Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked  (Read 272297 times)
ShinyDiscoBalls

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:45:27 AM

Their competition is miles ahead of them and does not need fancy smart contracts and stuff

http://www.reuters.com/article/kenya-bonds-idUSL5N1H022X

This Alex Fork is just out to line his own pocket.

Roll Eyes

jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:39:58 AM

Interesting concept you got here in Humaniq. As I am reading the OP, it got me confused as to when will the ICO be happening? I hope I got a definite answer as soon as possible.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:56:50 PM

Hello everybody!
There is a new article:

What Initial Coin Offerings Are, and Why VC Firms Care

For more info read here:
http://bit.ly/2o3JjFg

Thanks for sharing, how much do you raise so far?

This is great article, I know alot of VCs are looking into Crypto space because of the short ROI but developers needs to thread with care because these guys are sharks

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 05:28:34 PM

Their competition is miles ahead of them and does not need fancy smart contracts and stuff

Roll Eyes

Funny how you brand economic empowerment and a chance for 2B people to have the same benefits as you a competition.

Come back here when your account is more than 2 days old.

MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 08:46:41 PM

I have read about Humaniq on the TVE I will keep an eye on this I had some luck with altcoins received from their promotions.  Smiley

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:56:42 PM

cannot waiting Humaniq ICO started
Humaniq.co

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Public account for Humaniq start up

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 12:00:35 PM

Interesting concept you got here in Humaniq. As I am reading the OP, it got me confused as to when will the ICO be happening? I hope I got a definite answer as soon as possible.

Hi,the Humaniq ICO will start on 6th April
Thank you

ShinyDiscoBalls

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:07:50 PM

Roll Eyes

Funny how you brand economic empowerment and a chance for 2B people to have the same benefits as you a competition.

funny how you are so quick to endorse those snake oil merchants..

says a lot about you.

come back when you get your head out of your ass....
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:08:44 PM

Humaniq has good concept and doing very positive work to bring this revolution to the real world. Bank on the the blockchain has good potential to grow rapidly and market cap is really so high so if they get succeed to get succeed to hit the 10% than it will be amazing.
Humaniq.co

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 12:31:41 PM

Hello everybody!
New article is available
Humaniq: The Startup That Will Give $10 to 2 Billion Unbanked People - CryptoCoinsNews

For more please read:
http://bit.ly/2o9gvLh

ShinyDiscoBalls

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:35:03 PM

Hello everybody!
New article is available
Humaniq: The Startup That Will Give $10 to 2 Billion Unbanked People - CryptoCoinsNews

For more please read:
/2o9gvLh]http://[Suspicious link removed]/2o9gvLh

soooo.....you will give $10 to 2 BILLION people but yet you are conducting an ICO.....

Roll Eyes
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:51:10 PM

No one believed the project at the begining of the thread, They all called is a scam. Now that they know it is not a scam should they rather go and tell those they gave the wrong message the truth. The project is thinking of improving the world in a new way, not even the developed world but the undeveloped. That is inventive and initiative. The whole unreached can be reached but a large portion will be, IMO, soon people will know it is not only for the poor. As long at money change hands so will the idea be relevant.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 04:31:25 PM

Roll Eyes

funny how you are so quick to endorse those snake oil merchants..

says a lot about you.

come back when you get your head out of your ass....

With all the other ICOs i put my coins in, this one besides a few others at least have a purpouse that has the original "economic empowerment for everyone" ideology behind it that many cryptocoiners have forgoten.

I will support the idea not the team directly. Regarding my head its rigt where its suppose to be. The very second one turns to insults is the moment he looses his entire credibility and you aint gonna see me there my friend.  I wish you all welll and good luck on your crypto crusades.

dalovar

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:46:54 PM

My thoughts after reading the paper: I think the intention of banking unbanked people is good and should be pursued. But, I think that the people and organizations pursuing this should be foundations, volunteers and governments. For example the UN or the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation ($40B+ fund) is more suited to give $10 to 2B people, they could actually pay for it.

The main technological value I see you may develop is doing secure cryptographic signatures in a smartphone, more precisely, storing a private key securely, even if the device was stolen or lost and the memory was removed and sniffed. Also an app can be reverse-engineered, so your app needs to be resistant to that. Those are security problems that are unsolved unless you use a long password and encrypt the private key with it, I don't see how you are securing a private key without a password here. The software to do facial and voice authentication is definitely valuable, on my own searches I haven't found 3rd parties that do this well which is part of the reason pretty much no one is using facial and voice authentication on money apps. Iris and fingerprints are more common but less secure that a password.

In the paper I read that this is not a charity, therefore (1) how do I make money as an investor in this token? Why are you pushing a new currency when these communities live in countries with an established fiat currency, (2) Wouldn't it make more sense to just digitize that already accepted currency?. (3) How are you going to finance this development after you burn through the pre-ico and ico money, do you have a business model? (no business model found on the paper). And finally (4) What smartphones cost $10-$20 and how are these going to be distributed or sold in developing nations.

From my experience living in a developing country, one that is dark in the maps shown in your paper, the only communication infrastructure that many villages and small cities do have is cellular. So these people can call and text on pre-paid telephony plans. Most of them have access to basic phones with no internet and wouldn't afford a wireless internet plan if they had a smartphone. So I'm guessing that for this to work on a massive scale you would need to partner up with telecommunication companies so they give these people access to data related with your app/domains for free (which is what internet.org is doing) and sell them a smartphone for the price of a basic phone that shows their native currency in the app. A way to withdraw those electronic funds in cash would also be good for the money in the app to be accepted as money. For now, I think cash works very well for these places.
Humaniq.co

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 06:06:04 PM

One more article for today:
BLOCKCHAIN & ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: MONEY OF THE FUTURE?

For more info please read:
http://bit.ly/2nYzjzG

Humaniq.co

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 08:17:21 AM

New article from our BLOG:
Humaniq Opens Pre-order Fund for ICO

For more info:
http://bit.ly/2o17HKj

jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:30:25 AM

For more info:

Great opportunity. But could you please elaborate further what this statement means "The pre-order fund, however, will only have participation available via fiat currency bank transfers. " If my understand would comprehend it would be no bitcoins any crypto will be allowed to be used as payment only FIAT.
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 08:37:00 AM

I like this. It is a good idea. It is like micro tasks/ minijobs. Not so sure why you want facial recognition. What you collecting info like that for ? Your Ann is very detailed and you have passion. It will stay this way I hope .  Cool

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 09:08:18 AM

For more info:

Great opportunity. But could you please elaborate further what this statement means "The pre-order fund, however, will only have participation available via fiat currency bank transfers. " If my understand would comprehend it would be no bitcoins any crypto will be allowed to be used as payment only FIAT.

Yes, it is only for fiat currencies, I don't think anyone using Crypto need to worry because the first bonus covers the first 48hrs and also use Ether instead of BTC for faster confirmation.

The only concern I have is that the fund is not capped and this will lead to over subscription, when when their is no demand, I can see the  price moving up

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
ICOindex.com

Activity: 67

ICOindex.com enables you to find the best ICOs

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 01:06:39 PM

Hello everybody!
New article is available

For more please read:
/2o9gvLh]http://[Suspicious link removed]/2o9gvLh

I really like the idea of Humaniq helping 2 billions of unbanked people and I hope the project becomes successful.

In the article is mentioned: "The project’s creators assert they have enough money to take care of everything, but believe it is fair for everyone to invest in the project and help create a new de facto currency that can unite the world."

How much of your own money are the creators investing in this project?

By the way, the title of the article is misleading. Humaniq is not giving $10 to 2 Billion people.

www.ICOindex.com enables you to find the best ICOs. We are making ICOs transparent, easy to understand and available for everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: