Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do with your winnings?  (Read 29831 times)
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:33:15 AM

I would setup a business so to make something from what is essentially a gift.
What some good advice was given to me long ago:
"Dont waste a gift but make something of it".

Well, that's nice. Only few gamblers dream of having a business out of what they won in gambling.

I've seen a few who dream of doing something when they win, too bad that they forget it after winning and just return back to gambling site and try their luck again until it's all gone.

When I win something big, I would definitely use it in real life and might start a business too and forget about gambling,( this is so impossible, I am not a heavy gambler and I only want to win a double, nothing more than that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:27:06 AM

Well, that's nice. Only few gamblers dream of having a business out of what they won in gambling.

I've seen a few who dream of doing something when they win, too bad that they forget it after winning and just return back to gambling site and try their luck again until it's all gone.

When I win something big, I would definitely use it in real life and might start a business too and forget about gambling,( this is so impossible, I am not a heavy gambler and I only want to win a double, nothing more than that.

To set up a business with the money we get from gambling activities for sure will be hard to achieve. Only few people can do it. Why we would make a hardwork when we can get money easily with gambling? That is the most common mindset that will cross on our mind when we are at such situation. For me, I prefer to use it to buy some stuffs or save those money for later use.

Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:33:54 PM

I've read here a lot about "Gambling doesn't make you rich" So I thought about it, and it does make sense. So what do you feel about gambling then? Just entertainment? I think that's not everybody's mindset.

In the back of my mind, I want to be rich but not because of gambling. But when I gamble, I still always want to win. So when you always win, you become more rich and more risk will be involved. Anyway, if I would earn a winning bet that would have a lot of profit from, I would withdraw the initial bet or the bitcoins I deposited to get it back, then still gamble.

If you would have a winning bet that would give you a lot of profit, what would you do with it?

If l won a big amount like a lottery jackpot l will first buy a house and lot, secondly my own business for a stable income.I will buy also a car and give my relatives.l will give also for charity. Especially in our church, l will buy a complete instruments and renovate our church building. I will give also to the needy. I have so many plans but only  God will approved. Everything is xprience
reagannn

Activity: 241
Merit: 117

Satpam BTT 👮

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:48:18 PM

I use it for trading although the profit is small, I can still make profit continuously.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:23:24 PM

I've read here a lot about "Gambling doesn't make you rich" So I thought about it, and it does make sense. So what do you feel about gambling then? Just entertainment? I think that's not everybody's mindset.

In the back of my mind, I want to be rich but not because of gambling. But when I gamble, I still always want to win. So when you always win, you become more rich and more risk will be involved. Anyway, if I would earn a winning bet that would have a lot of profit from, I would withdraw the initial bet or the bitcoins I deposited to get it back, then still gamble.

If you would have a winning bet that would give you a lot of profit, what would you do with it?

I want to invest, invest and invest... And getting a lot of earn from it,. So that I just look up what do I have and get by...from investment of what I started to lean on.
Tats nice if you don’t have plans for spending your money on buying cars, houses, flats etc. rather you have very productive plans for your winnings. It is really a great idea to invest it into some business or something which keeps on generating good profits such as gold, bitcoin, real estate. I am particularly in favor of investing into bitcoin because of its tendency to generate large profit in short time.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:03:10 PM

To set up a business with the money we get from gambling activities for sure will be hard to achieve. Only few people can do it. Why we would make a hardwork when we can get money easily with gambling? That is the most common mindset that will cross on our mind when we are at such situation. For me, I prefer to use it to buy some stuffs or save those money for later use.

I think you haven’t heard the line” There’s nothing impossible in this world”. When you search on Google top richest persons in the world, there often come some names which are very famous in the history of gambling. Obviously they have made all these properties from gambling because they are very old-age gamblers and also experienced ones. But savings are a good option than investing as far as I am concerned.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:34:11 PM

I want to invest, invest and invest... And getting a lot of earn from it,. So that I just look up what do I have and get by...from investment of what I started to lean on.
Tats nice if you don’t have plans for spending your money on buying cars, houses, flats etc. rather you have very productive plans for your winnings. It is really a great idea to invest it into some business or something which keeps on generating good profits such as gold, bitcoin, real estate. I am particularly in favor of investing into bitcoin because of its tendency to generate large profit in short time.
- Anyone when they are asked this question, their first idea is always buying something or investing, however, I am sure most of them will not do that because wanting to stop after winning in gambling is not a simple thing, people are always greedy and never satisfied with victory, we always have the thought that we will be able to win more, so instead of stopping, we will continue to gamble. And of course, the end result is that we lose everything, the idea is good but in reality, it will be very different, we will not be able to control our greed

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:21:57 PM

Yes , they are right because soon or later , all your winning money is gone and replace by a huge debt with it.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:40:51 PM

- Anyone when they are asked this question, their first idea is always buying something or investing, however, I am sure most of them will not do that because wanting to stop after winning in gambling is not a simple thing, people are always greedy and never satisfied with victory, we always have the thought that we will be able to win more, so instead of stopping, we will continue to gamble. And of course, the end result is that we lose everything, the idea is good but in reality, it will be very different, we will not be able to control our greed

Well if you win big enough you can stop at once but i will not deny the fact that it is enticing and the unsuspecting  young gambler can be lured into thinking that he will be able to win aghain and even more if he tries again and that can also let him loose his prize money or a part of it.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:50:47 PM

if you don’t have plans for spending your money on buying cars, houses, flats etc. rather you have very productive plans for your winnings. It is really a great idea to invest it into some business or something which keeps on generating good profits such as gold, bitcoin, real estate. I am particularly in favor of investing into bitcoin because of its tendency to generate large profit in short time.
One should not plan to buy sports cars, luxurious houses or things like that from his winnings in gambling if he is not financially stable. However, it’s a better idea of saving your winnings for meeting your future needs because these savings will help you in your bad time of life not your cars or houses. Investing some of this amount in business is like a mouthwatering dessert after a delicious dinner.

all your winning money is gone and replace by a huge debt with it.
That is not the case for all the gamblers. If your statement is right then there cannot be an industry namely gambling. Because people will start ignoring gambling completely when huge debt is the only result.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:20:56 PM

there is no ending when it comes to grow your money , enjoy it while you can.

or at least make it 50:50 . don't make your life get boring because of you take it seriously. indeed a good plan to have a lot of investment sounds like a better idea , i will agree also about it but don't forget to enjoy this wonderful life , spend it for something entertainment .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:35:34 PM

I use it for trading although the profit is small, I can still make profit continuously.
if I myself will do if I win a lot in gambling it will make my money a business, because if cuman to gamble aja certainly it will be hasib and no money at all. so it's better money if you make half business and gamble again
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:52:24 PM

Yes , they are right because soon or later , all your winning money is gone and replace by a huge debt with it.
Those gamblers that are careless will make their winnings gone immediately. But if you are the type of gambler and you're very wise the way you manage your winnings, it can't be gone easily. For wise gamblers, it's either we'll use it again for other better investments or if not you'll take a part of it and will use it for gambling.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:57:54 PM

Those gamblers that are careless will make their winnings gone immediately. But if you are the type of gambler and you're very wise the way you manage your winnings, it can't be gone easily. For wise gamblers, it's either we'll use it again for other better investments or if not you'll take a part of it and will use it for gambling.
There are only two types of gambler when it comes on handling their profits or money. One is a type of gambler doesnt really care at all on the possible things that he can make use of those profits like on investments or savings which he do play even more on those amounts and hoping for an another win. Two is a type on where if he do accumulate enough profits on a certain day they he do tend to save up either for multiple purpose which the amounts would be used on gambling again but on partial amounts and the rest would be putted on investment or any other priorities in life.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:59:32 PM

Basically everything that you have earned from gambling would gone if you looking to gamble it again in the next time you have a chance to do it . Then better to save it , quit and stay away from gambling as long as possible to not back to play.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:42:12 AM

Basically everything that you have earned from gambling would gone if you looking to gamble it again in the next time you have a chance to do it . Then better to save it , quit and stay away from gambling as long as possible to not back to play.
If you want to use to gamble again just use some of it, do not use it all. Because saving some means you're convinced that your profit will not go away all but only partially lost. But steering away from gambling and not gambling anymore is the best option to take advantage of your profits well.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:58:52 PM

There are only two types of gambler when it comes on handling their profits or money. One is a type of gambler doesnt really care at all on the possible things that he can make use of those profits like on investments or savings which he do play even more on those amounts and hoping for an another win. Two is a type on where if he do accumulate enough profits on a certain day they he do tend to save up either for multiple purpose which the amounts would be used on gambling again but on partial amounts and the rest would be putted on investment or any other priorities in life.
The second type is like a day trader, he's accumulating a day to day profit or for a certain day and that's not a wise gambler after all. Let's settle first the idea on how he's going to spend his winnings but if he's going to do it that way, it's very wrong. But the way he's going to use those profit for using it for multi-purposes, putting into some other priorities in life I can say that he's a wise man on that part.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:23:13 PM

If you want to use to gamble again just use some of it, do not use it all. Because saving some means you're convinced that your profit will not go away all but only partially lost. But steering away from gambling and not gambling anymore is the best option to take advantage of your profits well.
That's why I don't save my winning in gambling because I know I will still use it to gamble again and the fact that we will all lose in the long run, it's impossible for us to grow our savings unless we are so talented that we can make a living in gambling. Maybe we are too ambitious in gambling and there is no problem with that as long as we can prove we can make money, but if not, better focus on the fun than the money to save.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Gladiator25

Activity: 232
Merit: 113

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:56:31 AM

Basically, i set budget for my winnings. So then i can't lose all of my money. In that budget for gambling i set a plan on how to not use my other budget. My plan is that i set a minimum money limit per day/gambling for my budget for gambling. If i reached that point i will stop gambling for that day.

hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:15:07 AM

If i win in gambling poker games,all i can do  to my winning prize is to  buy my dreams house and lot ,and the the one fourth of my winning for the future of my sibling's and  the other half is i put in my wallet and hoard it and use it for trading investment.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: