Bitcoin Forum
August 26, 2024, 04:22:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Play with your profit or not?  (Read 34078 times)
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:55:49 PM

It is really up to the person who is playing if he or she use his or her profit. But I do not urge on using the profit because that's my win. If I lose those I will go home without any money. But what I'm doing is if I already won I will go home. So winning something that exceeds my first money is equal to my house haha.
I always prefer to play with the winning amount. Here I have certain regulations that if won I used to save half the amount in a separate wallet that's used for saving from gambling. With the remaining half I used to play. It gives the stubborn mind to predict more precise as the failure won't affect me, as I have a small winning already.
It is hard to believe that you are making profit in gambling in long run. You have to lose at some point, you can't win all the time, and when you lose that half do you gamble with saved money or do you deposit "new" money? Especially if you are playing games with negative expected value then such strategy can't be working one.

No one can win all the time so when you already win then it is your luck. Dont push your luck too far because you still can lose. No strategy will work and I have tried alot of strategy and even in the past I was very stupid to purchase strategy from someone that claimed he won alot of money by using that strategy
Tanya77

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:10:53 PM

Of course not!, specially if your profit is something significant and a multiple time your deposit, it's always good to know when to leave gambling when you are ahead and gambling your profit aiming for more has cost most gamblers big money losses, it's better to quit gambling when you are ahead.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:25:49 PM

Playing with your backroll is better and fun. I think that is were you will likely began to make huge profit as the major number one problem of gambling has been taken away and that is fears of losing your first investment. Your risk capital should be your major concern during gambling and your most do everything possible to get it back and also make profit and from there start to play with your coins.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:05:46 PM

Of course not!, specially if your profit is something significant and a multiple time your deposit, it's always good to know when to leave gambling when you are ahead and gambling your profit aiming for more has cost most gamblers big money losses, it's better to quit gambling when you are ahead.
that's true when the case such as what you said happened ,
you shouln't really have to gamble with your profit if you still have a healthy mind ,
but generally i think better to gamble with your profit only ,
and withdraw first the amount you have deposited before.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:39:56 PM

I think if you have enough money as your profit, you should just withdraw and use a small portion of your profits to gamble.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:19:00 PM

Usually I play with the profit in the beginning, afterwards can risk the capital again if needed, of course this is a degenerated gambling style that can very much result in losing the invested capital money most of the time.
The more reasonable style is withdrawing profit and just keeping the capital (to play or not to, depending on how much profit you are aiming for).

What's the point do play with your profit if you risk your deposited money after anyway? At least i play with my profit only because this way i can save rest of my money from losing them. That's why i always stop using money that i deposited after i won 10% of that amount, if i lose that 10% i stop gambling for that day as it means that i have bad luck!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:57:24 AM

When you guys are gambling and already doubled your bankroll, do you still play with the whole money you got or you take away half of your bankroll and start playing with your profit or not?

Well for me I'd probably stop. I already won and that's it though I might take a partial amount from it then allot it for gambling, but I won't play it the same day. I would probably return most likely after 2 days.

Why would play for your profit? Well it depends I guess on the person, if he/she's greedy enough to gamble his/her profit. Learn when to stop and learn to control.

Ziskinberg

Activity: 2940
Merit: 636

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:02:59 AM

When you guys are gambling and already doubled your bankroll, do you still play with the whole money you got or you take away half of your bankroll and start playing with your profit or not?

Well for me I'd probably stop. I already won and that's it though I might take a partial amount from it then allot it for gambling, but I won't play it the same day. I would probably return most likely after 2 days.

Why would play for your profit? Well it depends I guess on the person, if he/she's greedy enough to gamble his/her profit. Learn when to stop and learn to control.
If you are just gambling for fun then it's wise to get the reward sometimes but if you aim for long term success you will also put a decent amount as your bankroll and you never consider your short term profit as a gain because it's a long journey and what is your full concern is to be profitable in the end.
Gamblers who does not have plan for long term gamble can only have temporary wins and since they do not monitor fully their loses they do not know they are already losing in overall.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:57:35 AM

its up to you wether you like to play with it again or just take it or reserve it incase you will need it. But if you still want to play its your descision to made and your choice to do. I think also most gamblers wants to play their money again hoping also they would win by next turn.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:30:52 AM

when you are gambling it's not considered profit. if you're here talking about it here, then you haven't made a profit you're only here to make people think that you're making a profit, so they can ask you questions like how did you do it and if you can do it for them.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:32:39 AM

you haven't made a profit you're just here trying to get some attention on the Forum.
go away go play your game and leave the rest of us alone.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 09:46:30 AM

you haven't made a profit you're just here trying to get some attention on the Forum.
go away go play your game and leave the rest of us alone.

I don't understand why you are telling him that he is getting attention on this forum. Did he do something to you? What kind of games are you talking about?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cyberChevan

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:00:29 AM

This is really an interesting question and could help those who are experiencing this kind of situation. I have a friend who tried the stock market. Started his investment from $100 and later on had a profit of $5,000 after a couple of weeks. He got excited and became greedy that he bet all of his profit just to lose almost 80%. If I were in his case I'm gonna pull out my capital and the 50% profit. Then play with what's left in my bankroll. We should be wiser in this kind of situation.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:26:32 AM

Yes it will always be one of the best strategy when you are starting to win good. Just bear it to your mind that winnings are not lasting forever or staying long in your wallet because you might use it again.
It is depend on us on how and where did we use it, for purpose or just to buy our wants? Sometimes winning money in gambling doesn't last long, it also immediately use for something else because like what they say if your money is not from hard work it is easy for us to use it just like that.
yes that is right that it is depending on the profit we have if our profit is a good one then we should distribute our profit must safe some of them and if the profit is small then can use it again in gambling.
If our profit is small why we need to gamble? Unless we are so lucky enough to win. But how can we know if we are lucky? Of course we wanted to try to play once but if we win in a game for sure we will play again but we are not sure if we are going to win again, so if we have small profit don't gamble or if you gamble once and win then you need to stop immediately than to lose all your winnings.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:45:16 PM

If our profit is small why we need to gamble? Unless we are so lucky enough to win. But how can we know if we are lucky? Of course we wanted to try to play once but if we win in a game for sure we will play again but we are not sure if we are going to win again, so if we have small profit don't gamble or if you gamble once and win then you need to stop immediately than to lose all your winnings.

We dont know if we are lucky or not that is why dont try it. Even when we know that we are lucky sometimes we can lose as well so dont try it unless you have alot of money to spare. I think that eventough you have money to spare, dont spare alot to gamble because you are just going to waste your money
ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:51:13 PM

When I first learned a gambling in online sites. I always lose my money. It is because I don't know how/when to stop. And now, I learned a lot of things specially when you do gamble. The longer you play, the more chances of losses. It's tried and tested. You must need to know when you need to stop and much better if you have a goal.

I will play 10% of my profit Smiley The rest withdraw.

Ahhh.. ok
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1146

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:13:38 PM

We dont know if we are lucky or not that is why dont try it. Even when we know that we are lucky sometimes we can lose as well so dont try it unless you have alot of money to spare. I think that eventough you have money to spare, dont spare alot to gamble because you are just going to waste your money
We wont really know if when would luck comes to us and out of curiosity we would really test it out and play gambling. If we do have spare money then its isnt bad to try as long we do know how to handle our funds and not to lose it all. Playing with profits isnt bad too since this thing would most gamblers would do the big question here is if we could able to make profits on the first time we do bet.

magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:05:14 PM

Probably not, that's already a win win situation. I recovered the money that I used as my capital. And if I still play with it, I will lose all my money. I always have to save more than to play. So I only played with the money I that I've won. I will only play 20% of my total money so if I lose it's not a big deal.
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:16:36 PM

There are three types of gamblers:
- Withdraw origin balance and play with only profits
- Withdraw all profit and keep playing with origin balance
- Don't withdraw at all, keep going with everything
I usually choose the first one Cheesy
jamyr

Activity: 1764
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:52:05 PM

I mostly deposit little amounts like 0.002 or sometimes 0.005. So when I reach 2x my initial deposit, I try to look for other things I could spend time with.
If it happens that there is nothing much worth to do, I play again and try to double my bankroll again.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: