Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:48:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Play with your profit or not?  (Read 34049 times)
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

Signature, avatar and text for rent

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 12:20:04 PM

When you guys are gambling and already doubled your bankroll, do you still play with the whole money you got or you take away half of your bankroll and start playing with your profit or not?
If my bankroll was doubled I usually kept the half of it and the remaining will be start playing again so that even if I lose I have my winnings but if I win again much better I will store the half again.

It's good if you are able to save some of it because you will have the assurance that you can have something to get in times of need. And also keep on using your profit for your continuous gambling because that is going to give you the safe way of gambling that you can keep your capital as you gamble.

Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:52:18 PM

When you guys are gambling and already doubled your bankroll, do you still play with the whole money you got or you take away half of your bankroll and start playing with your profit or not?
You are very optimistic op, to this day I have never doubled my initial bankroll, I have made some wins here and there, but nothing that big but at the end of the day it is your decision, I will probably choose not to play anymore and withdraw my money and enjoy being a winner.

When you take a right decision to stop playing in the end of the day and withdraw your money and enjoy with your winning money, than in my eyes, You are good gambler. I like that gambler who know to enjoy with his winning money. Because if we use our winning money and continuously start to play gambling again, than what's we get from gambling.

Precisely, the gamblers who know the limitations of the game is to do the best. Because with understand every boundaries exist, we are far more understand how to can benefit and defeat. Because the gamblers who can do this are those who already understand to stop while playing and when to resume again. It's all just can be obtained if indeed we can do self control, because the main requirement not to do bad game is self control

selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:07:35 PM

Sometimes i always played with my profit and i always save my capital i used my profit to start another gambling activity again. Why not to try again my luck into another gambling site just always save profit when you did doubled your bitcoin Don't afraid of loosing because in the end you will see your self at the top.
Maybe I've always sure will my luck in gambling, and benefit from gambling will do so I always wanted to try my luck in a game of gambling to another in order to get good luck more and also I always save and separating the capital with my profit in gambling.
Cazkys

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:20:24 PM

Sometimes i always played with my profit and i always save my capital i used my profit to start another gambling activity again. Why not to try again my luck into another gambling site just always save profit when you did doubled your bitcoin Don't afraid of loosing because in the end you will see your self at the top.
Maybe I've always sure will my luck in gambling, and benefit from gambling will do so I always wanted to try my luck in a game of gambling to another in order to get good luck more and also I always save and separating the capital with my profit in gambling.

Trying your luck in gambling it's not bad when you bet by just a little amount whether you win or lose, just for trying out. Keep in mind when you tried don't be enticed in coming back again. It's good when you won in gamble make sure always save and keep the whole or half in something important. Like what you said allocating your bank roll is important in gambling.
TicTacTic

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:42:16 PM

Trying your luck in gambling it's not bad when you bet by just a little amount whether you win or lose, just for trying out. Keep in mind when you tried don't be enticed in coming back again. It's good when you won in gamble make sure always save and keep the whole or half in something important. Like what you said allocating your bank roll is important in gambling.

Sometimes it is very difficult to postpone the amount of money won. I want to play more and more. And very often nothing is left of the win.  Then there are only memories of the win and disappointment from the fact that everything is lost
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:39:53 PM

Sometimes it is very difficult to postpone the amount of money won. I want to play more and more. And very often nothing is left of the win.  Then there are only memories of the win and disappointment from the fact that everything is lost

Most of the players make this kind of mistakes in gambling. they win money but they will not control their emotions and play again and again to make a big profit, and finally, they will lose all money. As you said it's right to end of the day, we get only winning memories and disappointment.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:43:51 PM

I think that the people that want to make money overnight have what it requires when they see the goal that they want and get the amount of money that they want short term, they usually become lazy and lose the money that they earned because of that.

They are not lazy but they are stupid to lose money that they got from gambling. Logically, we all gamble to get profit so it is very insane to spend money that you have gotten back. Most people keep telling themselves that they will get alot more if they keep on playing however that is not the case for EV- games

Their are some other guy i know or  maybe their are a lot number of them are contented enough to have their capital back then willing to lose their profits since they actually their playing for the seek of fun. But we cannot erase the true fact that after they lose their profit im pretty sure thay they will regret since thats a gambler mentality and show some emotions after they have been enough on that game.
i think very little number of people will starting gambling for making fun and enjoyment, i think most of the people using  gambling for making money, but in fact it is very difficult to make money in gambling and most of the people even lose their own money in gambling. but still they are not ready to accept the fact and therefore they are investing their money again and again. and for every time they lose money in gambling. 
grermezter

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:47:21 PM

I think its always advisable that after making your first profit, its important to gamble with your profits only, this will make sure you dont use your hard earned cash and money or you might end up betting all your money away.

whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:49:03 PM

If my bankroll was doubled I usually kept the half of it and the remaining will be start playing again so that even if I lose I have my winnings but if I win again much better I will store the half again.

It's good if you are able to save some of it because you will have the assurance that you can have something to get in times of need. And also keep on using your profit for your continuous gambling because that is going to give you the safe way of gambling that you can keep your capital as you gamble.
although it is very difficult to same money and then use it for your gambling because most of the people do not succeeded to play make money in gambling and secondly most of the people who become succeeded in making money, they use usually use the winning amount in parties and enjoying life. so i think most of the people cannot succeeded to play gambling wit your profit.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
FasTroy

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:14:23 PM

I think its always advisable that after making your first profit, its important to gamble with your profits only, this will make sure you dont use your hard earned cash and money or you might end up betting all your money away.
You are right, By do gambling with the profit, you don't have any things to lose. But i don't advise people to do that, at least start betting by only a low % of your total profit.
Because, there is no goal if you earn money and lose it after that. So the best thing is to wirthdraw your winning and enjoy yourself. 

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1345

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:35:07 AM

When I was into gambling, I take away my profit and play again. But that time I end up losing the game, I realized much better if money already double just play in the next days. Thus, it is good to play in the next days if your luck today.
Learn how to stop when you are winning so you can enjoy the moment, you have to take it easy and do not force yourself gambling to earn more because greediness will just make you lose more money. Be smart when it comes to gambling as there are always time to gamble so you do not need to be greediness to spend all your day to gamble to seek more money.
Knowing when to stop in gambling is probably one of the most difficult things to do in gambling since people get carried away when they are getting fun and even if they are losing they keep betting trying to win so as you may guess there is a lot more difficult to stop when you are winning.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
fujyo86

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:07:03 AM

Knowing when to stop in gambling is probably one of the most difficult things to do in gambling since people get carried away when they are getting fun and even if they are losing they keep betting trying to win so as you may guess there is a lot more difficult to stop when you are winning.

Playing with a profit and then going is a simple way, but gambler always keeps playing with fun and wants to get rich quick from gambling. But what happens is defeat.
meemiinii

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:10:31 AM

true! there's nothing wrong in trying as long as you have just enough control of yourself. it is a big no no if you let greed rule you.
and i agree that it is important to save, divide and allocate one's bankroll in a proper way and not spending or betting it again cause one might lose it all.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:13:08 AM

Playing with a profit and then going is a simple way, but gambler always keeps playing with fun and wants to get rich quick from gambling. But what happens is defeat.
Not all play gambling to find pleasure. Many people do not think well that gambling is a way to get rich. It is one way that is not exactly right.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:20:24 AM

I think that the people that want to make money overnight have what it requires when they see the goal that they want and get the amount of money that they want short term, they usually become lazy and lose the money that they earned because of that.

They are not lazy but they are stupid to lose money that they got from gambling. Logically, we all gamble to get profit so it is very insane to spend money that you have gotten back. Most people keep telling themselves that they will get alot more if they keep on playing however that is not the case for EV- games

Their are some other guy i know or  maybe their are a lot number of them are contented enough to have their capital back then willing to lose their profits since they actually their playing for the seek of fun. But we cannot erase the true fact that after they lose their profit im pretty sure thay they will regret since thats a gambler mentality and show some emotions after they have been enough on that game.
If it was me, I would be contented when I get the right amount of profit or just positive in the outcome because you can't get everything you want. There would be times that you'll lose, and some be a winning bet. I know that i had greedy moments, and sometimes i just don't want to gamble.

Being greedy is the most common reason why instead of having profits on gambling, we are losing it because instead we quit and call it a day, we are continuing what we are doing thinking that we could make more profits if we are going to keep up against the house, and then we lost, and we are going to be annoyed and blame ourselves for what happened, pathetic, but this will serve as a lesson for all of us, that gambling is not that easy like what we are thinking.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:05:47 PM

Not all play gambling to find pleasure. Many people do not think well that gambling is a way to get rich. It is one way that is not exactly right.
that's basically the reason why gambling is dangerous if done by a person who doesn't have the correct outlook towards gambling. gambling rarely makes anyone rich and often bankrupts people. though if done correctly and with control, it has its good effects also. I would agree to gambling with your winnings but it would be best if you can control yourself to quit before you end up without anything at all

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:37:55 PM

yeah right after all the fun when you are in the winning side is over the next things that you realize is think back  what if you already
quit and take all of your profits, its really hard for somebody to quit right away but its always the best practice quit while you still have a good
earnings.
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:56:55 PM

yeah right after all the fun when you are in the winning side is over the next things that you realize is think back  what if you already
quit and take all of your profits, its really hard for somebody to quit right away but its always the best practice quit while you still have a good
earnings.

I officially agree with your statement and it should be self implemented or else you will just regret what you have done. Most of the times gamblers which are really addicted when it comes to the point that greed is already manifesting ones mentality, quitting is out of the league. It is really advisable to have a self discipline, you can still play yes but it should be playing moderately and not addictively.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tabas

Activity: 3038
Merit: 747

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:04:28 PM

Yes, make sure that you will save your capital. And it will be a better decision if you are not going to all in your first profit. You can keep on gambling with your first profit but try to save and cut some part of it. In that case, you will have your capital back and you will have some profit while you can keep on gambling with your profit.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:59:23 PM

Gambling with money that is made from winning a bet is usually frowned upon by many professional gamblers and many amateur gamblers as well. I don't really care though, I like to play with my winnings even if I have a losing streak.
I like to think that the money that I won is free money that I've made and if I didn't gamble then I wouldn't of had that amount in my account anyhow. That's pretty much the reason why I play with my winnings.
Then i want to ask to you , what is the real purpose you do gamble?
For entertainment purpose only? It makes sense if so , i just doubt most people can do it.
As once people get into gambling world it will always about money and profit.

Even if people say that they gamble only for fun but the main intention is to make money in quick time no doubt they must be gambling with an small amount but every time they must be hoping to make it big which is never possible in gambling.

it's depends on how much people think the big profit it is, people can think double of their bankroll, triple, or even with a spesific amount. so i would assume there's no impossible on gambling which is luck based in case. 

This gives a bad impact on your game. Please note that all gambling that require strategy or skill and not luck, there are indeed some people doing gambling because of lucky. But it's all just a place that happened once, luck is not to believed to be but in the search. When you don't make way in order to get the luck it will only give a great loss, for someone who just goes according to which there will not be developed and get a good profit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: