Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:24:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game  (Read 41271 times)
JasonF

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 08:55:38 AM

But bug using is allowed???
Bugs your devopler write not the user... The user use only the bugs that your devopler not solved since many month.
Or you want ban now again for devopler fails???

When yes it will be funny :-D. Many will be banned, I'm silent about konkret bugs, but I know that 1/3 use bugs :-).
Many are known since many month... But no changes...

I hope devopler know what he want do :-D. And better I hope he know how he can find bug users ;-) when he don't can solved bugs maybe he is smarter in finding bug users :-D
Blitzcool

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 10:17:47 PM

hmm, i want to know those bugs, can you explain in detail :-)
JasonF

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 11:12:52 AM

:-D easiest way, ask in global chat ;-)
But be careful, not that devopler ban you ;-)
hasanrooney

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 04:22:14 PM

its old story from the past till now bro jason

when devs are unfair , we can't expect more than this from users too
Blitzcool

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 06:36:27 PM

nevermind, bug found and fixed already
Tob96 (OP)

Activity: 424
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 07:49:51 PM

nevermind, bug found and fixed already

We received a report regarding a major bug, giving players the ability to abuse the equipments.
After we received that report we started searching right away and found the error.

And therewith: The error has been removed!
hasanrooney

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 08:19:53 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2020, 09:13:26 PM by hasanrooney

please for the first and last time make it clear using Q-W in fights is bug or no bug and you want it remain in game ?
JasonF

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:23:00 AM

No bug... It's known since 1,5 years? Can't be a bug. It's many times reported ;-).

But I can say Q W works ;-)

And I don't want know how long 1/3 used overpower bug :-D.
Up to the point where anyone report it... Poor that devopler not find this easy bugs self... No they must wait many month before they realize there are bugs :-D. But in this time many used it and fake with it the rankings :-D.

But I want say congratulations, only 1-2 month you had needed to find a simple bug and solved it :-).

But what's new with new ban system? :-D I haven't take a look, but that not works good or? :-D problems can't be solved with this bullshit, thats why I ask, whats happen since this stupid update? :-D
elemota

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 10:56:49 AM

Hello guys !!!!
im playing this game for 2 months or more,i have been hunted and killed by some players since i joined the game ,there was something wrong and knew they were cheating or using some bugs , no one cared about what i said and almost all said its normal,but later when they got killed by same ppl and same bugs ,they started to find the bugs,and there we are bug is now gone ,those ppl lost their supper powers they cant 2 shot me .
but funny thing is now they lost their huge advantage now look for fairness , i have a question for You guys, when You were using bugs and tell your friends to use it too, was it fair?
why should a new player like me suffer from that bug?its dev's problem? ok but u took advantage of it and kept it from other players like me .
You farmed with that bug for months or years idk ,u are too strong now?why should i play this game when i see You are too strong and never ever gonna catch ur place?and is it fair You go unpunished?specially the MOD?
station is a part of the game and free for all players to earn it,if u are playing solo thats ur problem, You cant go to UN and ask them to accept u as country just because u dont like to be a part of anyother country.
im beggin devs to punish those ppl who took advantage of that bug and kept me back while i was farming,its not fair,
You must be ashamed of what u have done to this game
i dont care if u are in my asso my alliance or my friendlist still You did cheat by using that bug.
we all know which players used that bug .i love to see them punished!
JasonF

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 04:28:00 PM

Don't worry...

Clickfight and his smart devopler don't know what is bug and what not...

You need example?

2years NPCs in arena gived reward by dealed dmg... Maybe 1-2 month ago they fund this BUG :-D. Funny shit devopler played game... 3 mods played game... But nobody had realized that there is a bug?

Sry :-D but be smarter And don't let you kidding by devopler and his team ;-)

Be smarter
elemota

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 02:26:00 AM

Don't worry...

Clickfight and his smart devopler don't know what is bug and what not...

You need example?

2years NPCs in arena gived reward by dealed dmg... Maybe 1-2 month ago they fund this BUG :-D. Funny shit devopler played game... 3 mods played game... But nobody had realized that there is a bug?

Sry :-D but be smarter And don't let you kidding by devopler and his team ;-)

Be smarter
Jason i Do respect You u were one of the first who helped me to grow , and protected me from some aggresive players , but with respect i think we players have a big part in the game and we should be honest and helpful to make it cleaner and fair,we cant just blame devs and look for fairness occasionally , still missing You.
asianguy845

Activity: 175
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 05:10:39 PM

Mods, i know you are busy and all, but these bugs should be addressed/fixed as soon as people complain about them, or after you verify whether this bug exists or not.

-asianguy845
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 04:50:52 PM

Tidy up your inventory!

We know that over the time you gather items that you don't need anymore.
Therefore, we added a feature giving the ability to delete old items - restricted to bn1, bn2, fw1 and fw2.
We therefore added a feature where you can delete old items - but only bn1, bn2, fw1 and fw2.
As those items don't give any advantage to the strong players anymore.

Changelog:

- Fixed a bug, causing players of being able to attack faster through repeatedly pressing Q and W.
- Fixed the bug of equiping too many weapons / firewalls.
- Fixed the bug of jumping from arenalevel 1 straight to arenalevel 13.
- Improved the animation of appearing and disappering players and NPCs.
- Bugfix of aborting a jump through quickly requesting another jump.
- Fixed typo in booster description.
hasanrooney

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 05:52:49 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2020, 06:03:22 PM by hasanrooney

its good , but now game need a little more updates too

1- change the exploits location , they are near jumps and medipack buttons in phone mode

2- add an option give players alibity to downgrade their upgraded weapons/firewals
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 06:51:56 PM

Game maintenance is done.

You can join Clickfight.net again.
JasonF

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 08:46:39 PM

:-D 1,5 years for a bug? But congratulations q and w bug fixed :-D. And only 2-3 month for the equitment bug.

Realy nice!
But an option to ban there isn't any word about it...
I can only say again, I am happy that devopler brings me to leave the game after 2 years :-). First year was very nice... But than it went fast down that devopler treat to leave.

:-D but sry I follow forum to know what problems created by devopler for players like bro hasan :-)

hasanrooney

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2020, 09:30:33 AM

:-D 1,5 years for a bug? But congratulations q and w bug fixed :-D. And only 2-3 month for the equitment bug.

Realy nice!
But an option to ban there isn't any word about it...
I can only say again, I am happy that devopler brings me to leave the game after 2 years :-). First year was very nice... But than it went fast down that devopler treat to leave.

:-D but sry I follow forum to know what problems created by devopler for players like bro hasan :-)

hi bro jason , first of all we really miss you in game

your are right they just update what they want , not whats are players issue .

for example we wanted mute function but they just added harsh new chat ban system Smiley)

or another example is still they can't separate asso wars with pvp wars
this developers maybe must play more in game to understand the problems
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2020, 11:58:14 AM

Event: Darknet Breakout

Somehow the NPCs from the Darknet Beta managed to breakout again!
As the whole arena of Clickfight is threatened - we need your help!

Fight against those NPCs and help us to push them back to their origin.

You’ll find those event NPCs throughout the whole arena; some will give you useful equipment helping you to get stronger at the beginning or to stay at the top and be one of the strongest hacker of all time.
All-in-all you’ll receive great rewards from those NPCs!

Don’t forget to use the Eventcoins which can be earned by killing the event NPCs. Those Eventcoins will give you the ability to buy the best equipment in the black market!
But keep in mind that the black market is closing shortly after the end of the event! Therefore, don’t wait too long else you’re going to miss a great opportunity to get stronger!

The event will start on the upcoming Monday, the 02.03.2020 at 21:00, and will end on Friday, the 13.03 at 21:00.
jesusxcv

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 03:46:57 PM

admin I have a small problem with reload time, has a delay in reload time
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2020, 06:34:16 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2020, 04:21:33 PM by Tob96

Rework of Arenalevel 20!

The Relaystations have been moved out of Arenalevel 20, they now scattered through the Arena of Clickfight.

You'll find the Relaystation Red in Arenalevel 15, the Relaystation Blue in Arenalevel 17 and the Relaystation Yellow in Arenalevel 19!
Use those Relaystation to get a tactical advantage during a tight situation.

Starting today, the Arenalevel 20 is going to be under construction - meaning you won't be able to jump into Arenalevel 20 anylonger.
But: There are great things to come, be prepared!

Darknet Breakout

Don't miss the current event!
The event is going to end on Friday, the 2020-03-13 at 21:00, therefore enough time to get those Event Coins to buy the best equipment in the black market.
Don't miss that chance: the black market closes shortly after the end of the Event!

Changelog:

- Removed Faucethub from the FAQ.
- Fixed a bug causing that finished association wars have been deleted. Those have been already restored.
- Added into the dropdown menu of the mobile view a stats overview.
- Namechange: Dakshines to Darkshines
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: