Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:00:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked  (Read 272297 times)
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:23:51 PM

yes, 50% is way to high and even ark offered 120% bonus and could not achieve the target

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Humaniq.co

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Public account for Humaniq start up

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 07:41:30 PM

yes, 50% is way to high and even ark offered 120% bonus and could not achieve the target

120% is too high... yeah

Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:46:06 AM

120% is too high... yeah

Yes, and that too if you deposit LISK alone

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1649695.0
Humaniq.co

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 03:25:18 PM

New article in Cointelegraph about Humaniq project and interview with Alex Fork!
Enjoy and if you ll have questions don't hesititate to ask!

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-based-humaniq-to-deliver-banking-40-to-2-bln-unbanked

har23

Activity: 310

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:52:03 PM

Do you have already talk with some exchanges when the coin will be available ?
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:05:17 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 11:36:30 AM by iamnotback

Re: Are you a bagholder? Which altcoins do you hold?

As for some of the shitcoins mentioned in this thread, clearly the speculators will buy any idealistic bullshit. The more idealistic nonsense it is, the more likely they will buy it. For example WeTrust is more idealistic bullshit without any realistic adoption case.

As for both WeTrust and especially HumanIQ, there are all these new ICOs coming out for smart contracts running on Ethereum which want to target milllions and billions of users adoption. But Ethereum can't scale!

Besides Ethereum can't scale. So anything built on Ethereum can't scale. Casper is fundamentally flawed and will never work.

Also putting large financial value into smart contracts has proven to be very insecure with the DAO attack. The more we proliferate these smart contracts, the more the attack surface grows. In HumanIQ's case, the founder and leader Alex Forte apparently isn't even a programmer.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:11:57 AM

You are collecting bitcoin and Eth? What is the expected amount to get for one btc/eth? Will there be also a newsletter bounty campaign?
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 11:19:04 AM

I am a professional translator into MANDARIN CHINESE and as your project is a serious one, I would be interested to translate your OP whenever there is a bounty available for this service. I congratulate you on the amount you have raised so far, as well as the level of awareness.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 03:41:28 PM

Blockchain Oscar 2017; Humaniq Sponsorship:
https://bitcoingarden.org/blockshow-europe-2017-first-blockchain-oscar-held-spring/

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
matsud2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:53:26 PM

i think not yet because the ico will live on 6th of April - 27 of April 2017, maybe after ico live they will contact some exchange
har23

Activity: 310

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 04:45:24 PM

i think not yet because the ico will live on 6th of April - 27 of April 2017, maybe after ico live they will contact some exchange

The coins during the pre ico are already available.
Humaniq.co

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 11:35:50 AM

I don't know exact names of exchanges, but I know somebody from our team already has discussions with some exchanges.
But this information will be available later.
In any way it ll be after ICO.

Humaniq.co

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 11:42:38 AM

You are collecting bitcoin and Eth? What is the expected amount to get for one btc/eth? Will there be also a newsletter bounty campaign?

Yes, it's possible to send BTC and ETH.

Yes, newsletter bounty will be also.
You can participate.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScAJtWc42PqdPT-WfazmbSZ4BYdavwT7c58pH1SAVp079NxVg/viewform

What do you mean exactly?
What is the expected amount to get for one btc/eth?

The rate? 1000 HMQ will be 1 ETH.
And rate with BTC will be flexible and depend on market.

Humaniq.co

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 11:45:39 AM

I am a professional translator into MANDARIN CHINESE and as your project is a serious one, I would be interested to translate your OP whenever there is a bounty available for this service. I congratulate you on the amount you have raised so far, as well as the level of awareness.
This is interesting!
We are looking for a chinese team member! Not only translator.
But translator we also need urgently.
Can you write to alex@humaniq.co

Humaniq.co

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 11:50:37 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2017, 12:00:53 PM by Humaniq.co

Re: Are you a bagholder? Which altcoins do you hold?

As for some of the shitcoins mentioned in this thread, clearly the speculators will buy any idealistic bullshit. The more idealistic nonsense it is, the more likely they will buy it. For example WeTrust is more idealistic bullshit without any realistic adoption case.

As for both WeTrust and especially HumanIQ, there are all these new ICOs coming out for smart contracts running on Ethereum which want to target milllions and billions of users adoption. But Ethereum can't scale!

Besides Ethereum can't scale. So anything built on Ethereum can't scale. Casper is fundamentally flawed and will never work.

Also putting large financial value into smart contracts has proven to be very insecure with the DAO attack. The more we proliferate these smart contracts, the more the attack surface grows. In HumanIQ's case, the founder and leader Alex Forte apparently isn't even a programmer.

Interesting discussion!

Where is this topic?

And yes, Alex is not programmer, but does it matter?
It's enough to have team and be a good manager and inspirator.

UPD: I've found
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1803309.0

farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:30:11 PM

Have translation bounty? or it closed allready?
gredisgold88

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:09:12 PM

I closed u signature Dev , thanks ,:-)
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 06:52:42 PM

Have translation bounty? or it closed allready?

Hello @farosa, thank you for your question

We have already planned it, and I'll be posting here shortly, so stay tuned.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:38:17 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2017, 09:34:39 PM by iamnotback

Regarding the upthread post wherein I alleged that Ethereum can't scale (and tangentially I also alleged smart contracts on a Turing-complete blockchain are another DAO attack waiting to happen), I was asked to provide some more details.

(Additionally I have recently explained that the 10s (coming to 100s?) of ICOs being launched every year now because of this Ethereum smart contract nonsense which enables rapid prototyping of 1000s of hair-brained ideas that will probably never achieve any serious adoption, because again Ethereum can't scale and another smart contract attack means all smart contracts become untrustable, means we likely have a coming ICO graveyard where our ecosystem has died. Thanks to greedy developers who want to cash out after making a fancy presentation and thus don't develop first and launch without an ICO and really don't have much incentive to develop anything at all after they raise $millions to party with, especially young guys who have a lot of energy for conferences, dinners, parties, fancy hotels, etc.. What happened to my generation of startups where we developed them from our bedroom while living at our parents' hose.

The low marginal cost of preparing the snazzy website, whitepaper and perhaps even a barely functional smart contract demo is minimal, perhaps < $5000 or even less. Yet these ICOs can easily raise 100s or 1000s of BTC. So the supply of ICOs rises to meet the demand from gullible speculators who all "want to buy earlier than each other" so they all end up buying ICOs, thus none of them buy earlier than each other and the ICO developers walk away with the Bitcoins and the speculators will be left penniless in the coming ICO oversupply graveyard because all the demand will have been transferred to ICO developers who don't buy in the aftermarket.)

NEW PROBLEM!

There is also an inconsistency in the HumanIQ design as expressed on pages 6 and 19-22 in the white paper and the wallet features section of the website.

Firstly, you claim that users will only need to use their face and voice and do not need to deal with passwords. But then you tie the user to one device and also to signing keys stored on their mobile device. So if that mobile device is lost, stolen, or accessed even momentarily by a hacker (even if they just extract the keys and device ID perhaps even remotely and don't perform the attack over the user's mobile device), then the attacker only needs to fool the face and video identification system in order to steal the user's funds. They could for example exchange them for Bitcoin and be gone.

Face and video identification systems are theoretically reasonably easy to fool with synthetic methods, and I expect that to be true even against automated challenge-response:

https://engineering.cmu.edu/media/feature/2016/12_01_facial_recognition_eyeglasses.html
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.461.7360&rep=rep1&type=pdf#page=6 (see Figure 9)

Secondly, if user loses his device he has lost his keys. So the only way those keys could be recovered (again meeting your requirement that users don't have to ever mess with keys or store them in a paper wallet) is if some centralized service is storing the keys and can perform a recovery process that identifies the user. But again the attacker can game this recovery process, perhaps unless it is administered by a real human interrogator. And the centralized service becomes a huge attack surface for a hacker to steal all the users' keys (Bitcoin exchange failures show it is a serious risk). And of course as you admit on page 20 of your whitepaper, then it means the biometric identification is not decentralized on the blockchain, but a centralized service. Centralized blockchain concepts will never scale out. The world won't trust a system that depends on one centralized service. Sorry.

HumanIQ is ostensibly obviously lacking the skills of a qualified, experienced CTO on its team. Afaics, the HumanIQ design is irreparably/insolubly flawed and has apparently not been properly vetted by an appropriately skilled technical person.

Note it is possible to utilize face and voice biometrics stored on a blockchain to prove that the users are all unique within the false positive tolerance of multimodal biometric identification, e.g. perhaps to within a few percent false positive rate for synthetic attacks (at current state-of-the-art) and even better if supplemented with real human interrogation (which would be retroactively objectively verifiable from the blockchain data in the future as the state-of-the-art advances). But for automated logins and identification of users ongoing usage of the system, the false positive rate is currently too high because it would be the theft rate. I suppose you were looking at service providers such as the following and just assumed the EER rates were acceptable without reading the research:

https://www.onefacein.com/faq.html
http://www.voicetrust.com/solutions/voice-login/
https://playground.bioid.com/BioIDWebService/LiveDetection
https://www.keylemon.com/oasis
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-best-face-detection-APIs/answer/Ben-Virdee-Chapman

So I also do not understand why the white paper implies we can't store a (hash of a) video on a blockchain. Surely we can.

Please do point out any misunderstanding or mistake I have made in my analysis.

Note that although via deep learning of deep neural nets the state-of-the-art research on face recognition accuracy has reached as high as 99% (and do look at how close to indistinguishable the errors were even to a human observer such as yourself) and state-of-the-art research on voice identification has reached as high as ~1% EER (i.e. roughly 1% false positive with a 1% false negative if compared to a 2.33% EER on page 5), these performance figures do not include data sets where the attacker is trying to game the system. So refer to the links I provided above on synthetic attacks to get a better idea of the risk of theft with multimodal biometric face and voice identification. The state-of-the-art is advancing rapidly because a 2014 paper only cited a 7% EER, but the datasets and training criteria are not probably not comparable.

1% or even 0.1% rates of theft would still be unacceptable.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:57:57 AM

Yes, it's possible to send BTC and ETH.

Yes, newsletter bounty will be also.
You can participate.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScAJtWc42PqdPT-WfazmbSZ4BYdavwT7c58pH1SAVp079NxVg/viewform

What do you mean exactly?
What is the expected amount to get for one btc/eth?

The rate? 1000 HMQ will be 1 ETH.
And rate with BTC will be flexible and depend on market.

whats the bounty for newsletter,I see a form here but where can i get those bounty details its not on first page?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: