Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:58:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Play with your profit or not?  (Read 34042 times)
SateRebus

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:56:51 AM

deposit --> play --> win ----> still play --> lose --> still play --> balance still available --> still play > 0 balance --> stop
im a guy with this kind of gambling cycle

if you guys can withdraw and stop while profit in gambling , you must be very Good discipline gambler
still learn how to do it
that is the biggest challenge for anybody in gambling.

i mean to act against your greedy feeling , but once you did it you will feel so proud of yourself and having a good profit of course in your pocket. so you just need to learn more from what you have done in the past to not repeating the same mistakes again and again.
If you are good against you greedy, you will never need to gamble again and again with your profits. Only those who are failing to control their emotions like greedy and being aggressive, going for continuous gambling by not withdrawing their profits time to time.

I'm not seeing it is a good practice to gamble again and again with profits. Finally losing all bankroll including profits will be the result at most of the times as per my experience.

im not good controling greedy, now gambling is only bad habbit for me, addicted like drugs, truly i never chase for profit, as i know gambling only can lost money
but thats gambler life,  i feel there is something missing when not betting.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
     ██████     ██████████████
    ██    █▄▄   ██████████████
    ██▄███▐██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀█     ████
    █ █  █ █ █ ▄▀▀▀  █    █▀▀▀
    █ █  █ █▌█ █  ▄▄ █    █▀▀▀
 ▀▄▄█ ▀▄▄▀ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄ █▄▄▄

█ ▄▀ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▀▄ █▀▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀▄ █   █
██   █ █▌█ █ ▄▄▄ █ █ █ █ █▀▄▀█
█ ▀▄ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▄▀ █   █

JUNGLE KINGDOM

NFT GAMEFI WITH THE THEME OF PIXEL ANIMAL LAND
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀██▄
    ██▄▄▄██████████████▄▄▄██
   ██████████████████████████
  ████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████
 ████████    ██████    ████████
████████      ████      ████████
█████████    ██████    █████████
████████████████████████████████
██████▄▀▀██████████████▀▀▄██████
 ▀██████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄██████▀
   ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
       ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Luno

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:13:48 AM

I never play with my profits and whenever I win I withdraw that profits and invest that profits in different altcoins from where I can generate regular income for me and that strategy is working very good for me so far and I will continue to do the same thing even in future.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:44:00 AM

deposit --> play --> win ----> still play --> lose --> still play --> balance still available --> still play > 0 balance --> stop
im a guy with this kind of gambling cycle

if you guys can withdraw and stop while profit in gambling , you must be very Good discipline gambler
still learn how to do it
that is the biggest challenge for anybody in gambling.

i mean to act against your greedy feeling , but once you did it you will feel so proud of yourself and having a good profit of course in your pocket. so you just need to learn more from what you have done in the past to not repeating the same mistakes again and again.
If you are good against you greedy, you will never need to gamble again and again with your profits. Only those who are failing to control their emotions like greedy and being aggressive, going for continuous gambling by not withdrawing their profits time to time.

I'm not seeing it is a good practice to gamble again and again with profits. Finally losing all bankroll including profits will be the result at most of the times as per my experience.
it is just make everybody not sure that you can earn profit in gambling no matter how hard your effort , so better to play safe . i mean gamble only with small amount and don't do it oftenly , once a week i think it is enough to spend your time with this hobby.

doesn't matter you play with profit or not , just don't do it seriously for profit.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:18:34 AM

I play gambling just for entertainment purpose. Because if our goal is to look for profit then we will be dictated and also for me gambling is not a way to find profit .  Gambling is just a thing to look for fun. Because with the fun then we can play with freelance.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:37:33 AM

I play gambling just for entertainment purpose. Because if our goal is to look for profit then we will be dictated and also for me gambling is not a way to find profit .  Gambling is just a thing to look for fun. Because with the fun then we can play with freelance.

Agreed with you when we have that kind of feelings to play just for profit than it increase just stress. If we continue to play for profit it will be much hard to survive there when we have just one goal in our mind. I also think gambling for fun is good option to play.
TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:58:26 AM

When you guys are gambling and already doubled your bankroll, do you still play with the whole money you got or you take away half of your bankroll and start playing with your profit or not?

if i has doubled my balance, i will immediately withdraw 90% and using for other purpose like trading altcoin. But sometimes i failed to control my greedy feeling and continue to play seriously. Most of the time i will face against a long red streak and my balance goes to 0....;-(
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:31:30 PM

i will never like to play gambling for entertainment purpose only, i do not want my money to put in risk for entertainment purpose only. i will like to play it for making money only and will always like to play with the profit i get from gambling.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:01:21 PM

I play gambling just for entertainment purpose. Because if our goal is to look for profit then we will be dictated and also for me gambling is not a way to find profit .  Gambling is just a thing to look for fun. Because with the fun then we can play with freelance.
i will never like to play gambling for entertainment purpose only, i do not want my money to put in risk for entertainment purpose only. i will like to play it for making money only and will always like to play with the profit i get from gambling.
Means you will secure your initial bankroll after you found profits to continue your gambling ?
If this is the case, I like to your current stats with gambling. Because I also had such plans for not risking my heard earned money but practically I was unable to follow my plans as losses were inevitable in my most of gambling rounds. It would be so nice if you come with your stats here.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:02:44 PM

if i has doubled my balance, i will immediately withdraw 90% and using for other purpose like trading altcoin. But sometimes i failed to control my greedy feeling and continue to play seriously. Most of the time i will face against a long red streak and my balance goes to 0....;-(
Yeah thats cool. Thats the thing that i am doing too. It may help is not to lose a largr amount of bitcoin because we cant escape the fact that we can be lose too. I gamble with my profit too but i save my money immediately when i got one.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:25:35 PM

i withdraw out first my capital and play on the profits. this is safe way, if don't wanna lose all ur money.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 04:29:45 PM

i withdraw out first my capital and play on the profits. this is safe way, if don't wanna lose all ur money.

Yes, it is best way to play gambling in a profitable.
If we win the game then firstly we should withdraw our own capital and then start to play game with profit.
It is good to save ourself from the loss than gambling always profitable for us.
And we have no tension about the loss of money because gambling always want to give us lose. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:49:15 PM

If we win the game then firstly we should withdraw our own capital and then start to play game with profit.
It is good to save ourself from the loss than gambling always profitable for us.
And we have no tension about the loss of money because gambling always want to give us lose. 

It's not necessarily safe! Since your profits are not really profits but actually your money! They are part of your money because you risked your money to get those. If you gamble them and lose again then you lose your money. What then will you use to gamble again? Yes, your money again. So you redeposit and bet with that again.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:32:36 PM

Are you even sure about this? It totally depends on how much are you wagering. If you are wagering your entire bankroll for a small amount then do you even think that it is worth to withdraw your initial bankroll? It probably wont unless you are really risking for alot higher amount then it will be safe to withdraw it
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:13:04 PM

There are thing that need to be done it always depends on people who really want to make more money with their profit and there are people who had dream just to doubled their bankroll and then withdraw two kind of people when it comes to gambling society
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:18:21 PM

Agreed with you when we have that kind of feelings to play just for profit than it increase just stress. If we continue to play for profit it will be much hard to survive there when we have just one goal in our mind. I also think gambling for fun is good option to play.

Same here, just for fun and be entertained just to unwind from daily stress in work. If its already a profit, why not. Even if you lose still it will not affect your capital since its already an extra cash.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:43:03 PM

Yes that is surely the best thing to do to get profit that is the toughest thing but if you are able to do so the next is use the instant withdrawal feature and withdraw you initial bankroll. With the profit set a goal and when you acheive that keep withdrawing your initial bankroll until you lose everything or until you are satisfied
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:13:45 AM

When you guys are gambling and already doubled your bankroll, do you still play with the whole money you got or you take away half of your bankroll and start playing with your profit or not?

For me yes because I won't lose anything. I'm betting only my profit and what if it doubles again. The only downside for this is it will makes me more and more greedy everytime I win. So I will set a profit goal to know when will I stop but if I lose that profit then it's just okay.
Absentis

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:17:26 AM

Yes that is surely the best thing to do to get profit that is the toughest thing but if you are able to do so the next is use the instant withdrawal feature and withdraw you initial bankroll. With the profit set a goal and when you acheive that keep withdrawing your initial bankroll until you lose everything or until you are satisfied

It's not a good a wise idea for a gambler because that's just a waste of bitcoin or money. Having satisfaction over your money to bet dor gambling was not necessarily an extreme gambling activity is to be done, and you should think all about profit to be as worthy to be saved and not only for you gamling satisfaction proof for yourself or anybody whom you happened to know.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 01:02:52 AM

Indeed gambling is certainly something fun,but of course if in a winning state, and it is different in times of defeat of course very disappointing and gambling always expect from a luck in order to win in the game.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:03:42 AM

Indeed gambling is certainly something fun,but of course if in a winning state, and it is different in times of defeat of course very disappointing and gambling always expect from a luck in order to win in the game.

Gambling is no fun if you lose. That's a fact, even if people deny that they gamble for profits or winnings. Everybody wants to win, no argument there. So If we win then we are happy with the results. But we say we don't want to profit and just have fun, but deep inside use we want to win so bad.

It is also a bad idea to gamble your profits. That's money already, why gamble it?
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: