Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:12:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked  (Read 272301 times)
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:27:23 AM

How many tokens have been sold out in pre ico which started from yesterday?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Technologov

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:15:10 PM

Why do you think HumanIQ is sybil-attack resistant? Or fake photo resistant? Or fake audio resistant?

What if I show a photo of my grand-grand-parent, that is already dead, and modify my voice using audio editor ?
How can your algorithm tell me fake account from a real person?

Basically what I'm trying to say is that 'proof-of-face' is 99% accurate, while we need 100% accuracy. I can't allow a 1% chance, that my neighbor will steal my money. How can you defend your system from technical point of view?

How do you protect against spoofing ?
PatioCrasher

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:42:36 AM

I love the wallet and app.

So I am assuming these 100 coins I received on opening an account is testnet coins right and that it will be reset on launch?

100 coins is a lot to give away for sign up. I suggest lowering this amount a little bit otherwise people in third world countries might start 'farming faces', by signing up anyone on the street.

Here is my feedback from a user perspective:

- The door icon to sign in is a little confusing and to me I first thought it was a button to just close the app or something. Took me a little while to figure out how to sign back in.

- I like the sending screen. very cool.  Would be nice if the addresses where human readable and if we could put a persons phone number in the sending thing instead of a private key would be killer imo.

Thats is for now. I will update if I notice anything else.

Good Luck with the project. unfortunately I do not have any crypto at the moment to invest.
- Peace and Love
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:10:13 AM

Why do you think HumanIQ is sybil-attack resistant? Or fake photo resistant? Or fake audio resistant?

What if I show a photo of my grand-grand-parent, that is already dead, and modify my voice using audio editor ?

Basically what I'm trying to say is that 'proof-of-face' is 99% accurate, while we need 100% accuracy. I can't allow a 1% chance, that my neighbor will steal my money. How can you defend your system from technical point of view?

They've been avoiding answering this at all cost.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:35:20 PM

I think for the platform to work they would required more than photo/face identification. There is a way to game the software in this regard and I can see people taking advantage of this loopholes in the system

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:40:53 PM

Team behind this project surely have planned everything very well but in my honest opinion going for viralexchange was not good decision which can be seen from the number of retweets through that platform and directly made by the project. People were spreading the word to promote and market this project more if they were offered directly to do so.
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:55:59 PM

Standard Answer -> please check the white paper.....

good luck to everybody who invest here.........im out
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:04:12 PM

Is this project in any way related to chronobank? The picture in the ann looks similar

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Technologov

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:26:16 PM

I have read the Humaniq white-paper. It doesn't explain and doesn't answer to my concerns.
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:11:50 PM

I have read the Humaniq white-paper. It doesn't explain and doesn't answer to my concerns.
i know........
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:31:34 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2017, 04:44:32 AM by Sam San

in addition to security access to the account in the identification of the project, responsible for issuing the token. does not correctly working  with the hardware or software may cause the spam markers.
for the team not an easy task, the solution of these problems in the future.

jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 04:46:42 AM

Can you list out you main concern about this project. I read an article that picked this project among the best ICOs to watchout for this year

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Sam San

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:53:21 AM

Total supply marker during pre-ICO: 27 914 393
1 BTC = 35533 tokens
500 BTC ICO - give 17 766 500
10000 BTC ICO will give - 355 333 000

min (pre-ICO+ICO)*5=465 404 228
max (pre-ICO+ICO)*5=1 916 236 965

if I understand correctly this model of emissions?

Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:28:56 AM

1 BTC = 35533 tokens

From where did you get this stats?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:53:44 AM

Financial sector is very big with giant market cap so that I will follow this project it looking nice to give try. Waiting for the start of ICO.
Dimi

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:07:31 AM

Read carefully - this is from their disclosure agreement:

A. HMQ is not a cryptocurrency. ​At the time of this writing, HMQ (i) cannot be exchanged for goods or services, (ii) has no known uses outside the Humaniq network, and (iii) cannot be traded on any known exchanges.

B. HMQ is not an investment instrument or security. ​There is no guarantee – indeed there is no reason to believe – that the HMQ you purchase will increase in value. HMQ MAY, AND LIKELY WILL, DECREASE IN VALUE. Those who do not actually use their HMQ honestly and fairly will lose their HMQ to those who do.

C. If you purchase HMQ, you agree and certify that you are purchasing for your own consumption and use on the Humaniq network, and NOT AS AN INVESTMENT OR SECURITY.

I like the idea of helping people by the blockchain.
But give money to an untradable token, i hope the one who really need it benefit from it.
I asked if it will be tradable once but didnt get any answer
Sam San

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:22:56 AM

1 BTC = 35533 tokens

From where did you get this stats?

https://my.humaniq.co/ - the cost of 1 BTC
(pre-ICO+ICO)*5 - white paper

Sam San

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:36:22 AM

A. HMQ is not a cryptocurrency. ​At the time of this writing, HMQ (i) cannot be exchanged for goods or services, (ii) has no known uses outside the Humaniq network, and (iii) cannot be traded on any known exchanges.

B. HMQ is not an investment instrument or security. ​There is no guarantee – indeed there is no reason to believe – that the HMQ you purchase will increase in value. HMQ MAY, AND LIKELY WILL, DECREASE IN VALUE. Those who do not actually use their HMQ honestly and fairly will lose their HMQ to those who do.

C. If you purchase HMQ, you agree and certify that you are purchasing for your own consumption and use on the Humaniq network, and NOT AS AN INVESTMENT OR SECURITY.

But give money to an untradable token, i hope the one who really need it benefit from it.
white paper...
Our ultimate dream is that everyone could purchase the smartphone, install
the Humaniq app and then cover his or her expenses on the same day, exe￾cuting simple actions.
That is why we tether our emission to the Humaniq equivalent of $15.

4) In average, one user is granted with 500 coins.
the team will be committed to the cost of the package Humaniq equivalent of $15.

MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 10:40:34 AM

Devs can't guarantee that their token will have value or be traded on exchanges. They can use some bitcoins to list it on some exchanges or just develop the project and wait for them to list the token for their merits. When a "dev" post and guarantee a value or profit he/she is most likely a scammer trying to steal your money.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Sam San

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:45:57 AM

How the Humaniq coins can be used in a network?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: