If you join the Slammer before %50 of it its energy is killed... Smiley)) To have the %50 chance to take the 50 Satoshis... Smiley))

A month ago, whoever entered that page " first ", used to take the 50 Satoshis, after killing the slammer. Smiley If some friends helped, they left the page just before the slammer was dead and gave the income to the one who started to attack first. Wink

Now, they started that concept, push players, and, if a player reacts, surely that player will be started to be attacked by mrzlz Wink

Please, the naive players of ClickFight ! Wake up Wink

pawlick

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 07:42:49 AM

opinion - when registering new users, we need a recommendation - "join the arena and ask other players chatting questions and they will answer you." this game carries a more social side than in terms of earnings. I find that you need more resources to familiarize yourself with the game (a beautiful story). when I registered on the first day - I did not like the game. but when I chatted with other players - I learned a lot of new things - I got an interest in the game (precisely because of communication). And yet - the safe zone from murders must be raised to level 12 (this will be honest with newcomers)
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 02:19:46 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2019, 03:02:11 PM by Tob96

Besides some work that has been done in the background (e.g. trying to improve the game and therewith getting it to run more smoothly), we are happy to announce our new update!

We added a new Darknet - the Darknet Gamma!

Same has with the Darknet alpha and beta, you again need parts to get access. This time only 15 parts.
Complete the Darknet Gamma and get great rewards, such as Cryptos and XP. You also receive Darknet Energy, therewith the access to the next darknet doesn't need that much cryptos!

In addition to those rewards, you'll have a chance to receive one of the following three boosters each with a duration of 5 days.

You can either get the Defence Booster, the Repair Booster or the Medipack Heal Booster!

The Defence Booster will increase your defence by 10%, the Repair Booster will grant you a 30% faster repair and the Medipack Heal Booster will increase the HP given by the Medipack by 25%.

Changelog:

- Added an animation during repairing, showing the Repairamount ( only for yourself)
- Item description as been added to the item popup in your item inventory
- Items are now better aligned in the item inventory
- Error messages in the black market are now more precise
asianguy845

Activity: 175
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 09:47:17 PM

hey tob...,

will you admins make some kind of darknet or something to give you FW4?
like how darknet beta gives bn4, will there be something for fw4?
maybe you can change beta to give slight chance of getting fw4 OR bn4.

thx Smiley)
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 02:38:34 PM

As some of you may have noticed / read, FaucetHub won't continue to operate as we all know it!

As this will also affect Clickfight.net, here are some information about changes for our game:

Payouts via FaucetHub will be able until the 10. December.
After that date, you will have the ability to payout your satoshi via direct payout.

In the meantime we are searching for a good and save alternative to FaucetHub. We are going to inform you as soon as we found one.
hasanrooney

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 09:11:45 PM

as all us know faucethub microwallet will stop working soon

i think clickfight must forget about find the next microwallet which maybe all go scam

just reduce direct payout fee , its really unfair atm

my suggestion
(20k - 40k) -  5k fee
(40k - 100k) -  3k fee
(+100k) -  no fee
Blitzcool

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:28:00 AM

Nano currency is Instantly and dont have transaction fee, also can be found in all big exchanges

you can send user btc in the current nano price as a payout metod

hasanrooney

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 06:12:47 PM

tanx for payment

2019/11/13

https://imgur.com/2f0JIMm
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 11:58:28 AM

Alot of players asked us about protecting the new players. We took our time to think about ways do make it as fair as possible, and we think that we finally came up with a good idea.

Therefore, with todays update we will introduce the protection of our new players!

So what will change?

- You can only attack players in arenalevels that are greater or equal to your level - 10.
- The protection of the new players will be capped at arenalevel 12! There will be no protection above that arenalevel.

- To not have to jump through the arenas where you can't attack anyone due to your level, you now have the ability to jump from arenalevel 1 straight to arenalevel 13!

Changelog:

- Adjustements of the jump buttons for the mobile design.
- Fixed the Displaying of the Darknet Gamma on the Association Members Page.
Blitzcool

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 02:51:22 PM

i have a suggestion for new pvp mechanic:

PvP Exploits:

when a player shot other, theres a chance to spawn a pvp exploit,
this kind of exploit gives pvp related buffs, like hp recover, atk/def bonus for short time...
it make pvp more dinamic, the player that catch more exploits will have advantage that can out come status diference
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 05:25:14 PM

New payout method

Due to the discontinue of FaucetHub we discussed how we want to handle the payouts. We will add a new microwallet in the next few days and therewith give you the ability to receive your satoshi even though FaucetHub stops to operate.

We only have to decide which microwallet we are going to use - we are going to inform you as soon as we made that decision.
At the same time, we are going to reduce the fees for the direct payouts!

As Clickfight.net is ony operating for 3 years, there will be an anniversary event - more information are going to be released tomorrow.
Therefore, be prepared to hunt those event NPCs and get great rewards and the Event Coins to buy the best equipment in the game!

We also made changes to our payment shop giving us more flexibility. Just want to say that we are thankfull for anyone who buys packs in our payment shop and therewith help us to continue to operate Clickfight.net.

We also made adjustmens on the premium and therewith giving it a higher value. You'll receive following advantages through premium:
- -5 Seconds Jump Waiting Time
- Doubled Exploit Rewards
- +50% Repairspeed
- 5% Discount for the Darknet Generator
- No Ads in the Arena and no Popups
- Automatic Repairstart
- Show your support with a green Chatcolor (toggleable)

All changes are going live in the next few hours!

Changelog:

- Warning message for upgrading items has been added.
- We reworked on our captcha system and made adjustments on the captcha chance.
ArchangeLTyraeL

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 05:41:27 PM

Dear admin;

I have a suggestions.

(most important) to attack players and NPCs, double-clicking with the mouse will be more useful. start attack button can be removed.

also another sugg. is arena background color. the white color makes the eyes so tired. color code is #e6e6e6 is so good.

also another sugg. is about arenalevels rooms. for example, level 19 how many rooms and where am I? (arenalevel19-8. room etc.)

sometimes I have to click more than once when selecting a target.

I don't want to jump into an empty room. the player before me is cleaning the room. I know this. New NPCs need to be born.
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 01:05:38 PM

As Clickfight is turning three years old we are going to have an anniversary event!

To celebrate our third anniversary there are going to spawn 5 event NPCs throughout the whole arena of Clickfight.
You'll receive great rewards and useful equipment helping you to get either stronger at the beginning or helping you to stay at the top and be one of the strongest players ever!

Don't forget to use the Eventcoins that you receive through killing those event NPCs. Those Eventcoins can be used in our black market to buy the best equipment out there.

As we are having special days during this event (e.g. the day where Clickfight is turning three years old) there might be special packages in the black market for those days!
Therefore, keep an eye out on those days if there are any changes or new packages in the black market.

Don't wait too long with using your Eventcoins - the black market usually closes shortly after the event ends.
jeka7

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 04:29:08 PM

hi tob             
I have a question, could you create a market? For example, I want to sell all of my    BN-4 and FW-4.   
maybe there is someone who wants to buy my account
jesusxcv

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 05:03:59 PM

Hola que tal a todos que tal admin quisiera dar algunas sugerencias al juego espero lo tomen en consideración

1) Una tienda de subasta para los equipamientos como bn-3 y fw-3 tal vez,  subasta con créditos claro esta. Esto lo menciono porque eh jugado un juego que había una tienda de subasta y ayudaba mucho esto a los jugadores nuevos y no se aburren o extrsan de que no crecen rápido

2) Un mercado entre jugadores claro que este tendria que tener una consideracion solo pueden participar los jugadores que sean mayor de un X y que compren un token de compra y venta dentro del mercado Smiley
Bueno espero tomen en consideracion al menos uno de mis sugerencias gracias de antemano.

SALUDOS
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 09:01:46 AM

Those players that play Clickfight on mobile devices may already have noticed that we changed the overview of Clickfight on mobile devices!

You still get the overview page with all your data as the starting page. All other pages are hidden beneath the button in the upper right corner.

Same goes for the arena. The arena itself hasn't been changed. You still have the button in the upper right corner where you have access to all menus and don't have to leave the arena or open up another tab.
After you're done just close the menu and keep on playing.
JasonF

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 12:15:33 PM

I want let you know, your player protection protect lvl21 player that kill in lvl 11 all what he see ;-), and nobody can make something because most are lvl22 ;-).

I don't fight, but under a new player protection I understand not that lvl21 player be save in arena lvl11 :-D.
gundamwing

Activity: 227
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:21:36 PM

when will be the final date clickfight paid out in facuethub ?

And can clickfight start Paying in some major altcoins in direct wallet because it is low fee!

New play to earn to maximize your earning ! (https://earnmoneyfromgame.siterubix.com/play-to-earn-games%f0%9f%92%b0/)
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 05:40:15 PM

I want let you know, your player protection protect lvl21 player that kill in lvl 11 all what he see ;-), and nobody can make something because most are lvl22 ;-).

I don't fight, but under a new player protection I understand not that lvl21 player be save in arena lvl11 :-D.

Thank you for reporting. We already got several messages regarding this problem - we are already discussing how to change your player protection.

when will be the final date clickfight paid out in facuethub ?

And can clickfight start Paying in some major altcoins in direct wallet because it is low fee!

At the maximum on the 10th of December. We are already searching for an alternative to faucethub, more precisely discussing how to implement those.

We will inform you as soon as we decided what alternative we are going to use in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: