Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:32:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Play with your profit or not?  (Read 34049 times)
superman22

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:48:41 PM

I think its better if we are already on profit then we should withdraw  our profit and our capital to avoid losing everything. I've seen this happen to a lot of gamblers who keep on betting because they want more profit and they end up losing all the money.

If you gamble without any target set then mostly you will stop only after losing all your bankroll. That's why many people suggest having some target in gambling to avoid huge losses. We all know that in gambling most likely we lose money in the long run so better don't use bigger bankroll instead use a small amount to enjoy your favourite games.

I believe that we should control our self while gambling because it is easy to loss money but tough to recover money. I totally agree with you that if we can target set then we can easily avoid bigger losses in the long term. Obviously, if we can enjoy with small amount for fun and if, it favors for us then you could be lucky too. Thus, it is better to play with money that we can afford to loss.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:10:40 PM

maybe for the sake of fun, but not all of course just those amount I can afford to lose and can't hurt what I have been keeping for so long because it is too hard to earn now a days
You are right. In this time of expensive world. It is much difficult to earn. And if you earned it honestly then the emotions for loss becomes double. I don’t want to play either in any condition but yes if I would be a gambler then I may play only for money not for fun or anything else.

it doesnt double immediately most gamblers gamble with a mindset that they afford to lose this
but when later or maybe weeks after losing they realize how big of mistake they have made and keep
regretting it for the rest of their life
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:55:47 PM

Before I even start to gamble, limitation on my bankroll must be made. Every time I gamble I limit my bankroll to the specific level I am thinking of spending and when I play that way I enjoy my every bet cause I know I have set the limitations. When I gain profit it depends if I have set the limit to my profit gain or am I willing to risk everything and have no limit at all. Everything depends on what my usual day in real life was that particular day. One thing is certain, I always limit myself with the bankroll for me to enjoy the games I play.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 6000

Meh.

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:13:07 PM

Before I even start to gamble, limitation on my bankroll must be made. Every time I gamble I limit my bankroll to the specific level I am thinking of spending and when I play that way I enjoy my every bet cause I know I have set the limitations. When I gain profit it depends if I have set the limit to my profit gain or am I willing to risk everything and have no limit at all. Everything depends on what my usual day in real life was that particular day. One thing is certain, I always limit myself with the bankroll for me to enjoy the games I play.

That's great to hear. This is definitely a strategy most new and experienced players should adopt actually. Limitations can help you so much in life, not only when it comes to gambling but with pretty much everything. I'm happy for you and hopefully you'll inspire others to try this as well. I've had issues with limitations in the past but these days I can only look back at that time and think about how much of an idiot I was, lol.

BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:37:03 AM

That's great to hear. This is definitely a strategy most new and experienced players should adopt actually. Limitations can help you so much in life, not only when it comes to gambling but with pretty much everything. I'm happy for you and hopefully you'll inspire others to try this as well. I've had issues with limitations in the past but these days I can only look back at that time and think about how much of an idiot I was, lol.
Yep, same here especially when Im on the point of earning, before whenever I start playing i set amount I can lose and when i won I will stop on specific amount, nevertheless it was just a plain plan and didn't follows it later on. I learned my lesson and just set rounds that I should play it's a less risk anyways.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:03:43 AM

Good.

It means it depends on your mood right? I am doing the same, but we only differ when it comes to managing our bankroll. I always do a limit to my winning, whenever I gamble, I see to it that I am not too excited, or else I will end up not counting how much I win already a double is enough for me and I will stop for the day and would just come back the next day.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:51:47 AM

Yep, same here especially when Im on the point of earning, before whenever I start playing i set amount I can lose and when i won I will stop on specific amount, nevertheless it was just a plain plan and didn't follows it later on. I learned my lesson and just set rounds that I should play it's a less risk anyways.

A good player knows how to play with their bankroll ang how to manage their winnings (profit)  and an experienced player like you knows how to play when he is winning.  Definitely we should stop if we are winning. Aside from that we should pull out our initial bankroll and play with profit.  This way we are playing with the house money so when we lost, we do not actually lost at all.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:06:08 AM

Why not, sure. What else will you play with then? if not tge profit!.
Initially you might put in  some money and play, but after you once reimbursed the initial input amount, offcourse you'd play with your profit.

Certainly not all the profit that you earned or won should ideally be kept in the game again, but a small amount can be re invested to try luck further. Bringing in money from elsewhere is not adviceable because being in debt is the worst situation. Rather pay off any debt with the profit and then play on your own. That way you wont be answearable to anybody and can enjoy the game and the prifit aswell.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:12:50 AM

Initially you might put in  some money and play, but after you once reimbursed the initial input amount, offcourse you'd play with your profit.

Certainly not all the profit that you earned or won should ideally be kept in the game again, but a small amount can be re invested to try luck further. Bringing in money from elsewhere is not adviceable because being in debt is the worst situation. Rather pay off any debt with the profit and then play on your own. That way you wont be answearable to anybody and can enjoy the game and the prifit aswell.

That sure is the goal of everybody but it should not to be at the point that you are obsessed with getting profits from gambling and in the end you just lose the winnings because you got greedy and tried to get more from your winnings and your initial deposit. I've experienced this countless of times before. I got greedy when I already had profited by even x2 of my deposit and end up just going home empty handed.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:41:15 AM

I always make bets as little as possible. If I manage to win my initial sum, I continue to play only with this win. I believe that gambling shouldn`t be very risky, because you can get very carried away and not stop on time. And this leads to large losses of money.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:38:24 AM

I prefer to play with my profit since I already have my returns of what I invested. I will get some of my profit also. Investing more of my profit to earn another profit. I guess its never ending. The vibes to win is what it makes it more exciting.

God Fist

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:49:40 AM

I usually play with my profit whenever i get a win in order to keep my initial amount dedicated for betting safe so that if i loose my next bet i'll still have a positive bankroll . I rarely go all in with the totality of my bankroll if i'm very confident with the bet i'm placing for either being familiar with that kind of game or team or just strongly feeling that it's my lucky day . But everyone should stay safe and keep some money aside to cut off losses to have mercy on your bank account .
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:28:37 PM

I usually play with my profit whenever i get a win in order to keep my initial amount dedicated for betting safe so that if i loose my next bet i'll still have a positive bankroll . I rarely go all in with the totality of my bankroll if i'm very confident with the bet i'm placing for either being familiar with that kind of game or team or just strongly feeling that it's my lucky day . But everyone should stay safe and keep some money aside to cut off losses to have mercy on your bank account .
Do you still hope for a happy day when gambling? It is enough that many users lose a lot of money in gambling, we are still trying to discuss the topic, whether to bet someone from their winnings.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:28:40 PM

I prefer to play with my profit since I already have my returns of what I invested. I will get some of my profit also. Investing more of my profit to earn another profit. I guess its never ending. The vibes to win is what it makes it more exciting.
Well it's a nice game plan that you invest what you gain in winning to make more profit. The feeling of winning is  really cool that sometimes can fall you into a trap. It's easy to say that when you win you will stop because you already gained much but the feeling of excitement to win more can't be stopped as if you like to bet more until you suddenly realize that you already lose.
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:22:47 AM

Not all of the people are like you, that always win and could play with their profits having big confident that they will not lose. It is too risky by the way, not because you could make profits out of your profits means that it could be apply in all of the people who do gambling. Sometimes, because of being confident could make us lose the profits that we have won on a very hard way.
warwar

Merit: 505

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:32:03 PM

I think its better if we are already on profit then we should withdraw  our profit and our capital to avoid losing everything. I've seen this happen to a lot of gamblers who keep on betting because they want more profit and they end up losing all the money.

Still i think that is the best strategy but that is the part that makes us greedy. Not withdrawing our profit and also capital that will lead to loss. We cant blame our self because mostly of the time if we won we feel that we will always win but in the end it is lossing.

If you cant withdraw all i do suggest to withdraw your capital first and then just play with your profit until you feel that you want to withdraw it then it is safe. That is the best strategy to not get a loss from playing.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:39:47 PM

Still i think that is the best strategy but that is the part that makes us greedy. Not withdrawing our profit and also capital that will lead to loss. We cant blame our self because mostly of the time if we won we feel that we will always win but in the end it is lossing.

If you cant withdraw all i do suggest to withdraw your capital first and then just play with your profit until you feel that you want to withdraw it then it is safe. That is the best strategy to not get a loss from playing.

You are right 1st try to get back your capital, whenever you win something in gambling and when it crossed your capital money 1st withdraw your money and play with only your profit. I know no one will think about this when we are in winning track, but you must do it, or else you will lose everything including your capital.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:25:13 PM

It’s a very good decision that you have taken to play with your winning but not with the real amount. I think not only you but all the gamblers would have been doing the same thing because profits are that type of things that are not going to stay in your pocket if you are a gambler so playing with profit earned is much better than playing with that money which really had belonged to you. If you are lucky enough then playing with your bankroll doesn’t matter.
Soranith

Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:37:47 PM

You are right 1st try to get back your capital, whenever you win something in gambling and when it crossed your capital money 1st withdraw your money and play with only your profit. I know no one will think about this when we are in winning track, but you must do it, or else you will lose everything including your capital.
Well your suggestion works sometimes but most of the time after we withdraw our capital and then play with our profit the tendency is when we lose our profit we are tempted to deposit again the capital and try to get another profit or try to get back the loss and in the end we lose everything.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:34:46 PM

Agree, we play because we want to earn profit. To avoid losing of money we need to use the profit not the capital, gambling is a kind of game that you always want to play even you lose or win, our purpose is to make a profit, instead of consuming all our money much better to set a limit like partitioning the money in important things and use small amount of money for gambling. This is because even you win, gambling is not profitable.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: