Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:48:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When should the XLTH/BTC Exchange be released?
Before ICO ends
After ICO ends

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 61209 times)
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:34:45 AM

dev is silent. he has control over all bitcoins. the problem with new altcoin projects that don't get escrowed is that the dev could just abandon the project anytime and on this case, when someone else claims to own this project...

what's more unfortunate is that for those who participated in the ICO, purchased xlth with their xbt, their bitcoins have been released to the dev and they are left with lithium that doesnt have any value yet because xlth has not even reached a single exchange. it'll just sit in the wallet unless someone else takes over from when it was abandoned (if that is even possible). what's the use of having all these xlth if we can't exchange them for xbt at a legit exchange?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Corvette08

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:38:55 AM

dev is silent. he has control over all bitcoins. the problem with new altcoin projects that don't get escrowed is that the dev could just abandon the project anytime and on this case, when someone else claims to own this project...

what's more unfortunate is that for those who participated in the ICO, purchased xlth with their xbt, their bitcoins have been released to the dev and they are left with lithium that doesnt have any value yet because xlth has not even reached a single exchange. it'll just sit in the wallet unless someone else takes over from when it was abandoned (if that is even possible). what's the use of having all these xlth if we can't exchange them for xbt at a legit exchange?

It is a big problem. Check out my signature to find a legit ico with escrows.
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:42:12 AM

Can anyone answered my earlier questions about proof of transaction?

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
xibeijan
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:43:43 AM

Dev is probably sleeping -- it's 3am.

xibeijan
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:44:29 AM

Do I understand right that there is 5 million left to be mined?

xibeijan
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:46:25 AM

I'm sorry maybe because I'm still a new about cryptocurrency. I would like to know, with a stock only 30 million coins are you sure these coins could be sufficient users like bitcoin? for example, if a user reaches 1 million, and if divided equally only be 30 coins? in my opinion the stock of 30 million is too little and not much for use in the global. thank you.

30 mil is plenty.  The coins are subdivided to the eighth decimal place: there's trillions of units.

xibeijan
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:49:20 AM

Could someone please explain me what is the difference between lithium AE and other AEs such as NXT or counterparty?
Afaik the planned exchange isn't going to be an asset exchange. After all we are talking about a coin and not a token.

So it will trade other crypto-currencies?  Will it be decentralized?
I think the only trade will be BTC - XLTH and I don't think it will be decentralized, although that would be preferable for me.

Do you know anything about proof of transaction and how that works?  Will there be a bug bounty?

Yes, were are constantly paying people who find bugs in the websites and wallets in general huge amounts of Litihium.

We understand there could be bugs in our proof of transactions implementation, that´s why Lithium is said to be in alpha, not even beta. We are working to implement more mechanisms to prevent transactions spamming and other potential problems.

Thanks, proof of transaction sounds like it could be the next revolution.  How does it work in simple terms that someone nontechnical could understand?  Does it give a better reward distribution?  Good luck!

xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:52:10 AM

how much until now in reach ico selling
and why ico selling without escrow

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 08:54:59 AM

Is there a link to Github?
Are you using some of the Bismuth (Clarity) code? If so, do you know the current drawbacks?

Corvette08

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:00:16 AM

Is there a link to Github?
Are you using some of the Bismuth (Clarity) code? If so, do you know the current drawbacks?

No git no escrow.  Angry
care2yak

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:01:45 AM

Ah, yes. Will have to wait then. Have to calm myself after reading Craig's message. When dev provides good and legit answers then maybe all traces of panic in me will dissipate
HCLivess
Legendary

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 09:27:12 AM

Ah, yes. Will have to wait then. Have to calm myself after reading Craig's message. When dev provides good and legit answers then maybe all traces of panic in me will dissipate
Have you bought already? Cheesy

imjustsayintho

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:31:34 AM

Hello everyone my name is Craig,

I and my partner Robert were gearing up to release a new unique type of cryptocurrency called JETZ which we both collaborated on for almost the whole year of 2016 & decided to have an Initial-Coin-Offering in December last year for it, unfortunately for us there was only 1 Investor that sent funds through as we were pending the Release of the source code and Windows Qt wallets for a Xmas day release of goodies.

The user Triswardhani contacted us regarding his initial investment, he wanted to talk with us on Skype so we did with him, he then quizzed us on his reward even though he invested so little and wouldn't receive many coins then started asking about our source code and if we were going to release it publicly, we replied with how our thread stated Yes an Xmas day release with source code and a Windows Qt wallet, he then asked us in the conference if we could send him the source code for his own viewing since he was an initial investor, we thought there was no harm in giving the user a look since he was an Initial Investor into our project before anyone else and seemed trustworthy enough with his questions and understanding of cryptocurrencies, after he was done with receiving the file through transfer he just logged off, no goodbye, thank you, interesting concept or anything just gone, vanished Undecided

We sent numerous messages to him asking what happened, did he lose connection to his ISP provider, etc, etc and no reply, this went on for around a week or so before I seen a new coins thread on here while doing some general research since we don't use this forum much if at all and discovered this thread with very similar announcement headers & information to our coin project minus a few things that have been changed in the reward structure, emissions & block times, then I noticed the username Lips sealed

He also used a very similar username on Skype to here, he named himself Trisward.

I contacted Robert and sent him the links regarding my findings and he was gobsmacked, the hard work we were doing for almost 4 Seasons of the Year gone, poof, disintegrated, like a black hole with no return all because some asshole thought it would be pretty convenient and niffty to rip somebody else's code and then claim it as their own Angry

There is no team behind this as far as we are aware with our contact unless it was a rouge group member of many using a pseudonym alias.

We've also read that the source code hasn't been released yet, that is probably because of us and him having to correct everything to claim it as his or her own (Very messy he said it is) probably because he has to individually edit the segments with our TM/Names, etc in it, we think this is also why he or they are not releasing the source code.

This is a downright dirty and disgraceful thing to do to another coder in terms of ethics after we worked hard and long on the project while giving up our own personal time to create something new.

You are a very inconsiderate individual and I hope everyone gets their money back, bad Karma (If it exists) on you for life.

We have both left you Negative Rep in response to this, I hope you have a Happy New Year as our Xmas was ruined because of you Cry

All we want to know is why did you just take it and run ? We were not going to release something when we didn't know what was being done with our code after you left very abruptly with no contact or return afterwards... ?

Let me guess you still haven't released anything?  How do you know he jacked your code if he hasn't released it?  Let me guess when he releases this you will claim it's yours?  If anything the Triswardhani got scammed because he invested in your shitcoin and you have yet to release it? More trolling.

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

HCLivess
Legendary

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 09:32:08 AM

dc9e857036aec80b647545019e9d714e0d9e2f77b595e29075d9534a99b737b6
334e6d245a3c91e8ace353a12d893ece4e4359e861575f89f6deb032

Lithium address is 8 characters longer, so I think it's not using the future Clarity code, maybe just inspired by some concepts. Anyway, want to hear more Wink

care2yak

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:36:29 AM

My friends did because of my encouragement. So blame will fall on me if this turns out bad  Cry Cry Cry
zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:27:34 AM

Free distribution should be stopped. There are so many fake accounts that are destroying the real ones. Cool
SmallMminer

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:31:20 AM

Free distribution should be stopped. There are so many fake accounts that are destroying the real ones. Cool
Absolutely true. Too much is spent on the bounty and too little on investors, and we have so big disproportion for distribution.
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:06:37 PM

I just read this Lithium ANN at Roger Ver's BTC forum https://forum.bitcoin.com/post43334.html
And I must say that I am surprised to see a coin price of 79 sat there  Shocked
How come?

At the end you mention hafana.com as your website.
That was not a smart move imo as a whois search gave me some good info in case something would go wrong with this coin.

I'm curious to see what explanation you've got for Craig's assumptions btw.
HCLivess
Legendary

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 01:13:05 PM

My friends did because of my encouragement. So blame will fall on me if this turns out bad  Cry Cry Cry

still it may work out, but if suspicious, sell some early at first gain opportunity. it's a hard decision for most, but rational

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:06:43 PM

I don't know if is a problem by my side but if i'm not wrong, the free distribuition should have started on 2nd of January, guiving free coins until 30th of Jan....and then, why when i log into my account i still see 0 lithium on my balance?
I've missed something?
Thanks for updating Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: