Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:05:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: you need to overcome your fear of losing money  (Read 52909 times)
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

Trading is two-way process system. You can gain something or sometimes you lose something. Just like the saying says, no victory without sacrifice. It pretty normal to lose money in trading, specially to starters or even to some expert. Its part of the process. You can learn something everytime you lose money in trading. After you lose, you can make better decisions in the future. That's why don't invest an amount of money that your not ready to lose.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:11:39 PM

losing money is a very normal thing in trading,  if you didnt lose money, how can you get experience, lessons, or skills of controling your trading . all of that is very necessary to become a good trader and make profit by trading. so dont fear losing money

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:28:26 PM

One of the things to do beside speculating and been influenced by all other factors that comes in to play of which you can not control when you are trading is to learn as much fundermental as possible. Been able to read and understand what the chart is saying will put you in most advantageous position and in that position, there is no fear!
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:37:23 PM

I am pretty sure that most of here in this forum have experienced loss before one way or another. I think we can learn a lot from it to avoid committing the same mistakes in future. Controlling your emotion is not as easy as it sounds especially when you are losing huge amount quickly in front of your eyes. You have to remember that cryptos are volatile in nature just wait for it to recover and get handsomely rewarded.
AnCapFree

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:39:12 PM

this storm make many altcoin dump so hard but I still hold all my coin and token. and now everything back to normal. lucky me

pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:49:13 PM

Be patience and look back why are you making that mistake and try to fix it in future. Chasing a failed mission is killing yourself. Just take a rest, stop thinking about it then after a few days back to work hard as possible. Losing huge amount of income will really give u a hard time but that is also the way to gain experience
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

If a newbie is planning to deal with trading process then it would be better to spend a small amount of money for the first trial and just for the experience. If the newbie win in the game then he/she must be lucky enough to deal with trading process. Having enough knowledge will help you a lot.
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

Yup, I never panic sell. I know I will be fine in the long run.

logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:00:21 PM

If a newbie is planning to deal with trading process then it would be better to spend a small amount of money for the first trial and just for the experience. If the newbie win in the game then he/she must be lucky enough to deal with trading process. Having enough knowledge will help you a lot.
I agree to the fact that losing is a part of successfully trading.It took me a matter of a few months and a lot of good reads first before I realized that bitcoin is the real deal and I'm not being scammed or anything here
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:46:44 PM

It is important to experiment with a small amount, but I think it is a waste of time. My recommendation is a little different, best learning style monitoring and implementation. The rules are followed and the necessary rules are learned, then practice is tried.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
diskodasa

Activity: 337

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

exactly! you can not do anything or give the right decision when you are always scare of losing money. You must be more confident with your choice by researching carefully and following the news frequently.

Kamelia

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:10:55 PM

I think trading here in bitcoin is not fear because you need only to do a good move like everytime you earn to faucet or campaign then do invest 10% every earnings so no losing but risk the earnings from other right?so better to do like that
micloop

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:20:43 PM

The fear blinds you to an opportunity or to a sure shot move. It might save you of be caught by a tough moment in the market, but it'll never make you rich or a wise man. Profit comes from a calm and rational person.
Think about it!
andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:01:51 PM

No doubt, you are right. The fear of losing money is certainly present in every trader, especially a beginner. But you need to learn to fight this fear.
CryptoRothschild

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:26:39 PM

You are right. However: One funny thing about your argument, is that if you exceed in overcoming your fear of losing money you may feel too confident and end up losing money just because you have given to this possibility too little importance.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:05:16 PM

When it comes to money, you need to overcome the fear of loosing it. Don't let the fear of loosing be greater than the excitement of winning.You need to face the situation that you do not always win,there are times that failure comes to you and that failure charge it as experience.Remember that the more you learn the more you earn.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:18:57 PM

When it comes to money, you need to overcome the fear of loosing it. Don't let the fear of loosing be greater than the excitement of winning.You need to face the situation that you do not always win,there are times that failure comes to you and that failure charge it as experience.Remember that the more you learn the more you earn.

The problem behind this issue is actually money. If it was something different, we wouldn't fear it and we would act very cool in it. Money is the most vital thing in the capitalist world and you can't take the risk of losing money easily. That's why.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:45:35 PM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.
Indeed you are right in that part, as other saying that before you become a successful in anything you need to succeed failures, obstacles or many mistakes before you win in the battle. Therefore losing money is just a part of being successful in the near future.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:04:40 AM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.

Agree on this. There is no people that always gained profits, some are losing, you should learn how to accept loss. It's party of being a trader, you need to become strong, weak hands are not allowed to trade. People are always getting panic, when there are some dips on the market.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:10:53 AM

As a true trader, you should always think of both pumping and dumping as an opportunity. I understand that our emotions are being tested regarding the huge collapse of Bitcoin and other altcoins.

Even me, of course, I had mixed emotions when I see that most of my portfolio is being dragged down due to crash. There's a part of me that I want to ride in with the dumpers, but there's another part of me that is strong and needs me to hang on.

Overcoming your fear is essential for us as cryptocurrency traders. It's healthy and normal for us to see crashes like this, only that the whales are taking advantage of newbies and inexperienced traders due to FUD.

I choose to hang on rather than ride on with the dumpers. If it crashes, see it as an opportunity to buy more at lower prices. Think that they are "on FUD sale" like 50% off or something.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: